Jaune Arc the Grimm Eater (RW...

By caloyantig29

Jaune expelled, abandoned, and betrayed by his friends, family, and school is now forced to leave the kingdom... More

YOUR CHARACTER (Male)
Jaune's New Look
Chapter 1: KNIGHTFALL
Chapter 2: Painful Guilt
Chapter 3: Rise of a new Knight
Chapter 4: The Search
Chapter 5: The Hunt
Announcement!!
Chapter 7:Rescue
Announcement!!
Chapter 8: Battle Together
Chapter 9: Return of the old scholar

Chapter 6: The Reunion

3.8K 42 0
By caloyantig29

Setting: Beacon Academy; main Plaza

Team RWBY alongside Team JNPR was strolling around the plaza, they felt a bit depressed about the Council terminating the search for Jaune. Jean felt very depressed to not look for his brother, even Pyrrha also felt depressed.

"Why did they terminate the search?!" Ruby asked herself angrily. "Do they even know that Jaune was a student of Beacon and they just threw him away like garbage"

"Ozpin said that we have other tasks to fulfill," Weiss said "and with the Vytal festival coming in a few weeks, we have to focus on that first"

"I still think we should go look for him" Pyrrha suggested.

"After we fetch the other students when we get to the port and after that, we'll find Jaune," Jean said.

As the two teams travel to the port they stop by the town to check out the stores, as he near the port they see a shop being destroyed, there were bodies with covers over them. The team rushed to the scene two policemen were inspecting the store and saw a tragedy it was like a riot happened in there but ended badly.

"Officer, what happened here?" Yang asked the officer.

He turned around to see them, "we're still looking into it, but it looks like nothing like a robbery," he said. "It's more like murder"

They were shocked, 'murder' what or who could do something like this.

"How many people were killed?" Ruby asked.

"About 9 bodies," the officer said. "Some of these were White Fang members"

Blake was struck, she tried to hide from the white fang but to only find they were here, Yang noticed her looking strange.

"Are all students of Beacon?" the officer asked.

We all nodded.

"Well, a word of advice try to stay safe, people say there's something out there," he said.

We all exchanged looks at each other and left to get to the port.

As we reached the port, we saw a blonde-haired boy with a long monkey tail that was chased by two officers.

"HEY STOP THAT STOWAWAY!!" the officer yelled.

He ran to a post hanging from his tail, eating a banana upside down.

"You're no good stowaway," the officer said, then a banana landed on his face then he growled in fury.

"Hey a good stowaway would've been caught, I'm a great stowaway," he said as he left the post and ran.

As he reached the top, Yang instantly grabbed him by the collar.

"Don't worry guys, he's a guest for the festival," she said.

"Oh really, he should've said so?" the officer said "well, I take it you can take care of him"

She nodded after the officer left he looked at the Faunus who made trouble.

"You sure know how to make trouble, huh?" she asked him.

"Well if you do it for a living," he said.

Yang looked like she was ready to hit him, but she laughed at the moment so hard that tears came out.

"Man you know, that was awesome what you did that was genius," she said. "You threw a banana at the officer"

"Hahaha, I know you should've seen the look on his face it was priceless," the tailed boy said. "But, introductions first, the name's Sun Wu Kong of team SSSN of Haven Academy"

"Oh, you're from Haven?" Weiss asked. "Where is the rest of your team?"

"They'll come in a few minutes," Sun said. "I hopped on the boat to reach Vale, cause one of my teammates is a scaredy-cat when it comes to water"

"Well, since we're going to wait for other teammates, I would like you to meet the rest of my team," Yang said cheerfully. "This is Team RWBY; Ruby Rose my little sister, Weiss Schnee the Ice Queen"

"HEY!" Weiss yelled annoyed.

"And lastly my partner, Blake Belladonna" Yang said, presenting her partner.

Sun looked at blake and noticed something different about her.

"Nice to see another Faunus around here," he said.

Both teams were surprised, all of them looked at Blake.

"Are you really a Faunus?" all of them asked Blake.

She couldn't hide it so she nodded. They were all shook but for Weiss, she was a bit furious, she walked up to her looking a bit angry. Blake knew she will get discriminated from Weiss since the Schnee was always unkind to the Faunus kind, but as she readied herself for a flood of insults, Weiss hugged her.

"You should've told us," she said. "We are your teammates and you should be honest with us, we lost a friend and a comrade once I won't face another loss of a friend"

Blake felt safe and happy at the same time for the first time someone has shown compassion for the Faunus, even a Schnee has.

"Thank you, so much," she said crying while hugging her teammate.

As the two embraced a horn blared from a distance, the teams looked at the distance to see another boat coming. The boat parked at the port and landed a ramp letting out a lot of passengers, but one group stood out the most. Both teams saw a group, they were three one with red hair was walking covering his face out of embarrassment, cause one person with a blue hair was being held like a princess from a big guy with dark hair.

"Is that...?" Ren asked.

"Yep," Sun said. "Those are my teammates"

As they reached to the top leaving the port, the tall dark-haired guys released hands, but his comrade who was still stuck to him was still hanging.

"Are off the water?" the blue-haired guy asked.

"Yes Neptune, for the 60th and the last time I'm gonna say we are off," the dark-haired guy said.

The blue-haired boy looked around and released his grip from his teammate.

"Well, that was embarrassing," he said.

"You think?" the red-haired boy said sarcastically.

"Hi there," the blue-haired boy said. "My name's Neptune"

He looked a bit embarrassed from the event that just recently happened, but Yang giggled from it not making it loud, Neptune looked away blushing red.

"I'm Scarlet," the red-haired boy greeted.

"I'm Sage," the tall Dark-haired boy said.

"Hi we're your team escort, for today," Ruby said cheerfully. "I'm Ruby Rose of Team RWBY and this is Team JNPR, will bring you guys to the dorms"

As they greeted each other they thought this would go well, but then an alarm blared through the town.

"BOOM" an explosion blew out alarming all of the citizens to evacuate

"That's the breach alarm a Grimm must've got through the defenses," Jean said.

"We all must go there quickly!" Pyrrha exclaimed.

Then all of them rushed to the academy plaza. As they reached the school they all reached out their scroll activating their weapon lockers to be delivered to their position, as the lockers came they quickly grabbed their weapons and rushed into the fight. They arrived at the plaza of the school and prepared themselves to face the Grimm, but they didn't expect the creature that they have discovered to be a lot different from the Grimm they have faced before, the beast looked like an oversized raptor with a sharp tail at the back. They saw the creature as it saw them it quickly charged at them, the teams immediately dodged the attack and divided themselves. The creatures called out for more and the flying monsters even came.

"WHAT ARE THESE THINGS?!" Yang yelled.

"DON'T KNOW, BUT WE HAVE TO KILL ALL OF THEM!" Ren answered.

They all attacked the creature, but as Blake took a finishing slash it didn't make a scratch at all.

"I CAN'T PIERCE THE SKIN, IT'S TOO THICK FOR MY BLADE" Blake yelled.

They retreated forming up into a defensive circle, but they were cornered one dashed towards them, but a bullet flew through and hit the creature killing it in the process. The group was surprised a searched for the person who killed it, to their surprise they saw two big caravans coming alongside a Giant crawler behind them, they saw two people hanging from the side of the two Caravans shooting the monsters. They reached to the position of the three teams and hit the monsters in front of them. It parked instantly and the backdoor of the Van dropped down, and a few people came out, even a little kid went out.

"EXTERMINATE ALL ARAGAMI ON SIGHT!!" a black-haired boy yelled to his team.

"SPOTTED 5 OGRETAIL IN THE NORTH AND 12 ABADDON ON THE EAST!!" a short blonde haired girl yelled.

"WERE ON IT!!" three young boys yelled rushing to the targets.

As the mysterious group left the caravan a man with a spiky haircut came out with a strange outfit, they all noticed the guy had blue eyes and fair skin, he held two large swords too big for his size as he looked around he noticed us and walked right to us giving a cold smile right to us.

"Well, what do you know?" he said. "If it isn't my so-called classmates and my little sister, miss me?"

They all were shocked to see him, they couldn't say anything.
"Jaune?" Pyrrha said in shock.

"Long time no see" Jaune said. "Pyrrha"

Then a tear slid down on Pyrrha's eyes when she saw her companion. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...