*Editing* Hating on my Co-Sta...

By TheRauraParadise

She had a dream, so she fought for it and made it come true. What she didn't know was that with the dream, h... More

Hating on my Co-Star (Raura Fanfiction)
1| The casting
2| Meet the douche
Deleting?
3| What the Blondie hell do you think you're doing?
4| Call it 'The Disturbing Blondie Big Head incidents' or call it nothing
5| Why do I like him?
6| Locking lips with him is only something I can wish for.
7| Two crushes and three heavy books.
Sorry but I have news
8| And that feeling was the sound of love.
9| To play the player
10| I am definately CRAZY
Ask me and the characters questions :)
11| Friends and crazy feelings
12| Hot guys and hot bitches
13| To break ups, no make ups.
14| First Dylan, now Tyler who's next? Kate? (EXTRA ROSS POV)
15| Let me in.
Ask me and the characters questions!
Celabrating 7K views :)
Just a little note!
16| Guitar's the freaking love of his life!
17| Trying hard to trust.
Special.
18| He's a piece of cake!
19| We are more than friends, but less than a couple?
20| You take me out of control.
21| You know her.
22| A cursed family of Greek Gods
Sneek peek
23| The biggest fattest lie
24| Ross's POV
25 | To stay with me.
Questions for the characters
Note (will be deleted soon)
Interviewing the characters
26 | Maia and Kayla VS. Really fit rich perfect guys and you've kissed most of'e
27 | Locked up in hell sounding like Kate can't be good!
28 |Because you know I'm all about that tease, bout that tease. No please.
29| Dylan, the secretive boy
Sorry babes
30| All over again.
EXTRA Special.
32 | Old habits.
New questions and exciting news....
33| A messed up past
Note
34| I throbbed because of love...and cuz I had to win.
Sorry but I had to.
35| Jay you surprise me.
Winner of the Tracy contest
"Interview"
36| "No sex in the hospital rooms!"
Conversations ♡
37| "It's not worth the calories."
How to Meet and Greet!
38| Damn it.
39| A nurse and a flirt
Inform about the story ending
NOT LEAVING
MY HEART IS MADE UP ON MY READERS.
Who knows how to make covers?
Motion | r.l.
R5 Family's World
Long time no see...
40| It's over
41| What's up with Kate?
42| Back to the original (Ross's POV)
43| THE END
Title for the sequel? ideas?
My Co-Star's heart ( Sequel to Hating on my Co-star)
BIG NEWS...
New version
New Raura story
Re-writing this story
The sequel!

EXTRA Chapter: Time to mend. POV - Ross's Point of view -

2K 111 25
By TheRauraParadise

EXTRA Chapter: Time to mend. POV - Ross's Point of view - (Dedicated to @whodoesntloveraura because you were the first one to ask for this extra, and love your name cuz well Raura's my deal! Thank you for the suggestion!)

{Two weeks later}

"Ross, just get up already." I hear Delly yell frustated. "I'm not giving you a ride if you're going to make Ry late!" she's been freaking out for the past 20 minutes (more like 4 hours to my sensitive ears) about this.

I hear footsteps and think she finally went away. Awww, sweet sweet angels.

"Ross, why is Laura at the door claiming she wants to see you?" I hear Rocky's voice. Laura? I immediately get up, pick my black skinny jeans and my white thin fabric shirt with some kind of draw on it that I wasn't really caring about what at the moment. Put my shoes on, go to the bathroom, wash my face look at my hair and fix it, burst out of the door and start to reach the stairs. "Told you it would work!" says Rocky and Rydel starts to laugh.

"Thanks. Now you, bring your stuff. No time for breakfast, me and Ryland are out of here in ten. Hurry." I go upstairs quickly and get my stuff before heading to the kitchen and say goodbyes to my family.

"Dad, when can I have a car of my own?" I protest.

"When you buy one." he smirks patting my back.

"Ross, come on!" I heard Ryland and run to the car. I get in and Delly drives off. "Thanks to Rocky I now know what's your new trigger."

"Yeah, I can't believe you have a crush. It's like literally the first time since..." says Delly but I cut her off quickly.

"There is no need to say the name, alright? She's captivating." I know it must sound weird to you me saying this so freely. But it was my family, the closest people I have. They wouldn't simply hurt me. I trusted them.

"She really is something special." Ry says and I give him a stern look. He coughed "I mean special to you. Not that I find her special in that way."

"Good. But just don't make something big about this cuz clearly, she's into that one guy from the schools basketball team which should be better than me in any way possible."

"Well, it doesn't matter is he better than you. I truly believe she likes you a lot. Just, go for it. Prove her you are not that guy you showed her first. And you really need to stop your player ways, Ross. We got it that you needed that period of time to just not care about the other. You were in a bad state. But you like Laura so, don't make it like the others. Let her in and never say something you don't really mean. I know it's hard but at least try, alright?" Delly and her wise brain spoke this for the first time and it hit me like a million bricks knowing I have done everything wrong, but that was maybe not that late and I could still mend things with her.

NEXT CHAPTER: Ross goes to school and we start to see him change his ways. Dylan and Ross meet....(uh-ow)

QUESTION: Thoughts on Ross?

Happy New Year guys! Hope you all entered this year with the right foot, if not then you just entered it with the left and that's fine cuz you can walk too! So it's really short just a brief look at Ross's thoughts. Hope it was worth it for you guys :) If not please let me know.

See you guys next year :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 341 35
I'll admit. He's got irresistible looks, and he's a damn good friend. In fact, we're so close, it's almost like he's my tattoo. There's just one prob...
59.6K 1K 18
A new story with each chapter! Ross Lynch & Laura Marano. That's all you need to know. xX Warning: mature themes, sex, drungs and violence may be i...
140K 3.9K 31
"Ross, stop it!" I say laughing my butt off. "What? It's funny come on!" I frown and shake my head at the silly blonde-haired boy. "C'mon we are gonn...
165K 5.2K 34
~ COMPLETED ~ "You want me to do what!?" "Please Laura. I need you to do this for me!" "Why me? Why not one of your other girl friends?" "Well, uh...