βœ“ 𝗯.𝗢.𝘁.𝗰.𝗡 , mid90s

By winteroIogy

𝑩.𝑰.𝑻.π‘ͺ.𝑯 ੈ˚ β˜… 𝒐𝒐𝒐. she was physically into him but mentally over... More

π™±π™Έπšƒπ™²π™·.
πš™πš•πšŠπš’πš•πš’πšœπš.
𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝.
πš™πš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ
𝟢𝟷
𝟢𝟸
𝟢𝟹
𝟢𝟺
𝟢𝟻
𝟢𝟼*
𝟢𝟽
𝟢𝟿
𝟷𝟢
𝟷𝟷
𝟷𝟸
𝟷𝟹
𝟷𝟺
𝟷𝟻
𝟷𝟼
𝟷𝟽
𝟷𝟾*
𝟷𝟿
𝟸𝟢
𝟸𝟷
𝟸𝟸

𝟢𝟾

2.8K 70 35
By winteroIogy

✧;── 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ──; ✧
white mode. font times new roman. smallest font size

𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙁 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿

⋆ ╤╤╤ ✯ ╤╤╤ ⋆
┊┊┊┊✧ ┊┊
┊┊⋆┊┊ ☪︎
┊✭ ┊ ┊
✯ ┊ ✧

"𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒂 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒔."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘆 stepped into her small home. the walls were chipped with white paint, cigarettes covering the wooden floor, her mothers dirty clothes scattered amongst every surface— it was a mess. their home was hot and unpleasantly warm, the occasional breeze floating in from their opened window. their crappy air conditioner had broken down for the fifth time this week. the smell of her mother's weed and low-grade liquor engulfed the small apartment. they were used to it though...

she was finally home after a full week of sleeping at estee's after her mother told her she wasn't welcomed because the asian girl found out her mother stole her last gram of weed that she desperately needed after a long day. her mother called her every name in the book: an ungrateful whore, a no good slut, a junkie that'll never amount to anything. those were just a couple that she could name but there was many more.

the uncomfortably hot girl failed to quietly pass her mother and the unknown man who was laying snuggly on their old beat up sofa, a familiar white powder covering the tip of his nose. she wanted to get to her room and get her hands on her rainy day money so she could buy more pills but she accidentally stepped on a creaky board, waking up her drunk mom.

"where the fuck were you!" she screamed at her one and only daughter, waking up the man laying beside her in the process.

she had obviously forgotten about the altercation from the week prior after a full seven days of drinking to oblivion. i guess you could say the mother-daughter duo were similar in that aspect. their incapability of spending a full day sober and their habit of sleeping around, they were too alike for their own good. the difference was that delaney had acquired those qualities from her mother meanwhile jill johnson had obtained them on her own after running away with her high school junkie boyfriend from her strict suburban family, refusing to ever get back in contact with them. at nineteen, jill became pregnant with delaney resulting in liang chen to abandon them two years later. life on the streets turned jill into a junkie making young delaney raise herself but obtaining her mother's flaws in the process.

ignoring jill's question, delaney found her way to her small bedroom, pushing her bed and lifting up the loose wooden floor board revealing her leftover money that she had to hide from her mother. grabbing enough money to buy some xanax from the boy next door, she pushed her bed back and bolted to the kitchen where her mother had stood up from the couch and was blocking the only way out, the unknown man had already been out the door moments prior.

her mom's hand connected with delaney's pale face. a loud smack echoing in their miniature home. delaney held her right cheek and bit her tongue, attempting to not cuss out in pain. "aren't you gonna answer me before you give yourself out to the men who don't know how slutty you are?" she questioned in a menacing tone. choosing to ignore her mother's terrible remark, she simply and calmly responded; "can you move? i'm going over to a friends house." not wanting any more drama after bickering with fuckshit under the burning ultraviolet rays.

"it's that aiyden boy isn't? when will you learn that men will never like you. they'll use you and throw you in the dirt when done with you. but be my guest go! don't come crying to me when she tosses your skank ass to the ground!" her mother loudly ranted, hating the male species after what liang had done to her.

hurrying out the door, trying to not think about her mom's cruel words, she made her way to aiyden's— not bothering to knock. she unlocked the door with the extra key aiyden had given to her a few years ago. "mi casa es su casa." he told her.

opening the wooden door, aiyden looked up from the couch seeing the young girl with a red hand mark on her face. it definitely wasn't the first time that the girl had arrived at his home with bruises but she made it crystal clear that she didn't want to talk about it.

"do you have xanax?" she asked him desperately. nodding his head, the older boy got up and walked to his room where he stashed the drugs he sold and used on the low. he gave her a small bottle.

she opened it and counted twenty-one pills before handing him the money she had brought along with her. he counted the cash in his hand noticing that a few bills were missing.

"nigga you're shorting me twelve dollars." he told her, putting his hand forward to receive the rest of the owed money.

"i'm pretty sure i have enough." she responded, lying through her gritted teeth before popping two pills into her mouth.

"nah, there's twenty-one pills— well nineteen now, you owe me twelve." he pressed. he was used to this, the girl always managing to scam him out of his well-deserved money, him letting her every time due to his infatuation with her.

"come on." she said dragging the on. "please aiyden, it could be like a friend discount." she continued, practically begging him for the xanax.

looking into her beautiful brown orbs, seeing the will for the dangerous pills in her eyes, he gave in— as always.

"fine, dee. but i'm not gonna let you get away with this shit again. this the last time, you making me look weak." he stated, annoyed.

"thank you so much!" she squealed before placing a kiss on his left cheek. she walked out and made her way to her favorite spot— the skate park.

•◦இ•◦•◦இ•◦•◦இ•◦

forgetting her skateboard at her house was a mistake. it took her longer to get there than it would usually would with her board and unfortunately, she's very impatient.

though it did take a extra good twenty minutes, she finally arrived at her destination and luckily for her, the park was empty. no one was in sight which meant she had the whole place to herself.

she opened the lid and placed a few pills into her right hand— not counting how many. she popped them before getting on the ground. she stared at the sun slowly setting. her back pressed against the now cold pavement, she humed the beat of the song 'it was a good day' by ice cube that had been stuck in her head the whole day. she was enjoying the peacefulness of the empty park.

a few moments later, without warning, she heard a voice calling out her name causing her to jump out of her state. "delaney." she heard again, recognizing the voice of fuckshit. "what the fuck are you doing laying in the middle of the pavement." he said before getting down beside her and wrapping his arm around her cold body.

"i needed to get away from my mom." she simply said, loving the feeling of his body cozying up beside her. changing the topic, not wanting to keep talking about the reason she wanted to get high in the first place, she asked: "why are you here?"

"i was tired of being alone at my house, thought i'd come here and skate." he replied, not wanting to get into more depth.

they lied on the hard pavement in a comfortable silence, fuckshit playing with her hair as she slowly dozed off in his arm.

she looked absolutely mentally exhausted fuckshit thought to himself as he watched her sleep in his warm arms.

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏: 1343

╰──➢ 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡:
here's some backstory and jill's life AND a cute fuckshit x delaney moment🙈 make sure to comment a ship name and pls vote/comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 105 17
Booze, weed, skateboards. Pretty good lifestyle if you were like me. Not a care in the world. Not having to worry about the future because you know t...
19K 226 17
some bitch with a buzzcut becomes the most important Bitch of your lifeπŸ˜”πŸ€˜πŸΎ contains-violence,sex,sexual assault,swearing,drugs and many more
19.6K 214 13
oc x ruben they fall in love, that's it. -ΜΆ-ΜΆ-ΜΆ-ΜΆ-ΜΆ-ΜΆ offensive language, violence, sexual content, etc.
262K 5.9K 21
"why do you guys call her rosy?" "because her cheeks always turn rosy when she sees fourthgrade." mid90's oc x fourthgrade -gothlunch, 2019 #1 in...