Hyper Dimension Neptunia Rebi...

By Dush20

You are broken and never got to be free from your curse/killer and have been spring-locked inside of a costum... More

Y/N Bio Robotic Forms his other half and Y/N sisters Bio
Harem List Neptunia
Harem Part 2
Prologue
Chapter 1 New World New Friends and a New Beginning
Chapter 2 Histore, Results, New Home, And Arfoire's Attack
Y/N description and other information
Chapter 3:The Guild, RED, Training, A Crush, and the W.Golden Freddy form part 2
Chapter 3 The Guild, RED, Training, A Crush, and the W.Golden Freddy form part 2
Chapter 3:The Guild, RED, Training, A Crush, and the W.Golden Freddy form part 2
Heads Up For any readers
Another Idea for a story but in Hyperdimension Neptunia rebirth 3
Songs for you to guess That I'll use in the story
Characters Friends when he was alive Child hood (From Earth)
Teen Life in the Hero world His Trainer's and Gods Blessing
Y/N's sister Lily Afton Power's and Animatronic Form's
Question For Y'all
Result's
Chapter 4 The Fight, Meeting The Goddess, A Sibling Reunion?,Freeing Arfoire.
Q&A/Questions and Answers
Observer Revealed
Memories of the past. Y/N's Afton Death and What really happaned to Y/N's Soul

Chapter 3: The Guild, RED, Training, A Crush, and the W.Golden Freddy form part1

363 0 3
By Dush20

9 Days Till The Fight

Y/N P.O.V

I was on my way to the guild so I could do some work and also start getting stronger for the fight in 10 days so I gotta start now and I'll do a simple quest to start my training and and then I'll ask IF if she'll do a sorta spar but anyways we are at the guild and I keep my suit in something called an inventory? I guess it's like a game. And after a few things of getting registered and set up with a few things. A then we decided to take the dogoo and mega dogoo quests. On the way to the location I put my suit on and IF said she told me about the adventure's she had when she met Neptune which was rather nice and I was laughing when she was shoving eggplants in Neptune's mouth she laughed too and then we arrive although she was wondering what I looked like with out the shirt and why I was taller in the suit.

IF: Well here we are this is the place and a chance to get your self ready but why are you wearing the suit?

In suit Y/N: Well I thought I could have myself remain sorta mystery like they could think I'm a human or a machine which would be good and besides I'm gonna use the money I get so I can buy some spare clothes just in case something happens to the ones I'm wearing and also when I was a bit more different you know in my dimension there was a game about y'all and I often wear the same coat you have but I never got to bring it with me when I was ya know alive I'm just reincarnated.

IF: Wait you said you wore the same coat I have does that mean you had the game with you or was it some sort of cosplay?

In suit Y/N: Both.

IF: So you like to cosplay and you played games about us?

In suit Y/N embarresd: Well it's not something I'm proud of but the cosplay yes.

IF: I think your similar to Black Heart but at least your able to tell us something how you feel and it's actually interesting you decided to cosplay as me first.

In suit Y/N: Thanks and I felt different when I cosplayed as you.

IF: What do you mean by that?

In suit Y/N: I felt a sort of fire 🔥 aura and I felt a lot of determination. Also it felt kinda nice.

IF: Well that's odd and also you mentioned a sorta fire aura right I tend to play with fire in battles.

In suit Y/N: Cool any way let's do this partner. Also I know a bit of martial Arts so we should be fine.

After the fight with the annoying doggoos

In suit Y/N: And there we go.

IF: And it's nice to have someone's back for these thing's thanks partner.

In suit Y/N: No problem Iffy we are like one person when we fight together it's feels kinda nice that way.

IF: Yup and it helps incase your at a disadvantage.

In suit Y/N: cool. And also I just got this weird feeling that someone is gonna say hey wifey number 1?

IF sweat drops 💦: Oh dear!!!

????: Hey wifey number 1!!!!

In suit Y/N: shoot.

IF: You had to say it didn't you.

In suit Y/N: Hey at least I'm not like Neptune.

IF: Good point. Anyways I think your gonna ask who's this girl am I right?

I nodded my up and down.

IF: Boy are you In for a story.

????: Hey How it going wifey number 1. And who's this?

IF: well I'm doing fine and This is spring Bonnie a friend of mine.

In suit Y/N: Hello there fair maiden what's your name?

Red: It's Red and it's pretty odd that you said fair maiden.

IF: Well Springbonnie is programmed to be Formal when he doesn't know what the persons name is and if the person has a high rank or not.

Red: Wait you said he so it's a guy right?

IF: ask Nepgear that question ok.

Red: Ok and it was nice meeting you Springbonnie.

In suit Y/N slight bow: The pleasure is all mine Lady Red.

Red: It's kinda strange being called Lady Red.

In suit Y/N: sorry.

Red: Hey no worries. 😉

In suit Y/N: adios Seniorita Red.

Red: Um bye.

In suit Y/N using Neptune's voice: And so Red sets off on her adventure to find more wifeys what happens next we'll stay tuned for more on Nepstation.

IF: pfft hahahah hahhahah hahahahahahh aahhh That was funny.😆

In suit Y/N: Wait. wait a minute.

IF: Yeah what's up.

In suit Y/N: Why does she go wifey hunting?

IF: She has reasons.

In suit Y/N: Ok so do you maybe wanna spar like go one on one?

IF: Yeah and I've wanted to see if you can use any other weapons.

In suit Y/N: Sure and I'll tell you my plan for when we have to fight the old hag or as you call Arfoire.

IF: So you were thinking of a plan In case something goes wrong. That's real smart.

In suit Y/N: Yes and it will be very important so I figured you should know this as well I let Histoire know so it's only fair and your gonna have to keep this a secret from the other except Histoire and Compa.

IF: Ok so we spar and then talk about your plan so if possible could I ask if that's the only weapon you can use?

In suit Y/N: No I duel wield and I can use other weapons too.

IF: looks like that's one less thing to worry about.

In suit Y/N: let me guess she can duel wield too.

IF: Sadly but hey this should even the odds.

In suit Y/N: Then were just gonna have to make sure she can't doing anything at all.

I just smirk inside the suit and I think she gets the idea. And she smirks too. After that we get ready to do are spar.

In suit Y/N: Just remember this is to see if I've gotten stronger.

IF: All right lets begin.

After the Spar or duel.

In suit Y/N: Not bad Iffy.

IF: Thanks and you've gotten stronger now.

In suit Y/N: Great and I've done martial Arts so  in a way I find this fun and it's the first time I've seen someone be able to keep up with me.

IF: Thanks well let's head back and turn the quest in sound we'll call it a day.

In suit Y/N: sure thing Iffy.

I took the suit off and put it in my inventory and We walked to the guild and turned in the quest we had and we were headedomg back to Nep's place on the way I felt some sorta weird aura/someone watching us and I asked Iffy if she knew who it was.

Y/N: Hey Iffy.

IF: You felt it too?

Y/N: Yeah and I think we have company.

IF: Be on your guard till we get back too Nep's place.

Y/N: Copy that. Also is there anyone else that does martial arts other than just me?

IF: Yes.

Y/N: Well for some reason I can sense a sorta dark aura and a bit of a faint holy aura.

IF: We gotta move quick.

Y/N: The we better run!

IF: Quick we gotta get out of here.!!!

And we took off at a sort of very fast speed and for some reason I was faster than her so I went back to Iffy picked her up and got us to Neps place really really fast for some reason face her was a little red and I got confused so I asked her.

Y/N confused: What the matter Iffy.

IF blushed: C-can you put me down please it's embarrassing with you holding me like this.

Y/N: Oh sorry about that but you said we had to get out of there quickly so after I figured out I could run faster I came picked you up and got us out so we're good right?

IF: Yes and please worn me next time.

Y/N: I will and let's make sure we keep this a secret from Neptune. Because I sorta got a picture in my head and You were pretty much shoving Eggplants into Neptunes mouth hoping that she'll be quiet or at least keep her mouth shut.

IF: That's pretty accurate and also true. And yes I can agree with you on keeping this a secrets.

Y/N: Well Lets turn in for the night and keep working hard I'll fill you in on my plan with Histoire In the morning.

IF: Ok but let's get cleaned up and get some shut eye.

We went in and got to our rooms and I decided to let iffy go first because I like to be the nice one and let women have there privacy she was surprised that I let her go first and I told her that I can wait until she out of there after that I thought to myself what would I have done if I was different but then again we only have one choice in life so we have to make the best of it but I'm no perv and that just how it is and I don't feel comfortable around Pervs. So were gonna continue training So when we have to fight Arfoire we'll be ready after she was done I waited for the water to recharge and head in cleaned up and got ready for bed.

8 Days left till the fight

The next day I woke up I tried to get up but something is holding me which I found was odd so I took a look and found what was holding on to me and I was sorta startled by this. The one holding me was someone I never met and she was sleeping so peacefully so I decided to try a wake her up by poking her cheeks and to my surprise it works and I'm gonna ask who and why she's here.

Strange Girl: Is it morning already.

Y/N scared: W-W-What are y-you doing in m-my Bed?

Strange Girl: Oh sorry I thought this was the guess room.

Y/N: It's fine but could you please let go of me?

Strange Girl: Ohhh sorry your were really soft and cuddly so I fell asleep very quickly.

Y/N: Don't you find it strange that your well sleeping with a guy. And some women sorta tend to do things to guys when their asleep.

Strange Girl: Like what?

Y/N: Wait are you some sorta goddess? Because you seem strong.

Strange Girl: I suuure am what's your name?

Y/N: The Name Be Y/N L/N and what's your name?

Plutia: My names Plutia It's nice to meet you.

Y/N: Nice to meet you too Plutia I gonna go make breakfast so when ever your ready come out be ready for what is on the table.

Plutia: Yaaaay.

So after that encounter I was sorta happy I think and that's the first time a girl ever slept with me which was pretty odd. But I went to the kitchen to make the food and also got them something to drink seeing them smile and puts me at ease and also helps me relax a bit. when I was normal I was very good at cooking and it was a little surprising to them but hey at least I'm able to do something anyways I'm gonna ask how Plutia got here. And at the same time I'll inform Iffy and Histoire about my plan.

Y/N: Hows the food gals?

The Girls: It's great.

Y/N: So anyways After y'all are done I need to talk to If and Histoire.

Y/N thoughts : I hope they understand this plan and it's gonna be risky if i'm not careful.

The Guild, RED, Training, A Crush, W.Golden Freddy Form

to be continued in part 2

And yes there will be a harem and thank you for your support i enjoy it but coming up with the story covers is tricky and you should read my other story when ever possible.

And a shout out to USAGamer178 thank you for your response and i like your stoires and if you can could you share this stoire with some people who like the neptunia franchise.

I'll make the harem list next but till then stay safe y'all peaceout.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 1.5K 26
You're a teenager with the love of dancing. As a child, you competed in community dancing competitions with all your friends. Your mother and father...
113K 4K 14
πŸ”¦πŸ©ΈπŸ‘Ύ ── FNAF MOVIEβ”Šβͺ ᴍΙͺᴋᴇ κœ±α΄„Κœα΄Ιͺα΄…α΄› ! ❫ ##. ❛ 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 π’πŽ π‹πŽππ† βœΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚ a FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS fanfiction. ╭──╯ IN W...
433K 18.4K 77
Finding out the truth. Sure it may seem nosy, And sure, it may take MONTHS to-do so, But, In the end.. it will all be worth it. All the brain games...
24.3K 668 36
Sun and Moon story with a lot of angst, fluff and twists. There will be interesting things that are going to make many questions. There will be sadne...