Destiny

Bởi AnnamarieHalliday

When Edward leaves Bella she decides to leave Forks and go to another place that means a lot more to her. Peo... Xem Thêm

Prolog
Mystic Falls
The Past comes to Life
Romantic nights to Romantic mornings
Ball
Girl Talk
Night with the Mikaelson's
Girls Day Out
Family Fights
Long talks, Romantic Moments
Girls Trip
Charlie's here, Thanksgiving
Holidays and surprises
Daughter and more surprises
Your my What
Pieces falling into place
Surprises everywhere
New friends, Old friends
20's Blast
Family Vacation
Family vacation pictures
New Love
Family day
Back in Mystic Falls
Drama every which way part 1
Drama every which way part 2
Prophecy
Graduation
Bachelorette Party
Klaus and Caroline
Stefan and Rebekah
Epilogue
more Paris home pictures

Elijah and Bella

448 9 0
Bởi AnnamarieHalliday

The few weeks between their wedding and ours were spent making sure all was ready for our wedding as well as moving. After the wedding Elijah and I would be leaving on our honeymoon and then meeting the family in Paris. So, Elijah and I would not be coming back to Mystic Falls for a little. We had things packed and things we would not need for the wedding sent to Paris already. Us girls were getting ready in our robes that were for the bridal party. We were getting our hair and makeup done. My hair was done up in a low bun that had been curled before putting it into the bun. The other girls had theirs down with light curls and flower crowns.

"We have your things this time. Something borrowed the bracelet from mom, something blue these sapphire earrings, something old this headband. Lilly has your something new."

"I got you this locket. One side has a picture of you and dad, and the other side has a picture of the three of us." She handed it to me, and I looked at it on the back she had engraved 'holder of our hearts.'

"I love it baby, thank you so very much. Now I will always have you with me no matter where we both are at."

"Mom I'm so happy for you. You and dad deserve to have this after all that you have been through together. I'm so happy to be back with you both."

"I'm so glad that I have you for a daughter and we have you back in our lives."

"I love you so much mom."

"I love you too baby."

"Should we get our dresses on?"

"Yes, we should." Lilly, Caroline, and Bonnie where wearing dark purple long gowns that had off the shoulder straps with some gathering around the waist to make it flare out.

Rebekah was my maid of honor and wearing a long one strap lavender dress that had gathering through the top of it.

They all looked so beautiful and I was happy for it all to come together so well. With all of them in there dressed I put on mine which was a strapless sweetheart neckline that the top had a criss cross gathering and a diamond design around the chest.

I was putting the vial on at the house because it was a long vial that had beautiful flowers embroidered at the bottom of it.

Rebekah helped put the head piece on which was a diamond headband that was my something old.

I also put in the little sapphire earrings in and had Lilly help me put on my locket from her. Then I turned around to look at all of them.

"You look so beautiful Bella; my brother is a lucky guy."

"Thank you, Rebekah, I'm so glad I have you that I am getting as a sister."

"Well I'm glad as well, we should head out though." We all got our things and headed out to the limbo. We were all in and then on our way.

"You really do look amazing Bella."

"Thank you, Caroline, you know we will be sisters as well."

"I can't wait." The rest of the drive was full of talking and laughing just enjoying being all together for even a moment.

Once at the house Lilly made sure it was clear and then we went up to Rebekah's room.

"Now Bella relax and enjoy we will take care of everything." Rebekah told me and then there was a knock at the door. Caroline opened it a little to look at who it was.

"Can we talk to our sister?" I shook my head yes and she let them in.

"We will give you three a minute." Lilly said and the girls all left.

"You look beautiful Bella."

"Thank you, Stefan."

"You are absolutely breath-taking little sister."

"Thanks Damon."

"So, we wanted to have a moment with our baby sister." Stefan said.

"You know you're our baby sister and we have always loved you and always will love you. When you were born both of us were excited for a little sister and did all that we could for you. I know that all our relationships with the three of us has not always been perfect but at the end of the day I am so proud of the beautiful and amazing woman that you have become. I am also glad that you finally get your wedding that you deserved so long ago. I am so happy that I get to be a part of your day and your life. I am so proud to be your big brother. I love you Bells."

"Damon, I love you to." He pulled me into a hug as I tried to keep from crying. I pulled back after a moment. Stefan grabbed my hand and I looked at him.

"Bella, I can't tell you how happy I am for you. You have always been a light in our lives and have been the family's light from the moment you were born. You are like an angel sent to us to keep us from trouble and everything else. You absolutely deserve this day because of all you do for everyone. It's your turn to be happy and I am so glad I get to be a part of it. Just remember you will always be our baby sister and we will always love you. I'm so proud to be your big brother, I love you."

"Stefan, are you two trying to make me cry? I love you as well." Stefan pulled me into a hug and after a moment Damon joined in our hug and we all stood there holding one another for a moment before we let one another go.

"So, we gave the headpiece to the girls it was moms and we though you would like to have a piece of her with you today."

"Thank you, it means the world to me."

"Only the best for our baby sister."

"I'm so lucky to have you guys."

"Well we need to get back down there, make sure all is perfect for our little sis or Stefan's fiancé will have our heads."

"Very nice Damon, we will see you in a little while Bella." The boys both left, and I was alone again. I walked over to the window and looked out seeing people getting everything ready. I saw the alter and smiled. It had turned out so beautiful and I loved it. It was a tent frame that had white material wrapped around it then green vines around it as well with flowers as well. There was a large tree behind it, and it had the pond behind that. We had simple white chairs on both sides of the aisle that had some of the vines and flowers on the end. There were flower peddles on the ground down the aisle. I could not wait it was going to be beautiful.

I turned and saw myself in the mirror and was kind of amazed at how pretty I did look. Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Your dad, can I come in?"

"Of course," he opened the door and walked in I turned to him.

"You look beautiful darling."

"Thank you, dad."

"I never thought we would get to have this day."

"I never thought I would get to have this day in general. Every time we tried before this; things always happened where we never got to. Now its almost to good to be true. I'm waiting for something to happen to stop this."

"Well everything is going to turn out and you are going to finally marry the men you love and then you are going to have an amazing life together."

"Do you really think so?"

"Yes, I know so, I know that I may not have always been around because of circumstance but I wanted you from the moment that your mother told me about you. We continued to see each other every time he was gone. Your mother never wanted to marry him, but it is what her father wanted so she did not get a choice in it. The first time I got to see you and hold you, you were two days old. I just looked at this beautiful little baby girl in my arms for as long as I was able to. I saw you as often as I could after that. Every time he was gone, we would get together in the meadow."

"That was you that gave me the doll."

"Yes, I was, once you started to get a little older, I would check on you from afar to make sure you didn't say anything about me. We were meant to leave you, Stefan, Damon, Lilly and I were going to go somewhere else and be a family. After she was gone, I did keep an eye on you. You grew into a beautiful and amazing person. Sara y our mothers friend knew the truth and she would give my updates about you. I have always wanted the best for you. I wanted you to know how loved you are and how wanted you have always been. You are a beautiful light in so many peoples live. I know you are in mine. I am so happy for you and proud to be your father. You are this beautiful soul who I am so happy I get to be a part of your life now. I am so happy you are finally getting to have your happy ending. I am also so glad that you are with a guy who loves you and excepts you completely. You found the perfect guy for you. Not only does he love you, but he also loves and excepts your daughter as well. He also gets along with both of your brothers. On top of all of that he makes you smile and laugh unlike anyone else. I am so happy for you. I love you sweetheart."

"I love you too daddy." He pulled me into a hug and we just stood there a moment and I enjoyed having a true fathers love. There was a knock on the door then Rebekah popped in and we pulled apart.

"Its time to line up."

"Alright we will be right down." She left and I looked at dad.

"Are you ready?"

"I have never been more ready." We walked down and then once with the girls Rebekah helped put the vail on and they got in laid out flat. I was handed my bouquet which was white and lavender flowers with little pieces of greenery and beads, pearls, and diamonds through it. Each of the girls had smaller versions of mine.

We were all in line Bonnie, Caroline, Lilly, Rebekah then me with dad on one side and Damon on the other. They were both giving me away and Stefan was a groomsman so all of them were a part of my wedding somehow.

"Are you ready sis?"

"Never been more ready for anything in my life before this." the music started and one by one the girls started to go and then it was my turn. We started down the aisle and I looked up to see Elijah who was smiling at me. I smiled back and could not wait to get to him. The love shined in his eyes for me and I was so happy. Once to him both Damon and dad kissed my cheeks and took their seats and we started with Elijah holding my hands after I passed my flowers to Rebekah. Elijah went first when it came time for the vows.

"Isabella when I met you, I was a different person. You were a bright light that came into my life and changed me for the better. You have a way of bringing out the best in everyone you meet. I know that things have not always gone as we have wanted them to, but we finally are here in this moment together. I vow to you my endless love and support I will cheer for you the loudest and be there at every moment you need me to support you and help you. To be your love and life. I vow to love you for the rest of forever and be there whenever you need me to make sure you always know how loved you are and that you are the light of our family, from the beginning you have given me a life. I never knew I could have or even know that I wanted. You are a dream come true and I cannot wait to see what life brings us next. I love you always and forever."

"Elijah, I don't know where to start. When we first meet, I was broken and sad I never thought I would find a true love, but you came into my life and saved me in so many ways. Ways I did not even know I needed saving in. you showed me all the beautiful things the world had to offer and continued to show me them every day. You have shown me love in a way I never thought I would get. You were like a dream come true and now I cannot wait to get to spend the rest of forever with you. All the adventures we go on and all the things we will do. I promise to always love you, to be your best friend, listen when you need to talk, be your safe place to land. To always remind you how grateful I am to have found you. To make sure you know everyday just how much I love and want you. Your everything I ever wanted and so much more. I love you Elijah and I always will until the end of time."

"Do you Elijah take Bella to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health until death do you part."

"I do."

"Do you Bella take Elijah to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health until death do you part."

"I do." We put on each other's wedding bands which were silver but inscribed on the inside was 'Always and Forever'.

"With the power vested in my I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss your bride."

Elijah pulled me into a kiss that ended with a dip. We pulled apart after a moment.

"Introducing for the first time Mr. and Mrs. Elijah Mikaelson." Everyone clapped as we walked back down the aisle together and then slipped into the house for a quiet moment together as we transition to the reception. We had a lot less people here then Nik and Caroline had a there wedding. Plus, a lot of our guess were of the supernatural kind.

"I can't believe we got to finally have a real wedding."

"I know but I would wait a hundred years over as long as I get to marry you."

"I would as well but I am glad we finally got tot this moment."

"I love you my sweet Isabella."

"I lone you my Elijah." We spent another little bit with each other then headed out for the reception.

"Now introducing Mr. and Mrs. Mikaelson." Everyone clapped and we took our seats before dinner was served. I looked around at how it all turned out. We had more of the white drapes up and lights put up with them. There were a few chandlers for extra light and decoration there was a dance floor in the middle then round tables set up with flower center places and cushioned chairs. It was not to fancy but it was perfect for Elijah and myself.

Before to long it was time fore speeches. Rebekah went firs being my maid of honor.

"Well Elijah is my brother and Bella had been my best friend forever. The truth is until Bella came into our family's lives things were so much better for all of us. In a way thing have always been better with Bella around. You quickly became my best friend and sister. You have a way with fixing people, so they do not feel so sad and broken. Elijah you are my big brother and have always just been there for me when we were little you looked out for me girl, kept me safe and even now you still do that. You have always showed me love even when I was bothering you. I am so happy for you both. I have watched you two in your crazy love story and I am so glad I have had the privilege to be able to watch it. You two showed me what true love really was. You help all around you and guide us all to being better than we were before. I'm so happy I get to be a part of your beautiful story together and can't wait to see where you both go next. I love you both. To Elijah and Bella." After a moment while people cheered Nik got up to do the best man's speech.

"Well Elijah is my big brother and Bella one of my best friends, one of the first true friends I have ever had. That is the thing about Bella. She has a way of making people feel loved and wanted. You have a joy and love about you that makes everyone feel loved and happy when with you. You bring out the best in people. I am so happy you came into all our lives because you have changed them for the better and I am so glad you are now my sister and officially part of your family. It was never truly complete without you. Elijah you are a luck guy that you found someone as amazing and wonderful as Bella is, who is willing to put up with our crazy family. You are my older brother and I have always looked up to you. You always seemed to have it all together. You have always been there for me even when I did not see it. So here is to the two of you may you have a long and beautiful live together because you both deserve it. To the happy couple."

After that we all started to dance and have a good time before it was time for cake. Our cake was a 2 tier with lines in the icing then white flowers and green leaves.

It was simple but I love it. We cut a piece and ended up shoving it in each other's faces. After that we did the bouquet and garter toss which we may or may not have happened to toss at Rebekah and Stefan, only paying it forward.

The rest of the night was full of parting, dancing and laughing. It had easily become one of my favorite days ever. Before to long it was time for us to leave.

"I will see you in a few months."

"You have a good time Bella and I will see you soon."

"Take care of yourself Charlie, I will miss seeing you every day."

"I will miss you as well, you take care of yourself over there."

"I will" he gave me a hug and then I turned to Liz "You take care as well, I'm so glad I got to know you and thank you for gibing me one of my best friends."

"Thank you for helping her."

"Take care of each other."

"You take care of one another as well." We all gave more hugs. As I was hugging Liz I whispered in her ear.

"Take care of him."

"I will you take care to sweetie."

"Thank you Liz I will miss you."

"I will miss you as well."

With one last hug I made my way to Elijah.

"Are you ready to go my wife?"

"I am so ready my husband." We had a sparkler send off

and then we were on our way to the hotel for the night before our flight in the morning to spend two weeks in Venice. I could not wait to have some time just the two of us, then we would flight into Paris to meet the rest of the family as they got to Paris. It would be a wonderful two weeks.

"Are you ready for two weeks away?"

"I am as much as I love the family, I can't wait for some time for just the two of us. Its been a really long time since we have done anything just the two of us."

"I can't wait to be able to just have some time between just the two of us. I love you my sweet Isabella."

"I love you to my amazing Elijah." The rest of the drive he held my hand and it was a nice evening just the two of us. We would be leaving our car in the airport parking and then they would be coming to get it once we were gone and taking it home. Once we were at the hotel, we checked into a honeymoon suite and once we got to the room Elijah picked me up and carried me into the room with our over night bag on his shoulder.

"You know you don't have to do this."

"Its tradition and I'm nothing if not traditional." Once in the room he set me down. They had it all decorated with flower petals everywhere and 'Forever' spelled out in the petals at the foot of the bed.

There was chocolate strawberries and some champagne. The tub out looked a beautiful view and had rose petals as well. Then there were candles lit to give the room a romantic glow.

"This is pretty amazing Rebekah outdid herself."

"You know how my sister is, only the best for you." I laughed with a smile.

"I love you my husband."

"I love you my wife." Then we enjoyed our night together.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1M 20K 54
After Ariana moves to Forks with her sister Bella she can't help but notice about the weird things that happen around her and in her life. She meets...
177 14 14
Bella meets the Cullens when they move back to Forks and some of them soon see something is very different about her. Short Story. Bella's P.O.V Twi...
445K 11.9K 52
Set After New Moon~ Bella's in deep depression once the Cullens leave and Charlie has no idea what to do about it, but then an idea comes to mind. Wh...
4.8K 123 16
So basically Bella is a vampire before meeting the Cullens. They know who she is but she has no idea who they are. She has been living the same life...