Tuff Love ~ A Dallas Winston...

By justin_jason_is

I lot goes down when Tim Shepherd's kid cousin comes to town. Moving from New York and back to Tulsa away fro... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1. Out Of Here
Chapter 2. Home Sweet Tulsa
Chapter 3: Get Lost Hood !
Chapter 4: Beat It !
Chapter 5: Soc Boys
Chapter 6: Red
Chapter 7: Whatever
Chapter 8: Sexy
Chapter 9: Prick !
Chapter 10: Stop Looking At Me
Chapter 11: First Day of School
Chapter 12: Mind Your Business
Chapter 13: Soc Bitches
Chapter 14: License To Drive
Chapter 15: It's Official
Chapter 16: Fuck You !
Chapter 17: Stay Away From Her !
Chapter 18: Really ?
Chapter 19: Daddy ?
Chapter 20: I Thought You Were Different.....
Chapter 21: She's Dead....
Chapter 23: Rumble
Chapter 24: You're Alright
Chapter 25: I Love You
Chapter 26: Found You
Chapter 27: Prom
Chapter 28: She's Mine !
Chapter 29: I'm Sorry
Chapter 30: Graduation
EPILOGUE
Thank You !

Chapter 22: Happy Birthday

163 0 0
By justin_jason_is

"Happy Birthday Trudy !"

I was frightened out of my sleep. I rolled out of the bed and onto the floor. "Oh jeez.", Soda laughed. Pony then helped me off the floor. "You alright ?", he asked me. "I will be.", I say as I rub my eyes and yawn. "Sorry to wake you up like this but it's your birthday and we wanna make sure you're happy all day before you go partying with your girls.", Soda said.

"It's okay. Where's Darry ?", I ask them. I sat back down on the bed and Pony sat next to me. He's always up under me and it's the cutest thing ever. "He had to work again today but he left his present to you with us so we could give it to you.", Soda said as he handed me a nicely wrapped gift.

It wasn't too small but it wasn't big either. I opened it and I got teary. It was the picture I took with the boys. It was framed and there was a note in the picture. "Our forever sister.", it said.

"It's beautiful.", I cry. "You're beautiful.", Pony said as he smiled at me. "I wish Darry was here so I could give him a hug.", I say as I smile at the picture. "He'll be home before you leave.", Soda told me. "Now come on, the rest of the guys are ready to see you so put on some pants.", Pony said to me.

I chuckled and put on a pair of Soda's shorts. I then walked out with them and into the living room. "There's the birthday girl !", Two-Bit exclaimed as he came and wrapped his arms around me, picking me up and hugging me tightly.

"Good morning to you too.", I say as I laughed. Two put me down and handed me a shirt that said Minnie on it. "You've been through a lot these past few weeks but we know the real funny and wild Trudy is in there somewhere so, I got you this shirt.", Two-Bit said sweetly. "And as you can see, it matches mine."

He opened his jacket that revealed his shirt which said Mickey on it. I smiled and hugged him. "You're the sweetest.", I tell him. "I know.", Two said softly. "Happy Birthday."

"Okay, m-my turn.", Johnny stuttered as he stood up and walked over to me. "I didn't have much money on me.", Johnny said softly. "Aw honey, it's ok. I don't need anything expensive.", I tell him.

"I know. But still. I got you this bracelet.", he said as he gave me a tiny box. I opened it and it was the most beautiful bracelet I've ever seen. It had charms on it. "Me and the fellas picked out the different charms on. They all have different meanings.", Johnny explained.

I immediately hugged him and kissed his cheek. "You've always been a sweetheart Johnnycake.", I tell him. "Happy Birthday Trudy.", Johnny told me. He went back and sat on the couch. "Okay, I got you a new leather jacket.", Pony said. "I noticed your old one had a hole in it and that's how you lost your favorite switch blade."

Pony then handed me a beautiful shiny black leather jacket. "How'd you get the money for this ?", I ask him. "I save my allowance.", Pony said. "Goodness me, it's so beautiful.", I say. "Happy Birthday Sis.", Pony said.

"And my present goes with his.", Steve said. He then pulled out a green marble deluxe rainbow switchblade. I completely lost it. "Holy shit !", I exclaimed as I grabbed the switchblade from Steve. "Don't be so tempted to kill anyone with it.", Two-Bit joked.

"It's so nice. I wanna cry again.", I say as I close it and put it in my pocket. "Thank you so much Stephen.", I say softly as I kiss his cheek. Steve just blushed. "Alright I'm next.", Soda said. "Might wanna sit for this one.", Pony said. I went and sat on the couch next to Johnny.

"Your car is finished !", Soda exclaimed as he showed me some car keys and shook them in my face. I snatched the keys from him and then ran outside to see it. There, I saw Dallas standing next to my car. There was a bow at the top of it. "Ugh, she's a beaut.", I say as I rub my car gently.

"Thanks Soda.", I say as I smile at him. "Always welcome.", Soda said. "My turn.", Dallas said. "I don't usually do these things because commitment is not my thing man but, if I had to commit to anyone, I'd want it to be with you."

Dallas then pulled out a small black box and got on one knee. "Dallas...", I say as tears began to fall down my eyes. "I'm not asking you to marry me. Hopefully that comes later, but I am asking you to be my girl.", Dallas said. "I don't care what anyone says. I care about you. You bring out the best in me. You keep me out of trouble. You made me sing. I don't even like singing but when I'm with you man, I could sing to the top of my lungs."

I chuckled and wiped some tears. "Tim's gonna probably wanna kill me when he finds out but I don't care. I love you Trudy Shepherd.", Dallas said. He opened the box and there was a beautiful ring. "You said you loved me.", I say to him, hoping he knew what he was doing.

"Because I meant it. And you said you wouldn't believe it until you saw it and here I am proving it to you.", Dallas said. "I love you, Trudy.", Dallas said softly. "Is that a promise ring ?", I ask him. "Yeah.", Dallas said. "And I didn't steal it. I bought it. For you."

"What are you promising here ?", I ask him. "I'm promising to never hurt you again, and to always love you because you see the good in me man. You always have since we met. I realized that.", he said. "If you promise that then, I'll promise the same.", I say as I sniffle.

Dallas then placed the ring on my finger. "I love you man.", he said as he stood up and hugged me tightly. "Woo !", Two-Bit hollered before clapping. The rest of the guys then joined in. "Didn't think you had it in ya Dal.", Soda said as they all crowded around us.

"I always did. It just took me a minute to realize it.", Dallas said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "So DiDi, what are your plans for the rest of this great day of yours ?", Two asked me. "I should go see my dad and Tim and them. Then me and my girls are gonna get dressed here and then we'll go out.", I say.

"I'm coming with you.", Dallas told me. I nodded my head. "Be careful. We love you.", Steve said as he came to hug me tightly. He kissed my forehead and me and Dallas left.

"There's the birthday girl !", Auntie Edna said as she saw me walk in. Dallas then trailed in behind me. "And Dallas ?"

"Hi Auntie. Where's Dad and Tim ?", I ask her. "Your dad is in the kitchen with Curly at the table. Tim is in his room.", she told me. "Tim's still mad at me ?", Dallas asked Aunt Edna. "I believe so, sweetheart.", she whispered to him.

"Oh well he's gonna have to get over it.", I snap. I then walked into the kitchen. "Tim ! You're needed in the kitchen !", I yell. "Happy Birthday Trudy !", Curly exclaimed. The kitchen was a mess and so was my Dad and Curly's face.

Their was flour everywhere and broken eggs. "We tried to bake you a cake.", my dad said as he chuckled. I just rolled my eyes playfully and shook my head. "Everyone ! Living room instead !", I yell.

Everyone then walked to the living room. Dallas stayed close to me. He was being very clingy and I was trying to get use to it. "So, what is it that you want to talk about sweetheart ?", Aunt Edna asked. "Yeah, and why is he here ?", I heard Tim asked. He had came out of his room and was leaning up against the wall.

"He's here because of this.", I say as I show them the ring. "Oh my goodness ! You're getting married !", Aunt Edna exclaimed happily. "What !?", My Dad said in disbelief. "Woah ! That's so cool !", Curly said. "No ! I'm not getting married.", I tell them. "Thank god.", Tim said.

"This is a promise ring. Dallas gave it to me.", I say as I look back at him. He looked nervous so I grabbed his hand. "We're together now.", I say. "Over my dead body !", Tim snapped. "Listen man, I know what you're thinking. I'm not going to hurt her. I promise.", Dallas then said.

"I should kick your ass again !", Tim said angrily. "Tim, stop it !", I yell at him. "I love her man !", Dallas then yelled at Tim. "And you're not gonna stop me from loving her and being with her because she makes me happy !"

The room was silent. "I got hauled in and no one was there for me ! She was ! And she bailed me out.", Dallas spoke. "No one cares for me like she does. I mean the gang does but not like Trudy man. She's kept me out of trouble."

I saw Aunt Edna wipe a tear from her face. "Just let us be happy man. Trust me. You're my best bud. I want your blessing.", Dallas said to Tim. "Uh, I'm her father.", my dad said. "Jerry, shut up.", Aunt Edna whispered to him, causing me to chuckle. "Tim please.", I say softly.

He looked at me and his eyes softened. "I just wanna protect you, Trudy.", Tim told me. "But if he makes you happy and he's being truly honest about this then....go ahead."

I then smiled and pulled him into a hug. "I love you cousin.", I say to him in a whisper. "I love you too. But just make sure you come to me when he breaks your heart cause I'll kill him.", Tim said. I chuckled and pushed him away.

"Alright Dallas, I give you my blessing but as soon as she tells me you did anything, I'm gonna kill you.", Tim told him. Dallas then nodded. Tim then looked at Dallas and then held out his hand. Dallas hesitated but shook his hand and then they shared a hug. "Okay, now you can talk to my father.", I tell Dallas.

"Oh he's not that important.", Curly said with a silly smile on his face. Aunt Edna thumped him on is head. "Ow ma !", Curly said. Everyone just laughed. And to think, I thought things would never get better.

"So what are you gonna wear ?"

"Something sexy.", I say as I look through my clothes. "No, you're not.", Dallas said from the living room. I rolled my eyes. "I can't believe you guys are together now and already arguing.", Mina laughed as she plopped down on my bed.

"I guess I should've told him we were going to a club and not a regular old greaser party.", I chuckle. I then pulled out some random clothes and started to make an outfit. When I was done, I was very impressed with my outfit. "He's going to kill you.", Cornelia whispered to me as all three of us looked at my outfit.

"He'll be fine.", I say as I shrugged. "He's going to murder you !", Mina exclaimed. "I know !", I whine. "I got an idea.", Mina said. "Wear that, and put something on over it and then when we get to the club, take it off."

"You're so smart. I would've never thought of that.", Cornelia said. "You and Trudy should thank me. Your boyfriends would've killed ya both.", Mina said as she crossed her arms.

I rolled my eyes and me and the girls started to get ready. Mina wore a black dress with black boots and stockings and a long black leather Jacket over it.

She curled her hair and then put on red lipstick. Cornelia wore some dark pants and a cute crop top. It was brown and see through. But she had a little jacket to cover her up because it was now November and cold.

My outfit was a little too revealing. But I was seventeen now. I felt like an adult. That's not an excuse to dress all grown up but still. My outfit was an all black bodysuit with some black stockings. I was going to be very cold tonight but I planned on getting drunk and dancing all night.

"So, we're ready to go ?", I ask the girls. "I am.", Mina said as she fluffed her hair. "Well lets go.", I say softly as we walk out the door. "Woah !", I heard Dallas say. I hadn't even made it to the front door yet. "Ladies, she'll meet you to the car.", he said to my friends.

He looked me up and down, bit his lip, then pointed for me to go back inside the room. I rolled my eyes and did so as he followed me. "Dallas, come on.", I whine. "Babe, look at you.", he said. "It's like you're begging for guys to come at ya."

"I'm not. I just wanna look good and party.", I say to him. "I understand that but I don't wanna have to kick someone's ass for looking at you or touching you.", Dallas said. Then, I got an idea. "Then, just come with us.", I tell him. "You definitely don't want me to do that.", he said as he chuckled.

"You can beat up whoever looks at me or something. I'm giving you permission. But, I get to wear this and dance with my girls.", I say. Dallas started to think about it. "Fine. But as soon as I beat someone up, we're leaving.", he said sternly. "Deal.", I say with a smirk.

He then looked me up and down again. He shook his head, not before smirking, and me and him walked out the room. Thankfully, the other guys were gone and Darry and Pony were sleep. I didn't want to hear their mouths about my outfit either.

We walk to the car and Dally gets in the drivers seat. I get in on the passenger side. "He's coming with us.", I tell my best friends. "We figured.", Cornelia said as her and Mina giggled and snickered. "Do you see what she has on ?", Dallas turned around and asked them. "Oh shut up and just drive.", I say as I playfully slapped his arm.

"I can't believe we all got in free !", Cornelia said excitedly. "Yeah thanks to Dallas.", Mina said as she smirked at me. "I know a guy.", Dal said as he took out a cigarette. "Well, you know me. I gotta have a drink.", I say as I head to the bar. "Hey there pretty lady, what can I get for ya ?", the bartender asked me.

"Yeah, what can he get for ya doll ?", Dallas asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He's being jealous already and we just got here. "I'll take some vodka and mix it with sprite.", I tell the bartender. "Coming right up.", he said quickly before then taking my friends orders.

As I waited, a guy next to Dallas started talking to him. "Is that your girlfriend ?", he asked Dallas. "Yeah, she is.", Dallas told him. "She's a real beauty.", the guy said. "Don't be a idiot and lose her. There's guys here who wouldn't hesitate to knock her off her feet."

Dallas looked at the man. Then at me. I didn't want him to know that I heard the man. So, I thought I should just turn away. The bartender then gave us our drinks. I gulped mines down and then the girls drank there's. I quickly kissed Dallas on the cheek. "I'm going to dance.", I tell him.

"Hey, be careful !", he said to me as I dragged my best friends with me. The music was loud and the dancing crowd was huge. Me and my girls were having the time of our lives. My birthday has been amazing. I was swaying my hips to the music and not having a care in the world about who saw me.

"Look who's here.", I heard Mina say. I turned to look and saw Sylvia. That two timing broad. She was here with some other guy none of us knew. "I could kick her ass right now.", I say. "I knew Dallas cared for her but she never cared for him."

"You have him now. Be better than her. Don't fight her unless you have to.", Mina told me. "Yeah, besides, it's your birthday and he's only worried about you and not her.", Cornelia said. I then calmed down and kept dancing. I went back and forth to the bar for drinks until I felt the room spinning.

I was feeling amazing and I felt like I was flying. I was having too much fun until I saw Sylvia talking to Dallas. He looked irritated by her presence. I should've told everyone that drunk Trudy gets really dangerous.

I then walked back over to Dallas and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Mm, hey baby.", I say as I kiss his ear. I then looked up at Sylvia. "Ew, what do you want ?", I ask her. "I was talking to my boyfriend.", she snapped. I snickered. "Boyfriend ?", I laugh. "This ring on my finger says different."

I then held up my left hand and showed her the ring. She was speechless. "And you're literally here with a whole different guy.", I say as I pull Dallas's head into my chest. He wasn't saying a word. He was smart. I had this handled. "That doesn't mean anything. Me and Dallas will always be forever ! Right Dallas ?", Sylvia asked him.

"You're crazy. You never come visit me when I get hauled in. I know for a fact you were always out, two timing me man.", Dallas said. I faked a sad face. "You know I love you baby.", Sylvia said as she tried to touch Dallas. "Touch him and I swear to god, I'll stab you in both hands with my blade !", I snap.

"He's just gonna leave you for me again. He's done it once, he'll do it twice.", Sylvia smirked. She was about to walk away until I picked up a beer bottle and used it to crack her upside the head with it. She fell to the floor and was knocked out cold. "And I'll also kick your ass twice !", I yelled as if she was listening but she couldn't hear me.

Everyone in the club was looking and they were shocked. "We gotta go !", Mina said as she pulled on me. "No ! I'm gonna kill her !", I snap, but before I could even get close to her unconscious body, I was lifted off the ground. "Trudy, you're crazy !", Cornelia laughed as we all ran out the club and to the car. Dallas put me in the car and put my seatbelt on.

The girls got in the back and started to laugh. "It's not funny man, she could've got hauled in !", Dallas scolded. "It's kinda funny !", Mina laughed. I just sat there in silence because I was a little aggravated about what happened. "We'll talk when we get back to the house.", Dallas said to me. I just rolled my eyes and crossed my arms and looked out the window.

Cornelia and Mina weren't drunk but they weren't all the way sober either. They kept laughing while we drove home. Thank god it wasn't a long ride home. "Could you two step out of the car for a second ?", Dallas asked the girls once we got back to the house. "Go easy on her Dal. She's drunk and jealous.", Mina said before her and Cornelia got out.

"Trudy man, you can't do that.", Dallas then said. "I can do whatever I want ! She was all over you and she thought she was gonna get away with what she said !", I snapped. "Well, I showed her something !"

"You could've gotten arrested.", Dallas told me. "It's not like it would be my first.", I say as I twirl my hair on my finger. "Listen man, you kept me out of trouble, so I'm gonna keep you out of trouble as well.", Dallas said. "Alright ?"

I nodded. "Look at me.", Dallas demanded. I looked at him and sighed. "No one is gonna take me from you, alright ? I got you that ring for a reason.", Dallas said before kissing me softly. We both got out of the car and headed inside, hand in hand. Cornelia and Mina were in the living room on the couch. I assumed Pony, Soda and Darry were asleep.

"Don't be too loud.", I tell them. I went in the bathroom and Dallas came behind me. He closed the door and locked it. "Now why are you locking the door ?", I ask as I run my fingers through my hair. "So I can do this.", he said. Before I could turn and face him, he had me pinned up against the sink.

"What you did at that club was sexy.", he said seductively. "It really turned me on."

"Me being angry and almost killing your ex girlfriend ?", I ask him, as I run my fingers through his hair. "Yeah man.", he said. He then started to place kisses on my neck. "Dallas, we can't.", I say softly, not wanting him to stop. "Why can't we ?", he asked in between kisses.

"My brothers are sleep and the girls are out there.", I tell him. "So what ? You'll be quiet.", Dallas then said. Before I could ask how, his left hand moved down between my legs and his right hand covered my mouth as I moaned.

"Shhh.", he said. I just whimpered as he touched me. He was about to take off his shirt until we both heard loud banging and yelling at the door. "Help !", we heard. We quickly rushed out the bathroom. "Who's at the door ?", Dallas asked. "W-We don't know.", Cornelia said as her and Mina held onto each other.

"Help ! Please !", we heard. I immediately recognized the voice. "Open the door.", I say. "Trudy...", Dallas said. "Do it !", I say. Dallas shook his head and opened it. The person at the door fell inside and on the floor. He was covered in blood.

"Trudy....I'm so s-sorry...."

"Who did this to you, Mike ?", I ask him as I watched him squirm in pain. "J-Jonathan.", he managed to get out. I knew it.

A/n ~ How y'all feel ? 🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 73 15
Y/N Curtis. She was a fearful girl at the start, but traumatizing events changed her. Y/N Curtis. In the highest part of life, she was a strong, dama...
8.7K 166 36
The cousin of the Curtis' comes to town when her mom dies and needs a place to stay. She is a Party Girl trying to change. Her cousins take her in an...
210K 3.4K 33
she's a greaser who didn't have a place where she belonged. her father died and her mother is a bad drug addict. let's just say her home life isnt go...
2.4K 27 16
18 year old KK Lee had always wanted to go to Tulsa Oklahoma where her parents met and fell in love. When her brother dies in the military when she w...