Persona | KTH fanfic| (On hia...

Par Kimv1704

|ONGOING| The liquid oozing out enticed him to the point he lost his control. His eye colour changed to that... Plus

{Introduction}
Back home
A new beginning
A new behining (pt 2)
The solved mystery
Her
Lost time
Party
Party (pt2)
Party (pt 3)
Sleepover
Breakfast
Hangout
Hangout (pt2)
Not alone
Gotcha!
Unexpected
Organized Event
Your smile
Secrets
Together
Realising
Truth
Breaking point
Separate
Brotherhood
The present
Day 1
Catch Me
Trouble Expelled
Art
{Book covers}
Ardent souls
Flashing the Fashion
The unkown
The last competition
{Book covers II}
{To my dear readers}
Narcolepsy?
Graduation
Celebration
Visions
Fun
Coronation
Priority to the Past
The silence before the storm
Clue
Hit the road
The prophet
The Second Key
Hunch
Transition
Preparations
Turmoil
Again?
To and fro
Frenzy
Journal
Under spell
Memories
Sneaking
Little escapade
Royal Palace
Vault
Released

The threads of control

111 16 0
Par Kimv1704

《Underwent major editing》

{*Warning*- Intense violence and death are included in the content. }

The newly heavily bloodstained golden double-door opened with a loud bang.

There came few hundreds of people wearing black capes with a long hood covering their figures completely. All the guests were now attentive, some hiding their children while some getting ready to attack. They started chanting in some ancient language, closing all the routes out of the room with magic. They also killed all the guards in the hall.

Yes, these were the enemy witches. They walked around the corners of the throne hall, caging the vampires between them. Taehyung walked back to his previous position; on the steps. Observing every movement of these uninvited guests.

His sharp eyes which went back to blackish-brownish irises which meant no emotions. Now that he had unleashed all his powers he had a grip on his eye-colour changing ability.

For him, the situation reminded him of the traumatising event of his parents he only heard of and the suffering his love was going through. He could feel his heartache, yet he felt his blood boiling in anger.
He controlled his anger and with a poker face, he asked the leader to come out.

A figure from the back stood before the king.

Taehyung: What do you want. *he sternly demanded an answer.*

???: Aren't you curious who I am?

Taehyung and his friends gasped. Recognising the voice. They certainly did not expect this. It was none other than...

Taehyung: What are you doing here Yoon-ha!?*He asked, anger gradually seeping in his voice*

Yoon-ha: I have come here to offer you a deal. You can think of it as.... a truce between to supernatural beings.

Taehyung: So you are a witch, huh? And what kind of offer?

Yoon-ha: Well~ it's simple. You make me your Queen as a symbol of truce between the two kinds or... we will have to take you down, your highness.

This pushed Taehyung closer to the edge. He was barely able to hold himself off from ripping this witch's head off.
He was glaring at Yoon-ha while fisting his hands so hard The his veins were popping.

Taehyung: How dare you!? *he spoke lowering his voice to few octaves.*

His deep voice sent a shiver down her spine.

???: Oh come on! You wouldn't want your precious love to die on your coronation, would you?

Taehyung and others looked towards Y/n but she wasn't there. Because now she was captured by the one and only Yoon Ji. She was standing behind Y/n while she had a silver knife with a snake symbol on it, put against her throat. They were standing on the upper floor of the hall. The one where only the perimeters had the space to stand and the whole centre was open.

Taehyung froze in his place, they pressed on his weakness. This was the last thread of his patience, but it broke when they threatened Y/n.
Within a second, Taehyung stood face to face with Yoon-ha, his eyes turned to Maastricht blue.

Taehyung: Leave her before you regret it.*he slowly it caution walked upstairs and spoke with gritted teeth*

Yoon Ji: Then you should have compelled me to be gone forever, right? So a payback.

With that said, Yoon Ji cut Y/n's neck with the knife. But it didn't spill any blood, because It was a magical knife. Taehyung was furious, his eyes were throwing daggers.

Yoon Ji was a bit terrified but still, she let go of Y/n leaving her to collapse to the ground but Taehyung, using his powers sprinted towards her before she could touch the ground. He crouched down and held her in his arms. The girls too rushed upstairs to them. The boys spread around to protect the guests from these invaders.

When the girls reached to them, Taehyung gently laid Y/n's head on Jisoo's lap, looking worriedly at her. Now that he was free to move, he caught Yoon Ji who was trying to escape, by her cape and dragged her downstairs in front of Yoon-ha and threw her on the floor.

He had never treated a woman like this before but he accepted it himself, that if anyone dares to harm his woman then they would see his wrath.

Taehyung: What. Did. You. Do? *he asked, stopping himself from harming them.*

Yoon Ji: Well Well well, I have trapped her souls inside me. She won't be able to survive there.*she said pointing towards her head*

Yoon ha: She'll die soon anyway, Taehyung. Now you'll be able to marry me. I know you turned me down because of her but now she won't come between us. *she spoke maniacally*

Taehyung tightly slapped Yoon ha, it was so hard that it left marks on her face. Yoon ha was now beyond terrified yet so angry. Everyone else was shaken and dumbfounded. Yet no one wanted to interfere between them. Taehyung's dominant aura didn't let them.

Taehyung: Never in your dreams you freaking woman. If you don't leave Y/n, I swear to Hades I'll wipe out your whole coven from its existence. *he shouted at her.*

Everyone was taken aback. Taehyung was never the violent one. But then again, a king can do anything to protect his Queen.

But Yoon-ha was angrier now. First, she was turned down in front of so many people and now again. Her psychotic so-called-Love was just being a fuel to this anger. Also, Yoon Ji had manipulated her to remove Y/n to get to her 'love'.

All these factors turned Yoon-ha insane. She was convinced that if Y/n goes away then she would be able to get back Taehyung.
Yoon Ji was taking full advantage of this naive girl. She was happy that finally, her plan would be successful and she will be able to get the sole thing she wanted from Aurora.

Yoon-ha being a maniac snapped the necks of the guards and workers around the hall, though snapping their necks wouldn't kill them just make them unconscious but the witches did kill some of his subjects and some were being tortured and it angered Taehyung. So he vanished from his place. Using his ability to speed-walk, he started snapping necks of the witches randomly.

Taehyung's friends helped the other guests to evacuate from the hall. They also stopped many witches from killing people.

Both leader and monarch had stopped their violence while Taehyung was furiously looking at Yoon-ha telling her that she and Yoon Ji were the cause of all the casualties today.
Out of nowhere Yoon Ji went upstairs towards Y/n with Olympian crystal. This time, Taehyung lost the last piece of his humanity. Tired from fighting the king, Yoon-ha couldn't use her powers now.

He sprinted to Y/n's and the girls' safety. He snatched the weapon from the lady's hand and chocked her. Taehyung had never been this furious because now, his eyes turned blood red colour with his fangs out. His veins popping out on his neck and arms.

He slapped that woman. Despite the fact she was older than him and that Taehyung respected his elders but what she did was not something Taehyung could tolerate.

The impact of the slap was so hard that she fell on the floor. His friends were also astonished. The sound of the slap was heard in the whole hall. After that, he pulled her up by gripping onto her hair.

As he swore, he ripped the witches' hearts out vigorously wiping out the black-hooded invaders. No spell was powerful enough to stop him from doing so. Everyone was petrified. Blood was all over his hands.
The floor was now stained with blood with ripped out hearts thrown carelessly around the place. Yet he wasn't stopping. Whosoever tried to stop him became his target. It was a very painful scene.

Luckily all the children and the guests were evacuated so now, it was just Taehyung, his friends and family and the witches.

J.Suk had captured Yoon Ji. He knew she wouldn't do anything to him. While the girls couldn't look up at the scene and were taking care of the unconscious Y/n. The Olympian crystal was safe in the hands of Seo Jung.

Yoon-ha shouted a cry, she couldn't take it anymore. She fell on her knees and begged the king to stop. She never thought that Taehyung would use such violence. But now she begged for his mercy on her people.

Taehyung stopped and stared at her saying that it was a mere warning but if she wants to save them then she needs to sign a treaty between the two kinds which would be according to him. Yoon-ha frantically nodded.

Y/n was sent to one of the nearest chambers of the palace with the girls. J.suk and Jung kook were with them.

• • •

The servants brought a large golden brown for the king to wash his hands. He was standing in front of Yoon ha and chained down Yoon Ji.
A courtesan who was in charge of making the royal documents was also there making a treaty between the two kinds.

The rules were as follows:-

1• No interference in their administration systems.

2• No trespassing in the respective lands.

3• No witch is allowed to use dark objects against any vampire. And no vampire is allowed to harm any witch.

4• If any witch breaks the rule, the punishment will be according to the rule of conduct of vampires, and vice-versa.

The treaty was signed by the leader first but when it was the monarch's turn, he stopped.
He looked at the two and spoke,

Taehyung: I won't sign the treaty until and unless you release Y/n and agree to Yoon Ji being punished according to my rules.

Yoon-ha didn't even think twice and agreed to his terms. They both went to the room where Y/n was sleeping. She took the knife and chanted some spell on it. Then she cut Yoon Ji's wrist and then with the king's supervision cut Y/n's neck where they both were already cut by the knife.

With that, Y/n finally woke up with a sharp breath and looked at Taehyung who was worriedly looking at her, she realised that her head was on his lap. When she sat up Taehyung immediately pulled her into a tight hug, taking in her cologne. He pulled her as close as much it was possible and caressed her head. Y/n whispered in his ears, reassuring him that she was alright.

Then and there Taehyung put the royal seal on the treaty and dismissed them. Yoon Ji, for the time being, was sent in the dungeon and Yoon-ha and the left of her coven was safely sent back to their place.

Soon, the workers swiftly cleaned the hall again. The guests who were in another hall were asked to come back to the hall where Taehyung officially announced about the treaty and told them about the rules. With that, the coronation was completed by Taehyung officially sitting on the throne with his head adorned by the crown. He slightly smiled and glanced at his family. But then he saw something, something of the past.

He remembered his blocked memories of that traumatic black night.

____________________________________

_TO BE CONTINUED_

Pls, vote/comment if you like the chapter.
Stay tuned for the next update!
💜☺️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

109K 7.9K 57
"You know this person?" She asked to you. My heart clenched as my gaze never left your beautiful caramel brown eyes, anxiously waiting for you to re...
64.2K 4.2K 62
"Y/nah Why are you so scared hmm. I won't hurt you." I could sense her shaking in my arms because of my gaze and closeness. I shut my eyes, inhaled i...
216K 7.1K 32
Everything was stop at that moment. His dark orbs was piercing through her soul. She can't get away her eyes from him. At that moment realisation hit...
2.2K 259 23
[COMPLETED] taehyung never wanted the amount of attention he gets + he never tasted the real love, but when your eyes meet will things change? • K.TH...