𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄 | 𝟏𝟖+

By ethereallbeing

"I wish we could stay like this" he whispered before opening his eyes but not quite meeting my own "Who says... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII

XII

6.1K 114 106
By ethereallbeing

There's going to be some sexual content so if you guys feel uncomfortable with it, feel free to skip. I labelled where it starts further on in the chapter!

Eudora

When Elijah reentered where he had left me alone just moments before, his demeanour had changed dramatically. His eyes were hooded and would look everywhere aside from my own, his left hand rubbed his thigh nervously all the while his right allowed their dig dit's to drum against the table softly.

He was visibly anxious.

I placed my hand over his, my thumb brushing lightly over the calloused surface of his palm as Elijah finally met my gaze with his own.

He tried smiling, his attempt to reassure me was the final straw, letting me know that whatever had occurred in the back room was bad.

"Elijah what happened?"

He sighed before retracting his hand from my own, the coldness I felt after him doing it, while dissatisfactory, nothing I wasn't used to from him at this point.

I asked a follow up question

"Should we go home?"

Before he had time to answer, our dishes were thrust onto our table, the reflective marble surfaces now obscured by ivory coloured ceramic plates, garlic bread and carbonara some of the few dishes that I was able to identify between their transfer from the waiters hands to our table.

Throughout his process I could feel Elijah's leg bouncing against my thigh, his eyes were staring daggers into those of the waiter, who had done the same back to him initially, but after looking over to me and seeing that I was studying their interaction intently, he offered me up a sweet smile before finishing quickly and retreating to the kitchen.

The food was delicious without a doubt, however I felt like I couldn't enjoy it to the fullest extend as Elijah just seemed off.

He noticed my worried glances and placed a hand over my own, the act doing little to ease my nerves.

"Was it good?"

I nodded, smiling softly as Elijah dug around in his wallet before pulling out a few £50 notes and leaving them on the table before securing my hand in his own and pulling the pair of us, rather efficiently, out of the restaurant.

After the pair of us made it inside the car Elijah rested his head against the window while I looked over at him.

"Are you ok?"

I nodded, forgetting that due to his current position he wasn't able to see my reply and must have assumed that I was deliberately ignoring him.

He placed a hand on my thigh before leaning in tentatively, his lips brushing against mine slowly before he pulled away.

I looked at him through my lashes, biting my lip gently.

He used his free hand to pull my bottom lip free from between my teeth before cursing quietly to himself.

"Dio, ti prego perdonami"

And with that he crashed his lips into mine

Smut smut smut

By the time we made it through the door my shirt was partially off and I had a run in my tights thanks to Elijah's impatient nature and wondering hands.

He lifted me into his arms as we kissed , my legs tightly wound around his waist, as he started biting down on my bottom lip, consequently evoking a quiet moan to leave them, which seemed to make what had been about to happen a lot more real.

He stared deep into my eyes, my back pressed tightly against the wall at the bottom of the staircase.

The staircase, a bridge that would change what the pair of us were doing from illicit to an affair

"Eudora, do you want this?" he whispered

We stood staring at each other for a few moments, and before I had a chance to answer, Elijah trailed his lips down my neck, nipping as he went causing my head to lull back in ecstasy as he marked me as his.

He leaned back to look me in the eye as I answered.

"More than anything"

That was all it took, our lips reattached feverishly, my hands pulling at his shirt while his legs carried us to his room, finalising our intentions.

I just need this now

The temperature seemed to cool as he set me on the floor gently, he peeled my top off slowly before giving me a lingering kiss on my lips that left me wanting more.

As his hands settled around my waist his fingers dug into the waistband of my underwear, sinking to his knees his fingers lightly dancing across my legs as he pulled them down to my ankles.

I was naked in front of someone for the first time in my life, and I honestly wasn't quite sure about know I felt, that had been until he started kissing me and all of a sudden I was more than sure of what I wanted.

His lips started gracing my stomach, kissing lower and lower, his tongue peeking out to run across my navel before he skipped over where I craved him most, to then stand up, his hair covering his forehead as he gave me a boyish smile.

I placed my hands on his biceps as I looked into his eyes, his placed on my elbows as he guided us over to the bed.

My knees buckled as they hit the edge causing me so fall softly onto the duvet.

During this process, Elijah had once again fallen to his knees on the floor, his eyes holding something incredibly dark, and that I hadn't ever come across in him.

He made his way slowly, on his knees to the edge of the bed where I lay with my legs hanging off, my toes teasing the floor before what I had been so badly craving occurred.

Elijah took my legs and placed them over his shoulders, his mouth finally where I so desperately needed him.

He licked a bold strip upwards, the immediate consequence of that action being my back arching, his name leaving my name as a breath.

He continued his torture, his tongue circling my clit rhythmically as one of his hands travelled up to pinch my bud.

"Yes"

I didn't recognise the girl I had become at this point, I didn't recognise who had given me the confidence to say what I was saying, nor do what I was going to do next.

"Elijah, let me touch you"

Elijah looked up at me through his lashes, his tongue still licking up and down my clit torturously as he let out a groan into me which resounded through my body.

He pushed my thighs off of his shoulders before pushing me into the centre of the bed.

His shirt was pulled off in a swift motion, putting his bare chest on display. His abs were ridged and he smiled down at me as he watched me pull my bottom lip between my teeth.

I made my way back over to the edge of the bed where he stood before laying on my stomach, propping myself up with my elbows as my hands reached out for his belt buckle, covering his own.

I looked up at him through my lashes, swaying my hips slightly so he would give in to what I wanted, and while he was distracted I pulled his trousers, along with his underwear to his knees before seeing him spring out.

Holy shit

Big was an understatement. He was fucking huge

He noticed my surprise due to my involuntary intake of breath upon seeing his member spring free from his boxers and he laughed lightly before stepping fully out of his bottoms, I had been doing alright but that was until he started touching himself.

"Do you want this"

I changed into a kneeling position, my arms crossed agains my chest, my hands on my shoulders

"Yes, I do"

Elijah continued to stroke himself while maintaining direct eye contact with me, stalking closer to me.

I fell back onto my heels, then positioning myself so that my legs were spread towards him my feet flat on the bed , leaning back on my hands to study his facial expressions

"Please Elijah, I need you" my voice was light due to the lack of air entering my lungs, it was hard to breath with the way Elijah was looking at me, combined with what he was doing to himself.

"Where exactly do you need me baby?"

I moaned in protest as Elijah raised an eyebrow, finally making it to where I sat, his body now on the bed as he kneeled naked before me.

He ran his fingers down my slit, my eyes closing as he repeated the motion teasingly.

"You need me right here?" he breathed out lowly in my ear

At this point I had enough of his teasing, and decided to give it a go myself.

My hands wrapped around his member, my eyes boring into his but instead of placing it inside of me as he had been anticipating, I held onto him as I ran the head up and down my opening, without allowing him entrance and I was loving how dissatisfied it was leaving him

I moaned loudly, throwing my head back and laying on my back as I continued using a precious part of Elijah to get me off without getting him off subsequently

After a few moments his patience snapped and he flipped me onto my stomach as I let out a yelp.

He pulled my hands together behind my back with one of his own before he pulled the tie off of his discarded shirt and used it to tie them together. He then pulled my knees towards my chest so that my ass was in the air.

It was incredibly revealing.

"Why am I punishing you Eudora?"

I bit my lip at that, deciding that I could deal with a sore ass for a few days and continued to tease him

"I don't know Daddy, what did I do?"

The first slap was swift and on my right cheek. The sound echoed throughout the room and I had somehow become even wetter.

He then repeated the action three more times.

He leaned down over my back before grasping my throat in his hands and pulling me toward him so that I was flush against his back.

He spoke again.

"Why am I punishing you Eudora?"

I let out a shakey breath.

"I don't know, I just wanted to feel good"

He laughed at that, and not a lighthearted chuckle, no it had been a dark laugh that hinted to his darker intentions.

"I'll help you feel good babygirl."

One of the new things that my mother had bought on her outing, was a very large mirror which stood across the room opposite the bed.

I watched the sight that the mirror offered, me pushed against Elijah with my legs spread and bent underneath me. One of his hands stayed around my throat, whilst the other made its was to my pussy,  delivering the promise that he had just made to pleasure me.

I knew that Elijah wasn't a soft person, but who he became when lust took over, would be a person I would never forget.

He started out with one finger, fucking me with it until he was comfortable with me being wet enough to add another.

I threw my head back onto his shoulder, moaning into the ceiling as he continued his torture

"Faster, please"

He followed that request almost too well, his fingers fucked me ruthlessly until I was begging his to stop

"I can't take it"

"Safe word" he whispered into my ear as I wriggled around in his arms

On our way back home after our impromptu make out session in the car, Elijah had told me that if at any point in the future I wanted him to stop, completely whatever it was that he was doing, then I should say the word red.

He knew that I hadn't wanted him to stop, but I just loved saying it.

I bit my lip, my eyes meeting his in the mirror, as I came to my peak.

"Oh my god, don't stop"

Elijah held even tighter onto my throat, cutting off my air supply subsequently causing my eyes to black out momentarily as I came around his fingers, screaming his name into the ceiling.

Before I had a chance to regain my breath I was pushed towards the bed back into my previous position, my head sideways on the bed with my ass in the air as Elijah finally entered me.

He let out a satisfied groan, whilst I struggled to breathe, the size of him something I needed to adjust to

"You're so fucking tight baby"

Oh damn

I moaned long and low as he started to build up speed, the sound of skin slapping bouncing off the walls and the pain of my freshly spanked ass slapping against Elijahs lower torso becoming unbearable.

"Daddy, no"

Elijah sped up at that, his strokes coming faster and harder and I pushed myself up onto my hands, locking eyes with him in the mirror it all staring to overwhelm me

"T-too much"

He reached forward to grasp at my throat pulling me back to his chest as he growled into my ear

"Take it like a good girl"

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he pounded even deeper, flipping us over so I lay on my back with him between my legs as he continued to fuck me, his cross chain dangling in my face.

Oh the irony

For the second time today the air in the room seemed to become cooler, and this time it occurred when Elijah finally slid all the way into me

"Stop, I can't" I moaned as I clawed at his chest

His eyes held no concern as at this point, he knew my limits, but still he asked.

"Am I hurting you baby?"

I bit my lip as I nodded my head slightly, lying, curious to what his response would be.

"Let me kiss it better"

I let out the loudest moan when Elijah made his was back down on me to peck, and then lick my pussy, his eyes never leaving my own as he made his way back up to me

He slid back into me, his arms next to my head as he whispered into my ear

"All better"

His tone was icy as he finished

"Now don't lie to me again"

Fuck

Elijah fucked me ruthlessly, his eyes stayed on mine as he bent my legs upward gripping onto my thighs as I screamed his name

"Oh Elijah, fuck!"

His eyes were practically black, I loved how intimidated it made me feel and I submitted to him

The sound of skin slapping got louder, along with my moans and his growls, so when I could feel my orgasm building up, I lost it

"Please"

That was all it took, he released his hand from one of my legs before wrapping it tightly around my throat, his voice low

"Cum for me, Eudora"

I threw my head back into the pillows, my orgasm taking complete control of me as Elijah came deep inside of me.

I shivered as he groaned my name lowly, his strokes coming to a halt, as I placed my hand on his.

I couldn't imagine ever not having this.

Y'all I can't believe I just-
I just-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...