Destiny

Per AnnamarieHalliday

When Edward leaves Bella she decides to leave Forks and go to another place that means a lot more to her. Peo... Més

Prolog
Mystic Falls
The Past comes to Life
Romantic nights to Romantic mornings
Ball
Girl Talk
Night with the Mikaelson's
Girls Day Out
Family Fights
Long talks, Romantic Moments
Girls Trip
Charlie's here, Thanksgiving
Holidays and surprises
Daughter and more surprises
Your my What
Pieces falling into place
Surprises everywhere
New friends, Old friends
20's Blast
Family Vacation
Family vacation pictures
New Love
Family day
Back in Mystic Falls
Drama every which way part 1
Drama every which way part 2
Prophecy
Graduation
Bachelorette Party
Klaus and Caroline
Elijah and Bella
Epilogue
more Paris home pictures

Stefan and Rebekah

324 10 0
Per AnnamarieHalliday

We had been in Paris for a little over two months now and we were all loving it so much. We were now in September and it was the day of Stefan's and Rebekah's wedding. It was at the Shangri La Paris Hotel which was beautiful and were we had spent the night. Everyone was here for the wedding and it was nice to all be back together for a little. Us girls had a beautiful suite we were staying in and had a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower with a cute patio.

We were all getting ready. Us girls had our hair half up and half down and Rebekah's was down and curled in wave curls.

"So, I have your things, something borrowed the bracelet from your mother, something old your earrings, your something blue is your hair comb. Then your something new is this." I handed her a neckless that said 'sister' in the middle of the heart that had a small diamond as the dot on the I.

"Bella, I love it thank you."

"Your welcome, I figured that we have always been like sisters. Plus, I remembered you said you wanted sister necklaces, so I got one for both of us. I love you sis."

"I love you to my sister." We hugged and then helped one another put on our necklaces. I then went and got my dress on while Rebekah put on the rest of the jewelry. The rest of the girls were wearing silver dresses that were a little flow and the top was lace with thin straps and an open back.

I was wearing a silver dress that also was a little flow and had a lace top but thick straps.

I then helped Rebekah slip on her dress. She had a strapless dress that was a lower cut and a mermaid style but was all lace and she looked stunning.

"Rebekah wow, you look amazing."

"Thank you, I feel amazing."

"My beautiful little girl, you look so amazing. I am so happy you have found someone you are so happy with. You always wanted this when you were a little girl and I am so happy you are finally getting to have your dream wedding and get to marry the guy you love who treats you like a princess. I am so happy for you my darling."

"Thank you, mother, I'm so glad that you get to be here with me for my big day. I love you mom." There was then a knock on the door and Lilly opened it.

"Can dad come in?"

"Of course," Rebekah answered. Lilly let in Elijah and he walked into the room.

"You look beautiful little sister."

"Thank you."

"I was sent to see if you were all ready."

"We are all ready to go." Elijah lead us all out of the room and to the room for the ceremony. I helped Rebekah put the vail on which was long and simple so it would not take away from the dress.

"I will see you all in there." Elijah told us and then slipped in and us girls were given our flowers. Ours were white, blue, and silver roses

while Rebekah's was a little bigger and had baby's breath in it.

We all were lined up and ready to go. The wedding party was small only people who knew we were vampires. I walked over to Rebekah after making sure her dress was laid flat.

"Are you ready for this?"

"I am, I never thought I would get this."

"Well enjoy sis because you deserve it all." The doors opened and I quickly hugged Rebekah before one at a time us girls walked in. The room was amazing in golds with beautiful detail in the front was a fire place that had the alter set up in front of it which had white drapes all around it and beautiful white roses across the top and down one side. Then some chairs set up on both sides. It was simple but so very elegant.

Once us girls were all down the aisle everyone stood for the bride. Rebekah walked in with her mom giving her away and she had a bright beautiful smile on her face. I glanced to Stefan who had just as big of a smile on his face. Once at the end of the aisle Ester handed Rebekah over to Stefan and took her seat. Then the ceremony started. Before to long it was time for vows and Stefan started with his first.

"Rebekah when we met both of us were quite different then we are now. The truth is though that I would not change that time for anything even though not all of it was good. It is when I first feel in love with you, you became the love that I always wanted in live and I would never want it another way. The life we have together is better than anything I could have ever dreamed of. I promise I will love you forever and never let you forget how much you are loved and wanted. I want to always be the men that you deserve. To be your happily ever after for the rest of time. I promise to be your best friend and your shoulder to cry on your biggest supporter and the one you can always turn to in your time of need. I will be all you need. I love you Rebekah until the end of time."

"Stefan you are my dream come true. The guy I always dreamed of and so much more. When we met, I was a girl who was looking for love in all the wrong places. Then I met you and you loved me for who I was. Then we had to be apart for a little while. When we finally came back into each other's lives we started as friends and I am so glad we did because it helped us to be closer when we did get back together. From the time I was a little girl all I wanted was a guy who loved me for me, and you are that and so much more. I promise I will always love you and be there for you no matter what life brings our way. I promise to be a wife you deserve and love you until the end of time. I cannot wait for all the things that life does bring our way. I love you Stefan." They then continued until the I dos.

"Do you Stefan take Rebekah to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health until death do you part."

"I do."

"Do you Rebekah take Stefan to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health until death do you part."

"I do" there bands were silver and had half a heart so when put together in mad a heart. Rebekah's side was made of diamonds.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride." They kissed and once they pulled apart and we all clapped.

"Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Stefan Salvatore." We clapped more as they went down the aisle and then we followed. They got to have some time together and we hung out did pictures and talked before being taken in for the reception. The room now had round tables with white roses as the center pieces. It was all so beautiful, and I know it was perfect for Rebekah. We all took our seats and then they were introduced.

"Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Salvatore" we clapped as they took their seats and we were served dinner. Before to long it was time to do our speeches and I was first.

"Well Stefan is my big brother and Rebekah one of my best friends. When you two first met I saw the two of you connect in a way I had never seen you do with anyone else before. I have seen both of you go through so much and I can say that I am so glad your paths lead to one another. You just have a way with one another. All of us have been through so much together and through it all you two were brought together. I have got to watch you both fall in love and wonder if it would work out and It always did because if it did not, we would not be here today. Rebekah you have been a sister to me for such a long time and I am so happy we are sisters forever now. You deserve all the love you get because you have so much of it to give. Stefan your my big brother someone I would go to when I was sad of scared as a little girl and as we got older you were there for me in so many ways and I will always love you. You both have been there for me in so many ways, you have been there for everyone. Here is to the two of you because now it is your turn to have a beautiful and happy ending because you both deserve it so much. I know our friendship will change some now because now we are both married. Now Stefan is your best friend and that is the way it is meant to be. I could not be happier for you; I love you both so much. To the bride and groom." Everyone clapped and Rebekah pulled me into a hug before we both set down for Damon's speech.

"I have no idea now how I am going to follow that so thanks for that little sis. First, I will start with how both of my younger siblings are married before me and the truth is, I could not be happier. It is a funny thing watching younger siblings fall in love. Growing up I wanted them to be safe and loved. Now brother you have that love in your life and I am so happy you found it. You have always wanted love and you found it with an amazing lady that is by you side. Rebekah it takes a special person to so willingly come into our family. You bring out that loving easy going side of my brother this fun side that few see, and I have not seen for a long time. On top of that we get along and you get along with Bella as well. I am glad that you two are together and we all get to be a part of your love story together. We get to watch you fall in love more every day. So, I say to you both that I love you and I am glad you found love in each other. Our family may be crazy, but we are her for you. To the happy couple." We all cheered and toasted the happy couple.

After that we went on dancing, laughing and all enjoying a good time together. After that we did cake which was a 3 tier that had little dots on it with white flowers then a topper that was a shadow silhouette of a couple with the Eiffel Tower.

By the time they were done they had cake all over there faces. After they were cleaned up, we had the bouquet and garter toss which Bonnie and Kol happened to catch. I had a feeling they would be making an announcement before to long at this point. The rest of the night we laughed and had fun. Before to long it was time for the sendoff.

"Bella thank you for all you have done for me and all of this. It was such a beautiful day. I love you sister."

"I love you to Rebekah, I would do this for you anytime, you deserve it all."

"You really are the best friend ever."

"You are as well now go and enjoy your honeymoon."

"Thank you see you next week." We hugged goodbye and then she went to Stefan and we all sent them off.

After they were gone, we all made our way to our hotel rooms for the night before we all went back home tomorrow.

"It was a beautiful day."

"It was I'm happy Rebekah has finally found love and is so happy."

"I am to, how long before its Kol and Bonnie do you think?"

"With my brother you never know." We walked into our room and got ready for bed.

"Good night my love, sleep well."

"Good night, you sleep well, I love you."

"I love you." Then we fell in asleep after our long and beautiful day.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

195K 5.2K 42
Edward left Bella heart broken and all she had left was Jacob to comfort her. She starts to fall for him because of his charm, but when Edward comes...
4.8K 123 16
So basically Bella is a vampire before meeting the Cullens. They know who she is but she has no idea who they are. She has been living the same life...
322K 7K 35
Edward left Bella and she was heart broken she moved to mystic falls to be with her cousins and friends and they helped her back to be the girl she...
1M 20K 54
After Ariana moves to Forks with her sister Bella she can't help but notice about the weird things that happen around her and in her life. She meets...