Obsession

By Chim_Chipmunks

REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION!!! Roseanne Park is innocent and...fragile. She being sale to one guy name... More

TRAILER
How It Happened
A Figure
Unknown Number
Secret Guardian?
Mr Park Jimin
His Voices
Unexpected
New Life
Dangerous
She so surprising
Sparkling in my heart
Roses are Rose
Jealousy
You can't get mad at her
Get to know her
I still make her mine
I Always Come For You
BlackMail
Rose be a model!!??
Wounded
First Kiss
Gun Shot
I Know Who
Psychopath
Don't Blame Yourself
Article
Father
Park Jun
Fix it
Suspicious
Story of Park Jimin
Period Cramps
Something's Not Right
Act
BlackOut
She Hiding Something
It Happened
I'm Scared...
You lied to me...
Why!!??
Lied Being Make Again
Angelic Voice
What did you do Jimin?
Words Can't Take Back
Too Late
Let Her Go....
Regret
I Love You

Hang Out

4.3K 203 17
By Chim_Chipmunks

Rose gasp, she claps he hands excitedly while seeing the Avengers win in their war.

"Finally!!!" Rose yells.

"Yes finally, it finished." Jimin lay down on the couch with heavy sigh.

"Why you tired? We just watching movie." Rose titled her head in confused.

"We watched all Avengers movie. You didn't even let me move." Jimin rolled his eyes.

Rose grinning and jump on him. She sit on his stomach, Jimin shocks by her sudden act.

"Can we do something else?" Rose asks.

"What do you want to do?" Jimin asks, as he looks away.

His hand hold her waist, prevent her from falling. While his other hand behind his head. Rose hold her chin and think. Jimin turn to her and stare at her adorable face.

"How about..." Rose asks.

Jimin raised his eyebrows, waiting for her answered. As he wait for it, a figure come in without knock or ring the bell. As Jimin look more clearly, he saw Jun come into his house without his permission. Jimin expression  change.

How dare he get in to his house just like that? After a while, Rose sigh.

"I don't even know what to do..." Rose pouts. Jun turn his head to them when heard Rose voice. Their eyes met. Cold with cold.

Jimin sits up, Rose sits between his legs but still facing him. Jimin patted her head.

"It okay. I don't want to do anything actually. I just want to cuddle with you." Jimin says.

"Cuddle?" Rose asks. He nods.

"Cuddling!? Really!?" Rose gasp in happy.

Jimin confused why she really excited about it. It not that he hate it, he just curious why. Jimin chuckle.

"Go to my room, I'll come later." Jimin says.

She nods and went upstairs to her room. Soon she gone, Jimin smile faded and stands up.

"Who give you permissions to step your feet here?" Jimin asks, coldly.

It really different from how he talk to Rose. If with her, a soft, sweet and gentle voice will come out. But now, a cold, hard and madness in his voice.

Jun walks toward him with chuckle.
"Is it wrong for me to get into my own brother house?"

"I don't know you are my brother?" Jimin scoffed.

Jun glares at him. Jimin always possible to make him mad. He let out a heavy sigh.

"Whatever. Anyway, who's that women just now?" Jun asks.

"None of your business." Jimin glares at him.

Jun just stare at him. Jimin walks toward him with that cold face.

"What are you doing here? What do you want?" Jimin asks.

"Appa told me to informs you that, tonight we have family dinner. He want you to come and no excuses." Jun says.

Jimin scoffed and push his hair back.
"Why I have to come? Does it matter?"

"He want to discuss about something. Even me, don't know what is it." Jun answered.

Jimin poke his inner cheeks with tougue. He think if he should come or not. He didn't come to family dinner for a long time already. Just because of his conflict with Jun.

"Fine." Jimin sigh and walks away.

Before he step on the stairs, he turn around. "I really hate it when someone get into my house without permissions. It rude you know?"

"I'm your brot-" Jimin cuts him before he finished.

"Even it related to me and CORRECTION. You are my STEP BROTHER." Jimin says.

Jun clenched his fist, his gaze fix on Jimin with death glares. Jimin just ignore it and went upstairs.

Rose hugging a pillows while playing with Jimin's phone. She too focus on it because it was Jimin baby picture. Rose giggling while looking at it.
He's so cute!!!!!!!!

Rose keep checking the next picture until she saw a family photo. Rose smile faded slowly. Jimin was there with one boy and parents. They look happy but Rose can see tense between them.

Jimin just kept his face cold same with that boy. Their parents behind with fancy face.

Rose too focus on it until she felt someone pinned her on the bed. Her eyes widen as she saw Jimin on top her with smug face.

"J-Jimin?" Rose shutters.

"What did you look in my phone?" Jimin asks.

"N-Nothing. Just...um..your picture." Rose answered. She looks away with blushed.

"Usually, I hate it when someone touch or did something in my phone but...thank god it was you." Jimin chuckle.

"I still mad and I think you need a punishment for open my phone." Jimin whispers.

"But...you said you don't care!!!" Rose puffed her cheeks.

"I did say that but I told you I still mad." Jimin smirks.

Rose gasp. "It not fair!!!"

"It is fair. Now, what punishment should I give it to you? Any suggestion?" Jimin tease. Actually, he just want to joked with her but-

"I did." Rose says.

Jimin shocks that she want him to punish her. He just joking but he didn't know that she take it seriously.

"R-Rose, I just-"

"How about being your maid for your one day? Today?" Rose suggest.

Jimin stops for awhile. He starts to think about it. Then, smirks appeared on his face.

"That was a great suggestion." Jimin agreed.

Better I use this chance to get know her.

Jimin take advantage of it but it not a bad advantage. He want to use this chance to know her better.

"Let's cuddling?" Jimin asks. Rose nods with her cute smile.

Jimin chuckle. Rose lay her head on his chest while Jimin hugging her waist. Rose somehow like- no. Love when he touch her like this. 

"I feel sleepy when we like this." Rose mumbled. She yawns and Jimin pinchs her nose.

"Such a cutie." Jimin chuckle.

Rose feel her eyes become more heavy. She loves to be in his arms. It warm, full of love, comfortable and Jimin heartbeat is like a song for her to sleep.

"You sleepy?" Jimin notice her eyes is half closed. Rose nod weakly.

"Of course you are. We hang out with the others, that's why you sleepy." Jimin stroking her hair gentle.

It just make Rose more sleepy.
"Not only that. I love when you touch me like this. I can feel...a lot of love in it." Rose smile.

Jimin stunned by her words.

Did she...just say that?

Jimin can't belive that Rose words can give a huge impact on him. Maybe it a normal words for someone else but for him? Well, it not.

It just like she curse him using her words, make him fall in love with her even more.

"Did you really mean it?" Jimin asks.

No response. Jimin frowned and looks down. There she is, sleeping in his arms. A soft chuckle come out from Jimin.

"I think you did." Jimin muttured. He kisses her forhead and just stick his lips there.

Jimin start to join her in dreamland. With smile on his face, he thought...

You even make me more obsessed of you. There's no way I can let you go. Never.

CONTINUE~

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE.

IM BUSY AND TIRED SO..

IM SORRY...

I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE IT, OKAY?

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHIEEEEEE💜💜💜😢😢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 5.9K 40
Roséann Park or Park Chaeyoung was born in New Zealand but raised in Australia, her father is a powerful being that owns a big company her mother als...
731 40 7
She was his to love, his to cherish, his to touch and his to destroy... She was his childhood love, the true one. Knowingly or unknowingly she became...
17.3K 1.1K 37
"I found the love for me. Oh, darling just dive right in. Follow my lead."-Park Chaeyoung. "Well, I found a girl.. beautiful and sweet. I never knew...
225K 9.8K 51
REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION!!! Rose and Lisa is just an ordianary person. They study at Seoul College. They're really want to have a sweet relat...