A Complicated Love Story | K...

Por Hyuncrush

Read the story of Y/N 's life. A simple girl who gets transferred to Korea's Top University . But what happen... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (FINAL)

Chapter 24

1.1K 42 0
Por Hyuncrush

Another day arrived as Y/N rolled off her bed lazily and headed to her shower which she found quite relaxing as her bruises had started to fade . She felt an exciting energy rush through her at the thought that Taehyung was back again . She stepped out of her bathroom and went towards her closet to pick out a full sleeved casual outfit since she didn't feel like doing much , which she actually had been trying to do the past couple of days to hide all her bruises and cut marks on her body . 

Y/n's outfit

I went downstairs to have cereals and fruits for breakfast , I noticed that my phone went off quite a lot at once so i considered checking my phone once before I sat to have a peaceful breakfast .
A smile crept on my face on it's own as I saw the name of the person who texted me .

From :
             --->   HaNdSoMe KiM 😘

HaNdSoMe KiM 😘 : Hey Beautiful .

                     You : Hi , good morning . How was your flight ? You should rest today :(

HaNdSoMe KiM 😘 : It was fine . I'm still a bit jetlagged . I didn't really get much sleep in the flight , babies are quite noisy 😓😭 .
                               You : Still cute tho 🤷🏻‍♀️😤 .

HaNdSoMe KiM 😘 : Yes yes  😶 .

                             You : K then I don't really have enough time to have my breakfast . I'll c u at class ?

HaNdSoMe KiM 😘 : YOUR LIFE SAVER IS TO THE RESCUE 🏃🏻‍♂️🧞‍♂️ . I'm downstairs 😚 . Have something quick and come I'll wait for you to finish .

                      You : NOT FAIR you should've told me in ADVANCE ,  I don't want to keep you waiting 🙄 .

HaNdSoMe KiM 😘 : Ain't going anywhere without you Babygirl 😉 .

I ran to take a sneak peek .... Taehyung was actually there infront of the house with his phone in one hand and other in his pocket . As he saw the curtains shift slightly he looked over to see me peeking . He smiled and waved . I took a minute to capture his beauty but was brought back because of the vibration in my phone .

HaNdSoMe KiM 😘 : I know I'm handsome 😎😉 .

I smiled at the message and went to grab a fruit and my bag and closed the door .
I had actually missed Taehyung very much I realized when I ran to hug him tightly  . He was taken aback for a moment but hugged back . We pulled apart and stared at each other taking in each others beauty to fill in the time of days we hadn't seen each other .

Y/N : I missed you so much .
Taehyung : I missed you too .

As we parted both of our faces turned red as we got in the car .... Taehyung drove as i munched on the fruit that I grabbed on my way  and sang the lyrics to the songs that played  . As soon as we reached the university , we were immediately surrounded by Taehyung's fangirls and they had started hooting as he stepped out of the car going to my door opening it for me .

Emma : Hey Tae baby . Good to see you . Welcome back (she was about to hug him , but he stepped back ) .
Maddie : Holy mother of beauty you look even more handsome now . I've missed you a lot Prince Charming .
V

ivianne : You're the hottest guy I've ever known . For real . No Jokes .
Y/N : Taehyung let's go to the class.

I said as I noticed Taehyung seemed uninterested and started to feel uncomfortable  . Taehyung nodded before holding my hand as we were walking towards our classroom .
I told him to let go of my hand after noticing the amount of people staring at us and commenting and whispering mean things about me but he didn't listen to me . So I pulled my hand a little harshly and started running towards the classroom while he was chasing me .
Taehyung : Hey , stop (he said catching his breath ) Why did you run ?
Y/n : Cause I wanted to . ( I laughed and sat on my seat . Taehyung sat next to me , Jimin was behind and Jungkook was on the seat next to ours .)
Y/N : Goodmorning guys (I said with a bright smile on my face .)

Jimin : Goodmorning . I haven't seen you smile like that in weeks . It's because of Taehyung right ? Look at how flushed your cheeks are ( he asked in a teasing tone ) .
Y/n : Huh ? N-n-no. You are getting this wrong . I was happy cause we could start our dance practise together from today .
Jimin : is that so ?
Y/n : hm . That's it .

Sophia and Mrs.Brooklyn entered the class together .

Taehyung (whispered to me ) : A new transfer student ? Wait she is Sophia Mae  if I'm not wrong ? She's a mafia's daughter . Dude what the- . How the hell did she get admission at the university ?
Y/N : I have no idea about it .

( Sophia goes and sits next to Jungkook . )

Mrs.Brooklyn : Goodmorning everyone . I see that Taehyung is back . Good to see you after weeks and you know that Y/N is your partner for the dance competition right ? Ask your friends to help you with the notes .
Taehyung : Yes Mrs.Brooklyn .
Mrs.Brooklyn : Okay so as for yesterday I hope that you all practiced really well . Today also you are gonna do the same . Practise well you guys . Good luck to all of you .
Everyone : Thank you Mrs.Brooklyn.

(Everyone went to the dance room and started practicing )

I don't know if it was just trick of my eyes but I noticed Jungkook staring at me intently throughout the practise . We did have couple eyes contacts but I couldn't read him and proceeded to ignore his stare . Taehyung was very patient with me as I learnt the steps from him . I noticed how he didn't get annoyed when I made mistakes but laughed it off with me and corrected me .

Taehyung : let's rest for a while .
Y/N : hm ok . Wait here for me , I'll be back .

I walked to the shelf and grabbed two bottles and towel and went back to Taehyung . I noticed him fiddling with his phone editing the song and putting it to his ear to hear it . I kept the towel infront of him but he just glanced at it and nodded so I wiped his sweat and gave him the bottle .

Taehyung : Taking care of me ha ? Thanks.
Y/n : Your welcome .
Jungkook (in mind) : You were with Jimin yesterday and today you are with Taehyung . Why not me ? It's okay you might be close to him today . But you will be mine from someday .
Mrs.Brooklyn : Attention everyone . There's a slight change of the days of the competition it's after 3 days . So there is gonna be two days holiday for your preparations . All the best to all of you .
Everyone : Yes Mrs.Brooklyn .
Taehyung : hey Y/n will you stay at my home forever ?
Y/n : what ?
Taehyung : um ...I am sorry I mean three days .
Y/n : and why should I do so ?
Taehyung : However you are living alone at your home and you will feel bored . And we have to do our dance practice and I have a special place to show you . Where we can practice .
Y/n : oh really ? (I asked sarcastically . )
Taehyung : thanks .
Y/n : what ?
Taehyung : Yeah cause you're stuck with me for 3 days .
Y/n : I never agreed to that .
(Taehyung's face )

Taehyung: please.
(I pulled his cheeks gently and said)
Y/n : Aishhh you're such a cute baby . I was just joking of course I am coming with you .
Taehyung : Thank you . So I'll pick you up after class ?
Y/n : Okay , no problem .

I was about to exit the room but Sophia put her foot infront of me and tripped me . As I fell I was filled with an agonizing pain in my ankle . I knew I wouldn't be able to go anywhere with this pain .

Sophia : Omo Y/N-ah . Didn't your mom tell you to look infront while walking ? You must be in so much pain right ? But what can I do ? It's fun for me . I've missed bullying you so much .
Taehyung saw us and ran towards us .
Taehyung : Y/N how did you trip over ? Can you get up ? It would be better if you helped instead of talking .
Sophia : Oh the hot boy knows my name . Why do you people even care for her tho ? She's not even worth it . (Goes to Jungkook ).
Taehyung : come Y/N get up I'll take you to doctor then drop you at home . You should rest for the day .
I tried to get up but I fell down again .
Taehyung : Wait let me .

He suddenly bent over and carried me in his arms . He didn't care about people stares and whispers around us and headed straight towards his car and made me sit comfortably . I could hear a commotion in the back . Jungkook had hit his fist on the wall hardly in anger . I peeped from Taehyung's shoulder and saw what was happening in the dance room . But all I saw was people whispering and Jungkook with bleeding hand .

After we left (Taehyung and Y/n)... On the other side Jungkook drove his car , went to his room and slammed the door really hard in anger .

Jin : kook are you ok ?
Jungkook : Yeah I am alright . Don't disturb me now .
Jin : oh ok.

Taehyung again picked me in bridal style and took me to my bedroom . We were back at my home after visiting the doctor. The doctor had asked Taehyung to apply an ointment and massage my ankle so the sprain would get better . He took the cream and was about to apply it but I held his wrist .

Y/n : I can do it by myself.
Taehyung : Nope the Doctor asked ME to do it .
Y/n : but ...(he started applying the cream and massaging my ankle gently. I was blushing really hard . My cheeks were so red that Taehyung noticed it and said )
Taehyung : Y/N are you blushing ?
Y/n : hm what? N..no no I am not blushing . It's a little embarrassing.
Taehyung : okay done . So I guess you want to change ?
Y/n : hm .
Taehyung: ok I'll go to the kitchen get something for you to eat then later I'll help you in packing your bag . Change quickly and call me .
Y/n : hm ok .

Taehyung's went to the kitchen. I changed my clothes quickly.

Y/n's outfit

Y/n's hairstyle

Y/n POV ended

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

11.9K 843 17
It's a story about a young ambitious man who wants everything perfect in his life, he is none other than Kim Taehyung. He can't tolerate a single imp...
22.3K 873 38
As L/n Y/n struggles to get through her final year of school, a new boy in the school doesn't make things any easier, but rather harder. But little d...
33.5K 1.2K 28
⚠️NEEDS A LOT OF EDITING!⚠️ You are Y/N and you came from Busan. You moved to Seoul for your mom's business and almost erything changed in your life...
63.2K 2.6K 37
"Why don't you finish your homework, and if you do, ill give you what you want later. What do you say?" {⚠️I wrote this in 2019 I was young and dumb...