Ain't That Something

By Lunathe_Wolf135

They all used to love her, so why am I getting all the attention now? Number one in Ciel and Modernau? Aww. H... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
🎃Chapter Halloween🎃
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58+
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter: 0
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 4

9.5K 339 35
By Lunathe_Wolf135

"Military? Hm..." Sebastian thought for a moment. "That would explain the house she lives in." Claude nodded "That and the fact that she lives alone." William shook his head "She's still keeping something away from us.."

Grell jumped up with a smile "We should investigate!" The others tilted their head in confusion "Investigate?" Grell nodded "We will turn her house upside down until we find out her secret" He yelped at the whack on his head "That's breaking and entering, Sutcliffe. You could be sent to Jail for that"

Undertaker cupped his cheeks and sat his elbows on the table "It isnt so much of a bad idea~"

~

"I cant believe you all dragged me into this.."

Undertaker giggled "Cheer up, William~ Who knows what will happen?" William sneered at him "Exactly. Who knows what will happen. Anything could!"

Ok, so this is what's happened. The group of Teachers took matters into their own hands and were roaming around the house of (L/n).

They couldn't deny that it was large and beautiful on this inside, yet looked dry and dead on the outside. They stayed close to each other as they went through some of the rooms. A grunt was heard downstairs and they froze.

Crashing and thumps were heard left and right as it came closer. Grell gasped as a knife flew past his head. Will grabbed his collar and dragged him into the closet while Undertaker slid under the bed. Sebastian and Claude tried to blend in with the darkness as much as possible as they flattened themselves on the ceiling.

A flurry of (h/c) hair flipped in the room as another knife flew in. The girl smirked and unsheathed a few on her knuckles, throwing them out as her opponent ducked and dodged. They looked back but groaned as the girl jumped and kicked them back. (Y/n) landed on her hands and laughed out loud.

"I told you I was better than you!" The mystery person held their stomach and sat up "You kick too hard.." The girl gave him a 'wtf do you mean' expression "Should I kick soft? Like, what the fuck. Do you want me to get killed?"

The person, now found out as a male, shook his head "Nah, dont listen to me. You know how we come in to check on you every Month or so" (Y/n) nodded "Yeah, I know.." A clink sound was heard in the room. The girl looked up and saw nothing but her usual ceiling.

The boy infront of her picked up the object and looked it over "What is this?" The girl squinted her eyes "Looks like a pocket watch. What the fuck is a pocket watch doin' here? I dont own any.."

The boy shiverd and looked at the window "Close the windows next time! We cant have anyone rob the house!" (Y/n) gaped at him "Hey! It was never open!"

While those two bickered, another girl was downstairs. She rubbed her head and put some ice in a bag. 'Girl's legs are too powerful for her own good...' She turned and closed her eyes with a sigh as she sat the bag on her (s/c) forehead, not noticing the supernatural beings running across the street.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 285 19
Title explains what is going on, one of the colorful characters of this universe will be your parent. I don't own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji that bel...
196K 5.9K 27
[COMPLETED] -- (05/03/20) Ok let's get it!! I switched up the story a bit So your (Y/n), yes that fine specimen I see you, and you live with the pare...
9.1K 232 16
Y/n just got home from the last day of school. Ah yes summer vacation in the year 2014 and time for binge watching anime and hanging out with friends...
62.5K 2.2K 29
Note!!!: I don't own any of the characters in black butler (kuroshitsuji) or any of the original story in back butler (kuroshitsuji). I have my chara...