Possessive CEO

By manukansal12

Suhana is sincere and good nature but she is clumsy and not smart. She is innocent and pure. She thinks every... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 5

2.4K 88 1
By manukansal12

The following day, Suhana reached at office at time. She had to go 11 am that's why she had 2 hours for preparation. She knew about Singh Group after all it was one number in the city. But she didn't know about the CEO Mr Singh that's why she searched online about him because she was going to meet him that's why she wanted to know to whom she was going to deal.
There were many news about him but no photo. He was 30 years old Ceo who was cold and dangerous. Nobody can offend him in the city. When she read about him, she knew why her colleagues ditch her. She was nervous but she had faint on her intelligence. That's why she didn't sleep to much at night. She knew the project was not complete but she wanted to make it presentable. She did work almost whole night.

She drank the coffee for fresh up her mind. And discussed Mr Sharma about the project if there is any mistake to rectify.
She was in Mr Sharma office for discussion.
She asked lastly, "Sir, are you sure there is no mistake?"
Mr Sharma knew why she was nervous that's why he said her some encouragement words, "it's ok Suhana. Believe yourself. We have all trust on you."
She knew it was only words because nobody has courage to face Mr Singh that's why they trapped her but she didn't show it.
She smiled lightly, "Thank you Sir for your encouragement. That's why I am here to discuss with you."
They discussed the major factors once again.
She read Mr Singh is punctual person that's why she left the office one hour ago to going main branch of Singh Group.
She hired the taxi and she reached before fifteen minutes. she got out from the taxi and paid. When she looked the building on front of her, she amazed. It was 14 floors building and design was unique. She only saw that type of building from a far. Her second brother in law was also business man and his own company but his company building never stands anywhere in front of her  building. She took a deep breath for clam herself again. Even, she was praying in her heart that if everything would be going fine, she will go to temple.

She showed her company of id card at reception and said with polietly, "Hello, I am Suhana Triveni from Nanda Associated. I have an appointment with Mr Singh."
The receptionist looked at her with shocked bit covered her expression quickly and told her, "Wait a minute. Let me check."
The receptionist checked into her computer and found Suhana name and cold the 14th floor for confirmation. When she got permission, she told Suhana direction, "Miss Triveni, take the lift at right side on 14th floor. There was Ceo office. His secretary will show you direction."
Suhana smiled, "thank you." And left.
The receptionist looked at her back and prayed to God for everything would be fine.

Suhana entered the lift and pressed the 14 button. She waited and if she said she was not nervous and scared, it would be wrong.  But she tried to think positively but she failed. What if there were only rumours? But why are there so negative rumours? He never thought it would be negative impact on others about him. What if he wants? But why anybody wants it? She was sweating. Thank God, she had not habbit to use make up  usually otherwise her face would be ruined because of sweating. When the lift sounded ding abd stopped. She took out napkin from her bag and wiped her forehead. She took a deep breath and the lift opened. Her jaw dropped to look the interior of that floor. It's beyond her imagination. But she didn't show off any expression on her face and came out from the lift.

There was another shocking only males were on that floor. Is it true the rumour about his sexuality. But she was not judging people that's why she shrugged her shoulders. She came here for business, not personally reason.

She is not comfortable to talk  and interaction with strange men. Although, she was professional and she had to deal but she has prefer to talk female. There were no choice that's why she had to deal with it.

She sighed. Everybody was busy in their work. Nobody noticed her that's why she sighed and went to a counter and repeated what she said at reception but this time she was not smiling. There were no expression on her face but the other side was not affected because he also had no expression.
He told her, "Miss Triveni you have to wait. Boss is in meeting. He will meet you after meeting."
She said professional, "no problem. I will wait."
He nodded and show the direction of a guest waiting room. He left her after asking for refreshment but she denied. She was not here for enjoying. She wanted to finish her work and left as soon as possible.
It was not just like simple guest waiting room. It has all luxury. Even, the couch was so smooth. She touched the texture with her fingers lightly like if she gave some pressure it would torn off.
After the feeling smoothness, she was satisfied that she had to opportunity to come here and felt it. She sat on couch like professional and waited. She glanced the room and felt blessed to look it with open her eyes. She made note that she will tell her sisters into all details. There were business magazines on the table. And mostly were about how sucess the Singh Group and the CEO.

As she read more about him, she was getting more nervous. It was not good for her that's why she decided to not read and just relaxed while waiting.
After half an hour, nobody came and she was feeling dizzy because she didn't take proper sleep last night. She took out her mobile and started to play video game for time pass. She cleared two levels and she got bored. And her eyes were getting tired that's why she decided to take rest until anybody would come. But she didn't know she will sleep as she will close her eyes.

Other side, in meeting room, Kavish thought the meeting would be over at time but it was not going the finish soon. In other day, he had no problem even, he would be pleased that his employees are sincere for their work but today he was angry. Why were they taking so much time to discuss on small matter? He sighed and tried to clam down himself.
Would she come or not? He looked at his watch. It was past 12. At last, he raised his hand in air to stop the manager who was giving his opinion. As he looked at his boss's hand, he terrified that what did he say wrong?
At slowly, Kavish opened his mouth, "the meeting is adjourned. Kapil will handle from now on." Kapil was one of his secretary. When kapil heard his name from his boss mouth, he came forward and nodded his head. As Kavish said it, he didn't wait to any response and left the conference room.

Inside the conference room, Everybody looked at each other and terrified. They thought, what happened their boss today? He never left the meeting in middle. Did some one do any mistake? If yes, then it would be last day of his life.

They could only think but nobody has dare to say anything loudly. Kapil who had the responsibility on his shoulders was also not clam. Even there were no expression on his face but he was shuddering from inside.

Kavish left the meeting and asked Ravi who was following him, "did she come?"
Ravi understood to whom his boss was asking, "yes, she is in waiting into guest waiting room."

Kavish nodded and took step towards waiting room. He wanted to go there as fast as possible but he didn't show any emotion just now. Ravi opened the door for him. Kavish entered and shut the door on Ravi's face before he entered. It was first time when his boss behaved with him like that. But with whom he could complain that's why he stood outside without any expression. By the way, his boss was behaving out of his character now a days. But he was praying for the girl who was inside the room. He didn't know what his boss intention towards the girl but he knew she offended his boss and his boss will not let her go easily.

As Kavish entered the room, his eyes searched his women who was sleeping on couch soundless. He came closer to her. Why always she slept when he met her? He wanted to listen her voice, to talk her. He sat beside her and looked at her closely. This time, she didn't wear any makeup. But her skin was glowing without makeup. She wore top and jeans which covered her skin properly. There was a simple bracelet on her wrist. His gaze stopped on her eyes. This time, she applied light pink lipstick but her lips were attracted to him for kiss. He controlled himself because he didn't want to scare her.
Her head was on couch back and she was not comfortable that's why he made her lay on couch slowly as she didn't wake up.

As he made her lay, he smelled her scent which was pleased his nostrils. His face was close to her. His gaze again landed on her lips. This time, he couldn't control himself and put his lips on hers.
In starting, he was only sucking her lips lightly but when he recalled her voice from that night his kiss got aggressive. He wanted to explore her mouth like that night that's why he bit to her lower lips for entering her mouth. As she opened her mouth for crying, his tongue entered into her mouth.

She was sleeping comfortable but soon she had dream that somebody was kissing her like that night. She felt pain on her lower lips and soon she felt moisture into her mouth. She woke up from pain and opened her eyes. Her eyes widened to see the face from that night and he was on top her and kissing her shamelessly.
She tried to pushed him but he was strong and his body was pressing her body.

She tried to struggle again but he caught her wrist with his hands above her head. When he satisfied with kiss and he knew if he continued, he will not stop himself to take her now that's why he stopped and looked her eyes.

Her eyes were brown and beautiful. He never saw as much as beautiful eyes in his whole life. He smiled to looking into her eyes.
Her eyes were widened. She never thought she would meet him again like that.
She gulped and whispered his name with horror, "Kavish"
His smiled widened to hear his name from her mouth. It seemed she remembered him.
He nodded and said with deep voice, "yeah... it's me." He was rubbing his fingers slowly on her cheeks.
Then she recalled his full name. Kavish singh... How is this possible? She offended most dangerous man in the world without knowing. She was shivering to think about it.
She tried to speak, "it's.... Wrong."
He stunned to hear it. He thought he heard wrong but when he saw into her eyes. He confirmed, "what's wrong? Didn't we do it before?"
As she heard it, her heart hurt. There were tears into her eyes. She wanted to forget it but now, she recalled that night.
When he saw her tears, there was a ping on his heart. Why was  he feeling as he harassed her?
He got up from her and sat straight. By the way, there were many matters which they need to talk.

As he got up, she immediately stood up and rushed from him as far as possible. She was crying and shivering. He looked her like that, there were many emotions into his eyes. It was hurt and most importantly anger. Why was she behaving like that? Wasn't she who came first into his room first?  He was looking her with cold eyes as he would kill her with his gaze.

She tried to control herself and tried to explain, "I am sorry Mr Singh. It's me who came into wrong room that night. I admitted my mistake but I was drugged that night and I was not into my sense. If you check the footage, you will know the truth. My intention was not offend you."

He asked with cold and dangerous voice, "Really? You denied to what happened between us that night?"

She shivered more to hear his words but she knew it was not time to lose herself, "I am not that type of girl. It was mistaken. And it was my first time. I lost the most that night. I I hope you will understand and forget what happened that night?"

When he heard it, he lost his control, "just get out" he roared. Without looking at him, she took her handbag and rushed outside before he changed his mind.

What did she mean? It's mistake. It's simply mistake for her. She woke his beast. Now it's only mistake. She was not that type of girl. Was he that type of man who can sleep with anyone? He never touched any girl in his whole 30 years. It was also his first time but she wanted to forget it. Will he let her forget so easily? He wanted to show his positive side but she didn't want. Then prepare to face his trues self. He threw everything inside the room to ease his anger.

When Suhana rushed out, Ravi was shocked to look her like that. She was first girl with whom his boss met alone. And now looking her that state, it's hard to imagine what happened inside. Suhana didn't care anybody and ran inside the lift. Everyone outside saw her like that and looked each other to guess what happened inside. Everybody knew their boss nature. Did their boss beat that girl? But nobody knew what's the real matter. They only guessed.
After entering the lift, suhana looked herself into mirror. Her clothes were wrinkled. Her hairs were shattered. There were tears stain on her face. Her lips were swallowed. She gulped and calmed down herself. She pressed the button on last floor and corrected her clothes. She took out comb from her bag and combed her hairs.
She took deep breath. After reaching at last floor, she searched the ladies washroom and rushed into it. Everyone looked her with strange looks. Thank God, nobody knew her and it was not her company. She came first time and she knew it was her last time.
She washed her face with water. After wiping her face with napkin, she applied the lipstick. She was looking normal. She took again many deep breath. She didn't tell anybody about it. First, nobody believed her and if anybody believed her, nobody has dare to stand against him.
Then she recalled about project. She looked for file but she forgot that file into waiting room. She had no dare to go back again there.

Forget it. But she had to think what she will say to everyone about project. She knew he will not deal with her company now. May be she has to lose her job. Was she ready for it? Her eyes  were again moisture for thinking lose her job. But she couldn't do anything. It was her faith and she had to accept it.

When he threw everything inside the room. Ravi and others heard the sound of breaking. It was first time to see their boss to loss his temper like that for them but for Ravi it was second time that's why he was calm.

But he was in dilemma that he should go inside or not. At last, he put his fear aside and opened the door slowly.

After breaking and throwing everything, kavish saw the file which was on floor. He picked the file and sat on couch as nothing happened. His eyes were cold. There were storm inside his eyes. He read the file carefully and he smirked. She run away from him second time. He wanted to see from when she will ran away from him?

Ravi only looked his boss and tried to know but he didn't guess anything. At last, he stopped to think because he will get to know soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.1K 32
the plot revolves around sameera and Daniel. they both are very much different in character, status, caste..... they are like poles apart. his life...
93.1K 9.7K 24
(Sample chapters only) Sujoy Khanna is a playboy and is known for chasing after anything in a skirt. He does not believe in love and has had many rel...
70.1K 3.6K 18
Momin ki Dua : The believer's supplication / prayer. She was his everything. He was her many things. Her happiness his first priority His happiness...
1.5M 19.9K 21
Riya and Kayish were madly in love, so deeply that everyone believed that they would end up in a happy married life. That's how much he loved her. He...