π‘‚π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ 𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑂𝑓 𝐴𝑑�...

De sumire_gankona1516

𝐴𝑠𝑒π‘₯π‘’π‘Žπ‘™ π‘₯ 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑏𝑒𝑠 π΄π‘ˆ π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑏𝑒𝑠 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑒𝑝 π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘‘β„Ž... Mai multe

A/N but the author is on crack
No touchy on 3 am, stranger!
You suffer from inner demons? Me and mine are cuddling
Fav meal? Kid's souls, thank you very much
No touching my cHiLD-
wHat dO YOu MeAn a FuCKiNG vIsItOr?!
It isn't gay to cheat on your man if it's with a demon

Demons will save you when Jesus can't

36 2 0
De sumire_gankona1516

Jungkook frowned and glanced at Taehyung apologetically before squeezing the demon's hand and walking back into the apartment, which was locked after Jimin. "We're gonna have a talk, Jungkook." He looked at Taehyung and smiled fake sweetly, voice going to a disgustingly sweet pitch. "Hope you don't mind" and grabbed Jungkook's free arm, making the taller let Taehyung's hand go, and walked to Jungkook's bedroom, closing the door afterward.

Jimin stood, weight on his hip and head tilted to the side with his back to the door, looking at Jungkook with knitted eyebrows. "What the fuck was that?"

Taehyung glared at Jimin, looking at Jungkook with a worried gaze. After the door closed, Taehyung headed over to Jungkook's room, very quietly stepping to the wall and listening in on their conversation. Taehyung was 95% sure Jimin's intentions were not good, and he was probably gonna talk bad about him. Taehyung really didn't like this Jimin character either, and he had just known that both his and Jungkook's feelings were mutual towards Jimin.

"Jimin, look-" Jungkook got cut off by Jimin's shouting "YOU 'KIND OF HATE ME' HUH? FUCKING DON'T YOU?" He yelled, a vein popping on his temple. "JUST THE TWO OF YOU?! OF COURSE HE ISN'T JUST A HOUSEMATE! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!-" Jungkook held Jimin's shoulder and cut him off softly, not wanting to set the ticking time bomb off. "Look, Jimin, I just needed to soothe him, okay? Taehyung... has... anxiety, okay? He had problems and I helped him get a place to stay-" Jimin pushed Jungkook's hand away and squinted his eyes. "I CALL BULLSHIT, YOU REALLY THINK I'LL BELIEVE THAT SHIT?! JUNGKOOK, WE AGREED TO DATE, WE AGREED THAT YOU LOVE ME, THAT WE'LL LIVE TOGETHER ONCE I RUN FROM YOONGI! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!"

Jungkook sucked in air, which somehow felt way sharper to breathe, through his teeth, and yelled back. "I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS, OKAY?! I WANTED TO HELP YOU BREAK IT OFF FROM AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP, NOT GET US DATING, OKAY?! YOU FELL FOR ME, AND I PRETENDED JUST TO HELP YOU BREAK UP WITH YOONGI, I NEVER WANTED THIS" Jungkook had tears glistening in his eyes as he admitted the truth he had been holding to himself for all those years, even though he knew Jimin wouldn't take it well. The shorter one covered his mouth with his hands as his eyes widened, he froze up in shock as tears streamed down his cheeks. "J-Jungkook, no... y-you know you l-love me, o-okay..?" He stuttered, stepping close to the male and cupping his cheeks with both hands. Jungkook wanted to move away, how much he wanted to, but he was frozen in shock at the truth he just let splatter through his lips.

Taehyung heard the entire conversation, and he pulled away from the door a little because his hearing was a lot more sensitive and 10x better than the average human. He frowned, before taking a few steps back. He had just learned that Jungkook didn't have feelings for Jimin, and he was just being controlling. He wanted to walk in and tell Jimin what for, but he didn't want to because Jungkook might not want that.

Jungkook looked at Jimin through the tears and shook his head, putting his hands on Jimin's to put them away from his face. "No, I -don't love you" he muttered and looked down at their hands as Jimin intertwined their fingers. "You're lying to yourself, Kookie, you're confused, I'll help you this time" Jimin smirked and leaned in to Jungkook, crashing their lips together. Jungkook's eyes widened as he gently tried to pull Jimin away, but the smaller held his arms around the taller tightly and pulled both of them on the bed as he placed himself in the taller's lap. Jimin pulled away for breath and tugged at Jungkook's shirt. "We won't need this" Jimin giggled and took his shirt off, using the moment Jungkook was paralyzed from the shock and couldn't do anything. "Jimin, get off" he mumbled as Jimin took the taller's shirt off and lightly grinder against his hips "Nuh-uh, you'll enjoy it because you love me" he smirked and crashed their lips together roughly to let his hands wander around Jungkook's muscular body. But the taller groaned and tried to get Jimin's hands off. "No" he mumbled as he tried to pull away from the kiss. "Stop, I don't want to" he frowned, tears welling in his eyes as he held Jimin's forehead to keep his face away.

Taehyung decided to open the door, just to find Jimin sitting on a half-naked Jungkook's lap. He stood in the doorway, staring in awe. Did Jungkook really just lie to him? Taehyung felt his bottom lip quiver, and he looked at the both of them. "J-Jungkook..?" Taehyung stuttered, his voice cracking. He felt his heart break, and it ached with pain as the mentioned human glanced at Taehyung with teary eyes and gasped for breath as he tried to see past the blurr, which caused the tears to flow down Jungkook's cheeks like a stream. "J-Jimin...?" He bit on his quivering bottom lip, his mind pondering where the hell the portal was to get back to hell. He wanted back home now, humans were so confusing, and he just wanted back. But he was trapped here. Although, it did look like Jungkook was struggling, and clearly telling Jimin to stop. Taehyung charged at Jimin, body slamming him to the ground and off of Jungkook's lap, ready to take his sunglasses off. Jimin quirked an eyebrow and squinted his eyes at Jungkook "The fuck are you looking at?" He growled and looked at the door, the sight of Taehyung made Jimin's blood boil. "Get. The. Fuck. Out-" Jimin's almost hell aaa cut off by him getting slammed with his back into the floor by Taehyung.

Jungkook stood up immediately and hugged his shirt to his chest as he wiped a tear and muttered out "Tae... I'm sorry" and stumbled to the door and whispered "Do whatever you want..." and closed the door behind him before throwing himself on the couch and curling into a ball, knees hugged to his chest. He felt ashamed and broken, so he covered his lips to mute out his sobbing.

Taehyung slammed Jimin's head to the ground, before taking his sunglasses off, hoping Jimin wouldn't be stronger than him. His eyes made that aura drip off of him, and attract almost any human or demon, and would give Jimin the desire to want Taehyung instead of Jungkook. He would have to have his lips touch Jimin's, but he deserved to have his soul taken from him for trying that on Jungkook. Jimin struggled to get Taehyung off of him and let himself free. "What the fuck?! You can't be that strong for a midget- get off!" He groaned and accidentally looked into Taehyung's eyes and it felt like the world war blank. Everything seemed to go in slow-motions as the world seemed to fade away around Jimin, everything getting replaced with an irresistible sense of pure, strong lust. As if brainwashed, Jimin forgot everything about what was happening, the only thing that he felt now was desire for Taehyung. Without holding himself back, he pressed his lips against the demon's roughly and lustfully, eyes fluttering closed as his whole body became extremely heated up. Taehyung was almost knocked over as Jimin smashed his lips into his own. The demon internally cringed, obviously not kissing back. He slowly started to take in Jimin's soul. Once he finished, Taehyung's eyes flashed a bright pink, and Jimin's soul was consumed by Taehyung. It didn't kill him, but now, Jimin had no personality, he couldn't feel pain, or any emotion. Taehyung struggled to push Jimin off of him, wiping his lips off and planning to clean his mouth and lips with mouthwash, soap, and maybe even bleach. Jimin froze up as he felt himself getting drained for some reason during the kiss and pulled away. All emotion disappeared from his eyes and arms went limp. Jimin felt extreme fatigue, he felt tired, but other than that, nothing. It would be terrifying, but Jimin just couldn't feel for some reason. It was like he was just a moving body with nothing on the inside. He couldn't even care about how Taehyung's eyes were suddenly glowing a bright, almost neon, pink. After Taehyung got off of him, Jimin tiredly stood up and stumbled to the entrance, grabbed his coat and got out of the house, without saying a word, as he closed the door behind him to meet eyes with Jungkook, who was staring back, eyes red and teary, still filled with fear, but Jimin still couldn't feel anything, so the shorter human left. Taehyung slowly stood up, stumbling a little. Jimin's soul was filled with.. sneaky snitch energy, and he could feel the bad energy that radiated from his soul. It wasn't exactly good for Taehyung to eat a vengeful soul like that, but Jimin was dealt with. Taehyung rubbed his eyes, which seemed to be dimmed, almost to the dimness of a mortal's eye. He looked out to Jungkook, sliwly walking over to him. "Hey... He's gone..." He softly spoke. "You're safe.."

Jungkook was curled up on the couch, crying his eyes out into his own shirt as his whole body trembled. He felt weak, small and helpless. He couldn't help just crying his eyes out and curling up against the couch as much as he could. He looked over to see Jimin walking out and squeaked as he curled back into a ball, lightly relaxing when he heard Taehyung's soft voice coming closer. "T-thank you" he whimpered and sniffled before rubbing his eyes and making grabby hands after turning to Taehyung, who softly smiled, before slowly making his way over to Jungkook. His eyes were clearly a lot more dim, and he locked eyes with Jungkook, yawning. "No problem.." He softly mumbled, rubbing his sleepy eyes. Consuming souls like that also made his own energy go down, and he felt tired again. The smaller boy laid down besides Jungkook, nuzzling into his chest and hugging him tightly.

Jungkook smiled slightly as he looked back at Taehyung. He immediately hugged the demon close to him. Jungkook sniffled as he gently played with Taehyung's hair and rested his head on the small demon's shoulder. "Tae..." he mumbled through the tears and caressed his back gently. "Please stay with me" he whispered and closed his eyes. Taehyung couldn't help but softly smile, and nodded his head. "Of course," He said, running his fingers through Jungkook's dark hair, and softly kissing his cheek. "I'll never leave you.." He whispered, looking into his eyes again with a soft smile. The human returned the soft smile and buried his head in the crook of Taehyung's neck, inhaling his scent as he closed his eyes to the touch. "Thank you..." he pulled away to look into Taehyung's eyes and smiled at the demon before hugging him tightly. Tae hugged Jungkook back, before hiding his face into the human's shoulder, playfully nibbling on his skin before squishing his cheek against his broad shoulder. "Don't thank me.." Jungkook smiled as he felt Taehyung hugging back, squeaking quietly when the demon nibbled on his skin and giggled softly. "You bit me~ you ferocious beast~" he teased and giggled as he ruffled Taehyung's hair. The incubus softly giggled, before nibbling at Jungkook's shoulder again. "Rawr!" He giggled, playfully pawing at Jungkook's chest as he looked up to him with a soft smile. Jungkook giggled and fake gasped dramatically as he put the back of his hand to his forehead and leaned his head back. "Ah! You are killing me~" the human said in a dramatic tone before giggling and petting Taehyung's hair gently. The smaller giggled, making a content little purring noise and nuzzling his head into Jungkook's hand. He then leaned forward, cupping Jungkook's cheeks and peppering his face with lots of kisses. The taller smiled softly at the purring and ruffled the demon's hair gently before closing his eyes at all the kisses. "Tae~" he giggled and smiled brightly, showing his bunny smile, as he opened his eyes slightly. "You're like a little tiger~" he looked up at Taehyung and put his hands on top of the incubus's as the smaller softly giggled, pressing a kiss to Jungkook's cheek again before wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck. He yawned, getting sleepy again because eating Jimin's soul really tired him out. Although, he should have felt fully energized instead.

Jungkook smiled at the soft peck and put his arms around Taehyung again, cuddling him like a plushie or a cuddle pillow. "Didn't know demons could purr" he smiled teasingly and played with Taehyung's hair as he shrugged, nuzzling into Jungkook's neck. "Meow?" He giggled, curling up a little more in the human's warm and big muscular arms.

Jungkook smiled and held Taehyung securely. "You're so cute~" he cooed and petted the demon gently while he softly giggled, looking at Jungkook with a soft smile. "No, you!" He giggled, booping Jungkook's nose. The taller pouted and scrunched his nose, eyebrows knitted together. "I'm not cute~" he whined and pouted more. "Yeah-huh!" The demon giggled, hugging onto Jungkook with a yawn. "I'm sleepy.." He mumbled, hiding his face into Jungkook's chest. "Sleep, TaeTae" the human whispered and smiled softly as he sat up, picking Taehyung up bridal style to carry him to the bedroom and rest him gently on the soft bed, but Taehyung fell asleep in Jungkook's arms as he carried him into the bedroom, soft snores coming from his lips as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, soundly sleeping. Jungkook smiled and cooed at the cute demon as he gently untangled Taehyung from himself to get changed in his pajama shirt. Then he laid in bed next to Taehyung and put blankets over both of them, after which he cuddled up to Taehyung again. "Good night, TaeTae" The demon peacefully slept, curling up next to Jungkook with his arms around Jungkook's neck, soft snores leaving his lips as he slept.

WORD COUNT
2385 WORDS
Back to big bois Uwu thanks for reading!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

571K 31.8K 47
"Taehyung, you can't touch that girl!" Tae cocked his head to the side, studying your adamant figure, that was blocking him from the sleeping girl. "...
2.1K 90 6
Demons cannot fall in love because love is pure... but what if a demon wishes to love a pure soul? What if she becomes the reason why he comes to thi...
1K 53 9
ⁱᡗ˒ ᡃ ᡛⁱˑˑᡃⁱⁿ α΅‡β±α΅ƒΛ’α΅‰α΅ˆ Λ’α΅—α΅’Κ³ΚΈ α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆ ᡗʰᡃᡗ˒ ⁱᡗ.
299K 9.9K 31
#1 - princess πš‚πš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš“πšžπšœπš 𝚊 πš›πš˜πšœπšŽ πš πš‘πšŽπš— πš‘πšŽ πš–πšŽπš πš‘πšŽπš› πšŠπš—πš 𝚊𝚜 πšπš’πš–πšŽ πš™πšŠπšœπšœπšŽπš πšŠπš—πš πšœπš‘πšŽ πšπš›πšŽπš  πšžπš™ πšœπš‘πšŽ 𝚠...