Scars - BTS (Jungkook werewol...

By 0Mystery_Writer0

"You. Are. Just. A Burden. Do. You. Understand?" "Thank you for everything. I am sorry that I am a burden for... More

Author's Note
Preface
Chapter 1: Birthday
Chapter 2: Documents
Chapter 3: Start of the Night
Chapter 4: Dying
Chapter 5: What happened?
Chapter 6: Crimson
Chapter 7: Mate
Chapter 8: Werewolf
Chapter 9: Love at First Sight?
Chapter 10: Useless Nightmare
Chapter 11: Plan
Chapter 12: Who am I?
Chapter 13: Will he love me?
Chapter 14: Hurt
Chapter 15: Red Eyes
Chapter 17: Needles
Chapter 18: Abducted
Chapter 19: Mindlink
Chapter 20: Lisa
Chapter 21: Mate Bond
Chapter 22: Her pain
Chapter 23: One down
Chapter 24: Pitch Black
Chapter 25: Saved?
Chapter 26: Regret?
Chapter 27: Green
Chapter 28: Worried . . .
Chapter 29: Deal
Chapter 30: Emerald Eyes
Chapter 31: What have I done?
Chapter 32: Solution?
Chapter 33: Mark
Chapter 34: Genesis
Chapter 35: What have I done?
Chapter 36: Guilt
Chapter 37: Nice To Meet You
Chapter 38: Time For Revenge
Chapter 39: Full Moon
Chapter 40: New Me
Chapter 41: Letter
Chapter 42: Samara Evelyn
Chapter 43: Leave
Chapter 44: Wrong or Hurt?
Chapter 45: Finally, idiot
Chapter 46: Return
Chapter 47: Let's Play
Chapter 48: Through Their Worst

Chapter 16: Change

1.9K 93 119
By 0Mystery_Writer0

She was not delicate like glass. She was delicate like a grenade.

Previously:

"I am sorry, love," he stopped and leaned closer, if that is possible, and said, "I love you so damn much." That was all it took for my lips to tremble and for eyes welled with tears to let them stream down. My heart was exploding with joy. Joy from my long awaited need for love being fulfilled.

» ⊱ ──── ┈┈┈ ──── ⊰ «

Chapter 16: Change

Sam's POV

Reality and Imagination seem to collide in front of me. Was it a bleak dream, or a marvelous reality? My already stained cheeks were getting damp again. Slowly sitting up, I stared at his form on the bed.

He looked like a Greek god with the moonlight illuminating his skin and features. Following me, he sat up, facing me. The distance between the two of us lessened.

Tears still continued to stream down my face. Lifting up his hand, he wiped them dry. My eyes were fixed on his red ones. The deep crimson drew me into them. He interrupted the silence between us with an initial introduction.

"I'm Stephen, Jungkook's wolf." A light smile adorned my face.

"I-I'm Sam," I said timidly.

"Please don't cry, It breaks me to see you like this, love." I blinked my eyes a little, eventually processing his statement. My heart skipped a beat at that statement. It fluttered at the little designation he gave me.

"Sorry." That was all I was able to let out.

"Hey, don't be sorry. Just share your worries with me, okay? Don't keep it to yourself, okay?" I nodded my head.

"I will try." Both of his hands held my face close to his letting his eyes observe my features. I hope he doesn't notice the blush covering my cheeks.

"Did you have a nightmare?" He asked with concern laced in his tone. I didn't say anything. I simply just stared at him in a motionless state.

"I noticed you were sweating and whimpering in your sleep, a little earlier". I gradually nodded my head, lowering my gaze down to my lap.

"Do you want to talk about it? I will listen~" Deliberately looking up at him, I shook my head.

"It wasn't that bad, Don't worry about it." I said, throwing my genuine smile at him. His hands dropped from my face and he clasped them on his lap. Playfully narrowing his eyes at me and leaning a little forward, he spoke.

"Didn't I just tell you to share your worries with me, now?"

"I-uh . . . s-sorry."

"Do you know that you're quite formal? Is that with everyone or just me?" I stared at him dumbstruck, How did he change the entire mood of the conversation?

"People tell me that a lot. I guess I'm formal with everyone."

"I'm your mate, love. You can open up to me."

"Okay." I was a blushing mess. God, why is he so sweet?

"Okay now, you didn't tell me about your dream~" He leaned back on his forearms while tilting his head to the side, all while looking at me.

"I just heard voices of different people. They were both familiar and unfamiliar. I didn't quite understand what they were talking about, but it just scared me." I was peering at my hands in my lap.

"Did you have nightmares like this, often?"

"Y-yeah. Over the last couple of days."

"Was it the same one every time?"

"No." I looked at him. He was staring at me intently.

"No? You had other nightmares?" I nodded.

"About this couple dying?" I titled my mean, unconsciously in deep thoughts.

"Wow, dude. You have one interesting mind."

"Thanks, I guess?" Silence invaded the air. The midnight moon invaded the sky and pushed its light into the room. The curtains of the huge windows were slightly agape. The dancing winds entered the room though the open glass barriers, filling the room with a light airy environment.

"What happened and how come you're here?" I asked as soon as the question hit my brain.

"Why? You don't want me to be here?" He acted hurt with his hand on his chest.

"No, no I didn't mean it in that way. I-I just-" He cut me off.

"I know what you mean, silly. I was just joking. I found you passed out on the floor of your bedroom and I called Jimin hyung. He gave you some medicines and I stayed with you to take care of you."

"You stayed to take care of me?" My eyes were wide open. Jungkook would never do that. But again, he's Stephen, not Jungkook.

"Of course! you are my mate. How would I not take care of you?" I blushed at his statement. I guess I'm important to him.

"Thank you."

"No need to say 'thank you'. Isn't it my duty to take care of my mate when she is not feeling well?" I'm smiling. I'm smiling wide.

Both of us sat criss-cross on my bed, knees touching each other. I looked at his eyes, quickly looking away, not able to maintain the eye contact while blushing. The next thing he did startled me very much.

His hands slowly slid onto my waist as he leaned closer to me, grabbing it gently and with a swift motion, he pulled me onto his lap. My eyelids fluttered wide open as I stared at the spot I was sitting on.

His hands snaked around my waist, cradling my body with his. Soon, I felt his firm abs making contact with my back. My brain couldn't process anything at the moment. My heart beat increased to an abnormal pace.

He nuzzled his face into my neck, taking a long breath. I sat there frozen in his lap. Probably realizing my tense state, he lifted his head up. Turning me ever so slightly, he spoke.

"Hey, don't tense up. Is it . . . bothering you?" He scanned my face for any discomfort. I shook my head.

"No, it is just new to me." Silence filled the room and he gently rocked us back and forth. It seemed to calm me down as I slowly relaxed in his hold.

"I'm sorry for all the pain we caused you." He said in the deep voice I am familiarizing with.

"No, no. Please don't apologize."

"Jungkook. He just needs some time to accept that he has a mate. And the fact that you are a human."

"Why is he, um, surprised that he has a mate? Don't all werewolves have mates? And that I am a human?" I turned my head to the side, looking at him.

"I don't think Jungkook will like it if I share his secrets. But you are our mate, so, here we go." He nuzzled closer to me, if that was possible, still continuing the gentle rocking. I leaned back on him, feeling his abs more on my back. His hands slowly crept up to mine, intertwining his fingers with mine, still around my waist.

"He realized that he has a mate when he was 21 and he met you when he was 23. Normally, werewolves find their mate when they are 18. So he gave up on having a mate because he didn't find you."

"Wait . . . that means that you met me two years after you realized that you have a mate?"

"Did you move to Seoul two years ago?"

"How did you know?" I asked, surprised.

"Well, we felt the bond, love." A soft oh left my mouth.

"And as for you being a human, he doesn't like humans very much. Actually, let me rephrase that. He doesn't trust humans very much."

"Why?"

"He lost a loved one because he trusted a human."

"I'm sorry to hear that." There was silence again. After a while, I felt something soft on my cheek. His lips. He kissed me. HE KISSED ME!!!!

"I will protect you from the pain as much as I can, until Jungkook gets used to the bond, and the danger surpases. But, please just hang on until all the danger passes. If you are hurt, talk to me about it, okay? I'm sorry that we are in such a situation."

Smiling, I spoke, "Don't take the blame onto yourself. The situation just turned out like that. I should be sorry that I worried you."

"Too many sorrys. Let's forget about our mistakes, shall we? Past is past. We have the present and future in front of us, now, to enjoy." He chuckled lightly. It felt nice to hear him laugh like that.

"Haha, okay Stephen." Interestingly, I was opening up to him much faster. I felt comfortable around him. He was very friendly.

"You know, I have an incredible idea for us to spend more time."

"And it is . . . ?" He let my hands go and turned me around in his lap, directly staring at me.

"I will come to your room after everyone falls asleep so that we can spend time together." I nodded eagerly.

"That would be awesome." And so the night, or should I say, the early hours of the day, went on. We got to know more about each other with a lot of chit-chat.

But Stephen had to leave around sunrise because we couldn't afford any suspicion. Although he whined like a 5-year-old until I pushed him out of my room.

» ⊱ ──── ┈┈┈ ──── ⊰ «

I walked into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast, only to find Lisa unnie sitting on the counter eating cereal. She hadn't noticed me though. Quietly walking up to her, I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"AHHHHHHHH!!" Her scream was followed by multiple footsteps. Before she could say anything, we heard voices.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" Jimin oppa was the first to talk.

"Every-" I was interrupted.

"Who was the one that screamed so loud?" This time it was Tae oppa, "I think I can scream louder."

"Hey Lisa!" said Hoseok oppa. Lisa unnie waved back at him.

"Hi, oppa," she said. Before she could say another word, Jin oppa interrupted.

"Can someone tell me who screamed and disturbed my essential beauty sleep?" At this point Yoongi oppa entered the group while rubbing his sleepy eyes. Come to think of it, Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. Pushing the thought away, I spoke.

"I scared Lisa unnie. That's why she screamed. I didn't expect her to get so scared, though." As soon as I said that, laughter erupted throughout the room. Some of the guys were on the ground laughing.

"Lisa, you got scared of Sam? HAHAHAHAH. Oh my god. How did you manage to get scared of such a cute creature?"asked Jimin oppa. Lisa unnie's face turned into a ripe tomato by now.

"Stop laughing!" She said. Lisa unnie was one one who couldn't be scared very easily, and somehow, I managed to scare her.

"Hey muffin, can you spill the tea of how you managed to scare her, the devil herself?" Tae oppa said, stumbling back, getting ready to run. Lisa unnie ran after him as if she heard the gunshot in a running race.

"Yah! You alien! Get back here! Stop right there."

"Are you dumb? Why would I stop knowing that you would kill me?" They continued to bicker at each other while running around the house.

"Oppa, the guys know Lisa unnie?" I asked Jimin oppa through the mindlink.

"Yeah. Me and the guys come here often during our vacation, so they met Lisa a couple of times."

"Oh ok."

Amid all the chaos, I felt a presence behind me. Turning around, I saw a pair of crimson eyes. A genuine smile right underneath them. I smile back at him.

Instantly, his eyes changed back to familiar brown and his smile dropped, completely . Breaking our eye contact, he looked at the, now, three people running around the room. Tae oppa being chased by a deadly looking Lisa unnie, who was being chased by laughing Hoseok oppa trying to calm Lisa unnie down.

Not until then did I realize how hot Jungkook looked. His messy bed hair. The loose black hoodie hanging on to his upper body. Damn, I need to control my thoughts.

He moved and stood behind me, saying good morning the members next to him. Without warning, Tae oppa rushed past me, bumping into me a little. I stumbled and waited to feel the floor kiss my face. I closed my eyes scared of the impact.

But I didn't expect muscular arms around my body. Slowly opening one eye, I saw a broad chest. Fluttering open the other eye as well, I tilted my head up to see a pair of crimson eyes before they flickered back to brown.

I gasped as I immediately straightened up and muttered a small sorry. He just nodded and went to the kitchen, but before he did, I did notice the light blush creeping up onto his cheeks. Wait . . . he is blushing? OH MY GOD. HE IS BLUSHING!

"Did I just see Jungkook blush?" said Jimin oppa through the mindlink.

"I think so, oppa." I replied, mouth a little ajar, gazing at his small figure disappearing into the kitchen.

» ⊱ ──── ┈┈┈ ──── ⊰ «

The day passed quickly. We watched a couple of movies. And now we were down to watch a horror movie. I love to watch horror movies, but a few of the guys along with Lisa didn't want to. Specifically, me and Jungkook wanted to watch the movie, while all the others were acting like kindergarten kids and overreacting.

"Come on oppas, it wouldn't be that bad." I said.

"Oooo, Sam, I think I know what is going on. They are scared." I smiled. I saw the subtle crimson color in his eyes. It wasn't vibrant, but very subtle to the point that I was the only one to see it. The whole panic attack thing didn't have much impact on Jungkook, but majorly affected Stephen. He keeps on visiting me.

Turning to me, he spoke. "We are the bravest people in the room right now." Lifting his hand up, he gave me a high-five, laughing. Jimin seemed a little amused at Jungkook's behavior. I mean I am pretty sure he hasn't realized who was in control of the body.

"I am thankful for you Stephen." I thought. All of a sudden he stiffened and a light pink shade covered his cheeks.

"Uh-I um" I heard Jungkook in my head. Wait . . . what?

"Did I just say that through mindlink?" I asked, scared about his response.

"Yeah." Oh crap.

Hey guys, here is a new chapter. Let me know if you guys have any doubts so far. I would be glad to clear them for you, as long as it doesn't give off any spoilers. (-Mystery Writer😊)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1M 35.6K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
676K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...