ROYAL VAMPIRE AND AN EX MAFIA...

By Shywriter_16

This is a story of two different person came from different worlds, a world of vampire and a world of mafia. ... More

CHAPTER 1: The encounter
CHAPTER 2: WONDER
CHAPTER 3: Back to school
CHAPTER 4: The unexpected
CHAPTER 5: Continuation
CHAPTER 7: The guy in the mall
CHAPTER 8: Just an ordinary day
CHAPTER 9: Info. about vampire world
CHAPTER 10: Together
CHAPTER 11: Mission
CHAPTER 12: Chill sunday
CHAPTER 13: Meet the mafia prince
CHAPTER 14: Something is wrong
Chapter 15: Visiting Porchia
Chapter 16: Amazed
CHAPTER 17: Weird
CHAPTER 18: Visiting
CHAPTER 19: Lollipop or kiss
CHAPTER 20: The girl will comeback
CHAPTER 21: Lost hope
CHAPTER 22: Wake up soon
CHAPTER 23 : Seductive lips
CHAPTER 24: Tension
CHAPTER 25: You're enough
CHAPTER 26: kiss on her cheek
CHAPTER 27: Saving the mafia prince
CHAPTER 28: Three colds person are together
CHAPTER 29: Unexplainable feeling
CHAPTER 30: sweetness overload
CHAPTER 31: Jealous
CHAPTER 32: Fear the lord of all demon
CHAPTER 33: The beginning
CHAPTER 34: Confess
CHAPTER 35: People come and go for a purpose
CHAPTER 36: brokenhearted men
CHAPTER 37: I LOVE YOU
CHAPTER 38: He's giving up
CHAPTER 39: A goodbye to the mafia world
CHAPTER 40: ABDUCTED
CHAPTER 41: Vampires really do exist?
CHAPTER 42: 1 human vs. 3 vampires
CHAPTER 43: Alliance
CHAPTER 44: Feel sorry
CHAPTER 45: mysterious
CHAPTER 46: UNIDENTIFIED KILLER
CHAPTER 47: Most heartbreaking moment
CHAPTER 48: Her endless love
CHAPTER 49: TRAITORS
CHAPTER 50: SACRIFICE
CHAPTER 51: REGRETS
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 6: First day, First late

3.9K 151 11
By Shywriter_16

Chapter 6

ASTRIA 's POV

"I accept the fact that the moment I enter the mafia organization and being a reaper, I'll face death anytime. knowing that my life is at high risk always? I Always don't let my guard down in order to survive in this cruel fate I have."

I stared on my watch and find out that I wasted my time just for that bastard. It's already 9:20 am I am Late. I drive my motor as fastest as I can.

He is Leo Margux, one of the reaper in Montario's mafia, desperate to get my position which the Uno or the first rank. I don't know what's the status of that mafia right now. They were always powerful and the wealthiest mafia all over the world.

I just cant die right now, I will not let anyone to hurt and kill me without cleaning my dirty name. It's because of that incident that's why my name got dirty. I'll do everything to clean it before they kill me.

I reach the university after five minutes. I drove fastest even though I'm late but I don't care, I will still attend my classes even I'm late, my professors might get mad but I can't blame them, its their responsibility to scold the students anyway. Beside its my fault and I think I deserve it. My room is in bldg. 310 which located in the Business Administration building. That room is in Third floor. Its 7 stories building and consist of eight rooms every floors so Fifty-six rooms all in all. 

The building has an elevator for professors and for students who rushed to go to their floors but I choose to take the stairway. It's good to take the stairs it's a little exercise though I can take the stairs in just a matter of seconds, well I'm a reaper, an ex reaper rather.

I am in front of other room which room 309 and the next room is my destination. Bago pumasok Tinignan ko ang oras at napag-tantong mayroon pang Kinse minutos bago matapos ang isang subject.

"I'm sorryI,m late." I said and face the professor, a woman. I think she is already in 30's ?

"Yes miss? You're late and you still have the guts to attend my class?" her one eyebrow raised and I heard some of my classmates chuckles

"Class quite! You want me to give you a chair in front of your classmates miss? In case you don't want to look for vacant seat for you?" She said again in a rude way.

" Nope, I can do it. You don't need to. I'm just waiting for you to give me a Go find your seat signal. I think I can go now and you may proceed to your discussion." She was left dumbfounded and I already found an extra chair, it's in between guys. The chair is in the middle. I walk towards it without looking back at her.

"This chair is already taken you must find another" the guy in the left side said. His chair is beside the middle aisle  where the professors walk to roam around.

"I didn't ask you. I take this chair now whether you like it or not. There's no one seated in here so this is mine now." I said it using my usual voice, a cold one. He was about to talk again but I cut him off.

"Shut up and listen, I didn't ask for your permission man." Luckily he shut his mouth up. I saw the written word on the white board so it is Short Hand subject? Well its not a big deal for me. 

"See you tomorrow class and don't be late. First week of school and It doesn't mean that you can attend my class anytime you want. Do your responsibility as a student. Goodbye." She said as she end the class and walk outside.

We are going to computer laboratory as what I saw in my student copy. I am not familiar so when I saw the guy wearing a maroon long sleeve, he is alone so I take the opportunity to ask him.

"Hey man. Are you an old student here? If yes, can I ask where is the computer laboratory?" He look at me and there's something in his eyes, asking if I was really asking him.

"Hey dude? I'm asking you. I'm running out of time." Bahagya itong na himasmasan.

"Ow I'm sorry for that. I just need a confirmation if I am really the one you're asking. Just go straight there and you'll see the comfort room and there." He smile and I just make a fake smile.

"I see. Thanks." Tinalikuran ko na siya at tinahak ang direksyong sinabi niya and yes dito nga. Sa bandang unahan ng cr I saw the six stories building.

At computer lab. Comlab J is my destination it's on the second floor. Malapit na ako sa pintuan ng Comlab J at naroon na rin pala ang lalaking professor. I'm late again for almost five minutes. Damn it! Why I am always late? First day of school? Seriously?!

"Goodmorning sir. Yes I'm aware that I'm five minutes late. Sorry for that. Can I come in and go to the vacant seat now?." Nasa pintuan ako. The professor smiled and said,

"Goodmorning miss? What is your surname?" He ask me still wearing his smile. A friendly prof.

"I'm Astria Victoria Zunis sir. In case you will ask my fullname so that is." I just stared at him blankly.

"Okay ms. Zunis you may take your seat." I walk and look for extra computer luckily I saw the vacant row of Pc's. This is the only unoccupied row. They occupied the rest so I am lonely here. I prefer this.

"Again my name is Jefferson Montalba. Computer and word processing 1 is my subject. Golden rule is let's RESPECT each other. You can be friends with me in or outside my class but there's a limitation for that. I am 24 years old, young and single, ready to mingle. Kidding! Lets continue the discussion." Binata pa pala tong professor na ito, he was lucky that at the age of 24 he achieved his ambition, Hmm.

"Where is the proper placement of fingers class?" He ask us. Sakto namang sumakit ang kanang braso ko.

"Anyone? I said it earlier. Did anyone forget it already?"

Bakit ba sumakit tong braso ko? masakit na talaga marahil sa dala kong mabigat na bag.

"Ow there you are. Yes miss Zunis?" He call me. Did I raise my hand to answer him? I turn my gaze to him and stand up confused.

"Sir? I didn't raise my hand." 

He show me his smile again and

"Ow really? I thought you are raising your hand to answer." Hays I have no choice.

"what's with your OW sir? Hmm proper placement? I didn't know that you discussed it earlier. But the proper placement in left hand, the four fingers are in ASDF and in Right four fingers In JKL; as you may notice there's letter G and H in the middle but you can use your left index finger for G and right index finger for letter H, the two thumbs are for space bar."

Umupo na ako at hindi na muling itinaas ang braso baka mapag kamalan akong sasagot na naman.

"Very good miss Zunis. I discussed it maybe you're not here when I said that but great! you answered it right. We are in 21st century now. Hindi na bago ito. Technology advancements and such. Even primary student know where the proper placement of fingers in the keyboard. But why did anyone didn't answer it? Maybe you don't want a simple question, but this is a reminder for everyone." It's obvious where the proper finger placement but that's their job to make their student remind it.

Nag patuloy siya sa kanyang mga sinasabi but sinamahan niya na rin ng personal experiences about his life. When it comes to that I don't usually listen. Just not interested.

"You can leave class but please make sure na maayos ang inyong ginamit dito." He said in a friendly voice.

"Sure sir. No problem." Other replied. Inayos ko lang ang upuan binalik ko ito kung anong ayos ko itong kihuna.

"Sana mapadaan tayo sa building of Engineering guys! Damn that man!". Ani ng isa kong kaklase.

"May pambato naman tayo ah? They're like a real anime. Damn it! The three of them are handsomes. But I really like the cold one." Hindi na ako nag atubiling lingunin ang mga ito. Sinabit ko naman ang strap ng aking bag sa kaliwang balikat dahil masakit ang kanang balikat. Hindi naman masyadong masakit ayaw ko lang madagdagan.

"Ahhhhh the real life anime's are hereee!!" Lumabas ako sa comlab at narinig ang mga nag-sisigawang babae.

" Yeaah! We are lucky that they chose to study here! Oh my ghaddd! I think sila naman ang panibagong campus sweet hearts! First day palang at masyado na silang sikat sa buong school!!!" The heck? Ang baduy! Campus sweethearts my ass.

"Excuse me miss." Sinabi ko sa babaeng nasa harapan ko lang, nagmamadali sila at mukang may hinahabol subalit nilagpasan lamang ako at ang mas malala ay inapakan ang suot kong sapatos. Mabuti nalang at kulay itim ito.

"Hey girl, walk faster please?." Ani ng babaeng bahagyang tinutulak ang aking kanang braso. Punyeta! Ano ba kasing minamadali nila?! Sa sobrang inis ko ay binilisan ko ding mag lakad.

"Letche! Para sa tatlong lalaki?! seriously? Halos madapa na sila para lang makita sila?" Why the heck is that?! But the other two guy seems familiar. If I am not mistaken, that guys are my classmates?! How come I didn't notice them? Sabagay hindi ko rin naman ugaling tumingin sa iba. For what duh?!

Pangatlong subject na at mas binilisan kong umakyat nasa ika-apat na palapag na kami ngayon, room 314 at ang pang huli ay ang kasunod lang din nito. Room 315.

Ayos to kase hindi na pahirapang maghanap ng classroom. Pumasok na ako at nandoon na naman silang lahat naka upo sa loob

Sa bandang likuran mayroong bakanteng upuan katabi ng tatlong lalaki na pinagkakaguluhan kanina. hmm Kaya pala pamilyar ang mga mukha ng tatlong ito lalo na yong lalaking naka puting polo.  He was the guy I've met sa mall. Pumunta ako sa kanila.

The Guy in the mall raise his eyebrow and said " Surprise." Saying in a sarcastic way.

'Surprise? Hmm' 

Anong mayroon sa pagmumukha mo para sabihin mong surprise? Hindi mo ako madadala sa mga paganyan-ganyan mo lalaki. 

****

A/N : Do comments, votes and follow guysss. Thankss😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 3.8K 58
She is dauntless, don't dare mess with her because she wont think twice to kill you by her bare hands, she's a queen yet vanish in a thin air Where i...
115K 5.1K 44
Everyone dreams to have a fairytale Life. Ikaw ang Prinsesa, dahil ikaw ang Bida. Papahirapan ka ni Stepmother, Pero dadating si Prince charming par...
8.7M 320K 57
12:00 A.M. Every breath you take Every move you make Every bond you break Every step you take "I'll be watching y...
46.4K 1.7K 45
Sometimes, the person you'd take a bullet for ends up being the one behind the gun. Vicious: A fight where no one wins. Completed #wattys2017 Copyrig...