Avengers and Quake

By NightStrike9

This is also out on Ao3 btdubs. This is set after Infinity War, but some different people got dusted and diff... More

Meeting
Space
Hunting Thanos
HYDRA castle
Jemma!
Nightmare
Past Midnight
Explanation
A/N
T.A.H.I.T.I.
Tagged
1K!!!!
When is it?
Camping
It's been a while
Like a Yo-Yo
A/N
There will be a new part soon hopefully.
Argument
A question for yall
In addition to the last A/N
I knew but I wished I was wrong
A/N

Maveth

1.1K 23 5
By NightStrike9

A/N This is my own story for what happened on Maveth, it will have similarities, but I will be trying to keep it at least somewhat original. That's all I have to say, enjoy.

Simmons POV

Day 1

Where am I? Fitz? What happened? Okay, so... Fitz asked me out! We were supposed to be going out for dinner! But how am I going to do that? I know! I can text him. I took out my phone, that Fitz engineered to have a lot more battery than a normal phone, and texted Fitz. I wrote 'Hey Fitz I don't know where I am right now but all I know is that the rock or whatever turned to liquid and swallowed me. I'm still alive, and I know you won't give up on me.'

I tried to send it but it wouldn't send. Darn, no signal. I pressed record button on my phone and recorded a message for him. "Hey, Fitz. I'm sure you won't give up on me. I am very much" I took a breath, "Alive."

"This isn't Earth," is it? I ran up a hill as fast as I could, when I got to the top I saw two moons. Nope, not Earth. "This is like... some sort of desert planet. Did the Monolith take me here? Well, that's the only explanation. It must have been a portal in disguise, but we've touched it before, what was different this time? It was liquid!" I finally came to a conclusion.

"Now, why here. Maybe there's another Monolith, and if it's the same, then it will turn to liquid and take me back to you, Fitz. It's only a theory, but it's the only theory I have. May as well have a look around. Water. I need water eventually. Isn't that right Fitz, only three to four days without water. There has to be some sort of water source on this planet, right Fitz? I'm going to sleep, the sun has to come out eventually. Night Fitz." I ended the call, turned off my phone, and took off my jacket to use it as a pillow.

Day 2

Still no sun? Huh, the nights must be longer. I looked though my phone, at the pictures of Fitz and the others. I kept replaying the video of them saying happy birthday to me when I was infiltrating HYDRA with Bobbi. Of course, I didn't know Bobbi was infiltrating them as well. If I'm being honest, she intimidated me a little bit.

I continued recording messages for Fitz and walked around a little.

Day 3

I stumbled to the top of a hill and looked at the two moons. "Where is the sun!?" I screamed. "What did you do to it, I want the sun!?" I collapsed to my knees before looking to my left and I saw a small pond. I sighed out of relief and stumbled to it before taking a drink. It felt so good, but I would definitely have to stay near here.

But now I have that problem sorted I need to find food.

Month 1 (day 18)

I escaped my kidnapper, but then when I was running away I slipped and fell on a rock. When he saw the my knee was bleeding he said, "You're bleeding?"

"Oh now you care. Kill me now, but I won't be your prisoner."

He just muttered. "It can smell blood." Wait whats it?

"Uhh. 'It'?" He ignored my question, tore my jacket and wrapped it around my leg. He then stood me up and put my arm around his shoulder. A strong wind took over and he ran as fast as he could with me limping along beside him. He opened a hatch and told me to go down, so I did. He followed to a few seconds later, pulling the hatch closed with a rope.

"It's the creature that killed my entire crew, and they never even saw it."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said, looking at him sympathetically. "What happened?"

He told me a story of how he used to be an astronaut, and how all his friends had died.

"I have these friends, well, they're more like family, except Fitz, he's more than that." I said.

"Is that this Fitz?" He asked me.

"Yes."

"I know his name, but I don't even know yours, how did that happen?" He asked smirking.

"Jemma Simmons, what about you?"

"Will Daniels, no one really ever said my last name though. If it was a Mr it would be Mr. Will."

"Oh, nice to meet you, Will." I smiled at him.

"You too Jemma."

"Now, how do we get off this planet?" I asked rhetorically.

"No, no, no. There's no getting off this planet."

"I refuse to believe that."

Month 3 (day 4)

I finally found out when and where the Monolith would next open and the time and place after that. We started heading out so that we could be there before it opened but things didn't relly go to plan. We were around an hour away, but the Monolith would open in 30 minutes. "No, no. The Monolith won't still be open by the time we get there. How long can it stay open?"

"Around 1 minute."

"Well... we're never getting off this planet. You were right Will, I should've given up hope since the first day I got here."

"No don't think like that. That's exactly what I thought before you came. You're hope remember. Let's go to the where it will open next. Where is it?" He asked. Seems like he's hope now. I showed him the map. "Damn it."

"What is it?" I asked.

"That's in the 'no fly zone'."

"Well we still have to try! I'm not giving up! Not until our last hope is gone!" I shouted. "There's nothing you can say to change my mind, so either you're coming with me, or you're staying here, with no hope on this dessert planet! Because I'm not putting up with any more of these shenanigans! I'm getting off this planet! Or I'm gonna die trying!"

"Speech!" He said, waving his arms in the air for drama. "Fine, I'll come."

Month 3 (day 5)

We were so close to the place, but it reopened before we could get there. I quickly grabbed glass bottle that was nearby, put a message I wrote in there and Will lobbed it over to the portal. As the glass hit the portal, it closed, we didn't see if it went through or not. We rushed over and saw no glass, so it must have gone through. I jumped up and down, whilst hugging Will, he was also jumping. We hoped they saw it, but as we were leaving I saw it open again in the corner of my eye. It closed after 5 second with a glass bottle in it's place. Will ran and grabbed the bottle, as the wind picked up and it started to roll away.

He smashed it on the sand and gave me the message. I unrolled it, and it read.

Jemma, I'm coming for you, I promise. Thanks to your note, I know that you're alive, Lincoln told me you're somewhere called Maveth, and I won't stop 'till you're back home okay? Dont give up hope.

~Daisy

"Was it Fitz?" Will asked, since he must've seen me smiling at the paper.

"No, it's a different friend," I told him. We sat down by a rundown building, to avoid the storm.

After around fifteen minutes, Will saw a figure in a black robe/cloak stood still, before it started walking towards us. Will pulled out a gun and ran around the creature.

"Run! Run!" Will shouted to me. The creature, that I figured was 'It' went after Will and I made a break for the portal.

"Will! Will!" I screamed.

"Go Jemma!" He shouted back.

I was hesitant, but then continued towards the portal. I saw something coming in my direction. "Will?!" I asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 6K 40
You live in an alternate universe where Clint sacrifices himself instead of Natasha and where Thor sends Thanos' army away instead of Tony. Thor only...
25.5K 491 73
Book 1 of 3 (Book 2- The Saviour- is out) Y/N Stark is not an ordinary kid; she was orphaned. She struggled at living and always found it hard to tru...
2.7K 47 14
Basically what the title says Fem!reader It will never be proof read so if there are mistakes I'm sorry Content meanings: โš ๏ธ Trigger warnings Request...