Paradise Bound

Bởi MichelleSimpkin7

Bailey finished university to be a vet. She is called back home to help with the family farm as her grandad h... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 - The Finale

Chapter 14

361 24 0
Bởi MichelleSimpkin7

Bailey POV

It's been 2 month since we saw Kim and Jess, they have kept in touch and we still have no news on Jessie.

They got a warrant to search there house and nothing was there but they are still waiting from the approval warrant to search the beach house.

I am sat up in bed reading a book while Zeke is fast a sleep next to me.

All of a sudden the door burst open and Emerald comes running in with Elliot crawling behind her, she jumps on the bed next to me and then helps Elliot up and Elliot leans over Zeke checking if he was a sleep and then smothers him with kisses.

It is absolutely adorable and Zeke starts laughing and then he grabs Elliot and starts tickling him and Elliot is screaming in laughter.

In walks Blade, Ella and my dad and they are all smiling at us.

Blade POV

I was down stairs in the kitchen with Ella and dad and when I turn around Emerald and Elliot were both gone and then we all hear laughter from upstairs. We walk into Bailey room and see Emerald cuddled up with Bailey and Zeke tickling Elliot.

If anyone didn't know the kids were mine they would think they are the perfect family. They are going to make amazing parents one day. I kind of hope it's soon but I won't rush them, I just think they having children will bring so much more joy to there lives than they have now.

Tucker POV

Seeing how my daughter is with Zeke and the kids it makes me smile and wish Opal was here to see how wonderful she has become.

Bailey will make a brilliant mother when they decide to have children. I hope it's sooner rather than later because I want my dad to see his great grandchildren from Bailey.

Bailey POV

Seeing everyone smiling and laughing makes me so happy to be home but I can't help but worry, while we are all laughing and having fun my grandad could be getting worse and worse and no one will tell me because they are worried I will have a relapse of my depression.

Bailey – How is grandad this morning?

I see they all look at each other and then back at me.

Tucker – He is okay.

Bailey – Please don't lie to me.

Blade – Come on dad, Bailey deserves to know.

Tucker – He went into hospital last night.

I jump out of bed and remember I am only wearing Zeke top, thankfully it's really big so it covers me.

Bailey – Why the hell did no one wake me?

Tucker – We didn't want to worry you.

Bailey – So if anything did happen to him you still would keep me in the dark. For gods sakes stop treating my like a porcelain doll!

I am so angry at them, I got into the bathroom and get changed into a checked shirt and jeans and come back out and walk right past them and out the front door. They are shouting after me but I head into the stables and take Midnight out for a ride. I pass them coming out of the stables and they try to stop me but I push them away and ride off.

I wanted to go to the waterfall but everyone knows where that is now and I just wanted to be on my own for a bit, so I go to the next place on my list. The place I lost Josh my best friend.

This is where he died and coming here feels like I am close to him, it's strange, it's like I can feel his presence here. I stay here for about an hour just randomly talking to him even though he isn't here and then I go to a bigger waterside rock mountain area that me and Josh loves coming to. We was on our way there when the accident happened.

I sit down and put my feet in the water, the current is really strong so I better be careful. I don't know how long I sit here for but I hear the bushes behind me rustle.

Zeke POV

It's been 3 hours since Bailey went off, I told everyone to leave her to calm down because I know she just wants some time alone but I do have ago at them for not telling her.

Zeke – Why the hell would you keep stuff from her? You know when she came back she felt like you guys were treating her like a child and that's exactly what your still doing! News flash she is not a child anymore and deserves to know stuff! I get your scared she will relapse but that's what we are here for to help her not baby her and hide the world away from her.

For god sake! Are you guys generally this stupid or do you just not care that your making her not trust you?

I have never raised my voice at any of them before because they have helped me so much with everything but I can't stand by and let my beautiful angel feel like she is a burden.

Blade POV

Me and my dad are just sat there while Zeke is pacing the living room floor shouting at us.

Never in my 10 years of knowing him has he ever raised his voice or had ago at me or my dad so we are both incredibly shocked at the moment and also feeling guilty because we know we did wrong.

Blade - I'm sorry.

Zeke - It's not me you should be bloody apologising to is it?

Do you know she feels like she can't trust you guys to be honest with her ever?

She used to look up to you guys so much and she was always a daddy's little girl but you breaking that bond by treating her the way you guys are.

I am looking at Zeke in shock because he is really ripping me and my dad a new arse hole and then I look at my dad and he looks at me and burst out crying.

Tucker – I have been an awful father.

Zeke comes over and hugs my dad as well as me.

Zeke – You haven't but you need to start treating her like an adult and not a child or a porcelain doll and if she does relapse we will pick her back up again. That's what we are there for.

Tucker – Your right, I've been being selfish.

Zeke – I get you were trying to protect her but she isn't a little girl anymore.

Tucker – I know. We need to find her, it's getting late.

Zeke POV

As soon as he says that my phone rings and it's Bailey.

Zeke – Hey babe.

Bailey – Hey, so I need your help as well as dad and Blade and maybe Cole.

Zeke – Okay why?

Bailey - Some I'm at the rock mountain that me and Josh used to go to, dad knows where it is as it's not far from where Josh died, anyways...

I was sat here and then heard the bushes rustling behind me and out came a beautiful white horse but it seems scared and lost and also incredibly skinny. I think it's abandoned.

Zeke – Okay, no worries we are on our way. See you soon, I love you.

Bailey – I love you too.

I fill them in on what Bailey said and we head off, me and Tucker take our horses while Blade walks because we will need someone to help get the horse back here.

I didn't want to disturb Cole so I thought we should just go.

Bailey POV

Out of the bushes comes a beautiful white horse but it looks scared and really skinny. I automatically think it's been abandoned or abused and ran away.

I phone to let Zeke know and they are on there way, I gently stand up and put my shoes and slowly and gently walk toward the horse, I put my hand out for it to come toward me and it does. I am stroking it when I hear the guys coming and it jumps and knocks me over and I go rolling down the rocks and I'm hanging  off the edge, I'm about to fall into the water when I feel hands on my hands and I see it's Zeke.

Zeke – Come on! I've got you.

Zeke POV

We come around the corner and I see a beautiful white horse but we must of scared it because it knocks Bailey and my heart stops, she goes rolling down the rocks and is hanging off the edge, I sprint over and grab her wrists.

Zeke – Come on! I've got you.

My heart is pounding and I am absolutely scared. I pull her up and I land on my back and she is on top of me. I put my arms around her and hug her tightly. I could of lost her. I start tearing up and she kisses me.

Bailey – Thank you for saving me.

Zeke – I could of lost you.

Bailey – I'm sorry.

Zeke - It's not your fault. Are you okay?

Bailey – Just shaken up.

Bailey POV

I get up and off of Zeke and I see Blade has managed to calm down the horse and got it on a harness and my dad comes running over and grabs me and hugs me tightly.

Tucker – You scared the crap out of me! I thought I lost you as well.

Bailey – You can't get rid of me that easily.

Tucker - I'm so sorry for how I've been treating you my sweet girl.

Bailey – It's okay.

Tucker - It's not! I promise I will change and start treating you like an adult. I'm sorry I never told you. Your grandad is doing fine, he just started his treatment and last night was coughing up blood but they said it's normal with the treatment and considering it's lung cancer he will have blood coming out.

Bailey – Thank you for telling me dad.

I start to feel incredibly lightheaded and I can feel something dripping down my arm. I roll my sleeve up and see a huge cut down my arm, it is wide open and I can see tendons and ligaments and it's bleeding fast, incredibly fast.

My vision starts to go blurry and I start to feel weird, I look at my dad and then Zeke and they can tell something isn't right.

Bailey – I don't feel so good...

As soon as I said that everything goes black.

Zeke POV

I could tell Bailey didn't look good she went as white as a ghost and was swaying and then I see blood dripping down her arm and then she speaks.

Bailey – I don't feel so good.

And her eyes close and she falls forward into her dads arms. I grab my phone out and call an ambulance, I then call Cole and he said he is on his way with Tiffany to take the horses back for us.

The ambulance turns up 10 minutes later and while me and Tucker are holding my top over her wound, the paramedics put her on the bed and give her a drip and cover her wound temporarily until they get to hospital. We walk up to ambulance and I was ago to tell her dad to go but he beats me too it.

Tucker – Go! She would rather you there than me at the moment.

Zeke – Thank you.

We are heading to the hospital and I am really worried, she looks so pale.

Zeke – Is she going to be okay?

Paramedic – She should be fine, she will need stitches and X-Ray to make sure no bones were broken and she will also need a blood transfusion because she has lost a lot of blood.

But she is young and healthy so she should be okay.

Zeke – Thank you.

We get to the hospital and they rush her into somewhere that I wasn't allowed in to. Now it's a waiting game.

I just hope she is okay...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

566 50 22
After her parents die unexpectedly, Sarah learns she has inherited an old farm that has been neglected for years. She is determined to make it a wor...
237 33 11
Twenty-two year old, Margaret, Maggie, Prince have never had an easy childhood. With her parents favoring her twin more than her, she began to try to...
215 22 22
The life of a young mother that struggled with juggling between raising a child and doing her studies. But with the help of the people around her she...
16 0 24
There was not enough time for them. Or maybe, there should have never been one. Two young souls met on an island and kindled a connection that surpa...