S O M E T H I N G B E A U T...

By thisisallthat

Adonis Hamilton is a twenty eight year old billionaire, who is very well known for his looks, he had been vot... More

P R O L O G U E
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
A U T H O R S N O T E
C H A P T E R 3 9
C H A P T E R 4 0
C H A P T E R 4 1
C H A P T E R 4 2
C H A P T E R 4 3
C H A P T E R 4 4
C H A P T E R 4 5
C H A P T E R 4 6
C H A P T E R 4 7
C H A P T E R 4 8
A U T H O R' S N O T E
E P I L O G U E
E P I L O G U E 2
E P I L O G U E 3
A U T H O R' S N O T E

C H A P T E R 9

26.6K 721 112
By thisisallthat

Lily's POV

Today I had decided to sleep in until 12, the plans I had with Adonis were only at four so I decided that I may as well sleep in. After waking at twelve I had watched tv for one and a half hours.

My tummy grumbles so I get up and go to my kitchen. I sat on my table in my kitchen with a pre packed fruit salad that I made at the beginning of the week. I was going through news articles about everything really and catching up on the business world, fashion world , sports world and then gossip. There were pictures of me with Adonis at the football game and people commenting on how comfortable we looked making the assumption that he was the guy on my Instagram and I was the girl on his. I looked through some of the pictures the papparazzi had got of us.

There were pictures of Adonis and I at the Ball but the one that stood out was the one with Adonis, Damien,Emily and I having the conversation. Damien is straight faced, Emily looks irritated and I'm laughing with Adonis looking at me with a slight smile on his face, I have to admit I quite like this one.

My doorbell rung whilst I was reading articles about Adonis and I but I didn't know who it was since I wasn't expecting anyone till way later on. I looked down at my outfit and figured it was going to have to be appropriate enough. I was wearing an oversized hoodie with slides and my hair was a very messy bun on the top of my head with a scrunchie.

I went and opened the door and I saw someone I haven't seen in about a year. I looked at him in a questioning tone and said ,'Zachary?'

He smiled and gave me a small wave. I was still confused and said ,'Zachary, what are you doing here?'

He rubbed the back of his neck and said ,'Can I come in?'

I didn't want to let him in because the last time he got really upset because I was dating Damien.

Zachary and I had been the best of friends since middle school and when he found out I was dating Damien he got upset because he said he loved me. We fell out because of it and he got really angry at me and decided he was done with me.

I cleared my throat and said ,'I don't think that's a good idea Zachary.'

He frowned and said ,'I know the last time I spoke to you it wasn't pleasant but I've loved you for a long time. Even when you told me off about it I backed off but I didn't stop loving you.'

My heart dropped and I said,' Zach I have a boyfriend.'

He held my face and said ,'I know but I can't stand you being with someone else when I've loved you since I met you.'

I put his hands down and as I was about to answer. I heard Adonis say ,'Is there a problem?'

I looked behind Zachary and Adonis was standing there emotionless. I looked at Adonis in shock and stuttered saying, 'Uhm Adonis hey, you are early.'

He glanced at me and didn't even smile slightly. He looked back at Zachary and said ,'Can I help you with something?'

Zachary walked up to Adonis and said ,'I'm Zachary and I was just talking to Lily Rose here. '

Adonis's face remained blank and said ,'Lily Rose?'

Zachary said ,'Yeah.'

Adonis looked really angry then said ,'Well you can have this conversation another time or never.'

Zachary said ,'I'm talking to her you can wait. Whoever you are?'

Adonis stepped even closer to him and said ,'I'm the boyfriend.'

Zachary also stepped closer then as he was about to speak again I said ,'Look Zachary you should probably leave, Adonis and I do have plans.'

Zachary came in front of me and said ,'Look Lily I meant it. I really do love you and this time I'm not letting you go.'

I just looked at Zachary and he walked away. I turned to Adonis and he just walked into my apartment. Okay what is he upset with me for, I didn't do anything wrong. I rolled my eyes and walked in after him and closed the door.

I saw Adonis sitting in my living room and I went and sat there too. I looked at him and said ,'You're early.'

He looked at me and didn't answer me. What he didn't know is that I hate the silent treatment but I'm also really good at the silent treatment too. I got good at the silent treatment because it always broke my dad.

I looked him up and down, rolled my eyes and said ,'Okay, keep that energy.'

I walked away into my bedroom and took a shower to get ready to leave.

Lily's Outfit for the day

I facetimed Nicole and Jane and they picked up. I frowned and said ,'Guys I have a problem.'

Nicole raised her eyebrow and said ,'What's going on?'

I put my phone down on my bed as I was looking for my wallet and said ,'You'll never guess who came to see me today.'

Jane looked like she was thinking and said ,'Damien?'

I shook my head and said ,'No, it was Zachary.'

Nicole gasped and said ,'Zachary, Zachary the one who loves you.'

I hummed and said ,'Yes and Adonis came and got all angry and now he's being annoying and all and Zachary said I'm not giving up and all that.'

I walked out into the living room and walked to the door knowing Adonis was following then I said ,' It honestly felt like I was in a movie but it's Zachary and we know he is stubborn as hell .'

We stepped into the elevator and Nicole and said ,'I was always Team Zachary over Damien, I mean remember when he flew to Italy to watch you model after he had that super long meeting.'

Jane gushed and said ,'Oh yeah and he sent you all those roses in case he wasn't on time.'

I smiled and we got to Adonis's car and I got into the passengers side and said ,'And my favorite chocolate.'

I heard Adonis bang his door and I looked at him funny. I shook my head and turned back to my phone and said ,'What do I do?'

Nicole said ,'I'm Team Adonis you know that.'

Jane chimed in and said ,'Me too but if he wants to be a prick then maybe Zachary would be better.'

I heard Adonis cough and I just looked at him funny again. I saw a message pop in on the girl group and said let's get Adonis to step up and Jane agreed.

Nicole then went on and said ,'That guy loves you Lily and he has never held back about it.'

Jane smiled and said ,'Yeah and he really cares about you.'

I was about to talk but my phone was ripped out of my hand and I turned to Adonis and he ended the call and put the phone in his pocket. I would have shouted at him but I wasn't talking to him and now I knew the girls plan might have actually been working. I took out my other phone that I only used for music and put in my airpods and continued watching Dynasty on Netflix.

I looked at Adonis through my peripheral vision and he kept turning from the road and back to me. I ignored him and kept on watching but I couldn't even concentrate on the show. Adonis was annoying me, he was being super arrogant and I don't like that especially towards me.

I groaned, rolled my eyes and tried to refocus onto my show. Adonis stopped the car and I jumped out and looked at his house and so far I loved the house.

I walked forward alone gping to the entrance whilst looking around. I got to the door and the butler I'm assuming opened the door.

I smiled and said ,'Hello I'm Lily, it's nice meet you.'

He smiled and said ,'Miss Lily, I've heard so much about you I'm George the butler of this residence.'

I smiled and said ,'It's nice to meet you George.'

He smiled and said ,'Would you like a tour?'

I smiled gratefully and said ,'Yes please.'

He motioned for me to follow him and started.

George had shown me the whole house there was a living room, a lounge , a theatre room, an entertainment centre, a kitchen, an indoor bar, an out door bar , an outdoor lounge , an office ,a green house, about seven bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms then the masters bedroom had a massive walk in closet it was gorgeous and there was another bathroom downstairs.

There was the backyard that had a pool area with a television , the pool , a jacuzzi. This house was huge for him to live in alone but it was also gorgeous it was the type of house I'd love to live in.

We ended at the pool and I took a seat and said ,'Wow George this place is amazing.'

Adonis replied and said ,'I'll take that as a point that you liked it.'

George excused himself and walked away. George had given me the tour alone and I don't know where Adonis had been. I rolled my eyes and lyed back into the pool chair and closed my eyes. I heard Adonis take a seat in the chair next to mine and said, 'Do you like it?'

I ignored him and kept laying there comfortable acting like he didn't exist. I heard someone sit on my pool chair and I cracked open one eye and looked at Adonis who had come to sit on my chair. I closed my eye again enjoying the vibe of this place, I could see myself with a book out here reading or even just sleeping whilst tanning.

I felt myself being pulled up and I opened my eyes. From the look on Adonis's face he could see the annoyance I was feeling right there.

He kept my hands in his hands and said ,'I'm sorry about my attitude.'

I kept quiet and he said ,'I just didn't like what he said, he was saying how he was in love with you in front of me.'

He looked at me waiting for me to speak and then he added ,'You didn't deserve all the anger I targeted towards you.'

I narrowed my eyes at him and said ,'Oh so you are aware I did nothing wrong.'

He put our hands to his chest and said ,'I'm sorry and I want to make it up to you.'

I felt my anger melt away from the intimacy of our hands and how sweet he was being.

I grabbed my hands away and said ,'Whatever, don't do it again.'

He smiled and said ,'You still hate when I give you attitude just like when we were kids.'

I rolled my eyes , stood up and looked at him and said ,'What are you waiting for take me home and give me my phone.'

He chuckled and grabbed my hand and led me through his house to the front where he had parked his car. He opened the door for me and I whispered a thank you.  We drove and I noticed that we passed my building but I ignored it.

He parked outside a building, he got out and I got out too. He took my hand and we went to the top floor and there was a restaurant.

We went to the maitre d and she looked at Adonis with a look that said a lot and she didn't acknowledge me.

She batted her eyelashes at Adonis and said ,'Reservation?'

He replied and said ,'Yes under Hamilton.'

She looked through her computer and said ,'Oh yes sir, please follow me.'

Adonis came behind me and put his arms around and me and we walked like that to our table. I was underdressed at the restaurant and I could feel people's judgemental stares as we were led to our table. We got to our table that was in the corner and the maitre d turned towards and  narrowed her eyes at me when she saw the position we were in. I was stepping out of Adonis's arms to sit on the other side of the booth so I could be opposite him but he had a different idea. He motioned for me to step into the side we were standing on and slid in after me and sat next to me.

The maitre d gave Adonis his menu with care and basically threw mine onto the table and I rolled my eyes again.

She purred at Adonis and said ,'Someone will be here to take your order shortly sir.'

Adonis didn't acknowledge her and turned to look at me and said ,'What are you having?'

I raised an eyebrow at the maitre d who was still there staring at us. She rolled her eyes at me and walked away.

I looked at Adonis and said ,'I don't know, I'm hungry, I haven't really eaten today.'

I looked and the menu and said ,'Ooooo maybe I'll have the Chicken Alfredo Salad.'

There was so much on the menu that looked good. I grinned and said ,'I'll have the classic burger and fries.'

I heard Adonis chuckling and said ,'What's funny?'

He grinned and said ,'You're so cute.'

My face flushed and I muttered ,'Whatever.'

He chuckled and said ,'How was your week ?'

I shrugged and said ,'It was busy but I love modelling so it never seems that bad.'

I looked at him and said ,'How about you? How is work and the businesses and like everything.'

He shrugged too and said ,'I was made for this so I love work, it's like an addiction almost.'

I smiled and made a joke and said ,'You better not ask me to move in then I feel like I live alone anyway.'

He chuckled and said ,'I'll do my best to be less of an workaholic.'

I looked at him and said ,'I'm kidding, I'd never try to get in the way of your work.'

He smiled and the waiter brought our drinks. Adonis had ordered sparkling apple juice and I had ordered water.

Adonis turned to me and said ,'You know you didn't answer me.'

I raised my eyebrows because I wasn't sure what he was talking about. He took a sip from his straw and said ,'About the house, you likey?'

I laughed because him of the way he said likey, he sounded like a kid and he was wiggling his eyebrows. I replied and said ,'No I lovey.'

He chuckled at my response, after that we spoke and had dinner. He dropped me off at home after dinner and gave me a peck on my cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.8K 61
Meet Candice Brooks, a 25 year old, 5.8 ft, blonde haired, and a blue eyed beauty or as well known as the world's famous supermodel. It's been her dr...
185K 1.9K 29
Aiden x Sophia "Secrets pulled them apart but are they strong enough to overcome them" ............... Stuck between the past and the present, both...
10.2M 478K 53
Elena will do anything to save her very ill mother from dying. She has no choice but to plead for help from her wealthy ruthless grandfather, who bru...
1M 27.9K 42
Vixen Queen|25 The owner of the Queen Corporation empire the most successful business in the whole world but nobody knows that. To the outside world...