Use Me: Troyler Smut Oneshots

By TroylerCollabCo

A collaboration between @TroylerPhandom & @_troylerslays of Troyler Smut Oneshots. More

Partition

New Year's Eve

25.3K 387 972
By TroylerCollabCo

NOW FIRST OFF AN EXPLANATION. It's been ages since we've updated, but hi! It me, @_troylerslays and this update was solely written by me instead of a collab post with Mell @TroylerPhandom and you may be wondering why. Well, IT'S MELL'S BIRTHDAY TODAY. THEREFORE THIS SMUT UPDATE WILL BE AS A PRESENT TO HER.

She has no idea but hi Mell, if you're reading this after your vacation. Happy Birthday to you, and I love you so much. Thanks for starting this collab with me, and dealing with my awkwardness. Potato family, blah blah blah. I love you, talk soon <3

Also, fair warning, I am horrible at writing. This is quite a short oneshot and I wrote it hastily, due to the lack of time. Hope you like it anyway. Give the birthday girl some love in the comments! Forgive all my typos, if there are any. Don't judge my horrible chubby fingers. Thank you!

-

"Tyler, come on! It's our first New Year's Eve together!"

"Can't we just stay in our room and order room service?"

For New Year's Eve, Troye and I went to Sydney to celebrate it together. I thought we could both have some alone time, just to indulge in the fact that we were both there together. However, Troye thought that New Years Eve should be celebrated, and that it was a huge occasion. I on the other hand would've rather we stayed in our hotel room here in Sydney and order room service.

"There are fireworks at 9pm," he suggested, wriggling his eyebrows.

I glanced up at him, eyes widened. Fireworks? Now you see, Tyler Oakley loves a good firework show and tonight did seem like a special occasion. Troye's eyes glimmered with hope.

"Fireworks?" I asked. He nodded frantically, giggling.

"Come on, it'll all be very pretty!" he added, and with a sigh, I gave in to his pleas. Troye squealed, delighted with my answer.

He scrambled off to get ready, a wide smile on his face. Troye pulled his suitcase into the bathroom with him. The door to the bathroom slammed shut, the sound of water from the running sink echoing past the walls. Walking to the other side of our hotel room, I opened up my suitcase. There wasn't any outfits I could wear, but I settled with a nice subtle burgundy red jacket over a black button down and jeans.

I also brought along a hat and put it on, my blue hair peeking up from underneath. By the time I was done, Troye was out of the bathroom with a salmon button down on. There were also a pair of tight fitting jeans on. Rolling his suitcase nearby the bed, he held up two sweaters in the air : one white, one black.

"Which one?" he asked meekly. "I have to put my hair up."

"Go with the black, and keep your hair down." I walked over and ran my fingers through his chestnut locks. "It's cute when it's down."

"Okay," he said, half giggling at my reply.

Troye slipped the black sweater over his head, and tugged it down. I knew I had made the right choice. He looked great, as always. Troye brought a sling bag along with him, just to carry our wallets and stuff. Once he was done taking his thousandth glance in the mirror, he turned to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I had better not regret this, or you owe me big time," I warned, poking his nose.

Laughing when he wrinkled his nose, it didn't take long for him to beam down at me. I screamed when he lifted me off my feet and into his arms, twirling me around. For someone as skinny as him, Troye was pretty strong. Kissing my forehead as he set me back down on my feet, his lips lingered on my skin even after he pulled away.

"Shall we?" he asked, mocking a bow.

"We shall." I hooked my arm in his before the two of us made our way out of the hotel room.

We found the elevator and got in, pressing the button that led to the hotel lobby. Apparently, there was a restaurant there with an open view to the Sydney Harbor, where the fireworks were going to be held. The metal doors closed and for some reason, through the entire ride down, I couldn't keep my eyes off of Troye. Be it the New Year's festivities or my secret fantasies of getting fucked in an elevator, he seemed very sexually appealing.

Eventually, the doors opened to reveal the splendor of the hotel lobby, interrupting my train of thought. It was beautiful, decorated in golds and whites. With our hands linked, fingers intertwined, Troye led me to the entrance to the restaurant. A young lady with red hair at the reception table looked up, grinning when she saw the both of us. Troye went over and smiled at her.

"Umm, reservation under Troye Mellet?" he said softly, grasping my hand tighter.

"Of course! I'm a huge fan," she replied, a grin on her face. "Could I possibly get a picture with the both of you?"

"Ah, my people!" I walked up to her. It was always nice to meet my fans, my people. "Sure, go for it."

The girl squealed, pulling out her phone from her coat. We stood close next to her and smiled to the camera. A few quick selfies later, she apologized for the delay and led us to our table. Troye had booked a table at the open balcony, overlooking the Sydney Harbor. It looked wonderful, lights decorating the ships on shore and the bridge. I muttered a "wow", immediately putting up my phone to take a panoramic picture.

When I finally realized I was standing in the way of other guests, I quietly apologized before awkwardly stepping to my chair. Troye pulled my chair back for me, which was a very nice gesture, and I sat down. He then took his seat opposite me. We thanked the young girl, who's name was Mell on her name tag, and she then ran off after thanking us again.

"She looked really young," I said to Troye, and he smiled at me.

"Yeah, some students work part time here during their breaks," he replied. I nodded, understanding what he meant.

A while after we sat down, a waiter came over and poured champagne into the flutes on our table. Unlike in America, Troye could also drink the alcohol here with me.

"You look great," he complimented, grinning at me. I blushed. I could feel the burn of my cheeks. "Your ears get red when you blush."

"Fuck off," I said bashfully, as more blood flooded my cheeks. I was bright red, surely.

"I'd rather fuck you than whoever 'off' is." Fuck.

I looked up at him instantly, glaring. The grin on his face was now replaced with a smirk. Just when I thought we could have somewhat of a clean night, this happens. I'm not complaining, but if teasing is what he wants, it is what he will get. I propped my elbows up on the table, resting my chin in the palm of my hands.

"And how would you do that, Troye Boy?" I asked, over exaggerating a sweet innocent voice.

A grin took over his lips, as he glanced up at me from under his lashes. Suddenly, the sweet demeanor was gone and a serious look replaced his expression. His eyes glimmered with amusement.

"That's for you to find out yourself-" His voice low, husky. He probably knew what I was up to, by my zero acting skills. "-Tilly."

The way he said my nickname made my blood freeze, almost deliciously. I stiffened under his gaze. He seemed like he was tempting me into something, but I wasn't quite sure what. He knew what was going on, and how his words placed an effect on me no one else could. Chuckling, he brought the champagne flute up to his lips and sipped. When the next waiter came along with our food, his face was reverted back to cherry Troye Sivan.

The waiter left as soon as his came, after placing out plates of food in front of us. We ate in silence, him amused and me frustrated. So, why not get back at him? I let my foot hit his shin lightly, stopping when it finally came in contact with his trousers. He stiffened visibly for a split second, putting down his fork and knife. Glancing up at me, a glare was aimed towards my direction.

"Tyler," he hissed through his teeth. I smiled up at him.

"The food is good, isn't it?" I changed the topic.

"Shut up, you know exactly what I'm talking about."

I shrugged, but deep down, I felt a sense of control. Removing a bit of food off from my fork, I let the eating utensil linger in my mouth for a while before pulling it away slowly. Troye's eyes trailed away slowly, as he swore under his breath. My foot drew small circle's on Troye's shin, slowly moving up towards his thigh.

Luckily, the table cloth was long enough to shield whatever was happening under the table. Troye hissed again, glaring at me before he hid his face in the palms of his hands. I decided to stop at his lower thigh, not wanting to overdo anything. Instead, I decided to finish up some of my food. Sitting back and leaning back in my chair, I watched Troye finish up his food hastily. Second after he was done, a loud boom of fireworks filled the air next to us, coming from around the Sydney Harbor.

I immediately turned my attention towards the firework show, smiling as a wild flash of lights lit up the night sky. This wasn't even the main show. It was just the 9pm fireworks that Troye was talking about, yet it was breathtaking. All restaurant patrons turned towards the open balcony's view, in the midst of "ooh" and "ahh". Some were even snapping pictures and taking videos. Troye and I decided to just admire the view.

Using the opportunity of the distraction, I trailed my foot up higher up his thigh. When he flinched, I knew I found what I was looking for. Almost immediately, like a reflex, Troye's hand shot up in the air shakily. The red haired waitress immediately ran over, worried about what was wrong.

"Will you please include the bill in the check out fee?" Troye requested, faking a smile.

"Of course, have a good night, gentlemen." The waitress left after smiling at the both of us.

After she disappeared, Troye kicked back his chair and walked over to me. He grabbed my arm and swiftly pulled me up from my chair. Linking our hands together, he dragged me along with him forcefully. I stayed silent as he pulled the both of us into a ready elevator. Slamming his fist on the button to our floor, the doors closed slowly. Once they were sealed, Troye turned to me.

"What were you doing there?!" he scolded, squinting at me.

I didn't answer. Instead, I made the decision to roll my eyes. Bad decision. Troye's hands clasped my jaw, forcing me to face him. His eyes locked on mine and for some reason, his seemed glazed over. I bit the inside of my cheek nervously, his gaze making me a little uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry," I answered meekly.

Not knowing what to say, silence filled the air for the next few seconds. The elevator doors opened, and Troye grabbed my hand. Pulling me down the hallway, he swiftly scanned the hotel room card that unlocked the door. Troye pushed me into the room roughly, locking the door behind him. When he turned back to look at me, there was a look in his eye.

Grasping me by my shoulders, he pushed me slowly till I was pinned up against a wall in the hotel room. He bit his lower lip, almost hard enough to break skin. Troye growled softly, leaning forward till our foreheads touched. I was both intimidated and turned on, even though this wasn't the first time I had seen this side of a Troye. With a small move, his lips caught mine in a rough kiss.

His hands cupped the back of my neck, twirling a few strands of longer blue hair around his fingers. Our lips, as cliched as it sounds, moved in sync, tongues teasing and teeth nibbling. There were some awkward instances where we'd get a little too carried away and our teeth would click against each other's. I found that clumsy, but cute at the same time.

"Get down." Troye mumbled against my lips. "Down on your knees."

I did as I was told, getting down slowly and looking up at him through my glasses. He gently pulled the glasses away, causing me to be at least half blind. He also pulled my hat off and tossed it somewhere. My fingers daringly played with the waistband of his jeans, and when he didn't pull away, I popped the button. Dragging the zipper down slowly, his hands played with my hair as he watched, almost enjoying how daring I was with my actions.

He kicked off his jeans after I pulled them down to his ankles. One thing I've learnt, Troye looked great in tight boxer briefs. My fingers hooked under the waistband, looking up for confirmation before pulling the fabric down. He hissed softly as my fingernails grazed past his member in an attempt to remove his briefs. After he kicked those off as well, I wrapped my fingers around him, pumping lightly before tightening my fist at the base.

Leaning forward, I took the tip into my mouth and let it linger for a while before finally swirling my tongue around him. I could taste the slight musk of the bead of liquid at the tip. Deciding to take it even further, I took more of him into my mouth before moving my head back and taking him again. He groaned, a thrill of delight wracking my emotions.

"Ever so eager, Tilly, but guess what-" Troye tightened his grip on my hair. "-it's my turn to have a little fun."

Without warning, Troye pulled himself away from me before bucking back into my mouth. I instantly spluttered, coughing at the sudden feeling. He was regaining control, and again, I was not complaining. Troye gave me a few seconds to gather myself before doing it again, groaning as the tip of his member hit the back of my throat. However, instead of disgust, I felt a rush of adrenaline running through my veins. A loud groan from me sent a visible chill down Troye's back.

A warmth grew deep inside my chest, spreading to the rest of my body. As I let Troye freely use my mouth for his own pleasure, I latched my hands on either side of his hips. Slowly, Troye's groans turned in growls, surprisingly intoxicating to hear. I glanced up at him, and my head swooned at the sight I saw.

His eyes were screwed shut, his eyelashes like frames. Troye's lower lip was caught in between his teeth and hot breaths of air escaped from his flared nostrils. Something about the sight of him from this angle was absolutely a turn on. He repeatedly slammed his hips towards my mouth. Just when he was close to falling over the edge, he pulled away and caught my eyes with his.

"Give it to me, daddy," I moaned, almost bashfully.

It isn't frequent that I was the one getting dominated. Usually, I would be the one in Troye's shoes. Tonight was a special night though, and I decided to go with it. Troye released his lip from his teeth, bending down and tipping my chin up. He dragged me back up to my feet, planting a kiss on my nose.

"You're gonna have to work for it, babe."

He yanked my jacket off my shoulders, letting it fall onto the ground behind me. Working on the buttons of my dress shirt, he eventually got impatient and tore off a few of the buttons. Using the fabric to wipe the excess dribble off my mouth and chin, he threw the shirt aside. Oh, he was rough alright. In less than a minute, I was in full nudity. My clothes were scattered all around the hotel room carpet, along with some torn buttons.

Standing back, he eyed me up and down before closing the space again. I felt small under his eyes, and very vulnerable. He still had his sweater and dress shirt on though, but the urge to pull them off of his body was almost uncontrollable. Instead of kissing me, he latched his lips onto my neck, sucking intently. I closed my eyes lazily, rolling my head back as soft mewling sounds escaping my lips.

Troye's hips bucked up against mine teasingly, causing me to groan. Satisfied with the reaction he was getting from me, Troye pulled away to admire the small bruise that must've formed at my neck. Latching his lips back onto the same spot, he licked a wet stripe up to my earlobe, his breath warm against my skin. Nibbling at my earlobe gently, I felt a chill run down my spine in anticipation.

"You're mine, Tilly." His voice made my knees weak. "All mine. No one else's."

"Yours."

My reply caused him to chuckle softly before wrapping his arms around my waist. Guiding me towards the hotel bed we were supposed to share, he pushed me gently onto the linen sheets before walking away. He dug through my suitcase, pulling out two of my ties. My heart thumped at the thought of what he was going to use them for.

"How would you feel, Tilly, if I tied you up a little?" It was more of a statement than a question.

"P-please, Troye." I pleaded in response, my voice shaking a little under the intensity of his gaze.

"We're going to have to wait. I want to fuck you hard-" With that, Troye grabbed Tyler's hands and bound his wrists to the bed frame of the hotel bed. "-but a little teasing wouldn't hurt, now would it?"

Teasing. More of it? My legs shook against the mattress.

Satisfied with how I looked, Troye straddled me. He trailed soft kisses down my chest, sternum and finally my stomach, nipping with his teeth here and there. Once he reached the lower part of my stomach, he stopped and looked up at the boy underneath him : me. I could feel his eyes scanning my face. My cheeks reddened furiously, unsure of what to do. As the pair of lips against my skin traveled lower, I shivered with more intensity.

He was so close to places I needed his lips to be, yet not quite there. Troye bent my knees up at an angle and planted soft kisses on my inner thighs, still ignoring my twitching erection. It was taking all the self control I had to keep my hips from bucking. With a few more soft moans from me, Troye finally gave in. Spitting some saliva onto his hand, he wrapped his fingers around me, pumping my length gently.

"Fuck!" I swore, a little too loudly.

"Hush, Tilly. These walls might not be soundproof, and I'm sure you don't want the people next door to know, right?"

I bit my lip to keep myself from making any sexual noises too loudly. His hands moved at a steady pace, not increasing not decreasing the speed at which he was moving. It was frustrating, knowing he now had full control over me. Bucking up my hips uncontrollably, Troye instantly pressed his free hand down on my lower stomach, attempting to keep me down.

Suddenly, his hand around my length was gone, replaced onto my hip. His hands held me down, causing me to groan in frustration against the sheets. Troye chuckled, and soon, I was thankful that he took his hand away. The absence was soon filled by his mouth, sucking at the tip of my length. His tongue was warm against my skin, and drove me insane. Troye wrapped his lips around the tip of my member. Just the tip though, his tongue teasing me.

I melted into the bedsheets underneath me, writhing against the ties around my wrists. Squeezing my eyes closed, I choked out a moan. Taking his own sweet time, he made sure I wouldn't buck my hips up again before trailing his fingers down my thighs. Eventually, he put me a little out of my misery by taking more of me into his mouth. It felt like relief, his tongue swirling around my length. I needed this friction as if my life depended on it.

A low groan from Troye sent vibrations through my skin, only adding to the sensations I was feeling below the belt. My wrists struggled against the tight binds. I wasn't even sure how Troye managed to turn in ties into binds like these. They were inescapable. The more I tugged, the tighter they got. I managed to control myself from tugging, just to prevent from cutting the blood flow to my hands.

Troye's head bobbed up and down as his lips encase the shaft of my length, his hands caressing my thighs in an almost hypnotic manner. Soon, I was climbing up towards my own cliff, ready to fall over the edge. All I needed was a swirl of his tongue and a pump of his hand and I would be sent falling. However, knowing him, this wouldn't be the case; and I was right. Instead of working me towards the edge, he pulled away just when I was about to fall, causing me to groan in frustration.

"Troye, please, for fucks sake."

"Why the rush? We still have-" He glanced up at the clock on the hotel room wall. "-over two hours, plenty of time."

With that, he stood up and away from the bed. My eyes trailed with his every movement, following him intently. I was still bound, nevertheless, not able to do anything but watch. He walked to the side of the bed, standing to my right. At first, I was confused at what he was doing, but when he retrieved a small bottle from his suitcase, I knew exactly what was going on.

Removing the binds around my wrists, he threw the two ties back into my suitcase before signaling me to turn onto my stomach. I did as I was told, and Troye guided me to raise my ass into the air. I was still confused, even more when he tossed the bottle of lube to me. Troye then walked over to the armchair by the closed and curtained windows, sitting down.

"What?" I voiced out meekly, holding the bottle of lube in my hands.

"I want to watch you," he replied, his gaze lustful. "Play with yourself. Easy."

Shocked by his sudden demand, I nodded sheepishly. Uncapping the bottle, I got some of the cold water-based gel onto my fingertips. Luckily, I had trimmed my nails the night before. Propping myself on all fours, I let my fingers reach back to the awaiting puckered entrance between my cheeks. It was weird, having someone watch you, but with Troye, I trusted him.

Teasing myself a little, I slowly pushed a finger into myself. It was weird. It's been a long time since I did this to myself. Usually, I would just jack off in the shower or something. I managed to get my finger all the way in before moving it slowly. Moaning at the tight feeling, I pressed my cheek against the linen sheets. Although my eyes were closed, I could feel Troye's eyes burning into me.

The foreign feeling was soon replaced by full on pleasure, waving through every crook of my body. Opening my eyes, I watched as Troye wrapped his own hand around his member. Pumping his fist slowly, he kept his eyes trained on mine. His cheeks were tinted by pink, his lips parted to reveal soft breaths and sighs.

"Put in one more," he instructed. "I want to hear you, Tilly."

Doing as he was instructed, I writhed against the bedsheets, soft whimpers taking over my words. Keeping my eyes on him, I could feel my face morph into highly sexual expressions. Troye's face blushed even more, his hand picking up speed. My whimpers gradually turned into moans. Curling my fingers, they immediately came in contact with the bundle of glands deep within me.

Troye's breath hitched with every tug of his fist, only adding to my own pleasure. Deciding to test myself, I scissored my two fingers inside myself before slipping in a third one. I felt like I was being stretched apart, groaning against the mattress. Suddenly, a loud moan came from Troye and I slowed down my movements. He had fallen over his edge, white streaks falling across his hands.

I didn't know when he had removed his remaining clothes, but he did, I guess while I was too busy satisfying myself. Some of the white release landed on his torso. Troye's eyes screwed shut, soft mewling sounds escaping his parted lips. He flinched a few times as he rode out his climax, and I stayed still with my own fingers still plunged inside me.

"Come here. Tissue and condom. Now," Troye growled. Wincing as I removed my fingers, I felt strangely empty afterward.

Grabbing the box of tissues by the bedside, as well as a condom that Troye had set near the box, I handed both to him. He pulled out a few pieces of tissue, wiping furiously at his release before it begins to dry. Tossing the tissues onto the ground, he handed the foil packet to me. I took it from him, ripping open the foil eagerly.

Kneeling in between his legs, I slowly rolled the condom onto his member, careful not to rip the thin rubber. After I was done, I stood up and looked him in the eye. He signaled for me to lean over and grab the edge of the bed. Doing so, I gripped onto handfuls of the thick covers. Still feeling vulnerable, I flinched slightly as Troye held onto my hips.

As he slowly pushed into me, the emptiness was gone again, and my insides felt incredibly full. I groaned against the sheets, glad that he was giving me some time to adjust to the feeling of him inside me. Planting soft kisses on the back of my neck to calm me down, it wasn't long till he started moving.

His hips came in contact with my skin each time he bucked, causing me to jolt forward on every move. Troye's teeth nibbled at my neck, just under my ear. Heavy breathing and panting came from the both of us. My hands wrapped around my own length, moving in rhythm to his thrusting. Moans filled the room, mostly from me. Troye kept his controlling demeanor on.

"You fascinate me, Tilly. I'm lucky to have you as mine," he whispered, causing me to whimper. I felt weak, but determined.

"Fuck me hard. Make me numb," I whispered back in between groans.

I was desperate. I needed this. My hand moved faster around my length, pumping as fast as I could go. It was building up within me, I was just a step away. Troye growled into the back of my ear.

"Numb?" he asked for confirmation. I nodded weakly, pressing my cheek against the bed as I tightened my own hand around myself. I felt dirty, indeed, but it didn't matter in that point of time. "If you say so, anything for you."

Troye pulled away, almost all the way, before slamming into me roughly. I muffled my whimper into the bed as he did this again and again. I was a mess, moaning his name underneath his every touch.

"I want you to start off the new year remembering how tonight was, babe. Rough, sure." Troye grasped my hips tighter in his hands, pulling me towards him.

"P-please, Troye, I'm c-close. So close-" He cut me off.

"No. Not till I say so." Troye chuckled under his breath. "I want you shaking by the time I'm done with you."

Trying to control my body's will, I painfully slowed down the movement from my hand to a full stop. Troye moved faster and harder, making my job that much more difficult. When he pulled away from me completely, I was on the verge of screaming. Pushing me onto the bed, he flipped me onto my back before thrusting into me again in one swift move.

"You like this, don't you? Me using you, till you're close to being numb." Troye's voice shook slightly, his words coming out as a coo. "Oh, Ty."

His accent was heavier when his voice was low. I gripped my hands onto his shoulders, digging my nails into his flesh. Pulling myself closer to him, I buried my face in his neck, moaning against his skin.

"This is for your teasing earlier, Tilly," he groaned, his voice much more shakier than before.

"Take me. Troye. I n-need." My words came out like a jumbled mess from a five year old.

My legs shook around his waist, myself barely being able to keep up. I was so painfully close, so painfully holding myself back. With a loud groan, Troye threw his head back, finally achieving his release. His body spasmed as he came, shaking violently. I screamed into his neck, frustration off the roof, and he finally did something. Finally.

He wrapped his hand tightly around my length, pumping quickly. It only took a few strokes for me to arch my back off the bed weakly, as my long awaited climax finally arrived. My released dressed both my chest and Troye's. In fact, it didn't seem to stop. It just kept going on and on. My body was wracked with spasms, violently shaking against the bedsheets.

Once I rode out the final waves, I sank into the bed, dropping dead. Troye pulled out of me, and I didn't even have the energy to wince. Rolling off the condom, he tied it neatly and wrapped it in some tissues before tossing it to the bin near the bed. Grabbing more tissues, he wiped off my release from his chest and from my body. I was still shaking as he did this.

Planting a soft kiss on my lips, he grinned at me. Opening an eye at him, I could see that droplets of sweat adorned his hair and the sides of his face. His eyes were filled with glee and remnants of his lust earlier. I groaned, wincing as I tried to wrap my arms around him.

"Is it 2015 yet?" I whispered, my voice croaky from the screaming and moaning I was doing earlier.

"No, there's still under two hours. Should we get a quick shower and go to a nearby hill behind the hotel? You know, to countdown to the New Year's?" he suggested, planting soft kisses on my cheek.

"Only if you join me in the shower."

"No funny business though. You're still shaking," Troye said as he picked me up off of the bed, into his arms.

"Okay."

"I'm glad I could spend this New Year's Eve with you, Tilly."

"Me too, Troye Sivan. Me too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 32.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1M 44.4K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
476K 30.1K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

86.3K 1.9K 35
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...