S O M E T H I N G B E A U T...

By thisisallthat

Adonis Hamilton is a twenty eight year old billionaire, who is very well known for his looks, he had been vot... More

P R O L O G U E
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
A U T H O R S N O T E
C H A P T E R 3 9
C H A P T E R 4 0
C H A P T E R 4 1
C H A P T E R 4 2
C H A P T E R 4 3
C H A P T E R 4 4
C H A P T E R 4 5
C H A P T E R 4 6
C H A P T E R 4 7
C H A P T E R 4 8
A U T H O R' S N O T E
E P I L O G U E
E P I L O G U E 2
E P I L O G U E 3
A U T H O R' S N O T E

C H A P T E R 15

23.1K 609 131
By thisisallthat

Lily's POV

Lily's outfit for their swimwear collection meeting

I arrived at Jane's office headquarters and thanked Benjamin. During the car ride I had managed to cool down and I wasn't as heated as I was before. I walked into the building and went straight to the elevator to go to Jane's office.

The elevator arrived onto her floor and I went to her office. I knocked and she said come in. As soon as I walked in she whistled and said ,'Well you look like you're about the rain hell down. You look like a bad bitch.'

I rolled my eyes at her and we hugged and gave each other air kisses. She looked at me from arms length away and said ,'I know something is up we will talk after the meeting though. '

We walked to the meeting and it was a good meeting if I do say so myself. Everyone was on board and everyone had done their part of the project to perfection almost.

The meeting ended and everyone left the conference room and it was just Nicole, Jane and I left sitting in there.

Jane turned to me and said ,'So what's up, why are you dressed like you're about murder someone?'

I gaped and said ,'I thought this outfit was cute guys. I feel like I look like a serious but fashionable businesswoman.'

Nicole nodded and said ,'You do look like a fashionable businesswoman but your face shows something is wrong.'

I sighed and said ,'Last night I went to a wedding with Adonis's family and Adonis obviously, and I think it was some sort of ex's wedding.'

Jane's eyebrows furrowed and she said ,'Adonis has an ex?'

I shrugged and said ,'Apparently. Well anyway he didn't tell me and we get there and he starts drinking like crazy like way more than is appropriate and I was confused because Adonis and his image you know. Anyway so I go to cut him off and he tells me how he always saw himself being the one to marry her.'

My voice wasn't wavering by some miracle. I was just in the pissed stage so all I was feeling was annoyed by it all.

Jane gaped at me amd said ,'He did not say that to your face.'

I was feeling a bit more confident about saying how I was feeling because of how my best friends were reacting. I waved my arms in the air and I said ,'He did and I was hurt but I tried to you know ignore it. We went back to our table and I kid you not guys I saw a gorgeous girl. Like she had luscious red locks and green eyes, she just carried herself in a way that was attention grabbing, ugh like what a bitch. '

Jane and Nicole laughed whilst Irolled my eyes at tge thought of her.

I continued and said, 'Anyways they stared at each other like lost lovers and I had to move out the way, it was like no one else existed.'

Nicole shook her head and said ,'Whoa what do you mean like lost lovers?'

I clasped my hands together and I said ,'Guys it was so intense everyone on the table had stopped talking, it was that type of stare. Then they like hug for a suuuper long time and I'm watching. Like thank God Anneliese was there holding my hand I felt like I just might die of pain and embarassment. To make it worse after their hug I had to introduce myself and I just said my name.'

Nicole finished for me and said ,'Yeah of course because saying you're the girlfriend would be embarassing after what everyone just witnessed.'

I nodded and said ,'Exactly but Anneliese said I was Adonis's girlfriend and guys this girl did a three hundred and sixty degree turn on her attitude towards me. She gave me an up and down and said not his usual type but I guess things change.'

I took a deep breathe to calm myself and Jane said ,'What exactly was she trying to say?'

Nicole nodded and said ,'I would like to know too.'

I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face at my friends being here and listening to me ranting, it was what I needed.

Jane shook her head and motioned for me to continue. Jane and Nicole seemed as steamed about it as I was. I then continued and said ,'I had to take him home and handle him drunk and it made me even sadder guys. I had like all these thoughts circling in my head it was a lot.'

I sighed and Jane said ,'Awww baby, I'm sorry.'

Nicole nodded along and said ,'What did you do this morning though?'

I sighed and said ,'Well we kind of got into it and I told him like why I was upset. He was acting confused and I told him like this is point A, this is point B and he was like he didn't love her and I was like you basically drunk yourself into oblivion and you're going to stand here and deny what you said. I was like deny it and he didn't so I decided to leave he tried to stop me and I told him I had a meeting.'

We were quiet for a second and Jane said ,'Wow, and then there's the whole workaholic thing. I thought this would be easy for you.'

I sighed and leaned back into my chair and crossed one leg over the other and I said ,'I'm just like tired and over it.'

We were all quiet for some time and Nicole suddenly jumped up and said ,'I have an idea.'

Jane and I looked at her questionably and she said ,'Girl's trip guys.'

I felt a smile grow on my face and said ,'I'm actually down for that, I don't have stuff to do for the next luke two weeks.'

Nicole squealed and said ,'Yeah me too.'

Nicole and I turned to look at Jane with puppy dog eyes. She sighed and said ,'You guys.'

We batted our eyes simultaneously and Nicole said ,'We promise we'll plan around your meetings and stuff.'

She groaned and said ,'When are you leaving?'

Nicole shrugged and said ,'Tonight.'

Jane sighed and said ,'I think I'll be there the day after tomorrow.'

We squealed and went to hug her from both sides and I felt her smiling too.

When we left the boardroom we had decided on going to Cancun. Nicole and I were meeting up at the airport and we were using my private jet. In my family we all had a jet each, my parent's had one and Kendall and I had one each.

I got down to the lobby and Benjamin was waiting for me. I got into the car and Benjamin said ,'You look like you're in a better mood Lily.'

I smiled and said ,'I am. Please will you take me to the airport this evening and you have the next two weeks off, I'm going on vacation.'

He chuckled whilst nodding and said ,'So that's why you're so happy.'

I grinned and he chuckled in return.

I got to the house and skipped up the stairs but not before greeting the Camry's and George. I got into the room and took off my stilettos and put on some slides and started packing my suitcases for my vacation. I had selected everything I was taking with me from clothes to shoes to bags. Everything I needed was lying around my suitcase and I was sitting crosslegged packing the bags.

I connected my phone to the speakers in the walk in closet and started playing 6lack. I started singing and I saw a message from Nicole asking about what to pick between some outfits. I was replying her and I heard someone drop on the other side of my suitcase.

I looked up and saw Adonis. I have him a very slight smile and looked back down at my phone and continued to reply Nicole. I finished and put my phone to my side and leaned back on my hands and looked at him. 

He cleared his throat and said ,'You're leaving?'

I looked him up and down and saw he was in casual clothes and said ,'And you didn't go to work.'

I looked at my suitcase and said ,'Yeah we are taking a girl's trip and we leave in a few hours.'

He then answered my question and said ,'Yeah I worked from here today.'

He nodded and I started the process for my packing. I put my outfits together and took polaroids of the outfits and packed them into the suitcase. I packed my make up case.

I briefly looked up at Adonis and said, 'Look if you want to talk about the stuff we argued about this morning, I don't want to talk about it right now.'

He sighed and said ,'Okay.'

He paused for a second and said ,'So how long is this vacation?'

I shrugged and said ,'Well I'll be with the girls for a week but I usually stay behind after the trips by myself.'

I leaned back onto my hands and looked at him and he said, 'So you might be there over there for a long time?'

I nodded and said ,'Yeah if I'm staying there for super long I get Jenny and my team to come because I'll need her and them when I'm going for work and stuff. '

He nodded and said ,'Can I take you to the airport?'

I thought about an excuse to give and then I remembered Benjamin was taking me to the airport and said ,'Benjamin is taking me.'

I got up and I thought I had won and started zipping up my bags and moving them to the door.

Adonis then said ,'I'm taking you and that's final.'

I raised my eyebrow at him and said ,'Excuse me? Are you trying to get us to fight before I leave?'

Adonis came in front of me and said ,'No but you're stubborn and I know that. You aren't going to let me do it and I really want to.'

I rolled me eyes and said ,'Whatever, but don't talk to me like that I'm not the type you're used to, like Josie. '

I went deep into the walk in closet to get my outfit for the plane. I also texted Benjamin that Adonis was now taking me to the airport.

When I walked back and Adonis was still standing frozen where I left him and I felt like teasing him.

I pulled him and sat with him on the bed and said ,'So tell me about your type.'

Adonis gave me a blank look obviously not amused by what I was doing and said ,'I don't have a type.'

I got super comfortable and said ,'Of course you do silly. It's Josie Brown but Kingsley now.'

I imitated exactly what she said and said it in a high annoying voice. I'm fully aware I'm being petty but as much as I'd like to think I'm not, I'm spoiled and I don't like being embarassed. Josie is someone who is the root of my embarassment from this situation.

Adonis looked at me and said ,'She isn't actually my type.'

I rolled my eyes and said ,'Oh please Adonis, she has you wrapped around her little finger. I don't care to be honest but you better keep her far away from me because as soon as we meet and she wants to give me that attitude she gave me that night, I won't be as calm as I was then.'

I was lying about not caring about it but about her being away from me I was dead serious, because we are clearly going to have a problem. 

I took my clothes and went into the bathroom and I heard Adonis groan. I took a shower and put on my outfit for the airport. As soon as I walked out of the bathroom Adonis jumped off the bed with his phone and wallet in his hand.

Lily's outfit for her flight with Nicole

I picked up my bag that had my laptop, make up , chargers and basically everything I might need in the plane. There was also an extra set of clothes for me to change into when we land.

We got to the car and I saw George with another man loading my last suitcase. I thanked them and say goodbye and got into the car.

We drove onto the tarmac and I practically ran out of the car that had been completely awkwardly silent the whole drive. Nicole and Connor saw me and gave me an odd look and I just smiled. They looked at the driver's side and Nicole's face formed into one of understanding when Adonis stepped out. 

We walked towards them and I hugged Nicole and Connor. Connor looked at me and said ,'You're going to take my girlfriend away from me.'

I laughed and said ,'She'll be back. Girls trips are important.'

He playfully rolled his eyes at me and started sulking. Connor and Nicole went back to Connor's car no doubt to say some special goodbyes. Connor and Nicole have been practically goals and I was so happy because I hadn't seen Nicole this happy in a relationship ever. I turned and looked at Adonis who was already looking at me and I said ,'Well goodbye, I'll see you when I see you.'

Adonis shook his head and said ,'Fuck no, you aren't saying goodbye like that and then leaving me for an indefinite amount of time.'

I looked at Adonis and he looked really serious. He pulled me into a hug and said ,'No you aren't leaving just like that. I'm going to miss you.'

We hugged and I felt myself welling up so I tried to pull away but he held on tighter. I started crying and my body was shaking in Adonis's arm. Now why was I crying, I was crying because we had this elephant in the room and I was falling in love with him but there was a chance that he loved someone else.

I heard Nicole shouting ,'Woohoo girls trip!'

I pulled away and wiped my eyes and I saw that Adonis's shirt had tears on it. I whispered an apology for his shirt and he just held my hands to his chest. I pulled my hands away and whispered bye and walked to the plane. I got into the plane and Nicole was already sitting there with a pina colada and I chuckled. May the girls trip begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841K 21.4K 43
Nathan Parker A 24 years billionaire and a single father of 2 years old. He is cold, arrogant, rude and doesn't give a shit about any others feelings...
6.3M 246K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
72K 3.4K 23
Hudson Cromwell is about to become a billionaire. At just the age of twenty-two years old, he is about to inherit billions from his rich aunt who had...
136K 3.3K 75
Calvin bent down and settled between my thighs and bent my knees upward. He stroked my ankles, calves and then moved his hands to the insides of my t...