ღ kiss me // tsukishima kei ღ

By keijinn

❝ kiss me. before i lose my fucking mind ❞ More

𝙤𝙣𝙚.
𝙩𝙬𝙤.
𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚.
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧.
𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚.
𝙨𝙞𝙭.
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣.
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.

𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤 .

470 5 0
By keijinn

hi guys ! i hope you enjoy this book and if you guys do, i might write another ☺. this book is based off of a song called " kiss me before i lose my fucking mind " by charlie puth. its a song i used to listen to in nightcore a few years ago , and while i was going through my old youtube playlists i found it ( and my other old favorite nightcore songs ) and almost cried listening to it because i thought of Tsukishima and how much im in love with him ^-^. chile i could go on for daaaaaaaaaays about how much i love him and how much i wish he was real, but that's not the point of the story. hope you guys enjoy!!!

__________________________________________________________

follow my tiktok :) - itzjeaniee <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 113 33
*. ⋆˚♡The wrong person to love♡˚⋆ . * : ̗̀➛A story about how you had to deal with your crush, that apperantly isn't the best option to love♡. Sadly...
9.9K 369 12
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬.❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥...
140K 4.1K 14
You know Ive never pegged myself to get feelings but it fucking happened and with the one person i didnt expect. Kirishima eijiro
56.4K 2K 29
Meeting the new girl and offering to show her around the school may have been the worst idea Hajime's ever had. He never planned to fall in love, but...