Mom! I'm Texting Serial Kille...

By CrackheadStudios

Highest rankings: #1 on creepypastaxreader #1 on creepypasta When Y/N L/N accidentally gets added onto a gro... More

Ah, fiddleshticks. 😳
Dang it, James. πŸ˜”
Et moar chiken (random thing idk \_(.-.)_/ )
Having a mE PARTY πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘
I love chaos, if you cant tell. (Chapter 5??)
(69 veiw special 🀠🀠😎✌🏻) shit-me-timbers!
Whose mans is thiis?? πŸ‘πŸ‘ƒπŸ»πŸ‘
U got a friend in me ;)
Well, looks like the twist is taking a plot- ΒΏ? πŸ€”πŸ€”
(1,000 read special) πŸ€”πŸ€” is someone on there period?
What the fck is up kYle- oh shits about to go doWN.🀭
Another plot twist??? Oh shiZz!- 😳😱
Eric "Leo" Skylar
My DMs arent working/Writing Tips!
I am SARcAsm πŸ˜›
I hate everything, including Madonna's underwear!
Lifes a LeG oF lAmb 🀠🀠 Life isnt easy u lying puppet whore
What i have no random title ideas!!??? 🀭🀭
Whoa what hi?? Also heres my robot friendo!!
We best find dem e g g s. (easter specialπŸ‘πŸ‘…πŸ‘πŸ°πŸŒΈπŸŒΌ)
Wow im sad. But lessa get this pArTy StARted 🀠 (21)
yo girl kinda do be plannin' doe πŸ‘€πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ (22)
YyOo, i just wanna sleep; oh, yay! More octopus'!! That sounded weird.. (24)
ThEy do thIs EvEry yEAr!! πŸ™„πŸ™„ (25)
wow you had to wake me up- oh the actual party octopus! He arrives!!
New story/some voting :)
heres a weird chapter wow (28)
are we like minecraft witches now? (29)
holy shit. (31)
an exchange? πŸ₯΄ (32)
good old days. (32 extend)
nuh uh 😨 (part 33)
shadow wizard money gang πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯Ά we love casting spells‼️‼️

🀑🀑(30 lmao i lied this aint the 31st chapter lmao)

9.6K 311 974
By CrackheadStudios

(I will inform you when to play the song at the right moment. Or you can play it now if you want!)

BRO

WIAT STOP

look at this beautiful fanartttt OF MY BBY by lostchild420

AND SOME ALSO COOL FANART FROM Thunderclap69 WHO WANTED TO DRAW MY WEIRD IDEA FOR CHICKEN NUGGET FLOWERS (how did you even make this look good like?-)

tHANKIES LIKE SERIOUSLY GIVE THEM SOME CREDIT AND FLOWERS AND PEEPS AND YUM ❤️🙈

enjoy this overly long chapter that you can split into two :))

ALSO ITS UNEDITED AND PROBABLY HAS LIKE A MILLION GRAMMA ERROS PLS IGNORE IT TILL I GET THE MOTIVATION TO EDIT It :,)

^^^

You finally ended up getting the party supplies after, like... four hours of shenanigans, mainly cause by: Leo, BEN, Toby, and of course, you.

The supreme leader-

It was all going swell, until you had to load all the crap up and go straight to the abandoned schools gym...

Oh, also you all forgot LJ in the candy aisle...

~••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••~

"Ah, shit." You grunted, lifting up the heavy box filled with food stuffs and plates into the back of the van, pushing it to the very corner of the trunk before dusting off your hands, huffing.

The others were inside, carrying the rest of the boxes outside for; ironically, Helen and you to put into the van.

"Uh, (Y/n)?" Speak of the devil.

You hummed in response, turning to the pale man, whom was carrying two boxes stacked upon one another with a pleading look in his eyes for you to move.

Nervousness creeped up your stomach, the feeling of insecurity washing over you, "Oh! S-Sorry, dude. Haha, need help?"

He shook his head 'no', placing the boxes down and doing what needed to be done.

You sighed, still feeling bad about snapping at him in the car nearly a week ago...

'But he snapped first, so... It's not too bad, right?'

No, no he didn't really mind it.

'Man, this guy really hates me, huh?'

No, no he really didn't.

You sighed, before seeing the others walk out with the last of the boxes, all having quiet chatter.

You smiled as Clockwork plopped a box in your arms, clapping her hands together in attempt to dust the (nonexistent) dirt off, as you placed the smaller box carefully onto the pile of the other ones, before cheering, 'whoo'ing in the process.

"Yay! We did it guys! We aren't total losers after all!"

Everyone groaned, some laughing before you made your way into the van.

"Hey, (Y/n)?"

You were just about to hop aboard through the slide car-door when Helen, god forbid, Helen, stopped you, seemingly wanting to talk to you.

You rose a brow, but retreated from the door and stuffed your hands into your pockets.

"Hey, what's up?"

He looked to the side, his pale cheeks turning pink, making your lips tug into a small smirk.

"I... uhm, I wanted to ask if you-"

"(Y/n)! Helen! Come on, we gotta move!" Tim interrupted, waving for you two to get in.

You sighed, snickering a bit, "sorry, we'll have to talk later." You shrugged, before hopping in and shoving yourself in between Leo and Kage... whom started playing with your hair... again.

He followed suit, quickly back to his usual stoic self as he strapped himself in.

"Hey Tim, can we stop by Chick-fil-a?"

"No."

...

"I will destroy you mentally and physically-"

"Okay! Fine! Just shUT UP-"

~••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••~

"Uhm, sir, here are the follow ups for... Miss (Y/n)!"

"Ooooh, ohohohoh! Thank you, servant... thing. I appreciate it..." he snatched the file with his claws, opening it and flipping through it, leaning back onto his black leather chair, kicking his feet up onto his polished-oak desk, side-glancing the boy to his side, "...what are you still doing here? Shoo, shoo!" Zalgo waved off the grey-skinned elf boy, adorned in a red and black "waiter"-like suit and small maroon hat, a nervous, strained expression constantly wavered across his face with smooth ashy-brown hair that slicked up around the bottom of the hat, with black cat-like slits for eyes.

A quick, vigorous nod, a small bow, the scurry of his tailcoat, and the slam of a heavy door was all needed to satisfy Zalgo as he sighed in relief, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Ooookie dokie. (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (YYYYYYYYYY/nnnnnnn), leeeeets seeeee... oh! Here we are," he adjusted his posture and cleared his throat, before mumbling the information that was displayed by a seemingly 'stalk-taken-photo' of the girl, whom was on her phone and waiting by a bus stop, completely oblivious to the camera and the owner watching from afar, a mischievous smile placed over her lips as she tapped her fingers away on the screen, "hmm... oh, let's see, not clear on her aaggee, as she has never said anything about it except that she's between sixteen and eighteen... maybe nineteen... hmm. She has- oh, well, we already know what she looks like. Uhm, oh! she's seen as sarcastic and somewhat careless, also sensitive and insecure but covers it up with crude humor and memes..." he sighed, rolling his eyes, "wow, (N/n), nice coping mechanism... uhh, can be somewhat secretive and curious, a bit strange but nothing overly alarming about her. Can be clumsy but lovable... psssshh... eh, kinda?.. uh, is also a bit of a wuss sometimes but holds great potential- ooooH there we go! 'Main Issue': close with the Creeps! Hahah!... uh, weaknesses? Oh... uh, Geesh... I dunno, man..." he dramatically leaned back in her chair, slapping the back of his hand over his forehead and gasping, "this is snooping! An invasion of privacy! I. Would. Never!.. say no to a offer like this!" He grinned evilly and giggled greedily, flipping through the papers.

"'Weaknesses'!: uhmm... chick-fil-a?.." he paused, furrowing his eyebrows, before shrugging, "same, honestly... uhm... memes? Bubble gum? Weird music? Incredibly soft and fluffy pillOWS? what even- oh! Body image? Jesus, this is getting deep from zero to a hundred... uhm, bad anxiety, depression, self-loathing, family issues in the paaassst, yhatatataah! Not important! Basic! Booorrrring! Boooooo! Uh, let's get to the juicy stuff-" He paused.

"Putting her family in danger, huh?..

Levi! Come hither, you... elf thing!"

The young-looking elf boy rushed in panting, as he placed his hands on his knees, heaving over a bit.

'Jesus I'm so unhealthy-'

"Y-yes, sire?"

"Take this-" Zalgo carelessly threw the file at the elf, making him scramble to get it without dropping it clumsily... Huffing when regaining his composure, albeit trying to not look annoyed by the... annoying demon before him he called his king, he nodded, "and give it to the councils, and you are granted freedom to use your shapeshifting. You'll need it for later, as I am sending you on an easy mission." He turned away from the boy and looked at the giant portrait of himself with a cane, doing an over-dramatic pose, "oh, also...

Tell them to find out where her f a m i l y is currently residing. . .

And get me a medium chocolate frosty from Wendy's and a fry to go with it... Chop chop!"

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

You couldn't help but smile at the sight before you.

The gym had been cleaned, and the decorations had be set up. The food was currently being prepared by Jane, Kage, Trender, and Leo. Cause he enjoyed preparing food and cooking.

You helped do some last touch ups, grinning in satisfaction when you saw how amazing everything was.

"A happy birthday it will be indeed..." you sighed in relief, plopping down on a nearby chair, leaning back and running a hand through your ratty hair.

You sensed a familiar presence near you, causing you to open one eye and glance at the being.

Oh, lo and behold.

Jeff.

He was right up in your face-

"JESUS CHRIST SAVE ME-" you screeched, practically launching off your chair and onto your butt, scooting back in panic, heaving.

He paused, before a burst of cackles sounded through the room as he pointed a mocking finger at you.

The others around you joined in the laughter: namely Dr. Smiley, Kage, and BEN, making your face melt in heat as you grumbled incoherent insults, but laughed a bit yourself. What can you say? You're stupid sometimes-

You stopped what you were doing, surprised by a hand being held out for you.

"Helen?" You queried, surprised your voice cracked a bit but shook it off and took his hand in your grasp, as he tugged you up much more gently than the way the others did, earning Helen a glare from Jeff as he crossed his arms and walked away, mumbling.

"Sorry about that. I don't really appreciate laughing at others..."

You furrowed your brows in suspicion, why was he being so "nice" all of a sudden?

You crossed your arms, nodding, "yeah, it's fine. Thanks!.. Uhhh, didn't you wanna, like, talk to me or something earlier?"

He perked up a bit, before nodding, gesturing you to follow him.

You decided to follow out of curiosity, keeping your guard up the whole time.

Little did you know, a few suspicious and jealous beings lurked behind, eyeing Helen in impertinent accusation.

And Leo wasn't at all happy, either.

~••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••~

"I just don't understand her! Is it that hard for her to realize it-"

"Jeff, calm yourself."

"No! I can't! She's so ignorant and won't listen to what I have to say! And she doesn't talk to me much anymore, either. The last time I had an interesting conversation with her was when I almost choked her to death and walked her home!-"

"Jeff, you're gunna set something on fire. Calm yourself."

"But nOoOoOo! She has to give that damned Leo and BEN and Jane and Toby and even Helen all the attention. I-" Jeff stopped his pacing, slouching down and furrowing his brows, snapping his head towards his "counselor".

Trender bounced his leg up and down, taking a sip of hot tea (somehow-) before placing it down on the coaster, adjusting his newspapers and clearing his throat.

"Are you listening?"

"Yes. It is kind of hard to not listen to your scratchy yelling, you understand?"

Jeff grimaced at the pale anomaly, scoffing.

"I don't need-"

"If you want to let (Y/n) know about your feelings you have to make an effort to tell her. And no, she isn't oblivious and she isn't understanding your 'hints' because she's an 'ignorant female'. You insult her half the time and scare the living shit out of her. To me, that doesn't seem like a 'hint', more like a, 'I hate you, genuinely' type thing." The gentler and more calm brother of Slender breathed out a quiet sigh, 'staring' at the man in front of him through low-rested glasses.

Jeff crosses his arms and tapped his foot, glaring.

"I- I would rather take EJ's advice that that, old man!"

Trender tilted his head, giving a 'are you sure about that' "glare" towards the stressed Creep.

"Pffft, whatever, I'll go ask the others."

Jeff left the break room Jane managed to come up with, which was really just an old locker room redecorated and refurbished.

Trender let out a heavy sigh, shaking his head slightly before going back to his reading.

~•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••~

"Why are you here and what do you want with us?"

"What?" You stared around the boy, dumbfounded.

"Don't play cat and mouse with me, (Y/n)-" he glared at you with cold eyes, "Humans don't make friends with killers... like, seriously what the hell is wrong with you? You might not even be human! You could be working for that damned demon. I thought you'd be tolerable when you stood up to me when we first met, but now, now I'm thinking twice- you know something you aren't supposed to about the rest of the Creeps! Tell me!"

"I haven't even done anything wrong! Zalgo's even trying to kill me! How could I be working for him? I did nothing wrong!-"

"You must've, because if you were normal, you'd be dead and in hell with that very demon himself."

You froze.

That dream.

That day.

In the park.

'This man just made me have Vietnam flashbacks!- wait now is now the time for outdated memes-'

You looked back at the door, then back at Helen, whom was basically towering over you, and clenched your fist.

You took a step back, only to have him grip your wrist, making you growl in aggravation as you pulled it closer to you.

"Tell me what you know."

"Let me go."

Helen had a sudden nervous and anxious expression wash over his face, as causing you to become confused.

"What's- whoa!" You ducked, falling to the ground as Helen was pinned against the wall, a black tentacle wrapping itself around your stomach and lifting you up, away from the boy whom was dazed and slouched over.

"Levi. I know thats you, boy."

Helen, or, Levi, was now suddenly morphing into a short, nervously laughing elf-boy with grey skin.

You cringed at him.

The way he had morphed out of his Helen form was the thing that disturbed you; his pale flesh "glitching" into a paradox of weird shapes and colors before taking on his real form, his clothes lagging from a normal outfit to a "waiter" like outfit, and a small maroon hat "poofed" up onto his ashy-brown hair.

His eyes were normal, except the cat-like slits that were representing pupils, which were both darting around nervously as the tentacle (heh) around him tightened, making him grunt and tense as he shrunk under the overly-tall anomaly, smiling nervously, revealing clean white teeth with two fangs.

"O-oh! Slenderman! Hello! Hi! Hey!" You yet again cringed, your shoulders raising a bit as his voice cracked between "greetings."

Slenderman, alongside of Helen, real Helen, and Jane, whom were practically burning holes through the perpetrator with their fiery glares.

The others were also in the background, BEN holding a very concerned expression for you as he scanned you, furrowing his brows.

You looked at him and nodded, signaling to everyone else that you were okay and has no injuries, other than your sore butt from falling, but thats besides the point.

You tapped your hand on Slenders appendage, as he let go and you dusted yourself off, before turning to the elf boy.

'Heh, he resembles BEN, actually.'

"Okay, bud. Who the hell are you and why did you attack me specifically?"

His head turned to the side, a small red hue coated his naturally rosy cheeks and nose as he looked to anything but you.

Slender sighed, before turning to Jane, whom was to his right, and told her to reschedule the party for a few hours. She nodded, before turning around swiftly and walking away and into another room as she pulled out her cell phone.

"Answer her, man. We don't have all day." BEN spoke up, his arms crossed as he slowly walked forward.

The boy shrunk even more when you sent a small glare his way, which then softened...

Because he was adorable and you couldn't be angry at him for long.

"I- uhm..." he paused mid sentence, eyes darting around the room as if for an escape.

Slender tightened his appendage around the boys torso as a warning, making him squeal a bit.

"IWORKFORZALGOANDHESENTMEHERETOGETANSWERSFROM(Y/N)-"

"Wait what?" Your crossed arms loosened, confusion written all over your face as you tilted your head.

His blush infuriated even more, oh yes, you are quite adorable- "... I work for Zalgo, and he sent me here since I have the ability to shape shift... to get answers from (Y/n) and see what she knows about the Creeps... Z-Zalgo... he kinda lost half of his power because he... shit, how do I explain this?.." he whispered, rubbing his temples with a stressed look on his face.

"He kiiiiiiiiiinndaaa tried to, g-god, he tried to make an order from, uh, T-Taco Bell, but the worker was ki-kinda stupid so he got pissed off and tried to kill them through the phone but it got all glit-uh, glitched up from his magic, cause he wasn't thinking before doing so, and sent his own magic b-back towards him, practically killing himself in the process-"

~..three days earlier...~

"Jesus Christ... okay, can I just get-"

"Sir would you like some soda with that?"

Zalgo rubbed the arch of his nose, sighing heavily through his nostrils as the counselors around him glanced at each other nervously.

Levi, his main server, fiddled with his gloved fingers in anticipation as sweat drops slid down his cheek, an anxious glint in his eyes.

"S-sir, maybe you should call back later? Or ask for the manag-"

"To hell with that, short-stack-of-pancakes! I am not in low enough desperation to be a damned Karen at the moment! What do you want me to do next? Complain about having to wear a freaking mask?" The demon glowered at the skittish boy, making him nodded vigorously.

Zalgo turned away from him, mumbling angry words to the other line as he tried to order his food.

...

No one.

Not a single soul.

"IGHT, DAMN IT. I'M KINDA TIRED OF YOUR SHIT SO YOU'RE DEAD-"

A flash of black and red electricity tore through his fingertips and through the phone line, making him smirk and chuckle in success.

But his smile slowly dropped as no sound of screaming agony sounded through the phones line.

"Uuuuh, Sir? Did you wan-?" The line cut off, buzzing was the only sound coming from it.

"Wait wha-" the red and black lightning recalibrated and struck the cocky demon, making him scream in pain, (which was a very high-pitched) before he fell over and lay motionless in a... awkward position, and his counselors immediately took action in helping him.

Levi shook his head and left to get the medic.

~present~

"What in the actual hell-"

"Yes. This is in fact our main, most powerful, most atrocious arch-enemy we cannot win a battle to..."

You snorted, before composing yourself and smiled innocently.

"Okay, so like... when does he get his full powers back? If he's gunna be like this for awhile, he'll be weak and we'll be able to take advantage of it." Tim declared, walking up to your side, examining the shapeshifter Slender held hostage.

"Uh, I'm not sure... but, if I go back, he'll... figure out I like spilled crap to you guys and beat the living shit out of me with a croc... can I like, be a-adopted here or something?"

You held a look of determination, before poking Slenders side.

"Hey, I'll like, adopt him or whatever... He's adorable."

Slender didn't even say a word as he picked the boy up and dropped him by your side, followed by a yelp as you glared a bit at Slendick before helping him up.

"I sense no threat from this puny being, as long as he doesn't do any shapeshifting for vile deeds or trickery he can stay."

You gave a big, bright smile, making Levi blush again.

He was a solid 5'6, (shorter/taller/same height) (than/as) you and quite adorable, making you wanna call him your own child.

"Your names Levi, right? I'm (Y/n), as I'm... sure you already know."

Levi nodded, looking down.

"I... was kinda forced to take pictures of you and stalk you... a bit."

Everyone around you froze, even you, before immediately breaking out into threats and angered rants, some even getting close to you and the boy.

You were about to yell at them to stop, when... jesus, LJ popped out in the middle of the of the chaos and everyone went quiet again.

...

"... hey! You bastards left me at the store!... so I stole some candy!" He smiled brightly at you, before shoving a lollipop into your mouth.

...

"Thanks... I guess? Also, guys, chill. Like Slenderman said, he isn't a threat anymore, and he was forced to stalk me... it's okay, you forgive and forget."
you shrugged, your fingertips delicately twisting the lollipop stick around your mouth.

"Okay, can we just start this damn party already before things get even more crazy?" Slender sighed, walking out of the room as the others followed suit, chatting in front of you as you lead them all out.

Toby and Kage rushed up to you, both wanting to start conversation as you laughed along and made stupid jokes.

Tony- I mean Toby, whispered something to you about Leo being angry with you, but you simply gave him a confused look before shrugging.

Leo was trying to get your attention the entire time.

Poor child.

:(

Author-Jessie stop-

~•••••••••••••••••••••••••~

The party started, finally, after like, five days of useless planning.

Trender brought Splender to the party, and everyone surprised him and his permanent smile widened even more.

The fairy lights were turned on, the music was one, the games were on, everyone was talking and no one was thinking about murder for once!

Except you, you wanted to murder Brian cause he beat you at air hockey five times.

Oh, also, Levi followed you around everywhere cause everyone else hated him and you babied him cause he's baby...

Ah, fun times.

"Hey BEN, hey Natalie, have any of you seen Leo?" You asked, hiding your concern.

BEN and Natalie glanced at each other, furrowing their brows as if they knew something was wrong.

Natalie looked down at her vodka in her red plastic cup, swishing it around a bit by moving the cup in a circular motion repeatedly, before moving it up to her supple lips.

"He tried to get your attention when we all walked out of that classroom, but you didn't hear him cause fifty freaking people were trying to catch your attention at the same time and you gave it to them to not be rude or whatever... then he started glitching and went somewhere else..."

You frowned, your eyebrows stitching together as you nodded.

"Thanks so much, guys, I'll go try to find him. Hey BEN, can you please take care of Levi? He's baby and he can't be hurt by anyone here or I'll like die so yeah bye!-" you scurried off into the horde of people, most of the noticing you with worried expressions.

You ignored it, and went into the broken down hallway full of critters, dust, cobwebs, and debris.

You scoffed, 'there's no way Leo would run through here to hide or whatever, he hates messed-'

A sudden rustle from a closet startled you from your train of thought, making you turn your head towards the closed door to your right.

You rose a conspicuous brow, before shrugging and gripping onto the doors cold, brass handle.

The sound of sniffling made you freeze, the sound of the laughter and music playing from the other room as you furrowed your eyebrows.

You bit your lip, thinking whether or not to open it or talk...

A soft crying was heard. It sounded like Leo, too.

You frowned heavily, before turning around on your heels and pressing your back on the wooden door, sliding down it slowly and quietly, screwing your eyes shut as you mouth insults to yourself.

'I'm so stupid... how could I not pay attention to Leo? He needs attention... or he'll think you forgot him...'

(You may scroll up and play the song now)

You heard the clap of thunder flash through the dirty windows, making you jump, hitting the door with your cranium.

Ah, nice job, you.

"Ah, shit! Ow!"

You cringed, rubbing your head as you realized what you just did, clamping at hand over your mouth.

"(Y...Y/n)? Is that you? You're the only one who'd be dumb enough to that..." Leo's soft voice entered your ear as you groaned, before twisting your body around and sitting on your knees, opening the door.

Leo sat there: tired eyes, a flushed face, and a messy outfit...

Did a person like make out with him or something?

"No, no one made out with me..."

"Shit, I said that out loud?"

Leo snickered a bit, rolling his eyes and nodding. You bit your lip, looking at Leo with worried eyes.

"Why are you in here? There's a party in the other room, y'know?"

He shook his head, looking down at his lap.

"I don't wanna socialize-"

"Bullshit, you're not acting like yourself. You're the type to dance on the bar when you get the chance with girls all around you; but this?" You gestured towards his raggedy appearance, "isn't you." You slumped over, pouting.

He smiled, before gripping your hand with his gloved one, his already flushed face becoming more red.

You smiled in return, tightening your grip.

"Why are you out here?" You whispered, scooting in a bit closed to him.

He leaned back, resting his back and head against the wall and sighed, before looking back down at you.

"I... please don't make fun of me for this... or tell anyone!" he looked at you expectantly, to which you responded with a quick nod, and swiped your thumb and finger across your lips and flicked them, as if throwing away the zipper... to your mouth, "okay, good... alright, here goes..." he took a deep breathe as you squeezed his hand tighter, "I... I'm jealous you're giving everyone else all the attention recently... Like- ugH! I miss us! I miss our, uh, friendship... I want to hear your voice..." he sunk back a bit, cringing at his own words.

You stared at him...

Practically glowering.

"Why didn't you just say so, you dingdong!" You laughed, before pulling him into a comfortable hug, tight and secure, the way he always liked his hugs.

He melted into you immediately, resting his face in the crook of your neck and (secretly) inhaling your lovely scent and relaxing as you ran your hands through his hair.

You broke the silence after about two minutes, still hugging him.

"Did you get your oil? Natalie said you were glitching earlier."

He hummed a throatily 'yes', still leaning into you.

"Hey, this is that song you like, wanna dance?" You whispered gently, still stroking his hair.

He nodded, slowly (and reluctantly) pulling away, as you stood up and helped him up like the 'gentleperson' you were, heheh.

"Uhm, actually, can you lead? You know how to dance and I don't..."

He smirked, his old mischievous and outgoing glint taking over the tired and melancholy one, and nodded, "this is what I've waited for for a looooooooong time!"

"Wait what-"

He swooped his gloved hand around your waist and ran his left hand down your arm and to your hand, gently wrapping it around his own.

You gave him an emotionless poker face, trying to ignore the p h a t blush adoring your whole face.

Thunder clapped yet again, making you jump a bit, your face hitting his chest.

"Ooooww!" You groaned, but kept your face on his chest in success to keep your face hidden from the boy, an amused laugh rumbling through his chest.

He slowly started to lead you; simple and slow steps, barely even moving as you both swayed side-to-side, enjoying his warmth as you relaxed, allowing you to turn your head to the right, still resting your head on his chest.

You closed your eyes, the music still audible from the closed doors of the gym.

'I'm so lucky to have Leo back, he's a great friend.'

Damn, poor Leo.

😔

Author stop-

WHIA WHAO

AUTHOR

AUTHOR-CRACKHEAD

AUTHOR-JESSIE

JESSIE

YOURLOCALCRACKHEAD

JESSIE M!!

wtf why was that so long, you ask?

Heh

Idk

Kinda just happened mans

Ok

So

Yay!! :D

Awwwwwwwwweeweeeee we got some Leo and yOu time in here awwwww

I've been wanting to do that for awhile tbh 🤫🤫🤫

he's cute, isn't he?

the fangirls eat it up-

;)

ok ok

Ok

OK

anywua

byE
gn/gm/ge

Work was sO lONG TODAY IHAJ

gn

-yourlocalcrackhead

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 288 17
Creepypasta X Reader Kinda like a "Life with Creepypastas" fanfic ─── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. ─── It's a life or death trial for you, if you survive, you...
15.6K 258 26
WARNING: I DO NOT CONDONE THE RELATIONSHIPS SHOWN IN THIS FIC/GAME MINORS DO NOT INTERACT, OR AT LEAST BE +14 WHEN READING FIC DEALS WITH HEAVY TOPIC...
1.4M 16.1K 38
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
82K 2.5K 29
Everyone has their limits and when we're pushed to the edge we break. (Y/n) has been through a lot and is only 16 years old. She has lived in the Sle...