Aquamarine (GirlxGirl)

By cold_french_fry

"You fucked a mermaid?!" *Highest Ranks* 1- lesbianromance 5- gaystory 5- wattpadpride 10- girlxgirl More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Final Chapter 84
Epilogue

Chapter 74

14.6K 783 485
By cold_french_fry

Aquamarine's pov

-

Should I scream for help? I don't think I should. Someone might come in here and tie my tail next.

Or maybe they thought I was dead and they were getting me ready to be chopped up into tiny fish sticks and sell me across the continents of the world!

I think I watch too much cooking shows and fantasy movies. My mind is mush and my thoughts run wild.

Who the hell even tied me up with chains and bolted me to the wall? That's a kinky ass mother fucker right there, I need to meet them.

Unless that mother fucker is my father. Then that's just gross.

I groaned and glanced around the room around, desperately searching for something I could use to escape this grasp

Bingo.

My eyes landed on a silver flicker that was beaming through the seaweed on the ground. God they kept my room like shit in here. There's algie everywhere.

I squinted my eyes, only to see my diamond hair clip -that I used on my wedding- was wedged between the growing grass on the ground.

I sucked in the cold water and narrowed my eyes towards the metal that was being reflected by the small piece of sunshine that came through the window.

The metal squirmed around but detached itself from the grass and floated over towards my way. A smile stretched across my lips as I grabbed the item with my teeth.

I twisted my neck and inserted the pin into the hole-

That's a sentence I never thought I'd hear myself say.

Thank God Allie showed me all of those documentaries on 'how to escape a kidnapping' two years ago. It's weird how you'd think you wouldn't need those types of inform. It was coming in handy, especially since I memorized how to pick a lock.

She wanted me to be prepared and ready for the real world because Poseidon knows it's not pretty.

Good thing I was good with my mouth and agile with my tongue movements-

That's another sentence I never expected to hear myself say.

I twisted the metal in the locks of the chain that was tightened around my wrist, hearing a soft click as I fumbled around with the locks using my teeth.

"Yes!" I hissed when the lock popped open, splitting into two and sinking into the ground.

I grabbed the pin with my free hand and undid the second lock, allowing it to sink to the ground.

"ha ha! Fucker!" I hissed at the chains on the wall as I swam backwards

But instead of feeling the relief, my emotions was clouded by the sadness in my veins. I guess the feeling of uneasiness and not knowing what happened to Beverly and Adam was taking over my soul more than I needed it to. I closed my eyes and clenched my fists together, feeling the pain in my palm as I squeezed my nail into the skin

"She's okay. She. Is. Okay" I whispered to myself

She better be okay or else I'll turn this entire kingdom up like a fucking tornado in the ocean.

I'll unleash hell in Atlantic. A hell they've never seen before.

A hell with water instead of fire, basically.

I swear if a single strand of hair from her face is tampered with, I won't hesitate to drive a stick of lightening through the man's chest and let him sleep with the fishes. Literally.

It's all so surreal though. The last time I was here, I was this soft and opressed girl who was being married off to some man against my will. It's a heavy topic to talk about but I rather skip over the boring details and dramatic description.

I had no idea what a flip flop was or the colours on a traffic light.

I had no idea of the good life that laid on the land, the kind of life that everyone in Atlantis deserved to be apart of.

I was just a girl who had no idea about her future. I was a girl who had no idea that I'd run into one of God's most beautiful creation and fall deeply in love with her.

I've never loved before but God knows I don't want to love another.

My eyes scanned my room once again. The teal blue colour of the wall was fading and the concrete was crumbling at my fingertips, yet it still held it's place strongly. Refusing to be knocked down. Just like me.

My fingers brushed over the sharp corals on the comb I used on my wedding day. I chuckled to myself as I recalled throwing the veil away before entering the catherdal.

If I could, I would have stripped out of that dress in front of everyone and burned it before their eyes just to make a statement.

Everything in my room wasn't that badly damaged but I could tell that someone was in here and tossed everything around. Perhaps looking for a reason why I'd leave or just angry that I wasn't no longer there.

Maybe it was my father who came in here and destroyed all of my belongings.

But why would he smash the only photo I have of my mother?

I furrowed my brows and dipped down towards the bottom of the room, the shards of glass had the small beam of sunlight beaming across it.

My fingers ran over the clear glass, avoiding any small pieces to slice through my skin.

My eyes then landed on the picture of my mother, I sighed and gripped the tall photographer, allowing the bubbles that was trapped under the paper to float up into the air

A really long time ago, Kat brought a camera with her when she came to visit my uncle Drew. My mother and I would sit on a tall stone in the water, watching them and giggle when they kissed, teasing them in the process.

Kat would take photos of her and my uncle so she could treasure them when she returned home. So one day, she took a photo of my mother on the stone, her fingerings running through her raven black air and her chin tilting up to the golden sun that beamed down across her perfect skin.

A couple days later, Kat returned with a photoframe and the picture inside it, I was in love with the talent she had as a photographer. I guess that's where she started to grow her business to own an entire modeling agency.

My mother and I snuck the frame back to Atlantis like two drunken Octopus that was nervous. We couldn't allow father to see the photo, we wanted it to be a surprise for his birthday but like all the others, he was too busy on his birthday to spend time with us, even if it was just for a simple dinner.

So I brought the picture back into my room and kept it there on the wall, he never came to me room to bid me goodnight so I thought it was safe from his reach.

I sighed and folded the picture, she seemed so happy, so at peace in this photo. I wonder if she's happy now, wherever in heaven or hell she might be.

What? The woman wasn't a saint, I could tell you that for sure.

I missed her. I truly did miss her, especially in times like these. Sometimes all you needed was your mother's arms around you to tell you everything's going to be alright, especially when you were scared out of your life and unsure about every single thing.

This was too hectic for me to even handle on my own. No one should feel this kind of pressure, this kind of hurt, this kind of betrayl from their own father

I made a completely different life for myself, I want nothing to do with this or whatever he expected me to do.

I'm done. I'm done with all of it and he could kiss me purple and green scales that was supposed to be my ass.

So I hovered off the ground, stretching tall and holding my head high. I needed to get the fuck out of here, I don't know what would happen after I do.

I don't know if he'll come after me again, I don't know if I'm ever going to be safe on land with Beverly. But I was ready to take that chance.

I will not allow this man to take control of my life. I will not allow this man to make me unhappy for the rest of my goddamn fish life that I had remaining.

He could shove that trident down his throat and watch as my tail flaps away back to land to be with the girl I love.

Time to bust out of this place. Again.

My jaw clenched and I turned my head in the direction of the door, the adrenaline coursed through my veins and the splash of water was left behind my as I sprang towards the door.

But unlike movies, things doesn't always have a happy ending.

My eyes grew wide and my jaw dropped when I came face to face with the person hovered in front of my door

"Megan?!"

-
A/N
Who da fuck is Megan?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2K 16
Never try to sneaky link with me, you'll love it here I do not own any pics or videos used. They are just to match a face to the characters you are...
5.3M 220K 107
"Dumbass" "Blind bitch" "Shut up and kiss me"
8.6M 315K 109
"Forgive me Lord for I had sex with Lucifer's daughter" It's Hell on Earth when the Dark Lord's daughter starts Highschool and she's nothing you'd ex...
697K 28.9K 28
- Sequel to Stuck With You