Recovery- After Mockingjay Ev...

بواسطة skyes_curse

Katniss and Peeta Mellark have officially survived the 74th, 75th, and the 76th Hunger Games. All those Victo... المزيد

Night terrors.
Aftermath
Mockingjays and The Woods
Family???
Mom...
Pregnant
No Sleeping In
Halloween's Girl on Fire
Big Bwother!
Kicking
NOTICE

Baby

129 5 0
بواسطة skyes_curse

Katniss

Five months into this pregnancy, and I am craving strawberries. What? They are delicious! But I can't have strawberries today, because 1: I can't hunt at the moment, and 2: because Effie is coming over. Oh God... Effie's gonna ask and... I sigh, and realize I will have to go through her fangirling. "Hey, you okay?" He asks me, and I give him a smile. He gives me a peck on the cheek, and looks at my stomach, last week Delly Cartwright threw us a baby shower and it was a he! Our little Sam.

There's a knock on the door, and Peeta runs to grab it. Effie's voice rings through our home, and I can hear every word they are saying. "Oh, darling, it has been ages since I saw you both last. How are you?" She says, her Capitol accent is still strong. "I'm alright, you?" She told Peeta the story, with her and Haymitch as a new couple. Apparently he is trying to give up drinking, and she is trying to dial down with her outfit. Trying to settle for sneakers, jeans, and a tee. "Where's Katniss, Peeta?" She asks him, "I'm on the couch!" I shout back at her. I hear her high heels on the kitchen tiles, as she makes comments on our house ("Ooh, cute kitchen," or "OMG, I would die for this") and she finally reaches me. She wears a simple, but elegant dress that goes to her knees, and is a light purple in colour, her hair, for once, is not in a wig, it is in a french bun, and her hair is naturally brown. "Oh, Darl- Oh! Your pregnant!?" She squeals, and I try my hardest not to scoff and sigh. "What's their name?" She asks a billion questions, not letting me answer one. I squeeze in a answer, "Sam Finnick Everdeen." She jumps up and down, (how do you that in heels?) and Peeta boils the jug for a cuppa tea, and coffee for Effie.

I can't believe I am admitting this but...

I kinda miss our little team.

𝚃𝙴𝙰𝙼 -
𝕋𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑒𝑡
𝔼ᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ
𝔸𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔶
𝕄ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...