The MatchMaker (YEONGYU FF)

By ashleyyolo

COMPLETED SEP 20 2020 When a matchmaker of Heaven is given a Job to help find Yeonjun's love, it turns harder... More

Character Introductions
And So The Day Begins..
Seoul Bound
Devising a Plan
The Locked Mind
Pay up
Apolgies
Cabin Fever
Trading Places
The Storm
Complications
Hangover from Hell
Back To School
Searching for a Culprit
Wishes
It was you
Angel of Destruction
Haunted Trail
Lost
Who are you?
Turning Point
Tensions of uncertainty
Desire
Forgive me
Accidental
Red, Anger
Mistakes that build
Neverending Suprises
Relations
Revealed
14 days
6 days

Eyes

559 41 6
By ashleyyolo

Time seemed to tick slowly as the group returned to the dull school days.

"Did you take my pencil?" Soona asks, looking toward Yeonjun.
"Me? No." He shakes his head. Soona looks down near her feet but sees nothing.
"It was just here." She scratches her head confused; the pencil was just on her desk a few seconds ago.
Across the room, Beomgyu chuckled, holding the pencil in his hand.
"Yena, Did you take my pencil?" Soona asks.
"No, did you lose it?"
"Yes, it was just here.." Soona walks around her desk, looking aimlessly for it.

"I- Oh' hey! why did you take that?" Soona saw the pencil in Beomgyu's hand.
"Sorry, It was a joke." He handed the pencil back to her.

"Soona's grumpy~" Yeonjun teases as she walks back to her desk.

"Class, We have some students transferring to our class from class B. Please welcome them." The teacher spoke from the podium.

"This is Kai and Soobin, please take care of them." The two walked inside; Yena's face lit up upon seeing Kai. She adored him but never got the chance to hang out with him due to Soobin.

"I'm also transferring two students to class B. These are Yena and -----" Soona let out a small sigh, Yena was being moved. Her best friend wouldn't be here to annoy or protect her. Vice versa as well..

The other person was a student they never talked to; Soona deep down, wishes Taehyun was moved.

She still hadn't fully trusted him; she didn't know his intention.

"We'll miss you Yena." Yeonjun says.
"We'll still see each other, you guys, don't worry." She says packing her things in her bookbag.
She hugs each of us and proceeds toward the other classroom; Kai and Soobin take their seats.

"Soona." Soobin whispering getting Soona's attention, she looks over to see him waving.
She smiled and waved back at the boy.

"You two are close right?" Yeonjun asks beside Soona.
"A little why?"
"Nothing~" He sings, looking back toward the teacher.

"I forgot to inform you all; We are throwing a class party in two days. We need volunteers to bring Food and Drinks. Please raise your hand if you'd like to bring anything." The teacher speaks.

"I'd like to bring food." Beomgyu raises his hand.
Next, Soona raised her hand. "I'll bring sandwiches."

"I'll bring tteotbokki." Yeonjun raised his hand in union with the others.

"Anyone else?"

"Kai and I will bring lots of finger foods." Soobin raised his hand with a bright smile toward Kai.
A few other classmates also raised their hands; it seemed everyone wanted to bring something.

"Good, everyone, please bring the items Wednesday morning. We also have many activities and prizes that day, so be prepared."

"Do you want to go to the store after school together?" Yeonjun asks looking at Soona.

"Sure let's invite the others too." She looks over toward Soobin and Kai.

Yeonjun felt a pang of jealously. 'Why are they all of a sudden good friends?' He felt he was being replaced.

He crossed his arms as the lunch bell rang throughout the school.
"Let's go eat lunch." Soobin grabs Soona's arm pulling her with him down the hallway as Beomgyu watches them pass with a disgusted face.

"They're great friends now." Beomgyu says, looking at an angry Yeonjun walking beside him.

"Yeah just great." He says huffing.

"You're angry too?" Beomgyu asks.

" You are? Wow we're in the same boat of being replaced..."

"Do you want to try this? I bought it yesterday. It tastes of perfect." Soona asks Soobin, she hands him the apple flavored drink.

"I want to try!" Yeonjun intercepts the bottle being passed; he grabs it and suddenly presses his lips to the bottle drinking it. Soobin's eyes widened in shock, along with a confused Soona.

"Wow, it's good you're right." He handed it back and Soona has a look of slight disgust.
"I'll go buy another drink, have it." Soona handed it back to Yeonjun and stood up.

"What's your problem?" Beomgyu asks beside Yeonjun.

"Nothing, I just wanted to taste it." He says, acting innocent.

"Don't do things like that. She will hate us more." Beomgyu shakes his head.

Soona returned with another drink this time; she opens it and keeps it close to her reach, guarding it against Yeonjun.

"Sorry." Yeonjun says suddenly feeling guilty.
"It's fine." She says finishing her food quickly.

"Let's go back to class." Soona says to Soobin; the two watches then leave the lunchroom.
"I don't understand." Beomgyu says sighing.
"Why they all of a sudden best friends? She doesn't even look at us anymore!" Yeonjun says lightly, smacking the table.

"Woah, are you two okay?" Yena says coming over with Kai behind her.

"No, Soona has a new friend." Beomgyu says as they both say down across from them.

"Soobin? Don't be so worried." Yena says laughing.

"He's going to replace you too." Yeonjun says, making Yena tense up.
"That will NEVER happen." She says irritated at the though.
"It already begins; they left together to be alone in the class." Beomgyu adds. Yena furrows her eyebrows and looks down at her food.

'Really? Are they close now?' She thinks to herself.

"Hey guys let's not mind it; I'm sure Soona loves you all the same." Kai tries to lessen the tensions within the group.

"What is this? Check your instagram!" Beomgyu hits Yeonjun's shoulder in a panic.

Yeonjun scrolls through to Soona's page, and his fiat tightens seeing the post.

Liked by gyugyubear, Yenayagirl and 16 others
Soonaverse Hacked by your Bunny friend 🐰

Yenayagirl Goodluck
gyugyubear What about bears?
Yjunchoi Is a fox not important too? 
View 5 more comments

"Ah really?" Beomgyu scoffed.
"You guys relax.." Yena says worried.
"She's never even let you hack her Instagram!" Beomgyu says and Yena realizes it's true.

"That's true! Why is she allowing him to use her account?!" Yena became angry as well.

"Those two seemed really angry." Soobin says, walking behind Soona.
"They will get over it, they're just jealous I have a new friend in the group." Soona says entering the cold classroom.

"Do you want to help me and Kai prepare the food tonight?"
"Oh sure, we can invite Yena too."

"Hey you two, what's up?" Kai enters with Yena.

"Oh, perfect time; Soobin wants us to all prepare the food tonight for Wednesday!" Soona says smiling.

"Oh sure? what time?" Yena asks.

"We can do them at my apartment after school!" Soona suggested.

"Sure, let's meet then." Yena returned to her classroom, and Kai sits down in his seat.

Beomgyu entered the classroom, cutting his eyes toward Soobin. Yeonjun came entering a few seconds later but looking at the floor.

"Turn your book to page 12." The teacher spoke, Soobin looking in his bookbag but couldn't find the book.

"Can I share with you?" Soobin asked, and Soona agrees. He pulls his chair closer to her desk with their elbows touching.

Yeonjun looks with his mouth slightly opened; he couldn't believe what he just saw.
He saw in Soobin's bookbag was the same book he claimed he didn't have.

'That sly guy,' He thinks to himself as he turned the page.

"Hey, are you busy after school?" Beomgyu asks Soona who was putting books in her locker.

"I'm going to be making food with Yena, Kai and Soobin." The last name made him cringe.

"Soobin? Why aren't we invited?" He says, referring to him and Yeonjun; Yeonjun was at his locker four down from Soona.

"My apartment isn't that big for all of you.." She makes an excuse.

"Oh okay, Can we come tomorrow then?" Beomgyu asks.

"Tomorrow i'll be studying for the test Friday." She says, quickly zipping her bag and rushing out the doors.
"Yah!" Yeonjun runs after her, she looks behind and continued running out the school gates. Beomgyu followed behind Yeonjun.

She flew past Soobin, Yena and Kai, making them look confused; the short air brush even made Yena's hair move.

"What is going on?" Kai laughed. "Should we follow them?" Yena asked.
The three took off slowly behind Beomgyu.

"Why are you all chasing me?!" Soona asks running still ahead.

"Why are you running?!" Yeonjun says, coming closer behind her; he was catching up.

"That doesn't matter!" She says, trying to pick up her pace, but her knees felt numb.

"I can't catch up." Yena says stopping beside Kai.

"They're too far ahead let's just walk." He says as Soobin stopped to catch a breath as well.

"Yeonjun! Go ahead! I can't run anymore!" Beomgyu says, slowing down to catch his breath; his lungs were burning every time he lived in.

"Yah! I won't stop!" Yeonjun says, continuing behind her.
Soona makes a risky decision by cutting into the ally way, Yeonjun quickly turns to follow her.

Soona continued running; her shoe began to come untied.

She looks down noticing the strings coming loose, she panicked and quickly kicked her show off before running again.

"Yah! You're going to get hurt!" Yeonjun says, almost tripping over her shoe.

"What is wrong with you?!" Soona yelled.

"You!" He yells back; she continued running until she reached the river; she stops running to catch her breath.

A speedy Yeonjun came not far behind and crashes into her, and they both fell to the grass.

"Ah, seriously. Why did you follow me?" Soona complains as Yeonjun stands up, brushing his knees off.

"You didn't stop running. Why did you run in the first place?" He says breathing heavily.

"You guys ask too many questions!" She says, standing up; her knees had minor. Scraps.

"Let's go back to get your shoe, come on!" He says, but she didn't budge.

"Don't you want your shoe?" He asked.

"I have others, I'm going home!" She says kicking off her other shoe leaving it behind as she walked ahead.
"Yah it's getting late, you can't go alone." He says walking beside her.

"Ah seriously, are you stalking me?" She says defensively.

"No, i'm being a friend."

"This is her shoe." Beomgyu says looking at Yena.
Beomgyu eventually sat until the other group caught up to him. Now they all were walking looking for the other two.

"What happened?" Kai asks looking around.

"There's no telling where they went." Soobin says.

"I'll try to call Yeonjun." Beomgyu calls Yeonjun's phone, but it's straight to voicemail.

"No answer."
"I'll try Soona." Yena says calling her.

"Nothing?" Soobin asks and Yena shakes her head.

"Ah seriously, Let's go to the apartment." Yena says.

"Do you like Soobin?" Yeonjun asks but covers his mouth quickly. He didn't mean for that to come out.
Soona's eyebrows raise when she hears the question.
"So that's what this is about?" She laughed.

"No." He says with a lowered head.
"Then?"

"You're replacing Beomgyu and me.." He says not looking her in the face.

"I'm not. You all are my friends."
"It doesn't seem that way."
"I'm sorry if it doesn't seem that way, but in my head, it was." She says sighing.

"To answer your question, No I don't like Soobin; he's just my friend as you all are." She says. The two finally reached her apartment building door.

"What about you, Do you like anyone then?" She asks and his face went red.

"N-No." He stuttered.

"I don't believe that. I know who it is." She laughed.

"You were running away, and now you're laughing at me?" He says crossing his arms.

"Sorry~ Anyways don't be shy to tell them. I'm sure they feel the same." She says as she unlocked the door.

"You should wash your knees; they're dirty." He says.
"I will, go ahead and head home. Thanks for chasing me, so I had exercise today." She joked.

"You're welcome anytime. Have a good night." She closes the door and he turns to head out of the building.

"Oh, Yeonjun?" Yena says seeing him, the other three look at him.

"What happened?" Beomgyu asks.

"She's waiting for you three; Beomgyu, let's go." He grabbed Beomgyu's hand, walking away.

"Well, okay!" Yena says grabbing Soobin and Kai's wrist as they entered the building.

"Soona your knees!" Soobin exclaimed.

"There fine don't worry, let's just begin the food!"

"She lost her shoe?" Beomgyu laughed at hearing Yeonjun's story.

"Yes, she didn't even care." He says recalling what happened.

"That's our Soona."

"It's her birthday soon right?" Yeonjun asks.

"Oh yeah in a month."
"We should all prepare a party."
"I agree, let's bake a cake also. I'm sure Yena would enjoy the idea." Beomgyu says smiling.

"Do you want to stay at my house tonight?" Yeonjun asked Beomgyu.
"Oh? Sure, but I don't have any sleep clothes." He says looking at his clothes.

"You can wear mine it's fine. My parents are gone, and I don't really like being alone." He says.

"That's fine, I'll stay." He smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 13K 31
In a world where you can hear your soulmates thoughts for a few seconds randomly; Beomgyu and Taehyun study at Big Hit University. Both amateurs at l...
92.4K 5.6K 25
ꨄ In this world, a small number of people possess a supernatural ability called ebys. Two certain college ebysers seem to really not like each other...
16K 1K 29
Choi Beomgyu, one of the school biggest nerd has a crush on his best friend, who is also his childhood friend named Choi Soobin. He didn't confess hi...
37K 1.2K 51
🔞 Dis one for the horny MOAs out there‼️Beomgyu and Yeonjun were childhood best friends before their maturity drew them apart. They've secretly had...