Sidnaaz "bestfriend or boyfri...

By snena12

sidharth and asim both are brothers, asim is shehnaaz's best friend and sidharth also likes her but he never... More

bestfriend or boyfriend
1st or 3rd doesn't matter
Akdu, Nakhre, His Touch
Suspended, Not your fault
Proud, Jealous, Sweet
Mini dress, Beautiful, boyfriend
Library, Hurt, Mr. hero
Ignorance, Restless, Faltu
Attached, First Hug, Gadha
Guilty, Bomb
Club, Fattu, Aashiq
support
Beautiful, Kiss, What!!
Bhai, Mirchi and Phone call
Shock, Pathar dil and Group hug
Help, Dinner and Condition
I want your suggestions
Test, Qazi and Jealous?
Pyar, Butter chicken and Chota?!
Friends, Adopted and Tiffin?
Gorgeous, Prize and Misunderstandings??

Slapped, Gilli mitti and Chadii!??

1.6K 186 30
By snena12

Last post pr bilkul thore se comments the, kya apko last wala part acha nhi laga tha☹, ab me target rakh rhi hun 150+ votes ka or 30+ comments ka uske bad hi me next post dalongi jese hi ye target complete hoga ushi waqt se new post likhongi me or uplode bhi karongi❤..

Flashback start
Sidharth is now in matric and asim is in 8th.
Sidharth had won a trophy of best student and he had also top in his class. Everyone was clapping, asim was very happy so he was continuously clapping for his brother. Sidharth came from stage and asim quickly go towards him and hugged him. Sidharth also hugged him back.

Now it was time for asim's result and asim was fail in one subject.

They go home and asim was badly scolded by ashok and rita, asim was looking at sidharth that may be he helped him but sidharth couldn't say anything.

Asim goes to his room and he was crying, sidharth goes to him and tried to make to him calm but asim was upset so he misbehaved with sidharth and shouted on him.

Rita came at that time and slapped asim also scolded him for misbehaving with sidharth. sidharth take rita with him to living room and said that its ok, but he was upset with asim's behaviour.

Its not like that, that asim and sidharth didn't fight or misbehave with each other but today rita can't tolerate, she was already upset with asim's result, she just cannot control herself, because today asim's tone was another fone which she hates.

Sidharth and asim didn't eat anything. Sidharth was sitting in garden on a chair.

After some time asim saw him and goes towards him and hold both of his ears with his hands.

Asim: bhaii sorryy..

Sidharth: koi bat nhi chote, aa beth.

Asim: mom ne kabhi mujhe ese nhi dant ta bhai.

Sidharth: janta hun, pr tu manta hai na ke teri galati thi.

Asim: lekin mom and dad jab mujhe dant rahe the to tune kch kyu nhi kaha.

Sidharth: me kya kehta us waqt, wo hamare parents hain unko hak hai na hume dantne ka.

Asim: lekin tu hamesha mujhe mom dad ki dant se bachata hai, aj kyu nhi bachaya, me abhi bhi hurt hun.

Asim makes a pout and sidharth chuckled.

Sidharth: mere bhai teri waja se mene bhi khana nhi khaya, agar tera mood ho to khud bhi kha ke mujhe bhi khane de.

Asim: ehsan to ese jata raha hai jese me isko apni kasam de kr gaya tha ke bhai bhai jab tak mena kahon tab tak khana mat khana.

Sidharth: hahaha acha ab chalega.

Asin: hn chal.

They both eat together and goes to their rooms for sleep.

Sidharth was trying hard to sleep, but his sleep was gone may be because he gets to know that sana is coming tomorrow to their home. He thought to go towards asim.

Sidharth goes towards asim's room and he was sleeping peacefully.

Sidharth murmurs: kutta kese ghore bechke so raha hai, tujhe to me abhi bata hun.

Sidharth goes towards asim amd bent go near his ears amd shouted: Asimmm..

Asim: aahhhhh. Dara diya, kya hai.

Sidharth: asim tu na, tu adopted hai.
And he laughs.

Asim started to beat him: saale kutte ye koi time hai neend haram ki hai tune meri.

Sidharth: sorry sorry bhai ni tu mera chor abee.

Asim: ab to me tujhe ghanta choronga.

Sidharth freed himself from asim and quickly goes to his room.

Asim: bhagwan esa bhai kisi ko na de, sirf mere dushmano ko hi ese bhai mile, huff ab pata nhi neend aegi ke nhi.

Sidharth goes to his room and thought: saale ne kya dhoya hai mom ne isko ek lagaya tha isne to pata nhi kitne laga diya.

Next day

Evening

Ashok, rita, asim and sidharth was sitting sidharth was glancing at main gate.

Suddenly a car come in and santosh and sana came out from car.

Sana ran towards asim and hugged him and then shake her hand with sidharth and goes to rita and hugged her.

Santosh and ashok gives a hug to each other and they go inside the home.

Everyone settled on sofa and were talking.

Divya, shefali, kaushal, jay and vikas also joined them.

Now in hall only asim, sana, shefali, kaushal, vikas, jay and sidharth are sitting.

Sana was doing her non stop blabbering.

Sana: wese asim tere pr na ye shirt boht achi lag rhi hai.

Asim was about to say something but sidharth interrupted

Sidharth: aryy ye shirt to meri hai na asim.

Asim: nhi teri..

Sidharth: aryy yad nhi tujhe meri jo shirt purani ho jati hain or menhi pehnta to mom tujhe de deti hain.

Jay: aryy hn meri mumy bhi mere kapre kush ko de deti hain.

Asim and kushal was awkwardly silent while everyone was laughing

Jay: pata hai sana kush or asim na baarish me naach rhe the or slip ho gae.

Vikas: hum un pr hase to dono ne ek tub bhara pani ka ye soch kr ke humare upar phekenge.

Sidharth: pehle to utha nhi pa rahe the or jab uthaya to peeche gili mitti me gir gae.

Asim: o hello hum gire nhi the.

Kushal: hn wo to bs khudhi hum beth gae the.

Asim: hn taras kha kr tm teeno pr.

Jay: abee chal, kushal kha butter chicken ki kasam.

Vikas: oyee butter chicken ka kya kasoor hai.

Sidharth: or tm logon ko pata hai ek br na hum log park gae the wahan na ek trampoline tha...

Asim interrupted: abee tu pagal hai kyu meri izzat ki dhajiya ura raha hai.

Jay: aage me batata hun, to kushal or asim na bare chant ban kr gae the trampoline pr jumps marne se inki height barh jaegi.

Vikas: or jump marte marte inki gir gae hahahaha.

Everyone: kyaa!??

Sidharth, jay and vikad together: chadiii.
Everyone laughed while asim and kushal was glaring the trio.

Asim: sana, kaush, shefali chalo hum kahen or ja kr bat krte hain.

Sidharth: kyu yahan tujhe kya kharish ho rhi hai.

Asim: hn me yahan betha rahon taki tu meri izzat ki bhajiyan utara rahe hr do mint bad, chal sana.

Sana: hn chalo wese bhi yahan ek banda hai jis se dori maintain rakhna hi behtar hai.

Sana goes with him while sidharth glared her.

Sidharth didn't realize but asim was getting hurt when sidharth makes fun of him. Sidharth as a big brother always protect asim from everyone but he himself used to irritate asim but he wasn't serious about anything. These small things were affecting asim.

Flashback ends.

Kushal was remembering how embarrassed he and asim felt that day.

But this time none of them says anything, there was an awkward silence.

After sometime, rita and divya came and called them for dinner on dining table.

Sidharth took the advandage and gestured sana to come to his room but sana was nervous that whar is anyone caught them, so she nodded her head in negative manner. Sidharth rolled his eyes and pleads her after that she nodded in yes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyy everyone, i hope you like the update, sorry for being late, now complete the target and update you. Ignore mistakes please. Love you everyone and do read station love its very interested trust me!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 1.9K 16
The story is about two very different persons who connected to each other in BiggBoss. And how there emotional attachment change into true love 💕 Th...
76.4K 4K 16
This books contains various One Shots of our favourite couple . 💗 SIDNAAZ 💗
75.4K 8.5K 52
Here I'll write some short stories of our beloved couple SidNaaz aka Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill. 1. Her Innocent Love [Completed] 2. Innocence...
295K 29.9K 72
Don't judge a book by its cute cover. Note- Plz try to read the story in sequence. A lot of chapters are gonna get misplaced.