Rottmnt and OC!

By Drippingindazzle

Set in New York, Aina, a young lady who was kidnapped by Baron Draxum and was forced to train brutally for mo... More

The Oc
Mystic Mayhem Part 1
Mystic Mayhem Part 2
Mystic Mayhem Part 3
Origami Tsunami Part 1
Donnie's Gifts
War And Pizza
Shell In A Cell
Minotaur Maze
Newsworthy
Repo Mantis
Down With The Sickness
Bonus Chapter (If Aina Got Infected)
The Fast and the Furriest
Mascot Melee
Bug Busters Part 1
Bug Busters Part 2
The Longest Fight
The Other Oc
Hypno! Part Deux!
The Gumbus
Mrs. Cuddles
Author's Note
Stuck On You
Al Be Back
Author's Note
The Purple Jacket
To All My Lovely Readers
It's here

Origami Part 2

628 8 1
By Drippingindazzle

After the first attempt, Leo came up with the idea of making a fake paper store. The product? Salami paper.

Raph and Leo put of the cardboard front of the store and high threed each other, with Mikey and Aina to judge the completion of the store.

Mikey clasped his hands together. "It's beautiful!" He awed. Aina rolled her eyes. "Beautiful isn't the word I'd use." She said dryly. Man I hope the thieves are dumb.

All of them snuck back inside as Donnie put out the paper sale sign. "Do you really think this will hook the thrives?" Donnie asked as Leo ties up the paper. "Because the only paper we have is salami paper, which is round. Paper is not." He added, shaking his head.

"Of course it will!" Leo says with total confidence, trying to brush off his brother's concern before he glared at Raph. "Raph stop eating the plan!" He scolded. The red turtle grunted but still ate the salami.

Outside of the fake shop, April was walking towards it, thinking she was there for an interview. Unfortunately, once she walked inside, it was fake.

"Man, I thought it was weird for an interview at midnight." She groaned as she walked inside.

"Uh, could you please not take interviews at night? Take it from me, it's not worth it. No job is worth getting robbed." Aina pleaded in a simple tone.

April gave a reassuring smile. "I promise, Nana." She replied.

Mikey suddenly popped up between them while wearing fake glasses. "Hello Ms. O'Neil." Before Mikey could continue, they all heard a car pulling up. The orange turtle pushed some paper in April's hands. "You're hired, just read what's on the paper ok? And remember the customer is always right. Unless they're a psychotic paper theif!"

"Uh, ok?" April said confused, Aina shaking her head.

"I'll tell ya later." The Softshell told her before joining the other mutants in box that wrote the words "security" on it.

They were all mushed together in the box. "Ok, next time we get a bigger box?" Aina muttered as Mikey had an elbow digging in her right side. "Agreed." The boys replied, also not enjoying the box just as much.

April then began reading the script given to her. "Hello welcome to Leo's Paperhut, how may I help-" her words suddenly became muffled.

"What that's not part of the script!" Mikey gasped, holding a cup to listen closely.

"Who cares if she didn't read a script?! April's in trouble!" Aina exclaimed as she struggled to get out of the box. As they all struggled, Aina and Donnie had accidentally brushed their lips against each other, causing them to blush heavily. Before anybody had noticed, Aina busted her way out of the box.

The group was shocked. The paper was gone and April was hanging from a wire.

Aina instantly jumped on the walls and cut April down from the wire. "Sorry about this April." The Softshell said meekly.

"It's ok, I'll just have to remember your advice from now on!"

Aina then saw her human friend home and joined her friends, who were pretty grumpy about losing to the paper thieves again.

"This was supposed to be easy!" Leo laments, "How do we keep losing these clowns?"

Mikey and Raph look dismayed as Donnie puts a hand on his shell. "Leo, do you really think I would have let you make salami paper without putting a tracer in it?" Donnie presses a button from his wrist and the tracker beeps...in Raph's stomach.

"Please tell me that wasn't the only one," Aina closes her eyes while the others stare at Raph.

"It's okay, I put two," Donnie activates the other one as Aina sighs in relief.

"Oh thank god, someone in this team has sense," Aina drags a hand down her face.

The group took off to follow the signal the tracker gave off. Aina then glances at Donnie, who's eyes were heading her way as well, and they avert their eyes from each other from what happened a few minutes ago.

"Man their lips were soft!" They both thought before joining the others.

The paper in the back starts to beep from the van, which drives all the way out to the docks. The turtles are already there, watching them as Leo has binoculars.

"Okay guys, this is our moment. They may have given us the slip before-"

"Twice before!" Mikey reminds them to Leo's annoyance.

"Thank you, Mikey. Twice before, but now we've got them cornered and there's nothing that can stop us." They're loading the paper onto a boat. They sneak inside, Raph rolling inside and crashing at the wall. Leo backflips inside and Raph rolls roughly onto the ground, making the others snicker. They see an entrance in front of them that has a purple glow. They peek inside to see all of the paper stacked up, along with the two thieves. Leo jumps down first and the others follow. "Okay, twerp and-" They turn around, revealing their faces. "Surprisingly big man. It's five against two, so what say we just call it a day, right?"

"Whoa! They've got footprints on their faces!" Mikey exclaims, pointing to them.

"Uh, are those flames on their heads?" Raph wonders.

"Feels like a real hazard for a paper thief," Donnie murmurs with a small smile.

"You! I'm gonna grind your bones with my fists," The taller one punches his hands together.

"Ooh, that's inspired," The leaner one, with a scratchy voice says in amazement before turning back to the group. "We're both gonna grind your bones."

"Dude sounds like he needs cough drop!" Aina whispered playfully to Mikey and Donnie, who snicker at her joke.

Right," Raph disregards the conversation between the three. "Listen, bubs. Before we put our footprints on your faces, we gotta ask: What's with all the paper?"

The leaner and smaller one simply holds up a piece of paper, folding it into an origami man. They look utterly confused as Mikey exclaims, "Yay, arts and crafts!" The paper is thrown before it turns into an actual origami soldier.

"I don't think that's what that's for, him." Aina commented.

"Whoa!" The five exclaim, moving out of the way of his path as he's coming right at them. Raph is punched to the wall, which leaves a big hole, and Donnie gives a nervous look at his strength.

"Uh, hey, maybe we should fight now and register our amazement later?" He suggests, Leo doing just that as he charges into battle.

When he hits the soldier, he disintegrates into tiny little pieces of paper, to his confusion. One of them lands on Raph and they register the fact of what they're being touched with. They give sounds of disgust, waving around and trying to get it off.

"Wait a minute," They examine it further. "It's just confetti," Leo confirms to Aina's relief.

"Huh. Oh yeah."

"Paper viscera."

More origami soldiers are made, running towards them. Raph dashes into action, jumping up and getting rid of one. He grabs a pole and swings, kicking into another one.

Two more chase after him, but Mikey gets rid of one, standing on the catwalk. He had swung his weapon at it. A soldier grabs his weapon string and pulls it, causing Mikey to fall off. He lands on the ground as two soldiers are running up to him. He throws his weapon into the air, latching it onto a pipe.

He swings around, getting rid of them. Leo swings back and forth on the catwalk, jumping and landing on a pile of paper. Aina is surrounded by two soldiers and her weapon sends out shock blast. She fires at them rapidly, laughing in delight, though it slightly scared the others.

"We're getting nowhere fighting these guys," Leo calls out. "We gotta take out the source." He leaps towards the larger one, blocking weapons with him. He lands a few feet away and their weapons clash before Leo's is out of his hands. "Okay," He chuckles, "You think you're pretty good, huh?"

"Indeed," He replies and Leo goes in for the kick before the larger one grabs his leg and kicks him into the pile of newspapers.

"You are good." Leo groans.

A tornado of paper surrounds the two, which flies over to the other turtles. Raph destroys a soldier before he notices the danger. "What?"

All of the paper transforms into a giant monster. They all give a look of shock and confusion. The monster suddenly reached over and grabbed Leo.

"Leo!" Raph exclaimed.

"Donnie, Aina, it's pinata time!" Raph declares and Aina pulls out her weapon. Donnie's turns into a hammer and the others follow them, planning on getting Leo free.

Mikey, Aina, and Donnie reach Leo after two more punches as he looks like he's about to be sick. The monster lifts its arms, the three dangling from its grip. It grabs them too, holding Amy with Leo. Raph looks at them, not knowing what to do as he's by himself now.

"Huh?" He looks at the slender man, who controls the monster. He punches his hands, making the monster slam the four against each other. Raph suddenly grows determined to rescue his brothers and friend.

"Hero town," He starts running. "Population, me!" He goes faster and yells, his body glowing red as he smashes into the two men. With his magic weapon, he punches the taller soldier, thrusts two glowing magic arms, and throws them into the wall. A manifestation of his body is around his silhouette. The two soldiers crash into the wall near the paper. Raph chuckles in amazement at what he just did, looking up at the monster. He screams before the monster goes down, dropping the four. When it falls, it bursts into pieces, blowing out of the ship's doors and windows. Well, most of it, anyway. The five surface from all the paper, Leo looking in confusion as the two thieves emerge from the pile. The bigger one is struggling to make another origami creature and Leo looks around, pointing up.

"Mikey, Aina the sprinklers!"

The two looked up and nodded. "We're on it!" They raised their weapons and shot at the sprinklers, activating them, got the paper wet and doused out the food soldiers flames.

"You may have shredded our plans for now. But next time, you will feel the fury of 1,000 feet!" The bigger soldier threatens.

"Ooh, you're on fire today!" His partner compliments, grabbing a salami paper and making a creature out of it.

"Ew! That's nightmare fuel, man," Mikey says in disgust as the creature's body parts are sagging. It disintegrates right in front of them, to their disgust or shock.

"Okay, salami origami doesn't work," Donnie deduces.

Raph looks up and points. "Hey, look," He points to where the two once were. "They vanished."

"Then what are we looking at?" Donnie wonders and Raph looks at the salami again. Leo gives a sound of realization, knowing what he was gonna do.

"Oh. What is that? Don't do it."

"What?" Amy asks in confusion before he grabs one.

"No. No." Donnie protests.

"Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it."

"No! Raph, no!" Donnie warns as Raph dives his hand into it, a little bit of drool coming down his mouth.

"Oh my god," Aina starts guffawing. "Raph, if you do it."

"No!"

"Oh!" Leo exclaims, looking away.

"Look at me. No!" Donnie demands, but he takes a bite anyway to their disgust. Leo covers his mouth as he gags, trying not to throw up. "No!"

"Ugh! Gross!" Mikey yells.

"My god, how am I friends with you?" Aina rubs her temples, still chortling.

"What? Five second rule!" Raph protests.

"So, does this count as a win?" Mikey wonders, wanting to change the subject.

"Oh I don't know," Leo crosses his arms smugly. "Let's think about it. Did the bad guys get their big supply of paper? Uh, no. Did they build their army of soldiers," He starts to laugh. "No, no they didn't. Are they otherwise thwarted, and we unscathed?"

The others cheer to his question.

"Hero mission accomplished, my friends!" He announces, the boys tackling each other. Aina gets caught in the crossfire and rumbles along with the turtles.

Ending the tackle, Raph picks up all of them and takes off. "Let's go home and get that pizza!" He cheers as his brothers and friends laugh all the way home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
75.5K 5.9K 16
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ His ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
185K 2.1K 50
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
23K 1.4K 31
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...