tulips ₰ y.jw ✓

De enhypenyaya

yellow tulips ➳ hope, cheerfulness, happiness ➳ everyday, a single yellow tulip is placed on a girl's desk wi... Mai multe

e
l
l
o
w
t
u
l
i
p
s

y

23.9K 788 202
De enhypenyaya

summary/introduction. 

no one knows why they're there. all the girls know is that for the past few school days, a dainty yellow tulip has been placed on their desks when they arrived in the morning. next to it was a small typed note with an encouraging message.

it started with allison wang. a simple 'your outfit looks great today. you are super talented and people love talking to you. have a great day (:' was written on the card.

students had flocked to the girl's desk, teasing with rumors of secret admirers and attempting to single out who was crushing on her.

the next day it was lia young. 'smile bright, like you always do. good luck at theater tryouts! you'll do amazing.' 

once more, students rushed to her desk to take a look at the card. now, they were simply confused who was up to this. 

with the passing days, more girls received the flowers and well wishes. and now there were only 7 left who hadn't gotten it. 

who is planning this? 

and will their identity be revealed?

© 2020 sunny

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

449K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
96K 6.4K 22
── if i was her, would you love me back? 「 A story of a typical high school student secretly falling in love with her best friend, but then o...
1M 39.6K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
90.5K 5.2K 93
𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐆 '✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹ 花 : ᵎᵎ ❝ 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖼𝗎𝗉𝗂𝖽, 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 ❞ 🏹 ⋮ one text l...