Vampire Knight Fanfic

By ieyatsusawada

The Kuran Family is one of the strongest pureblood vampire race. All of the Vampire lineage up to the Hunter... More

Character Info..
Yumika's Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30.5 (Side Story)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 42.5 (Back Story Part 1)
Chapter 42.5 (Back Story Part 2)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Dance Party Part 1)
Chapter 50 (Dance Party Part 2)
Chapter 51 (Dance Party Part 3)
Chapter 52 (Dance Party Part 4)
Chapter 53 (Dance Party Part 5)
Chapter 54 (Dance Party Part 6)
Chapter 55 (Dance Party Part 7)
Chapter 56 (Dance Party Final Part)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 58.5 (Side Story Part 1)
Chapter 58.5 (Side Story Part 2)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Vampire Soirā©E Part 1)
Chapter 63 (Vampire Soirā©E Part 2)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 (Final Battle Part 1)
Chapter 79 (Final Battle Part 2)
Chapter 80 (Final Battle Part 3)
Chapter 81 (Final Battle Part 4)
Chapter 82 (Final Battle Final Part)
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 88

1.6K 27 4
By ieyatsusawada

Yumika POV

I pulled away from my Kaname-niisama's hug.. Looks like they are too busy talking about me as Yuka and didn't even know I got my memories back.. I smirk to myself and started to prank them..

"This is gonna be good..." I stated in my mind..

End of POV

Kaname POV

I was looking at Yumika.. She was smirking..

"Yumika... What are you...." I was going to asked her but..

"Shhh... Don't spoil the fun.." Yumika put her forefinger in her mouth and wink at me then smile.. She started to run to them.

End of POV

Hanabusa POV

"Ichijou.. What about we bring her to the amusement park tomorrow?" I asked Ichijou.

"That would be great.. Let's do it.. Maybe she wants to go let us asked her.." Ichijou answered me when..

"Tag... Your it..." A girl who look just like Yumika walk pass us.. 

"Yumi-chan??" Ichijou called her naame..

"Hmm.. What?? To busy to decidex where to bring me tomorrow?? Hana-chan.. Taku-niichan.. Cat got your tongue?" Yumika asked us smiling..

"No way.. Your not her!" I yell at her..

"Meanie.... Kaname-niisama... Hana-chan was so mean.. He doesn't remember Yumika anymore..." She started to run and hug Lord Kaname..

"Is that so?? Then just forget him being your bestfriend.. Looks like everyone has forgotten what you really look like.." Lord Kaname started to carry her.

"Ehh.. Nobody remembers Yumika... They forgot about me..." She started to cry....

"No.. I don't believe you... There's no way you...." I stated..

"Tch... That didn't work huh.." Yumika jump off in Lord Kaname's hug and look at us.. Sticking out her tongue.. "Hana-chan.. I thought you are my bestfriend.. You even told me that.. So why don't you believe it? The reason why I want to see the snow together with everyone was this.. This is the only way I can remember..." Yumika smile at me..

"Are you real??" Ichijou asked her..

"Why don't you check it?? See for yourself.." Yumika extend her arms to her both sides waiting for Ichijou to come to her.. But he didn't do it.. "What? Afraid if you touch me?? I told you I'm real!!" She run to us and hug us.. We fall on the ground and she was looking at us smiling.. "See.. I told you... I'm real.." Yumika smile at us..

"YUMIKA!!" Yuki and Zero started to run to her pinching her cheeks.

"Ouch.. It hurts... Yuki-neechan, Zero-niichan... Let go..." Yumika pleaded..

"Your back... Yu-chan... Don't do something like that again... Don't disappear in front of us again.." I hug her and said while crying.

"Yeah.. I'm sorry.. But it's worth it.. The word without hatred and sorrow.. No killing just because of envy and greed.. Everyone was happy living here in this world looking forward for tomorrow and not looking back from the past.. I don't regret I sacrifice my life to create this world.. But seems like I made you all sad.. Just to make it up for it..." Yumika pulled away from us...

"Yumika.. What are you doing?" Zero asked her..

"See for yourself.." Yumika smile..

And...

End of POV

Haruka POV

I was looking at her... I don't know what to say.. I don't believe this..

"Juri.. Haruka.. Is that really?" Kaien asked us..

"Yes... She really is Yumika.. Mother.. Father..." Kaname walk to us and answered..

"She came back.. Yumika..." Juri and I run to her and hug her..

"Daddy.. Mommy.. I'm sorry.. I know you don't want to be resurrect again... But... I do want you to be here.. You promise right?? The time will come when we can watch the snow together... But it's different now.. Everyone is here... No more hatred.. No more greed.. Everyone was living happily... But I can't amend to the sadness I gave you all.. For that I make something for you.." Yumika smile at us.. She pulled away father from us..

"Yumika?" Zero Kiryu called her name..

"What are you doing? The last time you did this was just like that.. Don't you ever dare disappear in frony of us again!!" Yuki said angrily..

"Nee-chan.. Relax... I won't do it.. It's a one time spell.. I can't do it the next time.. But... Just to repay you I'll something special..." Yumika smile at us.

"Haruka... I don't like this..." Juri tug my coat..

"Let's trust her.." Kaien added.. I nodded.. Yumika started to call her Artemis...

End of POV

Yumika POV

I pulled away from them and...

"Artemis!!" I called my Artemis.. The black Artemis flew towards me.. And I activate it into a staff..

"Yumika!!" Kaname-niisama started to call my name a but worried..

"I'm alright.. I won't disappear again okay.. This is my payment for the sadness I gave you for the last 5 years.." I spin my Artemis and started to point the end to the ground.. A blue magic circle started to glow below me..

"Yumika!! What are you doing?" Zero-niichan started to asked me angrily..

"Don't worry..." I said smiling.. The magic circle started to glow... My hair started to flew upwards.. And then...

End of POV

Yuki POV

Yumika's surrounding started to glow.. It's the same.. Just like before..

"Yumika!!" I scream her name.. I'm scared.. The light started to fade..

"Come here.." Zero ordered her to walk towards us.. But she didn't obey him.. I got scared...

"Yumi-chan!!" Ichijou-senpai grab her..

"What?? Are you scared I'll disapear again? I already told you it won't happen again.. That spell is a one time use.." Yumika said..

"Then why didn't you walk towards us?" Zero asked her..

"Well... Seeing your face makes me feel like I want to tease a little.. Sorry.." Yumika started to punch her head and stick out her tongue while her one eye is close..

"So.... Your enjoying making us worry!!! You stupid little brat!!" Zero started to chase her..

"I already told you I'm sorry... Don't get mad... Mommy... Daddy.. Help me!!" Yumika started to run to our parents but..

"Haruka... Our little girl was so naughty... Come here!!" Mother started to chase her.. Father followed after..

"Why... What did I do?? Come on.. Stop chasing me... Shi-chan.. Help me!!" Yumika started to run and hug Shiki.

"Senri.. Don't let her go... It's punishment time..." Uncle Rido smirk evilly.. He grab Yumika and tickle her.. I started to laugh..

"Come on.. Really.. I'm sorry.. I won't do it again... Stop tickling me!!" Yumika apologize between laughters when... The snow started to fall about us..

"Wow..." Ruka-senpai said..

"It's snowing..." Rima-senpai added..

Everyone look up.. Zero elope his fingers to mine.. When..

"This is my present... As my apology for making you filled with sadness and sorrow when I was gone.." Yumika said.. Smiling at us close eyes.

Everyone of us run to her and hug her.. Snow was still falling above us..

"She came back.. Thank you for bringing her back to us..." I said to myself...

Everyonevwas happy to see her and all of the sadness we feel when she disappeared was gone..

End of POV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 108 29
Oka Ruriko is the last of her family, who is believed to be completely lost forever. But when Oka starts attending Cross Academy at the request of on...
198K 5.9K 35
After your parents died 13 years ago, you were sent to live with your Aunt Diana and your Uncle Cain, whom you hated. They sent you away to school to...
153K 4.3K 52
Resha Valentine, born as the strongest of them all, born to fall in love with Kaname Kuran since they're inseparable since they were young, people sa...
253K 6.8K 28
**UNDERGOING EDITING** Sakura is the unknown daughter of Juuri and Haruka Kuran. No one knows of her existence except the Kuran family. Why? To prote...