!πƒπšπ² 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞! (Re...

By Gl1tch3dOracle

"π—žπ—²π—²π—» observation. Has Nugget's potential friend also noticed the green of the grass and the blue of the... More

Rules, Info & Requests
|| 01 || The Love Of Two Brothers
|| 02 || Love Stronger Than A Giant Laser Cannon
|| 03 || Silent Bond
(A/N)
|| 04 || Rich Or Rugged? (Part 1)
|| 05 || Relationship Headcanons (Part 1)
|| 06 || Relationship Headcanons (Part 2)
|| 07 || Creature Feature Bloopers (featuring YOU!)
|| 08 || Partners In Love
|| 09 || A Tale Of Two Janitors Bloopers (Featuring YOU!)
Question
Update
|| 10 || Lab Rat Love
|| 11 || ABC's Of Affection With Penny
|| 13 || ABC's Of Affection With Lily
|| 14 || ABC's Of Affection With Billy
A/N
|| 15 || Rich Or Rugged? (Part 2)
|| 16 || Sincerely Mine
|| 17 || Good Twin, Bad Twin
|| 18 || ABC's Of Affection With Carla
(A/N)
|| 19 || ABC's Of Affection With Ted
|| 20 || I'm All You Need, Silly!!
|| 21 || You Like My Brother Better, Don't You? Well, He's Not Here...
|| 22 || You Make My Heart Go Boom!!
|| 23 || I'm In Love With A Robot!
|| 24 || Y-You New Kids Are The Worst! But You're Okay...
|| 25 || Flowers For Diana Bloopers (Featuring YOU!)
|| 26 || Lasers And Gingers
(A/N)
|| 27 || The Love Of Two Brothers Bloopers (Featuring YOU!)
(A/N)
|| 28 || Love Of A Flower Lover
|| 29 || Merchant And Monster
I'm Back!
|| 30 || Merchant And Monster (Part 2)
|| 31 || Don't Mess With The Android

|| 12 || ABC's Of Affection With Nugget

1.2K 28 24
By Gl1tch3dOracle

Art by Kichip on Deviantart

A = Affections (How do they show their love)

Nugget has... strange ways of showing his affection. He likes to rub his head on you like a cat would, and he always fondly calls you the pretty (Y/N)/the handsome (Y/N). You can't say you don't enjoy his strange little shows of affection. They're odd and nice, just like Nugget.

B = Body Part (Their favourite body part.)

Shoulders or hands. He loves to rub his head on your shoulders, and he can't help but think your hands are oh so soft compared to his.

C = Children (Do they want kids)

As five year olds, don't think you really need or should be thinking about children, but Nugget knows how soft you act his kitty Tenders and that's good enough for him

D = Dating (often going out or not)

Any time spent with Nugget is considered a date to him. Eating lunch, play Monstermon, walking to kindergarten or simply just a passing hello. Nugget cherishes all time spent with you.

E = Experience (Dated before or no?)

Nugget is outcasted by a majority if the kids at kindergarten, which means he doesn't really have experience with ANY type of relationship, so I don't think he has a smidge of an idea on how to act in a romantic relationship. He's a very quick learner though, and can easily read the mood of the room... most of the time.

F = Favourite Places (Locations they love going to)

Either in the snug and secure Nugget Cave or at your house. Nugget comes from a broken home with absent parents, so enjoys going to your house because of how welcoming your family is to him. The Nugget Cave is kinda obvious. It is a place of his own creation and it's a safe haven to him.

G = Goofy (Are they jokesters or not)

He is an absolute goofball whether he intends to do it or not. Sometimes he tries his best to be serious and when he wants to be, he can be pretty scary. 

But, if he's trying to be serious with you, you can't really take him seriously when he has an adorable set of cross eyes and a nugget-y aroma.

H = Hair (Are they well groomed or are they going hobo today?)

He tries his best to be neat, but with his parents absence he's had to learn a lot by himself and being a five year old, he still have trouble doing some things. He's just grateful to live so close to you since it means he can go over to your house every morning. Your parents know of Nugget's home life and are more than happy to help him every morning.

I = Intimacy (Close every day?)

Nugget is like an overly affectionate cat, one who is willing to give you LOTS of affection in return. He doesn't mean to come of as cold sometimes, but when he needs his personal space he may state so rather bluntly, but after seeing your hurt face he is quick to rephrase his words to assure you that you did nothing wrong, he just doesn't really want to be affectionate right now.

J = Jealousy (How jealous they get)

Oh, Nugget gets jealous VERY easily. Especially towards either of the Huxley twins, more Felix than Ted. 

Felix is obviously not very fond of Nugget, and his choice of weapon against him is to flirt with you. Seeing Felix so close to you while your face is flushed from embarrassment always gets under his skin. 

Although you've asked Felix MANY times to stop, he just doesn't. Let's just say Nugget got a dear friend to chuck Felix into a puddle.

K = Kisses (Where do they love to kiss)

Nugget is usually the one to receive the kisses in this relationship. He loves when you kiss him on the cheek or in the bridge of his nose. Rarely, Nugget might give you a kiss on the hand

L = Love (How you both met)

Nugget was introduced to you by Lily and Billy. 

You, Lily and Billy all grew up together, so it made them pretty sad when you had to go to a different kindergarten. After a certain incident involved at your kindergarten, you were moved to the same kindergarten as Lily and Billy. 

Nugget, being a close friend of Lily and Billy, was pretty confused when a new kid walked through the gates to the kindergarten and you, Lily and Billy all started talking like you had known each for years. Lily and Billy gladly introduce the two of you. You two have been extremely close ever since.

M = Marriage (Do they like the idea)

Nugget often dreams about your wedding. He'll draw little doodles about how he imagines it. I hope you have nothing against getting married in the Nugget Cave. He also gave you a plastic ring he bought himself, you absolutely love it.

N = Nosey (Do they get all up in your stuff)

It's very rare to see you and Nugget apart, so he doesn't need to be nosey because he is always with you, so he knows what's happening.

O = Open (Open about the relationship or nay)

Nugget doesn't really care about what others think about your relationship and will proudly boast about  it. If you asked him to keep it private and you only want a select few to be told, he will happily keep his lips sealed.

P = Possessiveness (Hide you away or open)

He's like, a passive possessive. He doesn't intentionally do anything possessive, but he will always be holding your hand or glaring at Felix if he even DARE get close to you. You don't really mind though as Nugget can easily keep those you don't like away from you.

Q = Quirks (interesting bits)

His crooked eyes make it hard for him to focus on his surroundings, especially new ones, which means he has trouble walking and moving. In order to keep himself steady and not walk into things or trip, he'll either hold your hand or arm to keep himself balanced.

R = Random (Are they spontaneous or calm)

He can be spontaneous at times. Whether it be good spontaneous or bad spontaneous, either way can be calmed down by a hug from you. He'll jump fun ideas on you that he suddenly comes up with, or if Buggs or Felix taunts him enough... let's just say blood will be spilt or food will be thrown everywhere.

S = Spoiler (Spoil you rotten?)

Of course Nugget would! Nothing but the best for the pretty/handsome (Y/N)! Hope you like fast food.

T = Takings (Why'd they fall in love with you)

Nugget fell in love with you firstly, because you and Lily had several similarities, but also because you treated him as an old friend from when you first met and didn't even question his odd behaviours. Nugget also thought you smelt pretty good and were pretty cute.

V = Volatile (Do they have a temper)

Nugget can have a temper if someone talks about the wrong thing. People should be afraid if they decide to be mean to you. If they ever have nuggets, better check them carefully, Nugget will put some pretty strong poison in them.

W = Wildcard (Random fact)

He both loves his head to be pet, and he has an extremely high pain tolerance. The two aren't related, by the way. Following his cat-like affections, one of Nugget's favourite placed to be pet is his head, more specifically, he loves it when you thread your fingers through it, he makes a noise similar to purring.

Y = Yearning (Lots of physical contact or non)

Doesn't have a very high yearning for physical affection, just being near you is enough to satisfy him. As long as you smile for him, he'll be happy.

Z = Zzz (Lazy or active)

Nugget is surprisingly active and he is very competitive. Just count yourself lucky your on Nugget's team, he may be adorable and goofy Nugget, but he can get very violent during P.E

———————————————————————————————————

I'm thinking I'm gonna do one of these everyday until I finish the list of characters I wanted to write for. Sorry if I didn't write Nugget's character well, I'm still getting used to writing for most of the characters. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and tell me if you want me to do another one of the characters and tell which character.

Anyway, I hope you have/had a wonderful day/night

Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 312 22
its in the title. Requests are open
70 0 38
This is a sequel for my kindergarten fanfic series. Y/N Pov side After the events at Kid school. You and Jasper plan on trip for the three of you. Bu...
366K 6.9K 23
This is just like every other Jschlatt x reader story, but I've never written on wattpad before so this will be fun! I'll add more tags and what not...