I'll Swim, You Play Your Foot...

By mountainbiker234

Alex Littleton is an outgoing and spontaneous 16 year old boy. He's the captain of the Greene high school boy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
10k!!!!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
concerning last chapter
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Part 1
Chapter 33 Part 2
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue

Chapter 3

38.1K 1.3K 1K
By mountainbiker234

Alex's POV

The week went by as normal, except for one thing. John was acting a little...strange. I don't know why, but he seems irrritable and annoyed with everything I do. At the end of the day in study hall, I was sitting alone in the library, and was really bored. Like really bored. Lacey has a different class and so does John, not that he would probably talk to me anyways since he's mad at me. I decided to go look for a book, and I wish I didn't. Pushed against the bookstacks was John, making out with Joey. A really big and muscley dude. Not someone I would picture John with.

"J-John?" I stuttered, not sure I was seeing correctly. He quickly pulled away and looked over to me with a very guilty look on his face.

"Alex." He tried but I hurried away. "Alex!" He called again, following me. I angrily wiped tears from my cheeks as I fast walked through the library. We caused heads to turn as John repeatedly called my name. He caught up to me and pushed me down one of the aisles and against one of the book stacks. He was breathiing heavily as he held my shoulder against the books. His swollen lips and glazed over look made me angrier.

"Alex, believe me, I can explain." He said.

"Oh, yeah have fun explaining why you were making out with someone other than your boyfriend." He sighed and looked away from me.

"I've been seeing him for a few weeks now." He said.

"You're unbelievable." I hissed. "I've been putting up with your bad attitude and cruelty when you've been with some other guy."

"What the fuck you talking about, putting up with me?" He asked looking angry. He pushed me against the bookstacks causing me to wince when the corner of a book dug into my shoulder.

"You've been annoying since you started being with that guy." I spit back looking up at him, wishing I was a little taller at the moment since I definitally did not have the upper hand.

"Whatever. You don't think I was paying you enough attention? I'll give you attention." He said reaching between us and forcefully pulling down my zipper.

"John stop!" I said trying to push him back again but failed. He was scaring me. He grabbed onto the waist of my jeans and forced his lips on mine and his tongue in my mouth. He started pulling down my pants when I heard,

"Hey Alex, are you okay?" I turned my head and saw Landon standing there with Tom and Matty standing a little behind him.

"Don't get into this." John said gritting his teeth. I mouthed 'help me' and Landon came over. He easily pushed John away from me and pulled me behind him.

"I don't think he wants you to do that to him." Landon said.

"Hey, he's my boyfriend. Why don't you shut up and mind your own buisness!" When he said that I turned around and put the back of my hand against my mouth as tears started coming again. "Come on Alex." John said.

"Why don't you go back to the guy you cheated on me with John." I said quietly in a broken voice.

"Whatever. You were nothing to me anyways." I closed my eyes and put my other hand over my face as well. I'm guessing he left because Landon came over to me.

"Alex, I'm sorry." He said. I nodded and felt my face turning red under my hands. I felt a warm pair of hands over mine and they gently pulled mine away from my face. I opened my eyes and looked up at Landon's concerned face.

"Thank you." I said before leaning forward and wrapping my arms around him. I really wasn't thinking at the moment and just wanted to hug someone. He hesitated for a minute, probably not wanting to have a gay guy hugging him, but wrapped his arms around me anyways.

"If it makes you feel any better, if that's what he thought then he wasn't worth it." I nodded into his chest and took a step back, wiping the tears from my face. I smiled a little and put my hand to his chest where there was a wet spot from my tears.

"Sorry I keep messing up your shirts." I whispered. He laughed a little and put his hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay. Do you want to come sit with us for the rest of study hall?" He asked. I looked at Tom and Matt and they both just smiled at me.

"If it's okay." I said and he nodded. Tom cleared his throat.

"You might want to fix your pants first though." He said motioning to my pants which were pulled down just a little and unzipped revealing my tight and bright green underwear. I blushed a little and fixed my pants and shirt before going to the table I was previously sitting at and following Landon and the others to the table they were sitting at. There were a few of their other friends from the football team sitting there as well, but none of them seemed to mind me sitting there with them. They continued their conversation and even tried to include me, but I only said a couple words.

"What's wrong Alex?" This guy Adam asked.

"Boy troubles." I sighed and leaned my head on my hand. He smiled and Landon patted my back.

"If you ever need to talk Alex, you can talk to me." He whispered and I nodded. I only wanted to talk to Lacey right now though. I needed to tell her what happened. Plus she gives the best hugs ever. Landon's was pretty nice too though. His arms were nice and warm, and holding me tightly. Wait, I shouldn't be thinking about this! I have a boyfr- oh wait, no I don't because he was a lying, cheating asshole! I can think whatever the hell I want.

"Alex, you look like you want to kill something." Landon whispered.

"Because I do." I mumbled and let my head fall to the table.

"Can't say I've had the same issue. With boys I mean. But I've had the kill feeling." I didn't have time to respond before the bell rang. I groaned, not wanting to face john at swim practice just yet.

  "I'll see you around Alex. Please be more careful." Landon whispered in my ear before walking away with his friends. I sighed before picking up my backpack and walked out of the library. I walked into the flow of students and followed to my locker. Now I was down in the dumps and in an attitudish mood.

  "Hey Alex." I heard Lacey greet behind me.

  "Hi." I snapped.

  "Woah, what crawled up your ass?"

  "John cheated on me." I said slamming my locker closed. "And I found him making out with someone in the library." I said angrily wiping away tears.

  "Alex, don't cry." She said forcing me in a hug.

  "Why would he do something like that to me?" I asked crying into her shoulder.

  "I don't know Alex." She said rubbing my back. I felt someone pat my shoulder. I looked over and saw Landon smiling sadly back at me. I pulled away from Lacey and ran so I was in front of him, causing him to stop walking.

  "Thank you for helping me in the library." I said wiping my tears.

  "Of course." He said putting his hand on my upper arm, making my heart beat a little faster. "I'm sorry that happened to you." I nodded.

  "Its okay. I guess he just wasn't worth it." I said shrugging.

  "Well if you want to sit with us tomorrow, you can." He said before smiling and walking away.

  "He wants the D." Lacey whispered in my ear from behind me.

  "Oh my god Lace!" I said feeling my face turn red as I spun around to face her.

  "Come on, you have to go swim now."

  "Eh, John will be there!" I whined shuffling my feet.

  "Oh come on you big baby." She said pulling me along. I groaned but followed her anyways.

  "Now go change." She said shoving me into the boys locker room. I walked in like a normal, civil person and went to get ready. I stayed away from John as best I could, but it didn't work too well.

  "Here's the little shit." He said walking over and slamming my locker shut.

  "Go away John. I don't want to talk to you." I mumbled stuffing my clothes in my bag.

  "Aw, why not?" He asked pouting and turning his head.

  "What is up with you John? You used to be my boyfriend, just yesterday! And now you're being a complete jerk!" His face got all red and he shoved me back into the lockers.

  "Its because I would get so pissed at you!" He hissed. "You're always number one. Everyone wants to be next to Alex Littleton. Well you know what? I'm sick of being stuck as your shadow. I will beat you and people will know me over you." He said before walking out. You know I would be worried that he would beat me, if he was actually good. But he is so far behind my times, the only way he could beat me was if I was injured or something.

  I just shook it off and walked into the pool area. I wasn't going to let him distract me. My mind was off him once my fingertips touched the water. Swimming always clears my mind and calms me down. Even something as big as my boyfriend cheating on me. Dickhead. Doesn't bother me right now though. Because now I really have to focus on being good and doing as well as I possibly can.

  A/N

  Hi everyone! I decided to just update now because of what a great response I was getting. I didn't want to keep you guys waiting too long. Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 273 8
Quinn Evans is a high school cheerleader. He's 17 years old and openly gay. Has been on the cheer squad since freshman year and he's now in his seni...
31.5K 576 41
Conner is your cliche highschool jock. He's good looking , is captain of the lacrosse team , and can have any girl he wants . But what they don't kno...
65K 2.5K 68
Pulled into a war he never asked to be a part of. Landon Barnett was groomed from birth to succeed his father as the next Alpha of the Regency Falls...
208 17 18
In the sprawling bleachers of the football stadium, Alexander "Alex" Vanderbilt, the epitome of wealth, charm, and athleticism, stood under the glari...