Devil May Cry 5 (On Hold)

By returnlightning95

Dante has one final mission to accomplish before he can truly find peace in his life, to kill Mundus, the dev... More

Devil may cry 5
Prolugue
Chapter 1: At Long Last
Chapter 2: Moonlight Promise
Chapter 3: Hunter Gathering
Chapter 4: The Job
Chapter 5: The Encounter
Arthur note
Chapter Six: The Unexpected Darkness
Chapter Seven: The Decision
Chapter 8: Highway Showdown
Chapter Ten: Reunion
Chapter Eleven: The Plan
Chapter Twelve: Trouble
Chapter Thirteen: Invitation
Auther Note
Chapter Fourteen: Vision Or Nightmare
News Update
Chapter Fifteen: The Shadow Hunters
Chapter Sixteen: The Exhibition Match Part I
Chapter Seventeen: The Exhibition Match Part II

Chapter Nine: Loyalty or Betrayal?

235 8 0
By returnlightning95

Razer POV:

I watch from afar the battle that was taking place in the forset. Demon never understood the meaning of surrender, no matter how many time they are kill, they never seem to learn. They are mindless creature with no heart or soul, just obedient puppet. I was once like that, me and my brother. We used to follow Mundus order with no hesisation, we will do our job and slaughter hunderd of people with no mercy until that day. That day changed our live for the better but it end as a worse nightmare. It's the reason now that me and brother are on a seperate path, we both have same destiny, to protect the person who save our life and remain royal until death. But what our's destiny? Were we save just to protect them or there is more for us? I guess time will tell.

Soon I saw a storm forming and hiding in the tree, I saw my brother, Cyris. He has grown stronger and has become skill fighter. I wish I could meet him but the time hasn't come yet. You need to protect Kisara until my master come for her. I felt a tingle sensation in mind, master was summoning me back, with quick glance to my brother, who now was taking the hunter to Kisara, I teleported back to master hideout.

Once I got there, I was standing in my master library. It was huge room full with anicent book about demon and angel. Most were related to their history, power, magic, habiat and so on. It took master and me a long time to collect these book, sometime I wish I can read these book but master forbit me, instead give book that didn't interset him. I know he is keeping secert from me by not letting me read these book but one day, I will know what he is hiding. I walk to his desk where he keep his notes. I saw him near the shelf, reading a book.

"Razer, what did you see?" He asked absently.

"I saw the hunters, fighting an army of demon then one Kisara hunter appeared and wipe them out." I reported.

"Hum..... Has Dante and his hunter become weak that they needed another help?" He said while flipping the book page but I can hear the sarcasm in his voice.

"No Sir, I believe that ever since we captured their general, the shadow hunter have been on high alreat and they want to ensure that their last chance of victory is kept safe from harm way." I said politaly, I waited from him to react but he contiuned on reading.

"Though I must admit the demon hunter are quite skillful fighter, they were killing those demon with ease." I contuined. He shut his book and replace by on the shelf.

"Razer" He turned toward with firece eyes "Never underestimate Mundus army, these might be weakest dark creature in underworld but there are more power demon just waiting to leave their world and come to human world. The only reason that they didn't make an appearance is due to Kisara organization. They have destroyed every single gate that can allow demon access to human world expect for one! He yelled the last part out.

"Though they are skillful warrior, even they have their limits." He continued "but mark word when Mundus will arrive with his army, you will withness the true power of DMC hunters" He said exicted. He went to sat at his desk and started reading his note. I noticed that his bracalet bead have all become blue, when did that happen? Then I remember his signal.

"Master, was there any other reason you summoned me back?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, go to the dungeons, see if our guest is comfortable and give him some food, we need him alive and well if we are to get near Kisara." He said while writing his note.

"Sir with due respect, I want to know something" I asked him. He look up and watched me attentively. "You bracalet bead, weren't they all....." He cut me off "Blank." He finished my sentence and I nodded.

"Yes, they were however I found a way to renew its power and thanks to my source, I have more time in this then ever before" He said happily.

"I don't understand sir, you need an......." Then it hit me "Sir, you didn't!" I said shocked. He just smirk ar me.

"Why are you surprised? You know this was the only way I could stay alive" He said sinisterly.

"But He could have died! I yelled him, he was badly wounded when we brought him here.

"But he didn't, I made sure that he stay alive until he see and talk to his sister and then....." He paused and I saw him grin evily "I will Kill him."

There was a moment of silence, I couldn't believe what he was saying "Sir, if you kill the angel, she will never forgive you, you know how much she care about him and beside, I believe she already made desicion." I said on impulse.

"All she need is me and that all, I have made sure of it, now go and see how is he doing." He said ending our conversation. Before I teleported to the dungeons he talked "I hope you understand that the reason you are alive is due to the fact that I saved you. The reason you can see your brother is cuz of my interfrence. Be grateful for second chance of life" With that I teleported to the dungeons.

When I came in front of Cecil cell, I couldn't breathe. Cecil was chained by special golden chain, created by God to contain angel who have disobeyed and turn to the dark side. However what Vergil did to Cecil was unfair. Cecil was hand and ankles were chanied to the wall but I could see, he can move about but what caught my attention was his condition. No doubt he was treated but before Vergil took his blood. He was sitting on the floor, his knee to his chest and was laying on his head.

When he look up, I could see the angry in his eyes but then they soften when seeing me, He knew I was not his enemy but yet it didn't satisfy me, I'm the reason he not free, I'm too weak and scared to face Vergil. For now The only thing I could do is make him fit enough to stay alive and then I will device a plan to set him free, if mean being killed.

"Don't be hasty boy. Your don't have to scarifice yourself to save me. I will be death by time Vergil plan to kill me" I look at him, shocked. Was he really going to die?

"How do you that? The future is never fixed." I said confidently. There are hundreds of paradox in this universe telling different fate of the person and according to the action the person take, that paradox will occur.

"Yes, you right however there are same fate that are fixed with no change. No matter how many time you try to change it, the end result will be the same Conner." He said sadly but yet again I'm suprised, how does he know my name?

"You look alot like Cyris, I assume you both are sibling, am I right? He asked.

I nodded "How is he?" I asked curiously.

"He's fine but he hasn't have stop looking for you, he believe you are alive." He said kindly.

I chuckled to myself "He was a stubborn child, he never knew meaning of surrender. However we serve different master and so we will at war now that we have taken you as our prisoner." I said opening the cell gate and with snap of my finger, tray of food, drinks and medical kit appeared.

"You know you don't have to do this. you can run away, take refugee with the shadow hunter and be with your brother." He said calmy.

"I know but I made a decison when Vergil save my Life. Whether he betray me or not, I will remain loyal to him until the day I die." I said emtionlessly. After that I started treating his wounds.

"What if he asked you to kill your brother,will you do it?" Cecil asked seriously.

i thought for moment but plan already started to develop in my mind "If ask me to do it, I will not hesisate". I said softly.

Vergil POV:

I watched as Razer treat the wound on Cecil body and give him food to eat. I heard everything Razer said to Cecil in his cell through a mirror which I got, well actually I threaten the witch who had it, in giving to me. I chuckled to myself, he is a faithful demon, never saw this day will come but I appreciate his loyalty. No one have been this loyal and kind to me, not even my own brother, not since when I decided to take our father power. The day he learned that I was alive, he was overjoyed. He was so happy that he even run toward to give me hug but I was far gone. The Vergil he knew was death the moment the devil tried to kill me.

That how far I fallen, I'm ready to Kill my brother to have power and to have her. I took the mirror and whisper kisara name, the mirror shifted and soon I could see Kisara, she was busy talking to one of her hunter. I whisper a small spell to hear what they were talking about.

"Are sure they are alright?" I heard Kisara Concern voice.

"Yes my lady, We were informed by Cyris a few moment that he has demon hunters with him and bring them to your mansion." A female hunter reported.

"Good." She paused a moment "What have of Cerdic?" She asked.

"No sight of him but we have captured one of Mundus demon and and right now intergating it" the hunteress spoke respectfully.

"Come back what you find from it, you may go" She said politaly.

"My Lady" The huntress bowed and left the room.

Before I know what Kisara was thinking, the mirror darken and went blank. I knew that someone is blocking my power and I knew it was Cecil, He must know about the mirrior.

I sighed "I will give you to heal Cecil but when you do, you and I will have a long chat about,who his in control here." With that I contuined research on a certain spell.

So what you think of Conner aka Razer, he is in a really tight situation., and what spell is Vergil is researhing on? Can anyone guess? Vote and Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52 1 8
V(VERGIL) X ORIGINAL CHARACTER Vergil's fall from grace has always been shrouded in mystery and even more so, his time spent as V, the physical embo...
101K 870 21
after 1 year after the battle against Trihexa and the khaos brigade a old childhood love of rias came back most of his harem have ignored him and mo...
267K 14.2K 45
★ 2013 Watty Finalist ★ The day Reyna gives her friend Dante the chance to be her boyfriend is the day a demon's soul awakens within her body. His na...
10.7K 107 5
It is the early 20th century in 1915. Dante is a 23-year-old half-demon and half-human hybrid who was raised and born in Red Grave City. He is born t...