Tender Care

By tayiah18

in which a 17 year old girl encounters her favorite band, and realizes how much they want her. |OneDirection... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six

Sixty-one

9.4K 198 29
By tayiah18

"Angel, please tell daddies why you're so scared, it hurts us to see you cry so hard like this"

Niall spoke gently, before frowning with concern at his little girl.

He carefully sat down on their couch with her in his lap, as Nova continued to cry in his chest, basically covering her face.

The rest of the guys also sat around them too while having sad expressions from seeing Nova so unhappy.

"N-no" Nova whimpered into Niall's sweatshirt, now feeling so embarrassed for crying.

But she couldn't help it.

"Baby, you have to tell us why you're so upset. We need to know why you're scared so daddies can you help you, darling"

Zayn tried, rubbing her back for a second as he was sat right next to the two.

The thing was the men already figured the reason out why she was so scared in their heads.

It really didn't take them that long, knowing it probably couldn't be anything else than what they thought.

However, their point was still have Nova explain and tell them so she could get her feelings off her chest and feel like she could trust them.

They wanted Nova to use her words and not them doing all the talking.

"You'll feel better, sweetheart. Just tell us how you feel"

Harry suggested, offering a small smile even though she was still faced towards Niall's chest.

After some time of silence, Niall made the decision to move Nova more in his lap, so she could now see the guys's faces.

Fortunately, Nova's quiet crying, slowly did stop as she was trying to wipe the last bit of tears off her cheeks.

She covered her eyes for a second before taking her hands off her face, sighing.

"I've j-just been scared lately... a-and stressed"

Nova muttered, finally using her words even though there was some stutters. She wiped her eyes again before glancing at her caretakers.

"Can you tell us why, Novie?" Liam asked, speaking up.

Nova then slowly nodded, looking up at Liam with a frown

"Well.. I'm still scared of Pete a-and the whole situation. I don't want him to take me again. I guess I-I'm still very anxious,"

"I thought after this a-amount of time, I would be fine and forget about it but I'm not. I t-think about it every night, and I g-get so stressed"

Nova confessed leaning closer to Niall as she felt so nervous and vulnerable.

"Oh baby, I'm so, so sorry. We really should of known that this could leave you traumatized for longer that we expected. I didn't know you were still so anxious, sweetheart. We don't want you to feel like that"

Niall apologized sadly, cradling her head closer to him and snuggling her more.

"And we also don't want you feel like you have to bottle things up because I bet that adds up so much pressure, love. I really wished we could of seen how scared you really still were"

Louis sighed, feeling very guilty that their Nova was actually going through it and they were thinking that she was better now.

"It's not your fault, I avoided telling you some of it b-because I didn't want t-to annoy many of you with my feelings"

Nova responded, knowing it was mostly on her for keeping it all private.

"Nova, you could never ever annoy us, especially with an incident like this, all the things you're feeling are normal and I get that. Please trust us when we say we want to be here for you during this, okay baby? We don't want you to hide how you feel, never"

Louis answered back, with complete honestly.

"Okay" Nova nodded, understanding what he said and believing in his words.

"Exactly what Louis said, Nova. I know it's easier said then done and we've mentioned this before but please talk to us when you need to" Liam started.

"And with this Pete situation, babe, he's never going to come across you again. We are making sure of that, because you are our priority and we want you protected. We hate that this happened in the first place but at least we know it's not going to occur again, Nova"

Liam finished, making sure he had eye contact with Nova.

"Right, behind the scenes, there are measures being taken and dealt with so this man will never see you or us in the future. I promise you will not get harmed like that ever, hun. We are here and you really have nothing to fear"

Zayn promised.

"Really?" Nova asked, just making sure as she already started to feel better with her nerves by his words.

"Of course, Novie. You're absolutely safe, you have to know that" Zayn answered.

Nova then nodded, understanding his promise.

"Are you feeling a little bit better, flower? Not too anxious right now as we've talked"

Niall questioned, giving her a small smile.

"Yes, I am"

Nova responded, actually feeling better to get her thoughts off her mind as all she really wanted to know that she was safe.

"I'm sorry, I just left. I promise I wasn't trying to leave you guys, I was just wanting to take a walk to clear my head" Nova explained.

"You don't have to apologize babe, now we understand why you did it but we're just happy that we've gotten to talk about it. We want you to feel better and not stressed"

Harry said, giving her a gentle look in the eyes.

"You smell so good, baby girl. Was your bath nice?"

Liam asked, smiling down at the younger girl on his bed.

Nova just got done with taking a nice, warm bubble bath to make her feel relaxed because they knew that would do the trick.

Harry made sure to add epsom salt, some essential oils to calm their baby down and just enjoy her night.

The men could already tell she felt just by talking it out but also taking her first step into the hot bath and that's what made them relieved.

Nova even slipped back into her headspace so that's how they figured she really just needed some loving from them.

"Yes, daddy h put bubbles" Nova smiled, watching Li secure a new, and fresh diaper on her bottom.

"I bet he did, baby. Now you're all clean and ready to have a cozy sleep with daddy, right angel?"

"Right" Nova answered back.

Liam then picked up the fuzzy pajamas he had on his sheets before starting to change Novs into them.

"What cartoon would you like to watch before bed, Novie?"

"Um.. Spongebob" Novs responded, with a grin, really in the mood to watch that.

"Good choice" Liam chuckled, pulling the pajama top over her head.

It's been around fifteen minutes and after Liam changed her and even got into his own more comfortable clothes,

The rest of the guys came into his room to say goodnight to Nova. They gave her a lot of kisses and attention that made her feel more better and safe.

Liam cuddled Nova closer in his big bed, as he also held the bottle that she was drinking from.

The room was dark but the bright tv added light while Nova's eyes were focused on the spongebob episode from the first season.

She was completely comfortable and relaxed.

Only a couple chapters left..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.2K 54
Zayn Malik: Age 16. Is a runaway after 5 years of abuse who lives in an alley. Harry Styles: Age 22. Has been wanting an adult baby for as long as he...
56.3K 390 53
My 1st ever age play as I been reeding other wattpad aorthers 1D age plays books
13.6K 155 38