Innocence

By chocolateluvaaxo

Emma Carter just moved into a new town thanks to her mum's new job. And a new town obviously leads to a new s... More

Innocence
chapter Two - because I Want to be
Chapter Three - Dress Shopping
Chapter Four - The Dance - With A Special Guest.
chapter Five - New sides
Chapter Six - Dinner.
Chapter Eight - Lost Mouse
Chapter Nine - Surprise!
Chapter Ten - Lock Your Doors... And Windows.
Chapter Eleven - It's Magic.
Chapter Twelve - Unexpected Surprises
Chapter Thirteen - Business, Pleasure or Pain?
Chapter Fourteen - Aftermath & Injuries
Chapter Fifteen - First Date & Story Telling
Chapter Sixteen - Misery
Chapter Seventeen - Daddy Issues.
Chapter Eighteen - Reality.
Chapter Nineteen - Family.
Chapter Twenty - A Revelation and Graduation.
Epilo- Just kidding.
Epilogue

Chapter Seven - Dealing with Mr Bi-Polar

135K 3.4K 1K
By chocolateluvaaxo

"Tyler? Where are we going?" I tried again as he made his way to his motor bike while still clutching onto my arm tightly. He didn't respond, instead, he roughly shoved a helmet into my hands and got on the bike. I stared down at the helmet, then back at him in doubt.

“Get on.” He growled furiously. With wide eyes, I nodded and climbed onto the bike while pulling the helmet over my head. I wrapped my arms around his muscly torso tightly as he revved his bike to life and started speeding out of school.

I was skipping class. On my second week here. With a guy that has Bi-Polar issues on a motor bike. And the best part? I didn’t even know where we were going. After countless twists and turns into streets I didn’t know, we stopped at a small house at the end of a dead-end road. It had a little lawn filled with white and red roses on the wall of the house and was surrounded by a white picket fence. Some of the paint had worn off a few of the pickets, turning them into a musty grey colour. The door was plain black, and the wall had a graffiti scribbled in red.

Tyler turned the motor bike off and put the handle down for it to stay up right. After that, he put his large hands on my waist and lifted me off. “Wait here. Don’t speak to anyone, don’t look at anyone, and don’t even breathe next to anyone.” He said in a low voice. I took off the helmet and nodded bleakly while swallowing nervously. He nodded his head and started walking towards the house’s door.

I looked around the neighbourhood nervously. Where were we? Whose house was this? And more importantly, why were we here? I started to lean against the motor bike to look casual and squealed in fright when it started falling. I caught the heavy vehicle just before it hit the floor and let out a sigh of relief. That was close. Unfortunately for me, the helmet that was hanging off the handle had fallen off and made three loud banging noises as it bounced on the pathway and rolled onto the street.

I let go of the motorbike and started running after the helmet as it rolled down the road. Just as I picked it up. I heard Tyler's voice."Emma! What are you doing?" He called from the door that he disappeared into a few minutes ago. I turned around and looked at him with wide eyes while holding the helmet to my chest.

He was beside me in a flash with a smirk imprinted on his lips. "Is this your definition of staying quiet and not moving?"

"I- It was an accident!" I managed to squeak out.

He chuckled. "I saw the whole thing. You gave me a very good view of your ass by the way, thank you." The smirk started growing as I glared at him.

"You're so Bi-Polar, you know that?" I frowned, handing him the helmet then pulling my shirt down from behind.

"Let's go." He said, ignoring my comment.

"Where are we going? Back to school? Oh good, I thought I was going to be skipping school o my second week here. Thank you for taking me back, really - wait, where are you going? You want me to go with you in there? Who lives there? Do I know them?" I was rambling, and I sounded annoying; even to myself. But I was curious.

“Relax.” Was all Tyler replied with as he opened the door and stepped to the side for me to enter. As soon as my eyes scanned the place, I was stunned.

The phrase ‘looks can be deceiving’ was an understatement when it came to this place. Inside the house the walls were an off white colour, with light brown floorboards that you could see your reflection in and leather couches that had coffee coloured pillows scattered on them. Across that was a fireplace with picture frames up and a nice candle in the centre.

“Um…”

“You must be Emma! Hello! I’m so excited to meet you! I’m Lucy; Tyler and Katrina’s mother. How are you honey? Do you need anything? Are you cold? Hungry? Do you need me to bring your anything? Oh! I’m so sorry; I’m just so excited to meet you! Both my children have told me so much about you; I feel as if I know you already! Welcome to the family dear!” Lucy greeted with a huge grin as she pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I hugged back instantly, not wanting to seem rude.

“Hello.” I said after she pulled away. She started grinning again and ushered me towards the couch to have a seat. I glanced at Tyler who looked stiff, cold and uncomfortable. “I’m just going to finish making lunch!” Lucy said and started to walk to another area of the house.

I got up to follow her and help but Tyler pushed me back down onto the couch. “She won’t let you so don’t bother. I get my stubbornness from her.” He explained snappily. I frowned at his back. Why was he suddenly so cold?

“You’re uncomfortable with me being here…” I trailed off, understanding the cold behaviour.

He turned around and I saw surprise flash through his eyes. “No I’m n-”

“It’s okay. You don’t have to deny it; it’s fine. I can leave,” I stated bluntly.

“What did I just hear about someone leaving? You’re not going anywhere until you taste your future mother in law’s food! Now, Tyler has never brought a girl home before so this is a very big day for me! Unless… Tyler! What did you do to upset Emma?!” Lucy asked angrily as she threw the tea towel she was drying her hands with at him.

He caught it with ease and gave her a bewildered look. “I didn’t do anything!”

“Don’t lie to me young man. Emma, what did he do to you? It’s okay sweetie, you can tell me. I’ll give him a big ass whoopin’.” Lucy winked at me then turned back to Tyler and glared.

“Honestly he didn’t do anything. I’m just uh… not feeling too well. I think I should go home and rest…” I trailed off, avoiding both their gazes.

“Oh… Well you can rest in Tyler’s room! Remember this is also your home now as well. Make yourself comfortable and I’ll get you some medication.” Lucy assured me. I noticed Tyler going stiff again at the mention of me staying in his room so I shook my head and smiled politely. “No, it’s okay. I’ll just go and help you in the kitchen. That should take my mind off things.”

“No. I like the bed idea better. There is no way I am letting a guest help me cook!” Lucy exclaimed.

“You just said to make myself at home! I cook at home so I’d be more than happy to help.” I insisted.

“No. my answer is final. Now you and Tyler do whatever you love birds do these days.” She winked.

Tyler groaned next to me and I looked up to see his cheeks flushed a light pink. “Okay mum go make the food now.” He muttered, suddenly finding his fingertips the most fascinating thing on the planet.

“Oh! Yes! I almost forgot about that. Okay.” She grinned at us once more, tightened her apron and disappeared through the doorway into the kitchen again.

“She’s so nice.” I commented out loud while smiling at the kitchen doorway.

“Yeah. Weren’t you offering to leave a few minutes ago?” Tyler snapped. I turned back to him and frowned. “Why’d you bring me here in the first place then?” I demanded angrily.

He clenched his jaw and looked away. “Kat wouldn’t stop talking about you yesterday to her and told her that you’re my girlfriend and now she’s been doing my face in about me bringing you over. She got what she wanted, now you can leave.” I started turning red at the mention of me being his girlfriend and mentally scolded myself. He’s being a jerk and you’re blushing!

“Fine. I’ll see you around. Have a nice day.” I muttered after a few moments of thought and started making my way towards the door.

“Yeah, bye.” I heard him mutter before I shut the door behind me. I let out a sigh and started walking out of Tyler’s front yard then stopped when I realized something.

Firstly, I had no ride back and it didn’t look like this street would be crawling with any cabs either. Secondly, I was new to town and didn’t know my way around pretty much anywhere here and lastly, I was all alone and hungry with nothing but a school bag full of books and homework. Just great.

I started to make my way out of his backyard again when the front door bust open. “-Stop pushing people away! That’s not how I raised you and now god knows where the poor girl has go- Emma! Oh thank god you haven’t left yet sweetie I got so worried. I’m terribly sorry about my son’s discourteous behaviour towards you sweetie don’t take it personally he just takes a long time to trust people after what happened with his dad. Come on, I have a bowl of pasta for you to put in your tum tum before you get back to pick up Katrina and Courtney.” She smiled politely and led me back into the house where Tyler was standing with the same stone cold look as always.

“We eat. Then we leave.” He muttered in a low voice then disappeared into the kitchen.

“Ignore him,” She whispered to me while brushing Tyler off with a wave of her hand, “I want to know everything about you! Tyler tells me you live with your mum and sister and just moved here. Are you enjoying it so far? I know the town and the school aren’t very much but we’re all friendly people here; Well, most of us.” She frowned and then grinned at me as we walked into the kitchen where there were three steaming bowls with pasta at the table. The smell of the sauce hit me like a ton of bricks and my stomach decided to rumble loudly in the silence of the room.

“That smells really delicious…” I trailed off awkwardly while my face burned up. Tyler chuckled slightly and looked down at his plate and started shoving mouthfuls of food into his mouth.

“Tyler, manners.” Lucy snapped. Tyler looked up from his food and I could feel a smile creeping onto my lips. His eyes were wide with innocence and half his pasta was hanging out of his mouth. “I am ufing my mannerfs!” He exclaimed.

Lucy rolled her eyes and ushered me to take a seat next to her and Tyler. “So, where were you originally from?” She asked as I picked up my fork.

“Well, I’m originally from Australia but then we moved to New York for a while and then from there we were always on the move because my mum likes the, uh, adventure.” I quickly said, before shoving a mouthful into my mouth, mimicking Tyler. Tyler cleared his throat and gave me the ‘I don’t believe you’ glare before clearing his throat and smirking. “Emma, Manners!” He said in a girl voice, imitating Lucy.

“Don’t mock me young man!” Lucy said sternly, reaching over me to slap Tyler’s bicep. He just smirked more and moved his eyebrows up and down before eating more pasta. Lucy rolled her eyes and sat back down as I chewed another bite of pasta. “Tell me more about your mum. She must be a hard working lady. What does she do?”

“Oh, she is. She works as a supervisor for a global company that exports things to Australia. She always works over time though and then goes to her part time job at a supermarket that’s a 45 minute drive away from home just so she can spoil us sometimes.” I frowned at the thought. I hated when my mum overworked herself for us. She’s been through so much already and it killed me to see her coming home dead tired every day.

“I personally don’t think a mother should over work herself for us. You guys do so much for us already and although we don’t show it most of the time, we really appreciate and love you for being there for us.” I smiled. Lucy looked like she was about to burst into tears and my smile instantly dropped. “I’m sorry! Did I offend you? I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to I was just-” I got cut off by her engulfing me in a hug and sobbing on my shoulder.

“You’re the sweetest girl I’ve ever met! I can’t wait until you become my daughter in law!” She said in between sobs. I immediately flushed red and started to pat her back awkwardly. “Thank you…” I trailed off, not knowing what else to say. After a few more moments she pulled away and re composed herself. “Well, let’s eat.” She stated before picking up her fork and neatly placing a piece of pasta into her mouth.

I glanced over at Tyler who was staring at me with a confused expression crossing his features. Once he noticed me looking he turned back to his food and started to move the last few pieces around the bowl.

***

“You better come back again! Preferably tomorrow!” Lucy joked.

I laughed and nodded. “We’ll see if Mr PMS will bring me again. Thank you so much once again. The food was delicious and you made me feel like I was at home with family.” I said sincerely.

“Awwwwww! Come give me a final hug before my son takes you away.” Lucy said with her arms spread out. I stepped into them and she hugged me tightly. “Please don’t give up with him. I know he’s a very difficult boy, but that’s because he’s been through so much in his childhood and doesn’t let anyone in easily. It’ll take time, so be patient with him. I know you’re the right one for him Emma. I can see it.” She whispered into my ear before pulling away with a smile on her face. It didn’t reach her eyes like her usual smiles, so I knew it meant a lot to her. I smiled back and gave a small nod showing her that I understood and that I wouldn’t give up. After we said our last goodbye, I jumped onto the motor bike behind Tyler and clung to his body like a magnet as he sped down the road.

So Tyler had a bad childhood as well… I wonder what happened in his life that made him so cold and distant from everyone. Maybe it was the ‘secret’ that Damien and James were talking about earlier! I’d have to confront them later.

“You’re quieter than usual.” Tyler commented over the roar of his engine. I ignored his comment and stayed quiet. “Are you mad at me? I didn’t even do anything!” He exclaimed, his voice getting louder.

“You practically kicked me out of your house! And I didn’t even have a choice last night when you stayed for dinner because you forced me to let you stay!”

Suddenly the motorbike stopped, and Tyler turned around to face me; making me instantly pull away from his body and almost losing my balance off the bike. I let out a squeal of terror before I felt a strong arm wrap itself securely around my waist and pull me up to a toned chest. I looked up to see Tyler smirking down at me and I glared. “I was fine on my own.” I snapped, reluctantly pulling out of his grasp and almost falling over again in the process.

Tyler’s smirk just got wider. “Clearly.” He said while giving me a pointed look as I re-gained my balance.

“Shut up.” I muttered under my breath and my face started to burn up again. “Let’s just go. I need to pick up Courtney and make dinner for my mum and her.” I climbed back onto the motorcycle and clung to Tyler as tight as I could and closed my eyes.

After a few more seconds, I opened them again and slightly pulled away from him. “Why haven’t we started moving yet?”

“Are you comfortable there?” He asked with a smirk while looking down at me.

“Just start the stupid bike.”

“No, no. if you’re not comfortable, please, be my guest and hold tighter. Better yet, sit on my lap. I’m sure we’ll both enjoy that.” He murmured while the smirk got wider.

“Why will you enjoy it? Is it safer? If it’s safer I’ll sit- Wait what! Don’t do that!” I exclaimed as the suggestion registered in my mind. Tyler started chuckling to himself, making his whole torso move up and down and making the bike slightly wobble from side to side.

I gave him a flat look. “Tyler! I have to get to Courtney we’re running late!” I stressed.

“Okay, okay. Let’s go.” I rolled my eyes and went back to gripping onto him like he was my life source. “Don’t even comment; just go.” I said flatly after a few more quiet moments. Tyler chuckled slightly again and revved up the bike and sped off to the childcare.

We were running late. As Courtney’s sister, I knew she’d be stressing about me being late and when I got there, my theory was proven right.

“Emma!” I heard her scream from behind me. I turned around just in time to see her run up and hug my leg tightly. “Is everything okay? You were late today!” She pouted.

I bent down to her level and ruffled her hair. “Everything’s fine Court you don’t need to worry about these things! I was just, uh, helping Tyler with some school work and we lost track of time. Come on, let’s go and say good bye to Katrina and go home so I can fill up that tummy of yours with some spring rolls!” I grinned.

“Yummy! Okay! KATRINA!” Courtney called out to the room. A few kids turned around but we spotted Katrina immediately because she was with the tallest person present; Tyler.

“Hello Kat, how are you?” I  asked as we arrived to them.

“Emma.” She smiled and hugged me. “I’m good thank you. Are we coming over to eat today? Tyler said we are if I ask you.” She said softly, looking away and flushing a delicate pink.

I looked up at Tyler with an eyebrow raised. “Did he now? Well, how about you come eat over and we’ll leave Tyler outside because he was a bad boy today. Sound good to you?” I asked.

Kat turned around with a frown on her face and looked up at Tyler. “What did you do to Emma? I hope you used your manners.” She put a hand on her hip and I supressed any giggles that were threatening to come out. Tyler looked petrified of his own little sister.

“I did! You and mum need to stop using that against me.” He muttered, then looked at me. “So, we’re staying tonight for dinner.” He stated.

“Not that its y house or I have a say in it or anything, right?” I asked him sarcastically. He smirked and shook his head. “Nope. I heard we’re eating spring rolls. I see I have quite a little chef on my hands. Are you going to wear a short apron for me? With no clothing underneath it of course; for safety reasons.” He winked.

I opened my mouth to respond but got interrupted by a phone call. “Hey mum, what’s up?”

“Hi honey. I’m going to be working an extra shift today at the store and won’t be home until really late. Is that okay? I’m sorry sweetie there’s just a lot of bills to pay this week and the company isn’t going very well at the moment.”

“Mum, seriously, its fine. Just come home, you don’t need to work. I’ll sort everything out. You just need to relax a little.” I said while grabbing Courtney’s backpack and grabbing her hand to lead her outside. I nodded my goodbye to the teacher there as my mum continued speaking.

“”Emma. How many times do I have to explain to you that-”

“That you love us and want us to live the best life we can. Mum, seriously, just having you around is enough for me and Court. Isn’t that right Courtney?” I mouthed ‘say yes’ to Courtney and she jumped in the air and screamed, “YESSSSSSSS!”

“See mum? We’ll be happy if you come home. So I’ll see you in two hours!”

“Sorry honey, I already called in work and told them… I won’t do it again. I’ll see you two tomorrow morning. They gave me the day off, finally. Make sure you do your homework okay? And make sure /Courtney gets fed. Oh! And there’s washing in the basket if you could just fold them and pack-”

“GOODBYE MOTHER I LOVE YOU TOO DON’T WORRY EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL!” I rushed and shut the phone before she could stress anymore.

“Okay, let’s go. I have a lot to do today.” I told Tyler once he joined us.

“”Does that include wearing an apron and nothing else just for me?” he smirked.

“Of course it does!” I said sweetly. His eyebrows shot up in surprise and I gave him a flat look. “In your most wildest fantasies. Hurry up.” I stated bluntly. I started walking and realized Tyler wasn’t following us. I turned around to find him looking dazed and distant. “Tyler! If you’re thinking what I think you’re thinking then god help you if you think you’ll ever be able to think again!” I barked, blushing furiously. Tyler snapped out of his daze with a smirk spread across his lips as he slowly walked up to me.

“And what exactly…” he trailed off slowly, making the space between us even smaller, “Are you going to do about it?” He murmured. Our faces were inches apart from each other and the tip of our noses were touching. My eyes broke contact with his for a split second and tailed down to his lips then back up again. His grey orbs were so mesmerising that I forgot we were on a street with two children watching us for a moment – until Courtney screamed, “EWWWWWW!”

I instantly stepped back and flushed red again then cleared my throat. “Uh, spring roll time!” I said in an enthusiastic tone and fist pumping the air. Courtney instantly started jumping around and skipping ahead of us while Katrina gave me a secret smile and walked off. She caught up to Courtney and I faintly heard her say, “My brother and your sister are going to get married. You’ll see.” Courtney stopped skipping for a second and turned towards our direction, shrugged, then started skipping again.

-

“Thank you Emma.” Courtney and Katrina said in unison as I collected their empty plates. “You’re welcome. Now, go wash up. I’ll be checking when I’m done cleaning up so don’t think you can get away with it.” I warned. They both nodded their heads enthusiastically and ran towards the bathroom screaming something about their Barbie dolls.

“You’re still re-filling your plate?!” I exclaimed in disbelief as Tyler put 4 more spring rolls onto his plate. “They’re good.” He shrugged, shoving a whole one into his mouth.

“I’m pretty sure they’re more then good from the way you’re eating them. Just make sure you save a few for my mum, okay? This is like her third favourite thing I make and she has a day off tomorrow so she’ll want to pig out on them.” I explained as I stacked the cups on top of each other. Tyler replied with a grunt as he shoved another one into his mouth and I rolled my eyes and made my way to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

“Detergent, now is not a good time to waste on me.” I muttered to myself as I tried to squeeze the last few drops onto the sponge. Giving up, I threw the empty bottle in the bin with frustration and bent down to look for more in the cupboard under the sink.

“My life just keeps getting better and better. Are you going to wear that apron for me now? I mean, the view’s just great, but you just need to minus the clothes.” I heard Tyler’s deep voice say. Startled, I jumped up and bumped my head on the edge of the cupboard. “Ow.” I muttered miserably as I rubbed the spot in pain.

“Oh shit! Sorry Emma I didn’t mean to scare you. Are you okay? I’m so sorry. Uh, how many fingers am I holding?” H asked while putting up four fingers in front of my eyes.

“27.”

“Shit. No, no. try again.” He started shaking his four fingers side to side and I started to laugh. “Relax, I know you’re holding up four. I’m fine it happens all the time. Will you finish cleaning up though? It’s just your plate and cup left; I’ve done everything else. I’m just going to put my pyjamas on and fold the washing.”

“Okay.” He looked at me warily before bending down to retrieve the detergent and getting up slowly to avoid the edge. I giggled and walked to my room smiling.

I took off my shirt and jeans right away and started searching for my shorts and tank. Where could pyjamas disappear too? I had them on the chair this morning… the washing! My mum probably put them in the washing with the rest of the clothing today.

I walked over to my wardrobe and started searching for some shorts and a tank and decided to settle for my white tank and my mini shorts that had cows saying ‘I’m so not amoosed’. I slipped on my shorts and turned around to my bed and let out a piercing scream. “How long have you been there?!” I screeched as I noticed Tyler casually leaning against my bedroom door frame.

He ignored my question and started to walk towards me as his eyes raked over my body. I realized then that I still hadn’t put my tank top on and covered what I could with it. He kept walking towards me and I started backing up until my back hit the wall. Tyler looked over me once more then looked straight into my eyes. “You are the most perfect girl I’ve ever seen in my life.” He said in a low voice. I gulped as the heat started to rose up to my cheeks but decided to say nothing.

“And, I really want to kiss you right now.” Before I had a chance to react, his lips were on mine, and within a few seconds, I found myself kissing him back. My arms automatically wrapped themselves around his neck which made me shirt fall to the floor as he pushed me up against the wall even more. Just as his hands slid down to my waist, the doorbell rang; and just like a cold bucket of water was poured onto me, I snapped out of this kiss.

We broke apart and he instantly stepped back with a frown on his face.

“I- uh, its- um- I- the doorbell. And I- you – I should go get that.” I stuttered, out of breath. That kiss felt like someone made me eat an energiser battery and I was doing cartwheels while fireworks erupted from my chest. I quickly grabbed my shirt from the floor and pulled it on then ran out of my room as fast as I could. That kiss was amazing…

“Who is it?” I asked as I got to the door.

“Your worst nightmare.” A creepy voice replied. My eyes went wide with horror until I heard Damien’s voice. “James. She obviously won’t open the door if it was her worst nightmare. Its Emma, she’s smarter than that and we’re not in a movie or a novel where the girl is stupid.” He said flatly.

“I was just trying to have fun and see if it worked! Jeez, no need to go all scholar lecturers on my ass.” I heard James mutter. I opened the door and both their heads snapped towards my direction. “Hey guys, what are you doing here?”

“You invited Tyler once again without us! How do we know this? We were meant to hang out today but he didn’t show up.” James explained.

“And the only time he won’t show up to something, or will show up to something, is if it involves you. So, where is he? I bet you he’s – hey! I know that look and those lips from anywhere. Emma Carter you naughty girl! Did you kiss Tyler O’Brian?” Damien accused with a suspicious glare.

“W- W- What? N- No!”

“You hesitated and stuttered! You did! Where is he? How far did you go? You’re still a virgin right? We need to sacrifice you on the next full moon you better still be a virgin!” James exclaimed dramatically.

“Guys can you relax! It was nothing.” I murmured. Big lie. That was the best kiss I have ever experienced in my life. Well the only kiss I experienced before this was when I was in the 2nd grade and a boy named Michael Brown said he liked me and gave me a purple flower.

“So? Where is he?” Damien asked.

Before I could reply, Tyler did. “Leaving.”

“What? Where are you going? Hey Kat!” James waved enthusiastically.

“James just shut the fuck up.” Tyler growled as he dragged Katrina out of my house and slamming the front door behind him.

“Wha-? What did I do?” James exclaimed, looking around the room.

“It wasn’t you idiot. Hey, we’ll come back another time okay? I just want to calm him down because he has Katrina with him and god knows what he’ll do because he’s angry.” Damien muttered as he rubbed his chin in thought.

“It’s okay. I’ll see you guys later.” I smiled, even though it wasn’t real.

“Sorry for interrupting.” James winked, just as Damien slapped his head. “Ouch! Bye Blondie we’ll love you and miss you forever!” James said, making another dramatic movement. I shook my head and waved goodbye then closed and locked my front door.

I kissed Tyler O’Brian. The statement wasn’t registering in my head. Well, he kissed me, but I still kissed Tyler. With no shirt on too. So what was the cause of his Bi-Polar issue this time?

------

Did you miss me? LOOL guys I’m so super-duper extra sorry!

Honestly look; MY Granddad was in hospital for about 2 months, then I had assignment after assignment to do, then I had to study for my exams, and on top of that study for my learners permit, then I actually had to go for it (which I got btw, yay me! :D) and now I’ve been learning how to drive most of the time so I’ve had no time in life to write.

And I’m also here to apologise about the crappy chapter but it is currently 2:15A.M. In Sydney but  thought you guys really deserved an upload. (If there are any of you readers left hahah doubtful.)

Anyway I hope you enjoy zee chapter once again big apologies! I’ll try uploading again really soon.

Thoughts? Comment below!

Liked the chapter? Vote, Vote, Vote! It makes me so happy! :D

Btw; who’s watched Breaking Dawn part 2 yet? AS IF IT WASN’T THE BEST FREAKING ONE OUT OF THEM ALLLLLLL OMG THE ENDING WAS SUCH A SHOCKER!

Anyway peace out!

Xoxo,

Gossip Goat. J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 12.5K 44
❝How did we get here?❞ I asked him as he twirled my hair between his fingers. He lifted my head up from his chest and smiled. ❝I don't know, but I'l...
2.4K 105 35
No copying! I have full credit to this story, all rights reserved! Please, don't copy and paste this. It's okay if you use some stuff, everyone does...
2.1M 61.5K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...
424K 11.7K 35
"So?" He looked confused. "She's y- your-" I gulped. "My what Aurora?!" He exclaimed angrily. I jumped. "Don't raise your voice at me! She's your dau...