For Us Demigods

not4typicalwriter द्वारा

Three wars. Three wars, they've gone through. You'd think it'd be enough for them. It's more than enough. It... अधिक

Prologue
Parent Teacher Conference
Bigger On The Inside
One Extremely Long Year
At Least They're Alive
Crime Fighting and Relationships
San Fransisco Senior High School Date Night Home Coming
What's Going On?
The Swimming Competition
Poker, Blackjack, and- Strip Poker?
The San Fransisco Terror
The Seven 7 Clover Casino
Halloween, Presidio Style
Sick Day
Override
Family- Problems?
It's A Good Life
Winter Break!
Spread The News
The Woman You Came Back For
The Worst Birthday
The Vows
The Bracelet
Temper Tantrum and Meditation
Metaphorically
Lucky Strike
Difference is Good
Enjoy The Weirdness
Valentine's Day
Whatever Happens
No More School
We're Cleared
Borders and Mayhem
The Gods Conference
Like a Father
The Press Conference
Enjoy Your Stay
Pentagon
Stay Safe
The Protector
As Long As We're Together
Undercover
The Army of Chaos
What Family Means
A/N

Not Entirely Bad, At Least.

12.2K 229 441
not4typicalwriter द्वारा

Third Person's POV

"Percy! Annabeth! Put a shirt on and wake up!" Leo yelled through the intercom.

"Leo! Get off the intercom!" Annabeth yelled. "It's Saturday!"

"And how'd you know we're naked?" Percy yelled.

"Percy!" Annabeth exclaimed.

"And if you say a camera, you have a head start before I kill you." Percy said, as he took his finger off the intercom.

Annabeth at the word camera, abruptly sat up with Percy's duvet covering her body and looked around at any sign of possible cameras.

"Ha! I was right!" Leo yelled. "50 Drachmas!"

Percy chuckled, and so did Annabeth as she fell back into Percy's arm. Percy smiled as he kissed the top of Annabeth's head, and pulled her closer.

"So." Percy said. "What do you want to do today?"

"I don't know..." Annabeth wondered. "The Mall?"

"Let me guess." Percy said. "You need a new book?"

"You know me too well." Annabeth giggled.

"I do don't I?" Percy gave her his trademark grin.

"Come on." Annabeth said, as she got up, pulling Percy's duvet off him, and wrapping it around her body.

"You do know I'm naked, and I've seen you naked." Percy said, and Annabeth turned to him. "What do you need our duvet for?"

"It's so you don't stare at me and get up." Annabeth said.

"How do I know you're not gonna stare at me?" Percy said.

"Get out of bed Seaweed Brain." Annabeth said. "I'm gonna take a shower."

"Can I come?" Percy smirked.

"You're an idiot." Annabeth chuckled and Percy got out of bed and went after Annabeth into the bathroom.

All over the house, everyone have been discussing in between themselves where or what they are going to do that day. It has been a long week, and they are tired, and they wanted to have fun.

Or each of their ideas of fun.

Leo, the Stolls, Beckendorf, and Chris was going to race themselves out of consciousness all day. Might as well use the race track they have stashed on their backyard.

Bianca, Calypso, and Katie wanted to finally work on their roof top garden. Along with the flower bed in the balconies of each rooms.

Sophie, and Thomas decided on a day next to the pool. Clarisse and Silena decided to spend the day in the girls floor. Aether had a date planned for Reyna, so they were going to be gone for the entire day.

"So." Percy said as he took a bite out of his blue muffin, looking at everyone else that hasn't left breakfast. "Where're you guys going?"

"My mom's taking me Mani-Pedi actually. At the mall." Piper said. "Wedding planning and stuff."

"And she's dragging and forcing me along." Thalia mumbled. "Any suggestions of why I shouldn't come? I really want to ditch."

"You are not leaving me alone." Piper said.

"Zeus wants to meet us. Also at the mall." Jason said, pointing at himself and Luke.

"And that ideas freaks me out of sanity." Luke said.

"My dad's not gonna hurt you Luke." Thalia said, and Luke gave her an eye twitch. "Okay, he might. But you have my number on speed dial!"

"What happens if he zaps me. And I pass out and he tortures me and kills me and brings me back to life after erasing my memory so I don't remember anything?!" Luke said and everyone else laugh.

"He won't." Thalia said. "Jason won't let him, right?"

"Of course!" Jason choked on his juice. "My dad would nev- Well. I don't know about Zeus, but Jupiter would never."

"Right!" Luke laughed nervously. "None of you have to deal with your fiancé's scary-ass father!"

The sky rumbled and lightning struck outside the house making Luke yelp. Thalia laughed, and gave him a bear hug. She kissed his cheeks and ruffled his hair.

"My girlfriend's father is Pluto." Frank said pointedly.

"My girlfriend's dad is Neptune." Nico said.

"Neptune is different than Zeus. Pluto is different than Zeus." Luke said. "Even Jupiter is different than Zeus!"

More lightning. Thalia chuckled and kissed Luke.

"DEAL WITH IT DAD!" Thalia yelled, as the last of the thunders struck. "You're going to be fine!"

"Aside for the two engaged couples." Annabeth said. "The rest of you?"

"Just taking Hazel for lunch. Maybe buy her Starbucks." Frank joked. "At the mall." He added.

"Maybe buying a couple of things for our room." Hazel said. "Dad dropped in my allowance this morning."

"So that's what's in the envelopes." Percy said waving the envelope he place inside his pocket.

"There's a screening of a bunch of foreign old movies." Alex said.

"Alex wanted to check it out." Nico said. "It's also at the mall."

"We don't have to if you don't want you know." Alex said, looking at Nico.

"As long as they were from my time, and in Italian. I'll be fine." Nico said.

"Alright. So we're all going to the mall." Percy said.

"Okay." Annabeth said. "Well. Percy and I are going in a couple of minutes, any of you want to hitch a ride?"

"Well I'm teaching Alex to drive. So-" Nico said.

"No thanks." Alex grinned.

"Wait. Nico." Hazel said. "You have a chauffeur."

"A zombie chauffeur." Nico said. "He's on break."

"I think I'm going to drive." Luke said. "You've been driving the whole week." He said to Percy.

"I think I should start driving on my own." Frank said. "Unless Hazel wants to drive?"

"I'm good." Hazel said sipping her glass of water.

"Driving." Jason said.

"For once in this whole week, I'm not getting in a car in which Leo's driving." Piper said.

"Welp." Percy said. "We're going."

"Hey. Any of you want meet up for lunch?" Annabeth said. "There's this cool Greek themed restaurant, that lets you buy their plates and throw it around."

"Sure." Jason said. "I'm Roman, but that doesn't matter does it?" He said sarcastically.

"Come on Jason." Hazel said.

"Sure." Thalia said. "I'm gonna smash some plates."

"See you guys for lunch then." Annabeth said.

"Come on." Percy whined, pulling Annabeth by the hand as he got into her car this time. "Your turn to drive Wise Girl."

"Yeah yeah." Annabeth said, as she started her car.

Do you know, that the holographic screens Leo installed inside the cars have Candy Crush installed? Percy had been waiting all week to play in the car.

"Percy. Come on." Annabeth said as she parked the car.

"Three more moves Annabeth. One more jelly." Percy said, as he made his thinking face, and stared at his game.

"D'you want me to help you?" Annabeth said, smiling at Percy's adorable thinking face.

"No. No." Percy said. "That would be cheating, with your Athenaic brain."

"Athenaic? Not a word Seaweed Brain." Annabeth laughed.

"One minute." Percy said, as he swiped a blue candy. But the Jelly still stands.

"Get the red one." Annabeth said, resting her chin on Percy's shoulder.

With a swipe to the left, Percy won his game of Candy Crush, and Annabeth finally turned off the engine of her car.

"You can play on our way home." Annabeth said. "Or on your phone. You do know you can download it in your phone."

"Of course I do!" Percy said defensively, but he immediately opened his phone and searched for it.

"Come on." Annabeth said, rolling her eyes.

Percy had his arms slung over Annabeth's shoulders and Annabeth had her arms around his waist. Of course, they were flaunting their wedding rings.

Percy looked ridiculously like your typical bad boy though. A plain t-shirt with a baseball cap under his blue hoodie, and jeans with a pair of sneakers. Add in a pair of shades, and there you have it. A typical bad boy. He has a skateboard too. Annabeth laughed at the thought.

"What so funny?" Percy asked Annabeth.

"Nothing. You just look a little too much like a skater bad boy." Annabeth chuckled.

"Not what I was going for." Percy bit his lip. "You look like a school prefect though."

"Do not!" Annabeth said.

A button down blouse, with a plain pair of pants. Her bag over her shoulder, and a book on her right hand.

"You so do." Percy teased, as he kissed her on the head.

"Shut up Seaweed Brain." Annabeth said, pecking him on the cheek.

"Where's that book store you want to go to?" Percy said.

"That one." Annabeth pointed at a small Greek bookstore.

"Ah..." Percy said. "You did your research. You knew that store was here." He accused.

"Of course I do! Who do you think I am?" Annabeth scoffed. "You?" She simply said before leaving Percy behind.

"No." Percy said, confused. "Wait. What?" Annabeth smirked without looking back. "Hey!" He exclaimed, running after her.

Annabeth broke into a sprint but Percy was faster. He ran and picked her up by the waist, as she yelped.

"Percy put me down!" She squealed.

"What did you say?" Percy asked.

"Percy. People are staring." Annabeth said, trying to push him away.

"Not until you apologize." Percy pouted.

"Okay. Okay." Annabeth said, and Percy placed her back on the ground. "I'm sorry I indirectly called you stupid." She grinned.

"Thank you." Percy smiled.

"Even if it's completely true." Annabeth said, before running off inside the store with Percy chasing after her.

"Why you-" Percy said, wrapping his arms around Annabeth.

"Percy-" Annabeth said, before Percy spun her around. She laughed, as Percy lowered her down into a kiss.

"You were saying?" Percy raised an eyebrow, along with his lopsided smile.

"People are really staring now." Annabeth chuckled and placed her hand around Percy's neck.

"Any other thing?" Percy asked innocently.

"I love you, you ridiculous idiot." Annabeth said, as she pulled him into a kiss.

"Never just a compliment huh? There's always an insult that comes with it." Percy said as she lets go.

"You know me." Annabeth grinned, as she started walking through the shelves.

Annabeth went through the architectural section. Browsing through the old books, she smiled at the antique style of this store. Very Greek.

"Annabeth?" Percy called.

"Yes Percy?" She asked.

"How long will we be here?"

"Until I get myself a find myself a few books." Annabeth answered as she flipped open a red leather covered one.

"Annabeth?"

"Yes Percy?" She said absentmindedly.

"What happened to the books in our room?"

"I read all of them."

"Annabeth?"

"Yes Percy?"

"I'm bored..." He moaned.

"Take a book and read something." She said, as she took another book.

"Annabeth?" Percy said.

"Yes Percy?" She said with a hint of annoyance.

"You know I'm not you right?" Percy said, peeking over from the other side of the bookshelf. "I don't read and I can't stand being in a bookstore too long."

"Yes I know Percy." She rolled her eyes but smiled. "I have ADHD too."

"Annabeth?"

"Yes Percy?"

"What time is it?" Percy asked.

"You have a watch." Annabeth said. "It's an hour till lunch."

"Annabeth?"

"Yes Percy?" Annabeth said.

"Is everything here in Greek?" He asked.

"Yes." Annabeth answered shortly, before picking out another book.

"Annabeth?"

"Yes Percy?" She sighed.

"What book are you looking for?" Percy asked, finally picking up a book.

"An architecture book." Annabeth said. "Preparing for college next year."

"Annabeth?" Percy called again.

"Yes Perseus?" Annabeth said.

"How do you describe a color?" He smirked.

Annabeth's eyes widened as her head snapped to his direction. Percy had an innocent goofy smile on his face, and Annabeth raised an eyebrow.

"You can't." Annabeth smiled.

"Can we go?" Percy begged.

"I got the point Seaweed Brain." Annabeth chuckled. "I'll just get these books and-"

"I know those eyes anywhere." The bookstore keeper said.

Percy and Annabeth turned to see a black haired middle age man, with identical grey eyes, as Annabeth. He was smiling, as he gestured both of them closer.

"How's mother?" He asked, as he checked Annabeth's books.

"Fine?" Annabeth said. "My name is Annabeth, by the way." She said awkwardly.

"Oh sorry. James." He introduced himself. "Uh- He's not mortal is he?" James muttered, nodding at Percy.

"Uh, No." Percy said. "I-i'm-"

"Poseidon." Annabeth simply said.

"Ah..." James said. "And mother is okay with this?" He said pointing at Percy and Annabeth's ring.

"Really hard." Percy said. "But I think she's not going to kill me today."

"How old are you?" James asked.

"Twenty, actually." Annabeth said.

"Okay." James smiled. "You took four books. That'll be $43.65, or 20 drachmas."

"Let me just-" Annabeth said.

"I'll get it." Percy smiled.

With jingling noises from Percy's pocket, he payed exactly 20 drachmas in the cashier, and James handed Annabeth a bag full of books.

"Visit anytime soon." James said. "Tell mother I said hello."

"Of course." Annabeth said, as Percy waved at James.

Annabeth walked out with Percy, just to bump into a familiar teacher, who was heading to the Greek bookstore.

"Oh!" Annabeth exclaimed. "Sorry-"

"Mr. Riordan! Hey." Percy said.

"Percy. Annabeth." Mr. Riordan simply acknowledged.

"Hello." Annabeth said. "Are you going to Owls Read Too?"

"Is that what it's called?" Mr. Riordan said.

"Hah! Clever." Percy laughed, and Annabeth shoved him.

"Well. I hope you enjoy the store, they have really good books." Annabeth said.

"See you two at school." Mr. Riordan greeted as he walked into the store, and then was greeted by James.

"Well. It's about time." Percy checked his watch. "Let's go eat lunch."

"Alright." Annabeth said, as she showed him the way to the Greek Restaurant placed on the third floor.

Percy and Annabeth walked in to find the others in a round table for ten. Nico was the first to see them walk in.

"Hey." Nico saluted.

"Hi." Percy said, as he pulled out Annabeth's chair for her.

"What a gentleman." Annabeth said mockingly.

"Always with the sarcasm." Percy rolled his eyes.

"So. Luke. How was Zeus?" Piper asked, starting a conversation.

"Traumatizing." Luke said, and a thunder struck outside.

"What'd he say to you two?" Thalia asked.

"Oh some marriage tips." Jason said, and lowered his voice to a mumble. "The the most un-loyal god ever existed."

The tabled roared with laughed, as Zeus cooked up a storm outside. Jason rolled his eyes and looked up.

"No offense dad. I'm just kidding." Jason said.

"What about you two?" Hazel asked Piper and Thalia.

"Yeah. What did Aphrodite say?" Alex said.

"Well." Piper said. "She said she can't wait."

"And she wants us to have the wedding on Christmas." Thalia said.

"Christmas?" Nico said. "On the 25th?"

"Well. No." Piper said. "Christmas Eve."

"Do they know about this?" Percy pointed at the jaw dropped Jason and Luke.

"No." Thalia said. "We were gonna ask."

"Obviously." Piper finished.

"I'm okay, I guess." Jason said. "Anytime is good."

"As long as your dad doesn't kill me." Luke said, as he kissed Thalia's hand. "I'll live."

"What about your birthday though?" Frank said. "It's 22nd right?"

"I guess I'm gonna have to spend my birthday preparing for my wedding." Thalia said. "And by that, I mean, having Aphrodite do everything, and me doing nothing for the entire day."

"I wish I could do that." Piper grumbled. "On another note. Hazel?" She called.

"Yes?"

"Will you be, my maid of honor?" Piper said.

"I would love too." Hazel gushed.

"Good. Because you can never be a bridesmaid again." Piper said, and the rest stared at her.

"Um. What?" Frank asked.

"Three times a bridesmaid, never a bride?" Piper said.

"Uh-" Hazel said.

"I'm just kidding." Piper said. "Mom would never allow that. Besides, she already has your dress picked out."

"Okay...?" Hazel mumbled, and Frank blushed.

"Oh don't worry." Thalia said. "She had dresses picked out for everyone."

"Everyone?" Alex asked.

"Yep." Thalia said, sipping off her glass of water. "On another note. Annabeth? Will you me my maid of honor?"

"Me?" Annabeth choked on her water.

"Who else would I ask, besides my best friend?" Thalia retorted. "Besides. I feel bad not being your maid of honor. Walking down the aisle just freaks me out."

"Um..." Luke said, as the rest of the table went silent. "Thals?" He asked.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Uh-" Luke said.

"I'm gonna have to walk down the aisle, aren't I?" Thalia mumbled.

"Kind of." Luke said.

Thalia exhaled and took a big gulp of water. She sighed and looked at Annabeth.

"Annabeth. I love Luke." Thalia said, and Luke's face turned red. "But, your job as maid of honor is to make sure I don't run away from the wedding."

"Of course." Annabeth chuckled and everyone else laughed.

"Back to business." Jason said. "Frank. Nico. Will you be my Groomsmen?"

"Groomsmen?" Nico asked.

"Yeah." Jason said. "Leo's the best man. Hope that's okay."

"Of course it's okay." Frank said.

"Percy." Luke said. "Will you be my best man?"

"Sure." Percy said. "Make sure you find a suit a month before, because-" He chuckled. "Remember what happened on my wedding?"

"Well. We always have the Aphrodite boys." Nico shrugged.

"What are you boys talking about?" Annabeth asked Luke.

"What is this about me brothers?" Piper asked Nico.

"What happened on your wedding?" Alex asked Percy.

"70 suits-" Luke said.

"Five dozen ties-" Nico said.

"And five Aphrodite boys." Percy finished.

"Long story." The three boys said.

"Question. How any bridesmaid should we have?" Piper said.

"Bridesmaids?" Thalia said. "More?"

"Two to three." Annabeth said. "I guess?"

"And groomsmen?" Luke asked.

"Two or three too." Percy said. "Even though I had twenty."

"Would you like to order now?" A blonde haired waitress came and asked.

"You look familiar." Annabeth said to the waitress.

"A-are you sure?" The waitress stuttered. She looked down, and hid her face under her blond hair and glasses.

"I-" Percy said, before a loud bang,

Crash, bang, and a whole lot of gunshots and screaming made the entire table froze. The waitress ran back inside the kitchen, leaving the demigods to talking.

"Was that-" Alex said.

"Uh huh. Guns." Nico said.

"Riffles. Quite possibly an AK-47." Annabeth whispered.

"Can you not be a Wise Girl for one second?" Percy asked.

"Guys!" Hazel yelled. "Sh!"

There was a tapping noise on the speaker, and a modified robotic voice spoke.

"Civilians. Mortals. Citizens of San Fransisco." The voice boomed.

"Dear gods." Hazel groaned.

"Mortals?!" Thalia said through gritted teeth. Her dining knife already stabbed through the wooden table.

"Report down to the first floor. This mall in under our control. We have explosives on every entrance, exit, and windows in this building. We have bombs buried under this mall, with the power to blow up this mall out of existence." The robotic voice said.

"The one time Leo is not here with us!" Piper exclaimed.

"Explosions. Really?" Jason gritted his teeth.

"If you try to run-" The voice boomed. "We will find you. If you try to hide. We will find you. If you call the police, we will kill you."

"That is impossible. This mall is huge. There are hundreds of people here." Annabeth said.

"Let me check." Frank said, turning into a tiny fly, before making his way out the restaurant.

"I am not being a hostage." Luke said pointedly. "I have Backbiter, which is part steel. So I can fend them off."

"Yeah. If you have a hundred hands." Frank said, turning back human. "There are about a hundred of them. Each armed with at least one riffle, three smoke bombs, and two grenades."

"One hundred?" Nico said. "Why on earth-"

"Because this is a hijacking." Alex said.

"Don't you mean terrorism?!" Piper said through fritter teeth.

"Hazel." Jason said, as the last of the mortals left the restaurant. "Mist up. We're not here."

Hazel, with the help of Thalia, covered the entire restaurant with mist, making them unseen to the masked terrorist with guns, which just ran inside the restaurant. Percy placed a finger in front of his lips, instantly shutting the table up.

The terrorist walked pass the table, and went to the kitchen. The demigods froze, until the gunmen walked back out of the restaurant.

"I can take them." Luke said.

"They have guns!" Thalia exclaimed.

"And I have the curse of Achilles." Luke retorted.

"Even if we are going to ALLOW you to go out on your own, which we aren't." Annabeth said. "What's to say they won't see you. Or hurt you."

"Besides. You don't have an armor." Jason said. "They still can hurt you."

"They can kill you." Piper said. "100 guns, somebody has got to get a lucky hit."

"Anyway. What about the mortals? They can hurt them." Frank said.

"And I can't control the mist to cover hundreds and hundreds." Hazel said. "We are going to get caught if we fight against them."

"Besides. We don't know who has the control. One of them could press a button, and we'll all blow up together." Alex said.

"So much for under cover." Nico mumbled. "You know, I can shadow travel us out of here."

"And what? Leave the mortals?" Percy said. "Maybe we should call the others."

"And risk us ALL getting caught on cameras?" Annabeth said. "If a whole bunch of sports cars drove up to the mall after it's under terrorist attack, then they'll know it's us."

"Yeah. And then the street cameras would pick up where we live, and people, and stuff." Alex said. "It's a mess."

"We're wasting so much time here." Luke said. "Just let me go and-"

Thalia slapped him.

"You are not leaving me." She said, with tears on the brim of her eyes. "I am not having you die again, after you proposed!"

Luke hugged Thalia, and soothed her down.

The table vibrated. No wait. Percy's phone vibrated as he got a text from Aether.

Heard you got yourself in trouble. Cloaks from my grandpa in Annabeth's trunk.

"Annabeth. Give your car keys to Nico." Percy said. "We've got a way out."

Percy smiled, and showed the text to Nico. Nico smirked as Annabeth threw her keys his way.

"Where's the car?" Nico asked.

"Outside. Third row from the east door. You know which car." Annabeth said.

Nico disappeared into the shadows, only to be back in a minute with ten black cloaks.

"Gods." Nico muttered as he dropped the cloaks to the floor.

Percy's phone buzzed again. Another text from Aether.

Sorry I can't help. The cloaks might not be completely bulletproof, but they can make you fly. And teleport. Make a grand entrance for me, yeah?

Percy rolled his eyes as he passed on his phone to the others. He grabbed his cloak, Alpha, and quickly put it on. The others read the text, chuckled and put on a cloak.

"Frank?" Percy asked. "Can you transform into a fly and check on what's happening?"

"Sure." Frank quickly transformed, and flew out the door.

"Cover your faces. Cover everything you can." Annabeth said. "These things aren't Kevlar."

"What?" Everyone asked.

"Kevlar? You know. The man made polyester materi- Ah forget it." Annabeth said and everyone laughed.

"What's happening down there?" Percy asked.

"They're making the hostages give up their phones. The leader I guess, is talking on the phone. The police and S.W.A.T team are outside. And I saw the explosives." Frank said.

"Wait, wait, wait-" Hazel said. "We should get the bombs first. If one of the presses the button-"

"Boom. We all die." Alex said.

"But I can make a tunnel underground." Hazel said. "Take the bombs to the police."

"Well you're not going alone. I can shadow travel with you." Nico said.

"Take me with you too." Annabeth said. "I only have Celestial Bronze and that's no good with against mortals. The rest of you can use your powers."

"But dealing with bombs? Annabeth. You're not Leo." Percy said.

"Never said I was. But I do know how a bomb works." Annabeth said, and everyone's heads turned to her. "What? I read it in a book!"

"Only you Annabeth." Thalia muttered.

"But one of us needs to get the detonator." Jason said.

"I'll do it." Luke said. "Fast as a lightning thief." His smirk gleamed from under the hood.

"He's next to the leader." Frank informed. "Big guy with tattoos all over, and two guns."

A loud bang was heard, and all the demigods froze.

"No more time." Percy said. "Not one of us dies okay? I will not forgive you."

The demigods chuckled as Nico took held Hazel's and Annabeth's hand, and disappeared into the shadows.

Thalia smirked as she summoned lighting into her hands, and shot it to the restaurant door. The crashing of the glass door was the sign of them calling out war.

The remaining seven demigods flew down, dramatically I might add, lowering themselves down.

"Wrong Time." Luke said, as he was the first to land. His voice boomed all across the mall.

"Wrong Place." Thalia continued, as she landed next to Luke. The sound of a hot crackling thunder came filled the mall.

"Wrong Day." Frank said, landing next to Thalia, in a semicircle.

"Wrong City." Alex said, crossing her arms, along side the sound of a roaring storm.

"Wrong Generation." Piper clicked her tongue, landing next to Alex.

"Wrong Century even." Jason's voice boomed.

"And definitely!" Percy yelled, as his feet grounded. "Wrong people to deal with."

All the guns pointed to the Seven cloaked demigods, forming a circle in the middle of Civilians, lying down on the ground.

"GUNS DOWN AND HEAR US OUT!" Piper screamed.

The guns suddenly points to the ground and the masked terrorists stared at the six. The six. There were only six of them left. Luke had gone zooming around and he'd got the detonator from the terrorist.

"Tell me who you are." The leader said.

"I'll tell you who I am, if you tell me who you are." Percy retorted.

"Take off your hood." Another one said.

"I'll take off my hood, if you take off your mask." Thalia said.

"You don't give the orders here." The leader spat. "We are in control."

"And yet you are bound to do whatever we say." Jason said.

"How does it feel to lose control? Huh?" Alex said.

"Lock in target." The leader mumbled as the guns all pointed to them.

"Again with the guns." Frank muttered.

"Here's what I say." Percy said. "You all put your guns down, go out with your hands up, and we won't have to hurt you." He threatened.

"Here's what I say." The leader said back. "You get on your knees, and we won't have to kill you."

"Take off your hoods, and on your knees, or-" The second one said.

"Or what?" Luke asked, waving around the detonator. "You'll blow us up?"

"Surrender in three seconds, or we'll have to hurt you." Percy said.

"In three." Luke said.

"Two." Thalia said.

"One." Alex smirked.

"Shoot them." The leaders said.

To be honest Percy was dying to show off his powers. But Frank beat him to it.

Frank turned into a Lion. Yes. A lion in a black cloak, and gave a loud hearty roar. The people immediately forgot about the guns and screamed in the fear of a lion.

"Oh calm down." Piper charmspeaked. "He's just saying hello." She grinned at the Lion.

Frank pounced at man who had his one hand on a grenade, and roared at his face. He swore that man wet himself.

Percy raised his hands and all the pipes along the walls exploded. Water, both clean and unclean, were bursting out of everywhere.

"Um. Bad plan." Percy said. "Beta!"

"She's not here Alpha!" Luke yelled.

"You are Beta!" Percy yelled.

"I'm Gamma! You girlfriend took Beta." Luke said.

"Argh!" Percy yelled, as the floor started flooding with water. "You! Go get, um, the son of Rome."

"Which one?" Luke asked.

"The one not the lion!" Percy yelled.

"And then what?" Jason said, flying in after shocking a bunch of gunmen.

"Get the civilians up to the top." Percy said.

"Piper a little help?" Jason asked, as he flew next to her.

"CIVILIANS!" She yelled. "CALMLY BUT QUICKLY, WALK UP TO THE THIRD FLOOR OF THIS BUILDING!"

"We'll take it from here." Luke said as he flew away.

Percy took the water, and turned to see a gun, pointed at his face.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Um." Percy said, as he shot the water with high pressure to the terrorist's face. "Sorry! I'm not good under pressure." He joked.

"Witch!" A terrorist yelled at Percy, pointing his gun to Percy's face again.

"I'm a boy!" Percy exclaimed.

"Yeah you are." Alex said. "But I'm a witch." She said, as she shot water at the back to the criminal's head.

"Hey!" A new voice yelled. "I'm the witch!"

"Cheeky." Percy said as she saw Hazel. Or who he thought was Hazel.

"Seaweed Brain!" A voice yelled.

"Sup Wise Girl." Percy said.

"Honey. I'm back." Nico sung.

"What hour do you call this?" Alex replied jokingly.

"Panda?" Hazel called innocently as Frank turned back human. "I think you forgot your glasses."

Hazel tossed a pair of shades Frank's way and he caught it. What's the point of using sunglasses under a hood. Well. That is Ares' sunglasses.

With one glare, the front lines of arms criminals broke down. In fear, in tears, in hysterics.

"Wow." Thalia mumbled. A man ran to her with a knife.

"Thalia!" Luke yelled.

"Yes?" She turned and saw the running man and shocked the knife out of his hand. She then slapped him, as he fell, full of electricity.

Another man shot a bullet pass Annabeth's head. Percy saw this, and frankly, he was enraged.

"HEY!" Percy yelled. He quickly clutched his fist, and the man fell down.

Annabeth raised an eyebrow at Percy and turned to the man, who was unconscious on the floor, and stared at his feet.

"What happened to him?" Percy asked. "Did he trip? Because that's just stupid."

"He didn't trip." Annabeth stared at him flatly. "You froze the water around his feet."

"I froze what?" Percy asked.

"The water." Annabeth said. "Do it a-"

Bang.

Another bullet raced through, in between Annabeth and Percy's faces.

"Man!" Percy yelled. "Either we're just lucky, or they really, really bad shot."

Bang.

"Argh!" Percy yelled.

"Oh my gods." Annabeth muttered.

Percy groaned, and placed his hands to his side. Warm sticky liquid rushing through his shirt, and soaking the cloak.

"You just HAD to jinx it!" Annabeth screamed.

Percy held on to her, before he stomped his left foot to the ground. The entire building shook, and the civilians screamed.

"OI boss!" Jason scowled. "They're crying enough! Give us a heads up next time."

A loud gasp was heard through the walkie-talkie hood. A yell, and a loud groan.

"There is a bullet, inside on my arm!" Nico yelled.

"Calm sweetheart!" Alex yelled.

"Did you call me sweetheart?" Nico asked.

"I forgot your letter!" Alex said.

"This is gonna hurt." Thalia said.

"What is?" Piper asked, and this was replied by a scream.

"Was that-" Hazel said. "Was that the son of Hermes?"

"Dislocated a shoulder." Luke groaned. "You'd think the Curse of Achilles would cover a dislocated joint!"

"Okay.." Jason said. "Did a quick headcount. We have 37 down. What do we do with the rest?!"

"I can do this." Frank said, as he turned into a bear. He roared and pounced.

"We can't keep knocking them out." Alex said.

"We gotta tie them up." Annabeth said.

"Anybody have a rope?" Hazel asked.

"For one hundred people?!" Nico asked.

"Ice cuffs!" Percy exclaimed as he fell onto Annabeth.

"Breathe Seaweed Brain." Annabeth said.

Blood was dripping from Percy's cloak to the flooding floor. Annabeth patted his back and he groaned.

"Watch." Percy groaned, as chaos was still happening around him.

Three men were running towards him and Annabeth. He shot three waves of water and when it got to their faces, Percy clenched his fist, and it froze.

"I though you said ice cuffs! Not ice mask!" Annabeth said.

The men ran around and fell to the ground. Percy gave a short laugh, and looked at Annabeth's weirded face.

"Now I just freeze them." He said easily and the water around the fallen men turned to ice.

Annabeth laughed, as she judo flipped a man with a knife, after dodging all his crazy punched.

"Sister?" Percy said. "Do what I do."

"Brother?" Alex asked. "I can't do it."

"What do you mean you can't do it?!" Percy yelled.

"I can't! It's not turning into ice!" Alex said.

Thunder crackled and shot down ten men in masks.

"You're taking to long." Thalia and Jason said in sync.

There was a flashing light, zooming in front of their faces. It spun around a couple of guys and they fell down to the ground, with their mouth gagged and their hands tied behind their backs.

"Look at that cool trick!" Luke said. "Look at how awesome I am!"

"I-" Nico said, as he popped out, out of the shadows, with a dozen traumatized men.

"One shadow travel is all it takes." Nico said. "Wimps."

Frank continued to glare at everyone who came close to him. Piper charmspeaked a few of them into tying themselves onto the water fountain.

After about 10 minutes of the last battle, the demigods were only left to drag the bodies of the crying or unconscious to the first floor.

The demigods sighed, and slumped over.

"Any of you have ambrosia?" Nico asked.

"Here." Piper said, taking it from her pocket.

"Give me too." Percy said.

Hazel pulled out a bag from under her cloak and handed it to Percy. Percy took a cube, but before he put it in his mouth, Annabeth stopped him.

"Wait. No." Annabeth said. "We need to take the bullet out."

"What?" Percy exclaimed.

"Why would you take the bullet out?" Luke asked.

"What if it stayed inside?" Annabeth said.

"Why would it stay inside?" Piper asked.

"Have you never heard of the case in which the bullet stays inside for the better?" Annabeth said.

"I'm sure the ambrosia would take it out." Hazel said.

"What happens if it stayed inside for the better?" Annabeth said.

"Then isn't it for the better?!" Thalia yelled.

"We can't let it stay in." Annabeth said.

"Well why not?!" Frank said.

"Maybe the ambrosia gets stupid and left it inside!" Annabeth said.

"Why would the ambrosia be stupid?!" Jason said.

"NO TIME TO ARGUE!" Percy yelled. "I don't care if the ambrosia is stupid, if you want to take the bullet out, take it out! Or I'm eating the freaking ambrosia!"

"Kids." A voice called them. They turned to see James. "Inside my store. Before the cops break in."

Annabeth and Jason helped Percy limping into the store. Hazel and Frank helped Nico walk into the bookstore. Alex cleaned up the water flooding the floors, as Jason dealt with the mortals.

"IT'S CLEAR!" Jason yelled.

"You're scaring them!" Thalia scowled.

"Well. If you guys would walk down and out the mall calmly, tell the police that they're bounded and tied." Jason said.

"W-who are you?" A man asked.

Jason turned to see a familiar face he recognized as his English teacher.

"Well sir." Jason said. "Οι στρατιώτες του στρατού του χάους." (The soldier of the army of Chaos.)

The others seemed dumbfounded, as they started to head down. Mr. Riordan smiled and gave the flying Jason a salute, mumbling something about Chaos.

Jason flew down and went into the bookstore. The others had taken their cloaks off. Percy was laying topless on a table in the back room.

"This is gonna hurt." James said, pushing his glasses up.

Annabeth held Percy's hand as James pulled the bullet out of Percy's side. Percy groaned but then smiled cheekily at Annabeth.

"I've been through worst." Percy said.

"Here." Annabeth said, popping an ambrosia cube in his mouth.

"I know you're bleeding and stuff-" Nico said. "But the bullet in my arm is burning."

"Alright." James said. "Come here Son of Hades."

James worked on Nico's arm for ten minutes as Alex gave Nico an ambrosia cube.

"Where's the police?" Hazel asked.

"EVERYBODY FREEZE! PUT YOUR-" The loud voice boomed, and it immediately stopped.

Nico put on his cloak, and so did Hazel. It took them 2 trips to get everyone out of the mall.

"Okay." Annabeth said. "Well James, thank you for your assistance. We'll- Well, I'll come visit."

"You better go. It's getting dark out." James joked.

The demigods waved goodbye as they walked separately to their cars, which are parked in different locations.

Frankly, this had been a crazy weekend. It's not what they'd hoped. It's not what they'd imagined. It certainly wasn't what they wanted. It wasn't good, that's true. But it's not bad.

Not entirely bad, at least.

A/N

Anyway. Vote, Comment, and Follow me! I love you my cookies. You have all given me support for the entire 2014, starting from War of the Gods, and I love you. Bye!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

A second chance. C 💫 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

116K 2.6K 37
Perseus Jackson had won. Won against thirteen Gods in a fight to the death in the Olympian throne room. He spilled the ichor of many, many immortals...
58 0 10
"The war is here, the years we've been spent training. We're all about to find out if it was worth it. With Olympus defenseless, we half-bloods are l...
42.9K 683 38
*COMPLETED* Percy never expected to die the way he did. He never expected to magically come back to life. He never expected to be in an army. And he...
181K 2.6K 30
After losing the one closest to him, he disappears for quite a long time. Another war is coming. Against an enemy that was never seen before. A war...