S O M E T H I N G B E A U T...

By thisisallthat

Adonis Hamilton is a twenty eight year old billionaire, who is very well known for his looks, he had been vot... More

P R O L O G U E
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
A U T H O R S N O T E
C H A P T E R 3 9
C H A P T E R 4 0
C H A P T E R 4 1
C H A P T E R 4 2
C H A P T E R 4 3
C H A P T E R 4 4
C H A P T E R 4 5
C H A P T E R 4 6
C H A P T E R 4 7
C H A P T E R 4 8
A U T H O R' S N O T E
E P I L O G U E
E P I L O G U E 2
E P I L O G U E 3
A U T H O R' S N O T E

C H A P T E R 17

24.3K 596 105
By thisisallthat

Lily's POV

I was getting ready for my date with Adonis and I had to wash my hair because that idiot threw me into the ocean.

Lily's outfit for her date with Adonis

I am walking down the stairs to meet Adonis and I was super nervous. I was going through my handbag because I couldn't find my lipgloss. I got to the bottom of the stairs and I was still rummaging through my bag. I groaned and looked up and Adonis was staring at me. I looked him up and down checking him out and he looked really good. His hair was styled with gel and looked super neat but there was a rogue piece of hair hanging forward of the slicked back hair.

Adonis was wearing a white short sleeved shirt with the top two buttons left open. On the bottom he was wearing grey checkered slim trousers. He finished the outfit off with a pair of white sneakers.

I finished scanning him and he was still scanning me apparently. I started walking towards him and said in a very light voice ,'Hey.'

He came and met me halfway and also in a barely there voice said ,'Hey.'

I looked into his stormy blue eyes and just melted in them. His eyes were so intense amd he was looking into my eyes as well.

I put my arms arpund his neck and said, 'Shall we get going?'

He pulled himself out of the trance we put each other in and took my hand and led me out of the door.

We got outside and I looked at him in shock because there was a car waiting on the curb that they didn't come with. I turned to look at Adonis with furrowed brows and he shrugged at me.

I looked at the car and it was a black Lamborghini Urus and it looked like the latest too. He led me to the car and as we walked towards it he said ,'Well my future wife has a house here so I thought why not buy a car.'

I blushed at him calling me his future wife and said in a teasing tone ,'Who said you're invited?'

I heard him stop walking but I kept walking with a smile on my face. I heard him jogging to catch up and he opened the passenger side for me and I felt his breathe by my neck and he whispered ,'Trust me baby, I'll be here a lot.'

I felt a shiver go down my spine and I got into the car. He closed the door and walked round to the drivers side while I sat in the car breathing hard.

He got into the car and said ,'So are you ready?'

I silently nodded, I wanted to have control tonight at least self control. I looked at Adonis from the corner of my eye and he was humming the song on the radio whilst drumming his fingers on his steering wheel with a small smile on my face. For some reason seeing him looking happier made me smile, when we are in LA he never smiles he is always straight faced and showing no emotions so seeing him like this made me happy.

We got to a parking lot by the beach and he parked the car. He came and opened the door for me and I stepped out. I internally groaned because I was wearing stilettos but I could make it work. I held onto his arm and we walked me and I saw the prettiest little bungalows ever. There were a couple along the beach and there was one table in each bungalow.

The design of the restaurant tables

I didn't notice that I had stopped walking and I was just looking at the view. I looked at Adonis and he was looking at me with a slight smile on his face.

I squealed and said ,'Oh this is gorgeous.'

He smiled and led me to our table on the path and I was still in awe. It had a real romantic feel to it and there were other couples sitting on the other tables. There was light music playing and the vibe was all around perfect for this type of date. He pulled out the chair for me and I took a seat and he sat opposite me.

I was still in awe and looked at Adonis and said ,'Gosh Adonis this place is amazing, I'm in love.'

He chuckled at me and said ,'I'll be sure to pass on the compliment to the owner.'

I gave him a look and said ,'You know the owner.'

He laughed and said ,'Yeah I do.'

I nodded still looking around at the ocean, there was a bar, a dance floor and a stage for the singer who was a singing.

Adonis then said ,'Rose, I'm the owner.'

I looked at him scanning to see if he is serious and he looked serious. I hit his arm and said ,'My family does restaurants Adonis.'

He chuckled and said ,'So you want me stay in my lane.'

I nodded at him and said ,'Yes your multiple lanes.'

He burst out in laughter and I gave him a fake pout.

He took my hand and said ,'Don't worry babe, I just had the idea for this one restaurant and I thought why not.'

I looked at him and said ,'This is amazing maybe you should go into restaurants.'

He gave me a smile and said ,'Thank you baby.'

I picked up the menu and I was about to read it but decided against it and put it down and said ,'Since I'm here with the owner, what do you recommend?'

He gave me another smile and said ,'Okay, so they have really good shrimp here and it comes in a platter that has like four differently done batches of shrimp. The platter is huge so we can share.'

I put my chin on my fist and listened to him talking with a smile on my face.

He then looked up at me and stopped talking and said ,'You can't be looking at me like that and expect me to focus Rose.'

I laughed at him and he said ,'We can start with chips and they have these three dips there's guacamole obviously but then there is this sour creme and chives like one and a sweet and sour one. For the dessert they have a chocolate cake that melts in your mouth. '

I gave Adonis a look and said ,'Adonis I can't be overeating I have work remember.'

He gave me a look back and said ,'Firstly you have the highest metabolism ever, secondly you are being dramatic, thirdly we can work away the calories together tomorrow and the last one oh yeah it's one meal in your life of all healthy eating.'

I stuck out my tongue at him, I wasn't actually concerned but I wanted to annoy him.

Adonis motioned for a waiter to come over and the waiters eyes widened when he saw Adonis then they turned to me and they widened even more.

I gave him a small smile but Adonis didn't even try to look a little kinder. Adonis ordered the food, a strawberry spritzer for me and a peach spritzer for him. I guess he remembered that I love strawberry flavoured drinks from when I was a kid I hadn't changed. 

The waiter walked away and I kicked Adonis in the shin and said ,'That was rude, that guy was nervous as is, you didn't have to be mean.'

He bent down and started rubbing his shin and said ,'Ouch Rose.'

I gave him a look and said ,'Be nice.'

He pouted and begrudgingly nodded.

The waiter brought our spritzers and I smiled at the waiter and he nervously smiled back. I look at Adonis and he is still sulking, I roll my eyes at his behaviour.

The waiter left and I started sipping my drink while looking around.  I looked at the table next to ours and they looked so in love.

Ever since I was a little girl I wanted to get married and be with someone who could somehow love me even when I was being bratty or bitchy, someone who could look past all of that and see my positive traits that I hoped I have some at least. I wanted someone I loved, someone I knew I could always trust. My most important traits in a man were trust, loyalty, honesty. I don't believe you can make a relationship work without these traits and if my relationship with Damien had proved anything it was exactly that. A man that can respect me the way I'll respect them, a man who sees me as an equal and not less or more. A man I can be comfortable with. I had things I wanted to do with my husband I wanted to travel with him and eventually have my children with him. To just have that man that one person I know I'll have to talk to always, my person.

The way the man was looking at the girl sitting opposite him was just amazing to watch. He had a sparkle in his eye and a smile as he watched her and listened to her speak, he looked so content just in that moment alone. She was speaking and she was smiling too and I don't know if she noticed the way that he looked at her but she also had a sparkle in her eye.

I looked at Adonis and he was staring at me. I smiled at him and said ,'What?'

He shook his head and said ,'Nothing I'm just enjoying the view.'

He leaned back into his seat and said ,'Do you know when you are sad or thinking hard or you're listening attentively your eyes turn more green in their normal hazel colour.'

I knew that my eye colour shifted dependant on my moods or how I was feeling but how does he know that.

I raised an eyebrow and said ,'You're spending too much time looking into my eyes.'

He chuckled and said ,'What, you know I've always lived your eyes even when we were kids.'

That wasn't a lie, Adonis always loved my eyes. The same way I always loved his, when Adonis was angry his eyes were a big tell, they would get to the extent of being royal blue but in everyday life his eyes were like a sky blue. It was something I had picked up when we were kids but I wasn't going to tell him that.

He took a sip of his spritzer and said ,'Well it's our first date and I know we have been living together but I don't really know anything at least not anything you've told me just things I've noticed.'

I raised an eyebrow and said ,'And what have you noticed all the way from your office.'

He looked into my eyes and said ,'You are super guarded, maybe we do need some alcohol.'

I laughed at his comment and he smiled but motioned the waiter over and looked at me and said ,'Do you mind if I choose the wine?'

I shook my head and he told the waiter which wine to bring.

Adonis got up and moved his chair closer to mine and said ,'So how about we do this like as if its our real first date?'

I gave him a look and said ,'As if, Adonis it's our real first date.'

He shook his head and said ,'No our first date was at that pancake house when we were kids.'

I gave him another look and said ,'Adonis, that was not a date.'

He pouted and said ,'It was. I asked you out, remember I said please will you go out with me.'

I thought about it and that is exactly what happened. I whispered with a small smile on my face and said ,'That didn't count.'

He pretended to gasp and said ,'Oh it counted that was my first date and my first kiss.'

I rolled my eyes at him but I could feel myself getting happier.

He put his arm at the back of my chair and said ,'So tell me Lily Rose Hart, what do you look for in a boyfriend? Let's see if the list of qualities is still the same as the one you gave me back on our actual first date.'

I couldn't believe he remembered all these details about that day. He had gone to a pancake house and I remember we talked for  a really long time. '

I smiled and said ,'Well let's see. I want loyalty, trust, honesty, how am I doing?'

He chuckled and said ,'You've definitely changed your answers into singular words instead of the long stories you told me back then.'

I hit his arm and said ,'I was like six it's not like I could give you an extensive list of words. My vocabulary was very narrow. '

He laughed at me and I said ,'Anyway, respect is necessary and banter. Definitely banter like no banter is a deal breaker we need to be able to just have fun and vibe together you know.'

I looked at him and he was sad and said ,'No I don't know.'

I held his hand and laughed and said, 'Of course you do Adonis. We dated remember and we definitely have banter and I respect you and I care about you.'

Adonis held my hands, chuckled and said ,'Yeah you're right.'

I hugged him and he hugged me back. We heard a clearing of a throat and I saw a man in chef's uniform holding his hat.

The man took a light bow and said ,'Mister Hamilton I'm sorry I didn't come out sooner,  we weren't notified about your visit. '

Adonis just blankly looked at the chef who looked nervous.

Adonis then said ,'Well I'm here on a personal affair,  we really just wanted some good food.'

The chef smiled when Adonis said good food.  The chef gave me a smile and said ,'It's nice to meet you ma'am.'

I gave him a smile and said, 'Ditto.'

The food was put down and it all smelt so good. The chef took a bow and walked away with the waiters behind him.

Adonis cleared his throat and said ,'Which one are you trying first?'

I shrugged in thought and said ,'I thought I was following your lead for tonight.'

He nodded then said ,'Okay so there is the butter,honey and garlic, the asian chilli, the chilli lime shrimp and then the bbq cajun shrimp.'

I nodded listening to him reading the little signs that were on each of the platters of the shrimp.

I took a deep breathe and looked at the shrimp with wide eyes and said ,'Adonis there is no way we are finishing this.'

Adonis chuckled and said ,'It's going to be fun trying them though.'

We had esten a lot of the shrimp but we could not finish. I was proud to say after spending the night eating with Adonis, I knew a whole lot about him. I knew about his goals, his fears, I knew a bunch of stories from his past, I knew what he liked basically what I am saying is I knew a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.9K 42
Vixen Queen|25 The owner of the Queen Corporation empire the most successful business in the whole world but nobody knows that. To the outside world...
1M 27.1K 47
Written when I was 16, practically cringy and dumb so read at your own risk (Part 1) He stood there in his tall and intimidating glory cowering my 5...
29.7K 1.1K 70
Estella, the stripper. Adonis, the cliché billionaire. Of course, he would walk into her club and claim her as his own. *~* I struggled against his g...
1.2M 39.2K 39
She was a beauty to behold. Never stepping out of house, her grandparents provided everything after her tragic past. But what if her past is catching...