Daddy's Sugar (OH HOLD)

By SugarTooth01

Sophia is a Junior at her high school. Max is a Senior there. Sophia has always had a crush on him but never... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
IMPORTANT
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
1 YEARRR!!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Hey peeps

Chapter 5

19.7K 287 79
By SugarTooth01

"Max, I have never been in such a relationship before but I actually have wanted to give it a try for some time. I think I'm a little. But I'm not sure." I blush as I admit it to him.

"That's perfect." Max gave me one of his killer smiles. "So. Will you be my girlfriend and little?"

"Yes." I said shyly. 

"Yes what?" he asked.

"Yes Daddy." I blushed furiously. He smiled.

Suddenly I couldn't breath. But it was because Max was kissing me. At first, I didn't know what to do. I have never kissed anybody before. Then, I followed his lead and started kissing him back. I have always imagined how his lips would be. How it would be to kiss him. But this exceeded all my expectations. His lips were so soft, I could kiss them forever. He was kissing me firmly and with dominance but it was sweet and gentle. He tasted of lemon and I loved it. After a while we finally pulled apart, both of us breathless.

"I hope I didn't mess it up. It's actually my first kiss. I'm so sorry if I wasn't good.." Max cut of my rambling with a soft kiss. 

"That was amazing." He said as he pulled back. "You were perfect." I blush and he smiled at me.

That's when the bell rings. I pout. I don't want to go to class, I want to spend more time with my new boyfriend. I tell this to Max. He laughs.

"Not happening baby girl." He laughs more as I pout. "Baby, I'm your Daddy Dom. I am not going to let you skip classes. That is not okay at all unless you are not well. Education is important."

"Well I have a head ache so can I skip class?" I lied, looking at him from under my lashes and giving him my best puppy dog face.

"Okay, we need to make some rules clear now." He said, serious. I gulped, a little worried. "Let's walk to class, I don't want you to be late. We will speak on the way."

We started walking over to my class.

"First of all, no lying. It is a big no-no. In these relationships we need to be honest with each other. Second, no skipping classes. If you are not well, you inform me, so I can check up on you and take care of you. That's it for now. I will tell you the others when we go on our first date." He said as we stopped in front of my class.

"Alright." I smiled shyly. God! How badly I want to kiss him right now! As if reading my mind, he leaned forward and gave me a sweet and soft kiss. But it ended way too soon for my liking. I pouted at him.

"Time for class. You can get more later." He said and gave me a quick peck again. "Don't out so much Sugar. You can get as many kisses from me as you want later. Now go to class." He turned me towards the door and gave me a light swat on my bum.

I pouted and made my way in the class. As soon as I entered, all the girls glared at me, except Sia of course. I made my way to her and sat in the desk beside her. She had a huge grin on his face.

"So how was the kiss? What did he say? Come on!! Spill already!" Sia said, get impatient as usual. Luckily, our teacher walked in right then and told us to take out our books and started teaching. I smiled at that but quickly wiped it off. But apparently Sia saw it as she glared at me.

After a few minutes she passed me a note. Tell me everything. NOW. I sighed. she is not going to stop until she knows everything. I turn the paper around and pick up my pen. It was nothing much. He told me that he wanted DDLG and I agreed to try. I passed her the note back and if it was possible, smiled even wide. I shook my head and went back to paying attention to the teacher. After a few minutes she passed me another note. I sighed and read. Tell me about the kiss! Was it sweet and soft or hungry and aggressive? Or was it sweet and hungry? Was he a god kisser? I shake my head at her over dramatic antics and bite my lip to stop from chuckling. I picked up my pen again. Not now. Later.

She pouts but goes back to paying attention to the teacher. I know that as soon as class ends, she will be on my back. The rest of the class is spent taking notes by both of us. And as expected, she was at me at the end of class. I told her all about it as we made our way towards our lockers.

Dylan and Max are already there and talking about something in hushed voices. The stop as soon as they see us approaching. Max smiled wide as he saw. You know the dimpled smile I love on him. Yeah that one. And I wanted to melt right there. 

"Hey Sugar." He said and leaned in to kiss me. It was sweet and long. It also made me forget everything about him talking to Dylan about something he was keeping from me.

"Eww! Gross! Get a room you two!" Sia said, mocking my voice. I laughed and pulled away. I stuck my tongue out at her. She smirked as I felt a hard but not too hard smack on my bum.

"Ow!" I pouted and went to rub my bum to sooth the pain. But Max caught my hand.

"Uh-Uh. That was a warning. You do not stick your tongue at others."

"Sorry daddy." I said, looking down at my feet.

"Its OK. Just don't do it again." He kissed my forehead. I nodded and blushed. "Use your words Sugar." He scolds.

"I won't daddy."

The rest of the day went by in a blur except the times when I was with Max. He is such a sweet daddy. It was now the end of the day and I was making my way to my locker with Sia. I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist as I put some of my books in the locker. I smile as I smell him.

"Hey Sugar." I can feel his breath on my neck.

"Hi daddy." I blush and turn around, burying my face in his chest. He chuckles.

"Look at me babygirl." I pull away just a little so I can look at him. "I was thinking about taking you out today. Make you some dinner and a movie. What do you say?"

"Mhhm. Will we watch Beauty and the Beast?" I raise a eyebrow.

"Anything you want to watch babygirl." He pecks my lips in a quick kiss.

"Alright."

"I will pick you up at 6. Sounds good?"

"Perfect." This time I peck his lips. We smile at each other.

"Soph, come on. Let's go." Sia said. We didn't even realize she was here. I pout and reluctantly pull away.

"Don't worry baby. I will see you at six." He gives me another quick peck before turning around and leaving.

I couldn't help but look at his cute ass. Sia chuckled and I glared at her. We went over to Dylan's car, bickering. While on our way to my house, Dylan finally had enough and started scolding us. We tried to stop it but ended up laughing hard. This only made Dylan mad. Uh-oh. Mad Dylan is not a good Dylan.

"Sia Mary Adams. You are already in trouble. So I suggest you stop laughing right now." This made both of us stop. Thank God he can't punish me.

"No fair! Soph was making me laugh!" Sia whined.

"I didn't do anything." I said in my defense.

"If you two don't stop bickering, I swear to God, I will beat both your asses until you can't sit for a week." Dylan said, stopping us both. We were quite for the rest of the ride. I said bye when we reached my house before getting out of the car.

I walk in my house. I have three hours before Max gets here. I decide to do my homework when I get home after our date. I take a shower and sit on the couch in my blue robe. I turned the TV on and put Sofia the First. I set an alarm for 5 so I can get ready. I cuddle on the couch with my white bear as I watch.

I don't even realize that it had been long before my alarm goes off. I go to my room and get dressed in a baby blue dress with a white collar and long sleeves that came to my mid-thigh.

I was putting my red kitten heels on when I heard the front door open. I frown and get tensed. Is someone breaking into our house! I hear mom and dad's voices and relax. Mom and dad are rarely home this early.

Shit. They will ask me where I am going. Oh shit. Let's hope I'm not grounded for the rest of the year. I take a deep breath and make my wake downstairs.
------------
Hey guys! Don't forget to vote and comment. I really need some motivation at the moment. Also, I will try to post the next chapter ASAP. I promise.

Love, Love. See you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 122 23
Mature Content! 18+ Valentina Garcia is in her third year of high school. Her and her boyfriend Dylan are the 'it' couple. They've been dating since...
635K 12.4K 18
•••••BOOK ONE••••• Annabelle Adams was a shy girl who grew up in the foster care system. Now at 18, working at a coffee shop, what will happen when...
Amor By kaitlyn

Teen Fiction

512K 11.7K 60
Sophia looks like a simple and sweet girl on the outside, but on the inside she's a bit of a mess. Donovan is a confident and observant guy who has n...
2M 34.9K 59
"Oh God!" I moaned pretty loud believing neighbors could hear that. "That's right Bella, I'm your God." He said in his silky but yet dominant voice...