𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙎 𝙍𝙀𝙒𝙄𝙉𝘿━━━ 𝘔...

By shewholived

❝𝒔𝒐, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆? 𝒂𝒏𝒅... 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒅?❞ 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙,, @SHEWHOLI... More

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙋
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴
𝘫𝘢𝘬𝘦
𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘥
𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘩
𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦
𝘦𝘮𝘮𝘢
𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳
𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘩
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴
𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘦
𝘫𝘢𝘬𝘦
𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘥
𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘩
𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦
𝘦𝘮𝘮𝘢
𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳
𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘩
𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘩 (𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵)
𝘥𝘰𝘨𝘨𝘰𝘴
𝘫𝘢𝘬𝘦
𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘥
𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘩
𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦
𝘦𝘮𝘮𝘢
𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳
𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘩
𝘱𝘥𝘢
𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘱
𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘶𝘱
𝘫𝘢𝘬𝘦
𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘥
𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘩
𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦
𝘦𝘮𝘮𝘢
𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳
𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘩
𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺
𝘫𝘢𝘬𝘦
𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘥
𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘩
𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦
𝘦𝘮𝘮𝘢
𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳
𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘩
𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴
𝘫𝘢𝘬𝘦
𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘥
𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘩
𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦
𝘦𝘮𝘮𝘢
𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳
𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘩
𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘴
𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘺
𝘫𝘢𝘬𝘦
𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘥
𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘩
𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦
𝘦𝘮𝘮𝘢
𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘩
𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙊, 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙎

𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳

960 21 3
By shewholived

-----
Y/N's POV

"That was amazing darling." I cooed to my boyfriend as I savored my last bite of desert.

"I'm glad you think so. It only took me six different attempts. Miss Peregrine is making me do the grocery runs for a while."

With a laugh that I could listen to forever, Victor stood up and extended his hand for me.

"M'lady." He bowed slightly.

Playing on, I placed my hand softly in his own and curtseyed.

With giddy giggles escaping the both of us I pulled Victor's hand tightly into mine again, interlocking our fingers and beginning a walk down the beach.

We talked about anything and everything we could think of, making multiple laps up and down the sand.

I pulled Victor into a hug where our ankles were hidden by the glowing waves. Victor looked dashing in the moon light, his black trousers and white button up complimented his chiseled features and glowing skin. He had the sleeves of his shirt rolled up to his fore arm and though I couldn't see his exposed skin I was melting just thinking about it.

After a sly thought pushed itself into my mind I spun Victor around a bit so he was facing the water, "What are you doing love?"

Slowly I walked him backwards, hoping he wouldn't understand my plan just yet. And then once we were deep enough, with a heavy shove I pushed him into the salty water. To no avail however when Victor only clutched on to me tighter and brought me down to get soaked with him.

When both of us came out of the initial shock from the cold liquid, were were laughing complete belly laughs as I straddled my boyfriend.

Calming my self a bit after some time I smiled down at Victor, who's hands made their way to my thighs, "This was amazing. Thank you love." I sighed contently, falling into his wet embrace.

I could feel his smile as he pressed his lips against my head, "It was even more amazing that I got to spend it with you."

My cheeks turned a crimson and I hurried my face further into his chest a failed attempt to hide my flustered state.

Victor hurried us into a different position, sitting up and nestling my smaller form between his legs to watch the sunset.

"I love you." I giggled.

"I love you too my darling. Happy Valentine's Day."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 427 19
Just a horny girl
2K 74 15
After water masters funeral he had turned turned into a ghost. while that was happening pie Ming was completely miserable because he had finally begu...
33K 486 12
You are best friends with the Baudelaires and the Quagmires. Count Olaf and his theater troupe kidnap you and the Baudelaires and Quagmires save you.
19.5K 278 7
Y/n Y/L/N is Gloria's niece. Her parents couldn't look after so Gloria became her carer, except from Y/n is actually related to Gloria seeming as her...