Chapter Twelve: Trouble

Recap:

"What is it Cyris? What Happened?" Kisara asked orderly.

"We got trouble, things have taken for the worst." Cyris said fearfully.

"God damn it Cyris what the hell happened?" I asked furiously.

"My tribe was attacked by Mundus army." Lucia said sorrowfully.

"The Yamato sword have been stolen." Nero said regertfully.

"And those aren't the worst part yet." Cyris said calmly.

"What could be more worst then what we lost." I asked sadly. There was a brief pause before Cyris said the word that dread to us all.

"Mundus is here, in the human world and he looking for us." Cyris said to all of us.

 Dante POV:

 Fifthen minutes of tense silence, everyone deep in their own thought in how to respnse to the new problem. Some how Mundus manage to come to this world undetected however now we know why were the demon were attacking on a large scale. They were gathering enough blood and soul, to make an entrance for Mundus to come true. However how come we didn't sense his presense, my demon side would have sense him immediately, unless........

"Ummm..... as much as shocking and terrible the situation has turned out to be, we must assert it, to see if we can find any solution but in order to do that we must find out what excatly happened." Cyris said breaking the ice.

"I agree with Cyris, let not mope around. We have device a new plan to stop Mundus." Kisara said confidently.

"So where we began?" I asked.

"Let start with what happened to Nero and Lucia, shall we?" Lady said and all of agreed.

It was seven o clock, the room was lit by the chandiler and the atmosphere was full of anxious , nevertheless we have to know. Nero and Lucia were sitting in front of Kisara desk while me and Morrison had back against wall. Lady and Trish were still in their position, sitting on the sofa.

Kisara turned her attention to Lucia first "Lucia tell us, what happened after when you departed from Dante shop?" 

Lucia have been quiet the whole time, she has not utter a single word after the revelation, I could see she was nerves and sad, what ever happened, it's doesn't look good.

After taking a deep breath, Lucia told her tale.

Lucia POV:

"After leaving Dante shop, I immdeiately left for my country, to raise an amry of our own, to fight aganist Mundus. However when I returned to my Island, the Vie de Marli Clan was at war with the devil army. Chaos and destruction was everywhere, bloodshed on both side. I soon took part in the battle however we were holding our own, many of the strongest one had already fallen. 

We were able to defeat them and sent them running but at a great price. Many were either gone or brutally injured. I went to see if Matier was alright but when I got there, Her house was completely destroyed, she was laying on her back, bleeding badly, she was breathing her last breath waiting to see me once more and soon she was gone."  The last part Lucia shed tear for dear mother.

Dante POV:

"Lucia, I'm so sorry." I said sorrowfully. The other give their condolence for her lost.

"It's okay Dante, She was grateful that she was able to meet you and before she died she left a message for you and lady Kisara." She said smiling sadly.