INSTAGRAM! (H.S. & K.M.)

Por ashlou96

Harry Styles soon meets a young woman who goes by the name Katherine McNamara. Harry thinks it's love at firs... Mais

Meet The Cast❤
One.
Two.
Three.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty One.
Thirty Two.
Thirty Three.
Thirty Four.
Thirty Five.
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven.

Four.

67 1 0
Por ashlou96

Liked by gemmastyles, joeyking, vanessahudgens, joel_courtney, lilyjcollins, niallhoran, claireholt, jennifermorrison, herrne, clase, albertorosende, domsherwood, isaiahmustafa, nicolasummer, harrystyles, harryshumjr, domsherwood, matthewdaddario, emeraude, Shadowhunterstv, alishawainwright, rubyodonellx, kevinmchale, kylejenner, hazza1d, jadetwirlwall, nina, selenagomez and 673,869,960 others.

@kat.mcnamara: A few pictures from last night at Harry Shum  Surprise Birthday Party that I threw for him. Most of the Shadowhunters cast, Glee and a few of his friends and family. There was that many people I couldn't get around everyone😂 I hope you had a good night @harryshumjr

Comments:-

@gemmastyles: Thank you for the invite😘 I enjoyed meeting you and the rest of the cast of Shadowhunters. Thank you again. and happy birthday @harryshumjr

@domsherwood: Gotta say brilliant night. I can't get out of bed😂

@kat.mcnamara: Come and meet me @domsherwood

@domsherwood: Alright. Message me where.

@nicolasummer: Happy belated Birthday Harry

(@kat.mcnamara has disabled the comments.)

(Pretend these ain't out of Shadowhunters and that she has pinkish/blondeish hair. Also can we pretend this is London and not Paris.)

Liked by kendalljenner, harrysdimples, harrymyhero, hart, Shadowhunterfans, katherine&dominic, hazza1d, harryedwardstyles, kat&dom,  katherine and 564,879 others.

@celebritynews: Katherine and Dominic have been spotted out together. Walking around the streets of London together. We all know that @harrystyles and his sister attended @harryshumjr and loads of other pictures that @kat.mcnamara has posted, go to ber page to see attended Harry's surprise birthday party threw by katherine also Dominic was there. katherine and @harrystyles were seen getting close, seen kissing on the street. Is she playing them both? What are your thoughts

Comments:-

@dome: As much as I want @domsherwood and @kat.mcnamara dating right now. These are old photos.

@kendalljenner: You have just made this easy for Harry to come back to me.

@harrystyles: Oh. Whatever happened @kendalljenner were over for good.

@harrne: ^^ Harry's comment😠😔 he must really liked her.

@hazza1d: Katherine and Harry ain't even dating.

@kat&harry: Can anyone else tell Harry upset by this!

@kat.mcamara: This is bullshit. I was never seen kissing anyone!

@domsherwood: These are old photos!

@harrystyles: Nice to hide behind a camera ain't it? @kat.mcnamaea didn't think you would deny it plain out.

@claryfray: ^^^ 😱😱😱 What's that suppose to mean. Was that him being shady against @kat.mcnamara.

@kendalljenner: 😂😂 He's a womanizer, what do you expect. If I can't keep him tied down... No one else can.

@kat.mcnamara: What's that suppose to mean? @harrystyles

@harrystyles: It doesn't even matter.

@harrne: Please tell us.

@hazza1d: I just wanna know if there gonna stop seeing each other. Would be the best news.

@harrystyles: Just that we did kiss, didn't we? @kat.mcnamara then today you kiss "Dominic." But it's whatever. I'm over it.

@Harrne: Omg OMFG they KISSED!!!

@clase: Yeah we can read darling. But you're forgetting the part where Katherine kissed Dominic.

@domsherwood: We have not kissed. @harrystyles these are OLD photos.

@harrystyles: I don't understand. why they would post them then, if they "old" photos? @domsherwood

@kat.mcnamara: Because they have nothing better to do then stir up trouble.

@harrne: @harrystyles Please make up. Don't argue with @kat.mcnamara she would be good for you ♥️❤

@kat.mcnamara: @harrystyles Me and Dom have NOT kissed. Can we meet and speak face to face rather than on social media.

@harrystyles: I suppose so, yeah.

@marcelstyles: She better not hurt him. She better be good for him. She steps out of line and well I am coming down on her like a tun of bricks

@claryfray: And if Harry hurts her well I will turn on that lover boy like a tun of bricks. You hear me?

@clase: Wow! Everyone just chill out.

Liked by gemmastyles, harrne, niallhoran, louist91, joeyking, claireholt, jennifermorrison, albertorosende, liampayne, annetwist, emeraude, Shadowhunterstv, janelparrish, alishawainwright, rubyodonellx, hart, claryfray, dome, domsherwood, harryshumjr, matthewdaddario, isaiahmustafa, kevinmchale, zayn, vanessahudgens, hazza.stylish, imranxadams, ollymurs, jadethirlwall, nathanhgshore and 2,542,960 others.

@harrystyles: She wanted me accept her apology, and I did. I now know why she denied it. She suddenly sat down and pulled out a pen and notepad and started writing, I was sat here for 10 minutes confused as to what she was doing. I remeber making a comment, "Babe, your not writing me a love letter, are you?" She laughed still writing and not giving anything away. Well here's a picture of her writing and the apology and Love letter are up above^^ all the love, H.

Comments:-

@harryshumjr: She's hilarious 😂😂

@joeyking: I love her me, if I swung that way she definitely be someone who I could see myself with🤭😂

@claryfray: Please @harrystyles don't force her into telling the world your dating. Let her take her time🕘🕝 Your fans can be mean, and throw hate around like it's confetti.

@niallhoran: I love her 😂❤ she perfect for you.

@kendalljenner: 😔😫🙄 Whatever she does... You're just gonna keep forgiving her, ain't you?

@louist91: 😂😂 We still meeting tonight? @harrystyles @niallhoran @liampayne

@kat.mcnamara: Can I tag along? Harry already invited me but I wanted to ask the rest of you.

@liampayne: Yes bro I'll be there. Hmmm @kat.mcnamara you could tag along, but you will be the only woman there. But if you don't mind, sure you can tag along.

@niallhoran: YES!!! Can't wait for tonight now. Can we invite that fit girl. I can't remember her name but you was with her most of your friends Harry birthday party

@harrystyles: I told you @kat.mcnamara they wouldn't mind. Niall🙄 her name is Emeraude.

@louist91: 😂😂 @niallhoran has a crush. He's crushing hard.

@kat.mcnamara: @emeraude Niall wondering if you wanted to come out with me, Harry and the boys.

@domsherwood: What, am I not invited😱😬😂

@emeraude: Of course. I'll meet at yours in a hour or so.

@harrystyles: Your invited. If you fancy coming, we are all meeting at mine I'll dm you both.

@kat.mcnamara: Can @jennifermorrison come I want her there😘

@harrystyles: The more the merrier, if she's up for it.

@jennifermorrison: Damn right. Anyone try and stop me😂

@domsherwood: Alright.

Liked by annetwist, liampayne, harrne, alishawainwright, janelparrish, nathangshore, kevinmchale, isaiamustafa, gemmastyles, lanacondor, jennifermorrison, lilyjcollins, joeyking, albertorosende, harryshumjr, domsherwood, emeraude, harrystyles, d.l.castro, willtudor1, nicolasummer, matthewdaddario, claryfray, hart, doom, isaiahmustafa, claireholt, niallhoran, louist91, harthaters and 3,646,235,662 others.

@kat.mcnamara: Who couldn't like that beautiful face @harrystyles. I'm glad we managed to sort that little thing out, and we become even closer after my little apology or love letter as Harry calls it😬😂 We best start getting ready💙

(@kat.mcnamara has disabled the comments.)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

426 33 21
~~ "You asked me if I had ever been in love, and I said no, right?" He inquired while gazing into my eyes, a smile playing on his lips, his dimples...
35.2K 2.1K 70
One Night. One Guy. One Mystery. What she thought was going to be an ordinary night out at work ended up being the complete opposite. What he thought...
18.2K 319 20
In this One Direction fanfic. We meet a Radio hosts with nothing really happening in her life. She does the same old thing hang out with her bestfri...
1.4K 42 35
Heyyyyooooo. A book full of my fantasies I'm too lazy to write about. ps I'm currently working on a book but that might take 19302732 years to fin...