One Direction One Shots (All...

By purpleeyestelllies

Smutty smut smut!! One shotty shots! Here's a collection of one shots I've written. I'll be updating regular... More

Comments, Likes, and Requests!
Ziam - 100% Not Gay
Zianourry- Iron Man
Larry - Yes, Daddy
Ziall - For A Fucking Necklace
Narry - Don't Speak
Leeronica - Good at my Job
Zourry - Three Hearts, One Hole
Zianourry (Niall-centric) - Well Loved
Ziam - Right In Front Of Me
Lilo - Rumors
Zilo - Who's?
Zouis - On Holiday
Larry - My Dreams Come True
Zouis - No More One Night Stands
Niall (little bit of Zianourry) - Special Delivery
Nouis - Give You What You Want
Larry - Long Hair Don't Care
3k!
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication
Lilo - Rumors Pt 2
Ziam - After School
Lirry - Louder
Ziam - Mesmerized
Nouis - Not A Joke
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication Part 2
Lirry - Suit and Tie
Niam - Voiceover
Zarry - Reality
Liam (and Liam and Liam and Liam) - Déjà vu
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication Prt 3
Lirry - Award of the Night Goes to
Zouniam - 3rd Bloke's the Charm
Zianourry - Uncharted Territory (Part 1)
Ziam - You Don't, I Do
Narry - Who Needs Scoop Neck Tees When I Have You
Nouis - Sunday Kind of Love
Zilo (a little angsty Larry as well)- Leaked
Niam (side Zouis/way over there Lirry/very far corner Zarry) - Bar Tender
Niam (side Zouis/w.o.t. Lirry/ v.f.c. Zarry) - Bar Tender (Part 2)
Niam (side Zouis w.o.t. Lirry v.f.c. Zarry) - Bar Tender (Part 3)
Niam (side Zouis w.o.t. Lirry v.f.c. Zarry) -Bar Tender (Part 4)
Ziam - Bad Marks
Zianourry - Uncharted Territory (Part 2)
Zarry - Abstinence
Narry - Convince Me
Ziall- Struck "A" Chord
Zouniam - We Own You
Zarry - Lovers in Paris
Lilo - Get Off
Larry - Pretty in Orange
Half Shots (Part 1)
Half Shots (Part 2)
Vol II

Half Shots (Part 3)

11.5K 114 4
By purpleeyestelllies

The last and final leg of our journey for this collection! I can't believe it's been so much fun! Thanks for all the reads and I read hope yall enjoyed it!

Volume II will start anew with the new year and you can put in requests for that starting now!

See you there

Xoxo

Zouis:

The sunlight peaked through the sheer curtains of the lake house and lit up the sharp angles of Louis' cheeks. Zayn ran a soft hand down his chest, stopping to pinch his nipple between his fingers, before making his way to where Louis was stiffening up quickly between them.

Lazy morning sex was probably Zayn's favorite way to wake up. And with Louis' hands on his skin and the promise of his tight hole, Zayn was having a glorious morning.

His hand snuck down to run along the length of Louis, tickling his balls, and then tracing the puckered skin of his rim. Louis clenched and muffled a moan when Zayn's fingers pressed firmly to his needy entrance.

Zayn rubbed some of the lube coating his two fingers around before pressing one inside, kissing Louis' chest as he pressed his finger deeper. Louis arched up against Zayn's mouth and squeezed Zayn's torso between his thighs. Zayn dragged his finger in and out of his boyfriend until he was loose enough for a second, which he added along with a love bite to his neck.

Louis keened and gulped down the sound in his throat as Zayn stretched him open. Zayn leaned back to see his fingers buried deep inside the older lad, pulling on the ring of muscles, working them open. Louis shifted his hips down more so he could push Zayn's fingers into that spot, breath hitching when he was successful.

"Naughty, Lou. Just using my fingers for your own pleasure."

Louis smiled happily, to hazy from morning-ness to do much else. Zayn traced Louis chest tattoos with his lips as he pulled his fingers out and played with Louis' heavy sack. Louis wrapped his legs around Zayn's waist and reveled in the pleasure.

"Zayn?" Louis hummed without opening his eyes.

"Yeah, baby?"

"Fuck me, please."

Louis' request was quiet and smooth, but Zayn still squeeze Louis' balls in his hand in reaction to the blunt wording.

"Shit, yeah." Zayn reached for the lube and slicked himself up before pushing gently and easily into the brunet boy. Louis sighed a long breath as Zayn entered him. He looped his arms heavily around his neck and pulled him down into a kiss.

Zayn rocked in a liquid rhythm in and out of Louis while they molded their lips together. They worked for each other, pressed together in long, sweet movements. Louis whimpered when Zayn lowered down and angled into the soft bundle of nerves.

"Good, baby?"

"Yes," Louis breathed, his head digging into the pillow, his body still swaying back and forth with Zayn.

Zayn reached between them and picked Louis' leaking cock up in his hand. He stroked him in time with his fluid thrusts, pushing them both closer. Louis pulled Zayn down until they were skin on skin from face to toe and shot his load between them. Zayn kept his hand and body moving, making Louis clench in pulses of sensitivity, and coming inside him with a whisper of his name.

Narry:

Niall groaned louder, Harry's fingers pressing firmly into his prostate. "Harry, please let me come!" Niall begged.

Harry just chuckled and wrapped his lips around Niall's leaking tip. He hummed happily at his taste, licking through the slit and making more precome trickle into his mouth. Niall bucked up into Harry's mouth, but Harry pinned him down with a hand on his hip. His other hand went to where the shiny silver ring was wrapped tightly around his base, red balls sitting heavily inside it.

Niall keened as Harry's fingers grazed over the cock ring, brushing along his overheated shaft. Harry pulled off Niall's prick, a string of precome connecting his lips to the head, smirking filthily down at the blond. Niall groaned and pushed down on Harry's fingers inside him. They were still pressing on his spot and Niall thought he might explode.

"Please, Hazza, it hurts."

Harry hummed like he was thinking it over, but just trickled two finger along his length, tracing the veins that were pumping blood uselessly and filling his dick. "No."

Niall whined at Harry's answer and wiggled his toes into the sheets, "Fucker, shit, I can't-god I-fuck."

Harry rubbed soothing patterns into his thigh. "Shh, breath," Harry reminded him. Niall sucked in a couple stuttering breaths and squeezed his eyes shut. "Hey, look at me, love." Niall eyes opened heavily to look at Harry's adoring face. "Hi," he smiled, "Just let go. Breath and let go."

Harry pressed almost painfully into Niall prostate now, playing it with two fingers. Niall stopped breathing and felt his whole body relax under Harry. Then cum was flooding from his tip, dripping down his cock and collecting on his hips and stomach. He wasn't spasming or twitching like he does when he comes, he wasn't quite there, but the release was there, the stream of white still spilling out of him.

"Look at all if it, Ni. So much inside you," Harry sounded awed. Niall shifted, antsy with strange sparks of pleasure, as he coated his skin.

Zilo:

Zayn pulled against the ties that held his hands to the headboard while Liam laid under him and thrust up into him. Louis ran soft hands up and down Zayn's sides, making him shiver and then groan when Liam pushed up again.

"Guys," Zayn pleaded, "Fuck, Liam, don't stop.

Louis leaned over Zayn and kissed behind his ear, tasting the small amount of sweat that covered Zayn's skin now. "How's he feel, Zaynie? How good is Liam's cock inside you, baby?"

Zayn hands balled into fists and he pulled on his restraints again. When it came to no avail he let his head fall between his outstretched arms with a sigh and a whispered, "So good."

Louis scratched lightly at the tight skin over his hips, "What was that?"

Liam bucked up and pulled Zayn down on him. Zayn moaned and curled his toes, "Feels so good, Daddies."

Louis nipped at his shoulder as Liam smiled up at him. Liam kept Zayn sitting down on him as he cooed, "Made to take me, baby. Look so good with my cock up your arse."

Zayn bounced harder, thigh muscles straining, until Louis pushed him down by his shoulders, making Zayn moan, and holding him there. "Don't come too soon, love. Don't you want me inside you?"

Zayn tried to lay back on Louis but jerked when his ties kept him from moving further. Louis tried to soothe him with kisses down his back and a calm, "Don't worry, love. Breathe." Zayn nodded and settled himself. Louis tickled his fingers lightly over Zayn's sides in approval, "That's it, baby."

Zayn tried to lift up off of Liam's dick, but Louis held him in place. Zayn made a confused sound and looked back at the blue-eyed boy. "Wha-"

"No, honey. I want you to take me and Liam together."

Zayn clenched hard around Liam, making him buck up again, when visuals assaulted his mind. "I can't," he tried weakly.

Liam quickly sucked a finger into his mouth then brought it behind Zayn and pressed gently to his stretched rim. "Yes you can, Zaynie." He pushed his finger into Zayn until his second knuckle rested inside him. Zayn groaned a stilted sound at the intrusion.

"Daddy, please," Zayn whined, but rocked back on his finger. Liam smiled as Zayn's need and pushed another finger alongside the first. "Shit," Zayn voice squeaked out.

Liam pulled on his rim and added a kind, "Relax," until Zayn loosened around him and his hole became flexible. "Come on Lou," Liam encouraged.

Louis gave one more kiss to Zayn back and grabbed the lube. He slicked himself up more than he normally would so he wouldn't hurt his boy and pressed his head to where Liam's fingers were pulling on Zayn. As Louis slipped inside, Liam slipped his fingers out, and Louis groaned at the near suffocation around him.

Zayn gripped the soft ties around his wrists and clenched his teeth until Louis was seated inside him. Louis wrapped his arms around Zayn's waist and kissed all over the back of his neck and shoulders. "So good, God you're perfect."

"How's it feel, Zee?" Liam asked.

Zayn took a long breath to calm himself before pushing out a strained, "Full."

Louis and Liam both chuckled at Zayn's answer as they rubbed every inch of skin they could reach. "Tell me when I can move, love," Louis requested.

Zayn nodded and said, "Move," in a hoarse voice.

"Sure?"

Zayn nodded again, more firmly this time, and Louis shifted slightly inside him. "Oh God, yes," fell from Zayn's lips, much to Louis and Liam's amusement.

"Good?" Liam inquired.

Zayn rocked a little and clenched around both of the cocks inside him. "Yesyes, please."

Louis pushed in harder before pulling out, only to push in again. All three moaned at the friction it caused. Liam moved his hips just enough for Zayn to feel it while Louis took over thrusting into Zayn's engorged hole.

No matter how Louis and Liam moved, Zayn was so full that something was pressed into his prostate at all times. Zayn whimpered and looked down at Liam's soft, dark eyes. Liam cupped his cheek in his hand and rolled into him.

"Gonna come?"

Zayn nodded at Liam and clenched again. Two more thrusts and Louis spilled inside Zayn, splashing his insides with his seed. Zayn moaned at the feeling and shot over Liam's stomach and his own chest.

Louis pulled out and Liam took hold of Zayn's hips tightly and pistoned into him until his cum joined Louis in painting his hole. Liam pulled out slowly amongst Zayn's tiny sobs, and felt their mixed cum trickle out after him.

Narriam:

Harry was on his hands and knees with his pretty pink lips around Liam's thick cock while Niall thrusted into his hole. Liam had a handful of his curls in his fingers, using them to guide Harry up and down his length. Harry moaned around the thick prick pressing down his throat as he sat back eagerly on Niall's dick. Niall had Harry's hips firmly in his hands while he drove his hips against Harry's ass.

"Jesus, Hazza, yeah, yeah," Niall chanted with each rock forward.

Harry hummed in response, sending vibrations through Liam and making him move faster. Niall reached around and took Harry's pink shaft in his hand. Harry mewled and swallowed around Liam reflexively. Liam scratched at his scalp and moaned Harry's name as he shot down his throat.

Niall pulled Harry off Liam and up to kneel flush against his chest while Liam fell loosely to the bed. He rabbited into Harry, who whined and let his head fall onto Niall's shoulder.

"Ni, so close."

Niall pumped him with purpose as he buried deep inside him and spilled his warm cum. Harry moaned at the feeling and sat back, desperate for release.

"Make me come," Harry begged.

Niall squeezed Harry's leaking head in his fist harshly and leaned in to whisper, "Come on, Harry." Harry bucked forward one more time before shooting into Niall's hand.

Zianourry:

Zayn laid under Niall while Liam laid over him. Zayn was unmoving on the bed while Niall rocked back and forth, sliding into Liam on top of him and then sitting back on Zayn inside him. Louis hovered over Harry, sitting on his face with Harry's cock in his mouth. They were all sharing the massive king bed in Louis and Harry's flat.

Louis rolled his hips in tiny figure eights while Harry's tongue curled to flick over his sweet spot. Louis mouthed at his tip, tightening his lips just under the head and sucking hard. Harry groaned, lips vibrating against Louis' rim.

Zayn wrapped a couple fingers around Niall's base, feeling every time he met Liam's ass. Liam had his feet planted on either side of Niall and Zayn's hips, angling his body so Niall brushed his prostate with each motion. Niall was going insane, frantically pushing back and forth between the two boys.

Louis sank down Harry's cock and flattened his tongue along the length, little puffs of air brushing over Harry's tight balls. Harry nibbled on Louis' puckered muscles and sucked, his taste filling Harry's senses.

Louis played two fingers inside his mouth in a V on either side of mouth. Harry groaned at the friction and shot into Louis' mouth. Louis swallowed before pulling off and giving a chaste kiss to his spent head. Harry pressed his tongue flat against Louis prostate in retaliation and Louis tensed and spurted come into Harry's neck and chin.

Niall was pulsing with the need for release as he ricocheted back and forth from one warmth to other. Liam threw his head back and pumped himself a few times before spilling over his fist. Zayn rolled his hips higher to meet Niall's movement and shot inside him with a choked sigh.

Niall spread his arms out beside him and fisted the sheets in his fingers while he thrusted manically until he pushed up and shot deep into Liam's quivering hole.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.7K 30
*YOU NEED TO READ THE FIRST BOOK TO UNDERSTAND THIS ONE ITS ON MY PROFILE * The past might have hurt you Yes you can run away from your past. But wh...
55.1K 538 22
(UPDATE: okay so its one year later and i literally can not go through these with out cringing really hard. i honestly want to delete this and preten...
4.4K 13 29
This story is a continuation of 'Habit' and therefore takes place in late 2018 but please note that all facts are not up to date with real life event...
215K 3.3K 64
One shots between any and all of the one direction boys. Fluff, preferences, imagines, sickfics, maybe even a little smut... You've been warned. Requ...