➸ airbender love (aangxoc)

Від lqllaby

the fire nation thinks they killed every airbender, but did they really? water. earth. fire. air. my grandm... Більше

the boy in the iceberg ‧₊˚ ✩
the village ‧₊˚ ✩
the avatar returns ‧₊˚ ✩
the southern air temple ‧₊˚ ✩
the warriors of kyoshi ‧₊˚ ✩
the three challenges ‧₊˚ ✩
imprisoned ‧₊˚ ✩
release the prisoners ‧₊˚ ✩
the spirit world ‧₊˚ ✩
avatar roku ‧₊˚ ✩
the waterbending scroll ‧₊˚ ✩
captured ‧₊˚
the fortune teller
bato of the water tribe
the deserter
the deserter pt. 2
a/n
i just remembered this story..
the deserter pt.3

the king of omashu ‧₊˚ ✩

1.5K 33 55
Від lqllaby

appa flew across a beautiful landscape, covered in snow. i smiled at it. a few minutes later i saw a big city.

"the earth kingdom city of omashu!" aang smiled, spreading his arms open. aang began to lead appa to land. soon enough after we landed, aang helped me out of the saddle.

"i used to always come here to visit my friend, bumi." he smiled at us.

"wow. we don't have cities like this in the south pole." katara stared in amazement.

"they have buildings here that don't melt!" sokka added.

"i wonder why" I playfully rolled my eyes while laughing.

"well, let's go slow pokes! the real fun is inside the city!" aang launched himself into the air.

"wait, aang! it could be dangerous if people find out you're the avatar." katara said.

"you need a disguise." sokka looked around for anything that could help.

"so, what am i supposed to do? grow a mustache?" aang joked. i looked at him with wide eyes.

"that's exactly what you're gonna do!" i laughed. i grab two hand full of appa's hair, putting it on aang.

"ohh, this is so itchy! how do you live in this stuff?" he asks appa, making him grunt as a response.

"great! now you look just like my grandfather." sokka crossed his arms.

"technically, aang is 112 years old." katara added.

"a pretty good looking 112 year old" i thought out loud. i looked at aang seeing him being flustered and katara smirking like a idiot.

"i said it out loud, didn't i.." i looked at the ground, only hearing katara laughing.

"now let's get to skippin', young whippersnappers! the big city awaits." aang picked up his staff and began to walk like a old man.

on our way he only talked about his friends bumi and how cool the city is.

"you guys are gonna love omashu. the people here are the friendliest in the world." he said as we arrived at the front gate. we looked at guards and a cabbage man.

"rotten cabbages! what kind of slum do you think this is?"

the guard then earthbended a rock of the ground, knocking the merchant's cabbage cart high into the air and over the side of the access road. the cart and all the merchant's cabbages plunge hundreds of feet to the valley floor below.

"noo! my cabbages" the man cried.

we all looked at them with wide eyes. "nice people"

"just keep smiling" aang walked forward with a big smile. my siblings and i follow him with a little space.

"state your business!" the guard earthbended a big rock above aang's head.

aang airbended himself up to the guards face, pointing with a finger in his face "my business is my business, young man, and none of yours! i've got half a mind to bend you over my knee and paddle your backside!"

the guard dropped the stone next to us, making us fly a little off the ground.

"settle down, old timer. just tell me who you are." he asked, still with a surprised face.

"name's bonzu pipinpadaloxicopolis, the third, and these are my grandkids." he pointed at us. i just smiled, not knowing what aang said.

katara walked up to aang "hi, june pipinpadaloxicopolis. mice to meet you."

i looked at her with my mouth open, how did she remember it??

the guard pointed at katara "you seem like a responsible young lady. see that your grandfather stays out of trouble. enjoy omashu!"

"we will" she smiled.

sokka walked infront of me.

"wait a minute!" the guards grabbed sokka at his shoulders "you're a strong young boy. show some respect for the elderly and carry your grandfather's bag."

"good idea" aang threw the bag in sokka's arms.

"and you? what is a beautiful young woman like you doing out here?" the guards looked in my eyes.

"uhm, i'm- i'm visiting my husband!" i smiled at him.

"your husband?" i was pretty uncomfortable right now.

"yeah, and my two kids! now i would like to go to see my husband aan- i mean lee!" i pushed him out of my way, running towards my siblings and aang.

after we walked through the gate, i looked with wide eyes to the city. it was so big and beautiful.

"soo, what was your husband's name again? i'm pretty sure i heard aan-" i put my hand on katara's mouth

"not. another. word." i put my hand away, walking in front of them.

___

"this is the omashu delivery system. miles and miles of tubes and chutes. earthbending brings the packages up and gravity brings them down." aang pointed at the long tubes with a smile.

"great, so they get their mail on time" sokka shrugged with his shoulders.

"they do get their mail on time, but my friend bumi found a better use for these chutes... what do you see?" he asked us.

"a mail system?" katara asked.

"or a super long slide" i looked at them with a smirk.

___

we were at the top of the slide, sitting in a transport bin. i had my hands around aang's waist. behind my katara and then sokka.

"one ride, then we're off to the north pole, airbender's honor." he told us. but that was a lie.

"this sounded like fun at first, but now that i'm here, i'm starting to have second thoughts!" katara said, but with the last sentence, we rolled down the slide.

aang and i were having the time of our lives, it was so much fun. couldn't be said about my siblings, they were about to die. next to our chute, there was a transport bin with spears, making my eyes go wide.

"i'm on it, i'm on it!" aang airbended to make us go faster. more fun.

we fell down out of the chute, flying in front of guards. i grabbed aang's waist tighter. that wasn't so much fun being out of the chute. we dropped in one again. I smiled in relief.

"aang, do something! use your airbending!" katara shouted.

"yeah, that will make us even faster!" he blasted air behind us, giving us speed. we look in front of us, seeing a package and a man. we all screamed. but the package was being earthbended away. we were all relieved. but we saw another package coming up, making us scream again. but this time, we crashed into it, making us fly out of the chute again. we fell onto roofs, into someone's living room and then, into the cabbage cart.

"my cabbages! you're gonna pay for this!" he cried out loud.

"two cabbages, please!" aang said, without his disguise anymore. i just let myself fall into the cabbages.

___

the next thing i knew, we were being brought to the king himself. we were thrown on the ground, making the king look at us.

"mmh?"

"your majesty, these juveniles were arrested for vandalism, traveling under false pretenses and malicious destruction of cabbages." the guard said.

i just looked to the ground, not wanting to see the face of the king.

"off with their heads! one for each head of cabbage!" i gave the cabbage man a glare, if looks could kill, he would be dead.

"silence! only the king can pass down judgment. what is your judgment, sire?"

"throw them...

-a feast!"

"say what now?" i looked at him confused.

___

we were sat at a big table with a lot of food. in front of us were plates with chicken.

"heheh! the people in my city have gotten fat from too many feasts, so i hope you like your chicken with no skin." the king grabbed my chicken, holding it to my face.

"uhh sorry sir, i don't eat meat" i declined the chicken.

he turned to aang "what about you?"

"sorry, i don't eat meat like her"

"too bad" he turned to sokka "but i bet you like meat. he sticks it in sokka's mouth, not giving him a chance to respond.

"is it just me, or is this guy's crown a little crooked?" katara makes circles next to her head, making me and aang laugh.

"so, tell me young bald one. where are you from?" the king asked aang.

"i'm from... kangaroo island." he answered with a smile. is he serious?

"oh, kangaroo island, eh? i hear that place is really hoppin!" he joked. i just smiled at him awkwardly.

the silence was broken, because my brother couldn't hold himself.

"what? it was pretty funny." i rolled my eyes.

the king yawned, slowly standing up "well, all these good jokes are making me tired. guess it's time to the hay." he put his hand into his garment. in the next second, he threw a chicken bone at aang, making him using his air bending.

"there's an airbender in our presence and not just any airbender, the avatar!" The king laughed.

"now what do you have to say for yourself, mr. pipinpadaloxicopolis?" he leaned onto the table.
how can he remember the name?!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

41.3K 1.2K 30
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked, completely er...
201K 5.9K 28
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢 //𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭 ❝𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬. ❞ Water, earth, fire, air Long ago the four nations lived together in h...
72.4K 2K 20
AN AVATAR : THE LAST AIRBENDER FANFICTION BOOK I : WATER "You-You're alive?" ~~~~ "Expecting someone else?" ~~~~ "Wait don't go!" ~~~~ "We were ne...
25.2K 590 56
In a raging war that has spanned over the course of a hundred years, all hopes of ending it and bringing balance to the world lay on the shoulders of...