The redo (Harry Potter- golde...

By boredhumanalert

It's post war and Harrison 'Harry' James potter is depressed. He's depressed that all these people gave up th... More

Chapter 1 - Deaths time turner
Chapter 2 - reborn
Chapter 3 - Home
Chapter 4 - Godrics Hallow
Chapter 5 0-1 years old.
Chapter 6 - Halloween
Chapter 7 - The aftermath
Chapter 8 - growing up
Chapter nine - acceptance letter
Chapter 10 - Diagon Alley
Chapter 11 - Hogwarts Express
Chapter 12 - First Day
Chapter 13 REST OF FIRST YEAR
Chapter 14 - Second year
Chapter 15 - Summer to third year
Chapter 16 - beginning of third year
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
NOT A CHAPTER!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
EPILOGUE

Chapter 31

17K 488 184
By boredhumanalert

Harrison's POV:

The year went quite similar to last time with me teaching the DA, which I refused to call Dumbledore's Army because COME ON!

So instead we didn't really give it a name, we just called it a duelling club/spell learning club.

I taught them much easier with my added strength and floored anyone who said I wasn't that strong.

Umbridge still seemed to hate me but I didn't care. She couldn't call me a liar anymore but instead called me an attention seeking brat. In my last life I would have gotten rather upset/angry but it was just amusing to me now.

I pranked her mercilessly, turning her entire classroom black and all her clothes to be like Snapes. I turned Snapes to be pink like hers. It was rather entertaining to say the least.

I had 'found' more horcruxes, we know had destroyed

1) the one in my head
2) the diary
3) the ring
4) the locket
5) Nagini (I didn't want to kill her so Killian just removed the soul piece).
6) The diadam

We now only had to get the cup out of Bellatrix's vault. I had told Dumbledore to ask the goblins if they could search the vaults as even goblins find horcruxes to be horrendous things.

I was glad I would never get the fake visions of Siri being tortured. Arthur never got attacked as he wasn't needed to protect the prophecy.

——-skip——-

Finally after about 2 months of searching the Goblins found the cup. Dumbledore said he would use fiendfyre to destroy it.

That left only the soul piece in Voldemort himself, which I could quite easily destroy now.

It was the last week of school and me, Neville, Luna, Hermione, Ron, Fred and George were all in hogsmede.

Fred and George decided to stay until the end and do a massive end of year prank with me and the others for their send off. I had given them my triwizard earnings for their joke shop and wished them luck on it.

Like last time they said I could have anything for free as I helped them start it all.

——skip——

I couldn't shake the feeling that something VERY bad was going to happen. All the deities were being very quiet and were ignoring me when I asked if something was going to happen today.

Me and the others were all walking towards the carriages, just leaving the three broomsticks.

We were all mucking around making stupid puns/jokes and talking about pranks.

"So do you remember Umbitches face when she saw her robes!" Neville laughed.

"Oh merlin that was hilarious! She looked as if we had murdered a cat in front of her!" Ron chuckled.

"Awww damn!" I complained loudly.

"What's wrong Hazza?" Luna asked.

"We should have got Minnie to help us as she is a cat animagus. Imagine all the pranks we could have pulled on Umbitch with her!"

They all laughed at the mere thought of Minnie pranking Umbridge. We could all imagine it as Minnie seemed to hate her more than most of us did.

I began to think about how amazing this life had been, and when I thought about last years end of year prank I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

They all looked at me as if I was off my rocker at the sudden outburst.

"Um Hazza?" Hermione asked.

"Sorry, sorry I was just thinking about last year with the teachers doing the waltz."

That set them off laughing, I still couldn't get rid of the sinking feeling so I tried to think about the image of Snape being twirled around by Minnie. It made me smile but I still couldn't shake the feeling, I was growing increasingly worried as time went on but ignored it.

"Hey I thought of a new prank!" I shouted suddenly. They all looked amused at my enthusiasm.

"And what is it Hazza?" Fred asked.

"We need to prank Dumbledore of course!"

They all chocked. Nobody had EVER managed to prank him, he just seemed to notice when something was happening.

"And how are we going to do that?"

"Lemon drops." I said simply as if it explained everything.

They all stared at me with confusion written all over their faces but amusement in their eyes.

"Oh?" Ron said.

"Put a hair fall out potion in them to make his hair and beard fall out!"

(This prank is inspired by another story, Twins: a different life. It's a really good story, it's a WBWL book and very entertaining).

"HARRISON JAMES DENVEE POTTER WE ARE NOT MAKING THE HEADMASTERS BEARD FALL OFF!" Hermione said horrified.

The others, especially the twins were doubled over in laughter, holding onto each other for support.

"Oh Harrison that is the BEST idea I've heard!" The twins said in sync.

I grinned and continued to walk down the pavement.

"So you promise to help me with it huh?" I asked them hopefully. They grinned mischievously.

I was laughing when suddenly there was pops of apparation all around, people clad in black robes and silver masks surround us.

Death eaters.

We all pulled our wands out and formed a sort of circle to protect each other's backs. It went: Me then on my right was, Ron, Luna, Hermione, Neville, George and then Fred on my left, completing the circle formation.

Some had their masks off, proudly showing off their faces.

The inner circle members.

Whilst others were hiding behind silver masks like cowards.

Voldemort wasn't around yet, but I knew he'd come soon.

And then the chaos began.

——skip——

Spells were flying everywhere, Luna, Neville and Hermione were all knocked out on the floor.

Me and Fred were heavily bleeding.

George and Ron were exhausted.

The order hadn't arrived yet.

Finally after 15 minutes the order began to apparate in. Hestia and Dedalus taking the three stunned teens to the safety of the medical wing and the others staying behind to help.

Currently we were all fighting in either pairs or duos.

Me and Ron vs Rudolphus Lestrange and Rabastian Lestrange.

Fred and George vs Dolohov And Rookwood

Sirius and Remus vs Bellatrix and Barty jr

Moody, Kingsley and Dumbledore vs Lucius, Crabbe sr and Goyle Sr.

Tonks and Mundungus were fighting off the weak masked ones rather easily, clearly showing those death eaters were not the inner circle.

—-skip——

Ron was knocked out in an explosion. Leaving me to duel the twins on their own. They were both deadly but Rabastian was much weaker than his twin brother. I managed to out fuel him, leaving me and Rudolphus. I didn't bother to look at how the others were doing as I was so focused on him.

I heard Rookwood shout a blasting hex at a wall by Fred that should have killed him but it didn't as I managed a last minute shield around him. He still was knocked out but he was alive. George threw me an appreciative glance and shouted, "GOOD LUCK!"

Before apparating Fred to the castle.

——skip——

Finally Voldemort showed his face, taunting us all. I had long finished off Rudolphus and was helping Tonks and Mundungus with the weaker ones.

I went straight for Moldyshorts, mocking him as well.

"Well finally decided to show up snake face!" I hollered at him.

He sneered and send a killing curse my way, I sent an expelliarmus at the same time, it was very similar to the battle of hogwarts.

Both our spells clashed together and began to fight each other to reach the other person. Eventually, with his horcruxes all broken I over powered him, rebounding his own Avada Kedavra back at him once more.

And his body fell to the floor, like a mortal.

He didn't disintegrate like in the movies.

He fell down on the floor, with a face of pure horror as death laughed in his face, like a mere muggle.

The remaining Death eaters apperated away at the sight of their dead master, all except one that nobody saw.

It was silent for awhile until Tonks said, "He's dead."

And that sent everyone present into cheers, they summoned the other order members to spread the news, everything was going great.

Until it wasn't.

Next chapter is the final one before the epilogue!!

-B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 10.7K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
46.9K 937 26
|COMPLETED| in which a broken girl falls in love with a broken boy. ~~~ Elizabeth Turner is dead inside. A broken heart. And only he can cure her...
247K 13.1K 32
Remus was so beautiful; it physically hurt to look at him. "Hey, Remus." The other boy glanced up, amber eyes crinkling in the corners as he smiled...
13K 456 15
TW: PHYSICAL ABUSE AND TRAUMA CAUSED BY ABUSE IN THIS FIC DISCONTINUED BC ITS TROPEY AND BAD Harrison James Potter is the twin brother of the Boy-Who...