MAROONED

By Horlarchristy

The story is about a girl who fantasies over a guy until it landed her into trouble,the story unfolds a lot o... More

Chapter 1-the meeting
Chapter 2- An obsessed plan
Chapter 3- The determined girl
Chapter 4- The Anonymous letter
Chapter 5- Teenagers' Challenges
Chapter 6- The unexpected surprise
Chapter 7 - A new Student
Chapter 8- The annual camping
Chapter 10- More Shock
Chapter 11- A very unhappy girl
Chapter 12-A plan to investigate
Chapter 13- Investigation
Chapter 14- Further investigation
Chapter 15 - Several shock
Chapter 16- The truth is out
Chapter 17- The Accident
Chapter 18- Justice
Chapter 19- The bereavement
Chapter 20 [The last chapter]- A New Dawn

🔥MAROONED 🔥

11 1 0
By Horlarchristy

Chapter 1
A heavy rain fell and off I go to my wonderland. When I got there,I saw myself wandering in a beautiful garden,then I sighted a handsome prince, I recognized him immediately,the tall,fair, charming-looking prince I have been waiting for all my life,I stopped and called out to him 'My prince' shouting at the top of my voice. He heard me, turned slowly like the handsome prince that he was and walked towards me with a broad smile on his pink lovely lips,he held my hand and we walked on the same path in silence. As we walked slowly swinging our hands,I was admiring his handsomely carved face,strong biceps and tenderly feeling the softness of his hand. I was oblivious that my dress had been changed from my nightie into a beautiful white dress. We got to a magnificent pool where he stopped suddenly and looked into my eyes. I gave a shy smile and starred at my toes. I instantly knew what he was going to do.
'This is going to be the best moment of my life' I thought to myself. He looked at me and smiled, never have I seen such beautiful eyes in my life,I smiled too. He drew closer and asked in a low tone 'Will you marry me?' ' Yes', I said bluntly and almost screaming,he smiled broadly and as he was about to hug me, I felt a hard hit on my back 'Won't you get up?,you lazy nymph' my Mother fired as I opened my eyes only to find myself hugging and smooching my pillow.
' It's a dream again' I said waking up into reality

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

810 96 22
A love story about a girl who gets mysterious calls but cannot express her feelings when she comes to know who it is because she cannot betray her fr...
705 9 3
What do you do when your parents all of a sudden die because of a car crash? Have to move in with your aunt that you never met before. New school, Ne...
34.5K 651 31
After a tragic accident, Amelia returns to her hometown to live with her Father. Has anything changed since she's been gone? But most of all, will Am...