⚠️ᴘʀᴇᴊᴜᴅɪᴄᴇ⚠️

(Sukura41: ⚠️WARNING⚠️: Racism and hate crime❗❗❗)

Scene: Parisian Sidewalk.

Kalianna is watching the news on her phone.

"Last night, Lady Luck and Cat Noir successfully prevented the explosion of a turbine of a cocoa shop factory, saving Paris from drowning in rotten chocolate." Nadja Chamack reported.

The screen switches to a man being detained by the police.

"It's a bunch of lies! The chocolate turbine was perfectly cleaned!" The man insisted.

Kalianna scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Yeah, I guess Cat Noir and I just imagined seeing bacteria growing in it before we stopped it from exploding."

"No wonder why I felt so terrible after I ate that chocolate." Tikki says from her owner's purse before gagging.

"I'm really sorry Tikki, hopefully that healing spell the Celestial Guardian did on you is making you feel better." Kalianna says, patting her Kwami's head with a finger.

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Art Classroom.

Sabine Cheng is performing her painting class while her art members are focused on painting.

"Chinese paintbrushes are very different from western paintbrushes," Sabine stated.

One student takes and eats a choquette from the plate on the table. Seven students are shown stroking their paintbrushes against their paper.

Two of the seven are Lila and Hiro, who are sitting next to each other and painting. The latter is doing his best to ignore the former because he notices she keeps glancing at him with a lustful look in her eye.

(Sukura41: 🤮🤮🤮.)

"They allow you to easily master the five shades of ink." Sabine continues. "Dry, concentrate, thick, clear, and diluted." She walks over to Nadja Chamack and fixes her position on her paintbrush. "If you use them well, all these nuances can make up all the colors, texture, and light you need to represent the world."

The Chinese woman goes over to Hiro and inspects his painting. "Oh my Hiro! Is that... the Mona Lisa painting that was created by Leonardo Da Vinci?"

"It is Mrs. Cheng, does it look bad?" Hiro questioned, slightly worried his painting wasn't perfect.

"Not at all young man, it looks exactly like the Mona Lisa in the Louvre! Keep up the good work," Sabine gently pats the Tsurugi boy's shoulder and walks away to check on another art student.

Hiro smiles and continues adding some shading to his painting, when he flinched as a hand was placed on his thigh underneath the table.

Lila's hand.