Interdimensional Romanoff (Un...

By MPereira_T2

Elijah Romanoff is the 16 year daughter of Natasha Romanoff, the past Russian spy, and Avenger. She and her m... More

Profile
Flashbacks*
Fight*
Morning After*
Forgiveness?*
Portal*
Profiles
What's the Justice League?
Interigation
Young Justice
Life
Attacked
Interrogation
AN
Morning After

A/N- IMPORTANT!

3.6K 63 9
By MPereira_T2

Hey, I'm sorry but I am ending the story. Originally I was going to edit the chapters and try to go from there, but I honestly am not interested in continuing. I am more focused on the stories that I am currently working on, and trying my hardest to regularly update those. So sorry but this story is done. 

Thank you for reading, again I'm sorry I just have no interest in continuing this story.  If you want please check out some of my other stories.

-Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 245 27
(Marvel's the Avengers Fanfic) Five years after her parents death, Nick Fury invites Abigail Evans to become apart of a team called the Junior Avenge...
82.9K 3.1K 71
Where Natasha didn't escape from the Red Room alone, but accompanied by a child, one she swore to protect no matter what the cost and become someone...
35.9K 1.1K 20
The twin daughters of the famous Black Widow are back! And this time, they're on a mission to help their family, the Avengers, defeat a killer robot...
9.1K 540 18
Two months ago, Saylor Grey managed to escape the nightmare she called home for the last two years. Suddenly the 16 year old is all alone, with a sin...