stalker

By icecookie22

Sky is usually carefree and happy. This all stops when she starts to get these creepy notes and texts. She so... More

Notes?
Who are you?
Punishment.
What did I do?
Why me?
Untitled Part 6
What is happening?
Rules?!?
out of the basement.
my new room
another punishment
A/N
another a/n
what now?
Escaping gone wrong
Meeting someone else
A/N plz read
I love you
Maybe this wont be so bad.
Getting out
The first date.
I will always love you
Finally free
Sequel!
Sequel to "I will love you forever"!

escape?

38K 851 137
By icecookie22

After getting some food with Damon I was back in the room. "I need to think of an escape plan" I thought to myself as I layed on the fluffy bed. I got up from the bed and went to the with window. I grabbed onto one of the bars and started to pull on it. "That's not coming off" I walked over to the door and tryed to open it but of course it was locked. All of the sudden I hear a car start. I tan over to the window and saw that Damon was leaving and going some were. "Yes! This could be my chance to escape!" I thought to myself. I walked into the bathroom and started to search for things to picklock the door. I found a boby pin and went back to the door. After 10 minutes of trying I got it.

"Yes! I did it!" I said out loud to myself. I quickly opened the door and bottled down the halls. I got to the front door and tried to open it only to find it was locked. I took the bobypin and stared to picklock it again.I got it unlocked in 5 minutes this time I opened the door and ran out. When I got outside I looked around. I was surrounded in woods. I started to walk into the woods when I heard a car coming. I bottled deep in the woods and watched as I saw Damon come back. "Crap! I didnt shut the door he's going to know I escaped" I thought as I stared to run thought the woods.

"Sky were are you!!!" I heard him yell. "Keep running keep running" I thought. But I guess luck doesn't want to be on my side. I tripped over a rock and fell face first on the ground. I groaned and sat there for a second. I started to hear foot steps and my name being called he was close!. I tried to get up but only to be stopped when a hand grabbed my hair and yanked me up.

"So this is were you were. You are going to have to be punished I guess." I heard the fermiller voice growl before the was a sting in the back of my head and everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2.4K 35
Book 1 in the Bound and Broken Series It was the of January, the day after New Years. Sky has just turned 18 and she wasn't exactly the best child t...
Forced Love By ✌️

Mystery / Thriller

445K 9.2K 23
To what extent would you do for love, Miranda, didn't believe in love. She still doesn't but her stalker does. She panics at the thought of someone w...
225K 8K 49
What do you do when you have a creepy stalker? How do you escape if he decides to kidnap you. Read the story to find out what happens. This story is...
20.7K 343 22
He finally has her in his clutches. Will she escape him?......