Twice Family (ON HOLD)

By Junhi_Jae

"She Chaeyoung" "She Dahyun" "Jeongyeon hold your triplet" "Momo stop running away" "Nayeon hold your sister... More

Introduce
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Not Update!

Chapter 1

506 13 1
By Junhi_Jae

Sorry for late update... 🙏🙏🙏 

Sorry for any grammar error and please enjoy... 👌🖐

-------------------------------------------------------------

Baby Nayeon – Little Fashionista

Taeyeon POV

"Congratulation ma'am, your baby is healthy and beautiful." Nurse said while giving my baby to me.

I hold my baby, I'm so happy that our baby healthy. I felt my baby moved a bit, looked like try looking for comfortable position.

"Aw, she is so cute." Tiffany said.

Our group or Girls' Generation OT9 came along here to hospital knowing that I was giving birth to our first baby. Jeonsi was still on the way, a bit longer than he should be maybe he got stuck in traffic jam.

"Yeah, she is so cute. Anyway, have you thought about her name?" Sunny said.

"We haven't discussed about it yet. Since you know, Jeonsi haven't know the gender of our baby yet."

"Why? Did he didn't care about your baby?" Yuri asked while getting ready like she wanted to fight someone.

"No no, he wanted it to be surprised. That's why I always asked one of you to accompanied me for checked up. I always sent him pictures of the progress and checked up result but I always need to edit it first." I explained to them.

"If I know he didn't care about you and your baby unnie, I will make sure his life will like hell." Yoona said.

The 8 of them nodded, agreeing with Yoona. This is why I will always love them. They all already like my own sisters, we were always family.

"Thanks Grlrs." I said, my eyes a bit teary and without knowing tears start to running down my face.

"Ow, don't cry Taeyeon unnie. We always love you." Seohyun said.

She came closer and hugged me. Then, all of them took turn to hugged me.

Not long after that Jeonsi came. He immediately bowed, panted. He tried to calm himself down. Soon after that he looked up and bowed to the girls because he younger than all of them.

"Thank you noona for looking after my wife. I'm sorry that I come late. Got stuck in traffic jam." He said while smiled, scared of them.

He wanted to came closer to me, but Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon brought him to sat on sofa in this room. They scolded him. I and the other girls talked to each other while waiting for them to done scolding Jeonsi.

"Tae, may I hold the baby?" Sunny asked.

I nodded and gave her my baby. Good thing my baby didn't cry. We continue to talked until we thought it was enough for them scolding my husband. They were already scolding him for about 10 minutes.

"Girls, I think you need to stop them." I said.

They nodded and Sunny gave my baby back. They stopped the girls and let Jeonsi came to me. He smiled apology to me while I just kissed his lips, gave him sign it's okay. He just then smiled widely and get wider after looking our daughter.

"Our baby is so beautiful. Do you already have name for her, Honey?" Jeonsi asked.

"I was waiting for you. How about you?"

"I did, honestly I already prepared if the baby is boy than his name will be Yeolsin and if the baby is girl her name will be Nayeon. What do you think?"

"Well, it's good name, Honey. Then starting today your name will be Nayeon."

I kissed the baby, the baby smiled like she knew and liked her name. Jeonsi then kissed Nayeon and me.

Few months later.....

"Tif, are you sure, you can look after her alone?"

"Of course, don't worry okay. Just do your work properly okay."

"Okay, but if you need anything just call me or Jeonsi okay."

"I know, i know. Just go already."

"Okay, you remember all i told you just now right, her snack, lunch, -"

"Yeah i remember all okay. You noted it already, don't worry. Just go."

Today, I got called for another job. Manager unnie called me yesterday that I got offer for OST and cover official song of a movie. I accepted it because I already told Jeonsi about this offer and he let me to accept it. He said he would clear his schedule for today but again, he got called for sudden important meeting in last minute. And here were we, I tried to called my members, all of them and the one that had clear day, without any activites was Tiffany. 

Tiffany pushed me to my car, telling me to just go without worry. I leaved my house after gave another kissed to Nayeon. She was being picked by Tiffany. 

No one POV

Tiffany and Nayeon came inside. Tiffany placed Nayeon on her seat and brought her with her to living room. 

She turned on TV and watched some fashion show and sometimes changed to beauty channel. Without her knowing, Nayeon also watched the show. She watched it seriously. 

After 20 minutes, Nayeon got sleepy and went to dreamland without Tiffany knew. Tiffany continues watched TV until heard Nayeon cried. Nayeon cried loudly because she didn't get her snack and it's already time for her lunch. 

" Oh my gosh. Nayeon, why do you cry?" Tiffany got panicked. 

She picked Nayeon up and check her diaper. She didn't smell any awful smell. She tried to cheer Nayeon by making funny faces but she still cried. She also tickled her just to made her laugh but it's also failed. Instead she cried louder. 

"Omo, let me kissed you my baby girl, please don't cry anymore."

First, she kissed her cheeks then nose and lips. Last she kissed her stomach, that was when she realized that Nayeon was hungry.

"Oh my gosh, you're hungry baby?"

Baby Nayeon nodded to Tiffany like she answering to Tiffany.

"Okay, let's prepared your lunch."

She brought Nayeon to kitchen, put her on her high baby seat. She looked around and realized  that she forgot Nayeon's snack time.

"Oh gosh, that's why she cried loudly. I forgot her snack time."

She started to prepare Nayeon's lunch first. She followed instruction from Taeyeon's note and then gave the baby food to Nayeon.

"Here you go baby, from your Omma note, I shall feed you."

Tiffany started feed Nayeon her food. After she done, she brought Nayeon to play room, that was prepared by Jeonsi and Taeyeon after Nayeon's birth. 

"Alright baby you can play for a while, I will have my lunch then we play together okay?"

Nayeon nodded and go to her toy's box. Tiffany left Nayeon played on her own and again forgot to closed the fence. Tiffany left the door open because that was in her note so she could monitor on Nayeon. 

After Tiffany left, Nayeon looked around her playroom. She looked like she looking for something. After sometimes, she couldn't find what she want, she looked at the fence. Knowing the fence and door was open, she crawled her way out the room. She looked around, checking if there were anyone on the way to her target. After making sure the way was clear, she immediately went to her target which was her parent room. She tried to open the door and again lucky on her side, the door was not locked. She went inside while left the door open slightly. Inside, she rushed to her mom's dressing table. 

(the first one without the chair while the second one only the chair)

She successfully climbed the chair and her eyes lit up. Why? Her target was her mom make up. After watching the show together with Tiffany, she wanted to try it.

Meanwhile.... 

Tiffany was cooking in the kitchen and ate her lunch. It took around 20 minutes.

"Now I'm full. Time to check the baby."

She walked to the playroom, unnoticed that master room's door was slightly open. She went inside and shocked.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Where is Nayeon. Oh no, Taeyeon will definitely angry if she know I can't find her."

She was immediately looking for Nayeon around. For about 5 minutes, she was about to gave up. She walked outside and noticed that master room's door was slightly open.

'Could it be that Nayeon inside that room?' she asked herself.

She encouraged herself to look inside. She relieved that Nayeon is there.

'What is she doing here?'

She came closer to Nayeon slowly and silently so that Nayeon won't surprised. She was so shocked, looking at Nayeon got make up and tried to use make up.

'Omg, I need to make sure Nayeon clean. If not, Taeyeon will definitely be mad.'

She lightly touched Nayeon shoulder. Nayeon hadn't realized someone is watching her. Nayeon turned around and smiled. She was happy.

"Hihihi" Nayeon laughed cutely.

(Look like this)

"Omo lucky you're so cute. I won't mad to you, but we need clean you up okay so your mom won't mad."

Tiffany picked Nayeon up and brought her to bathroom to took bath. After done, she brought Nayeon to living room. She put Nayeon on her special seat and leaved her  for a while to took Nayeon's milk. She gave Nayeon her milk and sang a lullaby. After Nayeon asleep, she got text from Taeyeon that she was on her way home.

30 minutes later..

Taeyeon arrived and immediately but silently went inside the house. She went to living room knowing Tiffany was there from her text.She looked at her baby and kissed her cheek then she sat beside Tiffany.

"Thanks for looking after her Tiff."

"No prob Tae, you know, you can always ask for some helps okay."

"Yeah I know, thank you so much Tiff."

"Of course, then I shall leave. Still have some things to do."

"Okay, once again, thank you."

"No prob, i will leave now."

Taeyeon and Tiffany went to the main door. They said goodbye to each other and Taeyeon went inside after that.

'I hope there won't be problem.'

Taeyeon brought Nayeon to her baby room. She turned on the baby monitoring and left to her room.

'Great there were mess. But who woud do this? Do i forgot to lock the door?'

She was cleaning and reorganize her things while trying to remember. She was looking on her make up items, something was a bit different. Some of her make up was messed up and one of her lipstick was crack.

'Do i ever drop this. How come it suddenly crack?' She questioned herself.

After done all of the necessary things, she took a bath quickly cause it was time for Nayeon's late snacks.

>>> Several days later >>>

Jeonsi POV

"Nayeon-ah, do you want to wear this?"

I showed her blue pajama with dino design. She shook her head, mean she didn't want to wear it.

"How about this one?"

She nodded. I quickly dressed her up in that pajama. After that I brought her to living room. 

"I feel like it's getting harder to dress Nayeon up." I said to Taeyeon.

"Yeah, I also feel same. She like to dress in something cute or beautiful. I don't know how she became like this."

"Do you think it's happen after that day?"

"Yeah I also think so. I didn't ask Tiffany for detail about what happen during I left her, but I think there is something that she might know but didn't tell us."

"Shall we call her? I mean, don't you curious about what happen?"

"I don't think we can, she's been busy in America and there are big different time."

"If you say so."

No one POV

Since that day, Nayeon always chose her own clothes and even starting to try modelling. She really liked to selfie and really happy when people praised her. She was becoming Twice family's little fashionista and model. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this ❤❤❤❤❤

Credit to owners of all pictures above

If you have any idea or suggestion, please do leave comment... (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.9K 28
Once upon a time there is Y/n, L/n an kind, shy, beautiful smart girl who used to be an YouTuber and singer but she quits during her last performance...
60K 4.2K 32
Female Reader! [Completed] You must unlock the mystery of the Queen's lost daughter. Who is she? And how did it become to be your responsibility? For...
100K 2.4K 21
↬ A perfect life is what everyone said you have. Honestly, it is certainly true. A wealthy loving family? Successful career in a young age? You name...
12.3K 481 19
Warning: genderbender I hope you can have fun reading this Enjoy!! Started: 05/11/23 Ended: 06/07/23