Saved By The Jock

By Ohhlala_77

A victim of child abuse ever since the death of her mother, Cassidy Taylor has become a shy, quiet girl who's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Opinion From You (Please Read)
Chapter 27
Special Chapter
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Valentine Special
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Story Idea (Not an update but please read)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Playlist
Last Goodbye

Epilogue

62.2K 1.4K 721
By Ohhlala_77

Epilogue

Months have passed after the incident and everything worked surprisingly well. It's the first day of the year 2015 today which means it's a new year, new life and new beginning.

"Cass,"

"Hmm?" I hummed in reply.

"Go get dressed we're hitting the streets." Carson kissed my forehead.

"Where are we going?" I mumbled lazily.

He chuckled as he tucked a stray hair behind my ear, "oh you know, the place with lots of people, rides and-"

"We're going to a carnival?" I perked up with a big smile on my face.

"Not exactly, it's a fair." He ruffled my hair.

"New Year's Fair?" I smiled wider, I think I look like an old creeper because of it.

"Bingo! Now go get dressed before people fill the fair up. It's hard to find parking slots."

I quickly complied by standing up and going to the bathroom. I took a quick shower before putting on my clothes.

I chose my blue H&M sweater that has small sequins on it and paired it with my faded blue skinny jeans. I applied a swipe of mascara and lipstick to keep my make up minimal. I left my hair cascading down my back after I brushed it.

I got my black converse and slipped it on. I grabbed my phone and purse then I was good to go.

"Hey Cass are you-"

I turned around to see Carson with a blue striped sweater on, sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He paired it with white pants and roshe run.

"You look great." Both of us said in unison.

Our laughter filled the room as he got closer to me.

"You look cute," he kissed the top of my nose.

I wrinkled my nose and stuck my tongue out.

"You don't," I giggled.

His face feigned anger as he advanced towards me.

"What did you say?" He whispered tauntingly, breath fanning my face.

I batted my eyelashes at him and without any warning I burst into a fit of giggles.

"S-stop! Cars-on stop!" I was gasping for breath.

"Not until you say 'Carson is the hottest man alive'." He continued tickling me.

"N-No! Zac Efron is hotter and Luke Hemmings and-"

I screamed when he blew raspberries on my neck.

"Stop! I'm sorry Carson is the hottest man alive,"

He immediately released me with a smile of content on his face.

"I know I am," he smirked cockily.

I sighed and shook my head, "still as cocky as ever," I rolled my eyes.

"Pfft, let's go. Don't want to be late and squished in a crowd of people." He grabbed my hands as we went down.

He hurriedly walk towards the front door with me catching up behind.

"Don't you guys want to eat breakfast before you go?" Rachel said from the kitchen.

"No mom, we'll be late. We'll just get some drive thru along the way." He replied.

"You sure?"

"Yup, we have to go now. Bye!"

We bid Rachel goodbye and went to Carson's car. As soon as we entered the car he hit the gas.

"What do you want, Mc Donald's or Subway?" He glanced at me.

"Subway," I bounced on my seat.

"Okay, there's a Subway nearby." He flashed me a smile.

I hummed quietly waiting patiently, but I'm so close to exploding because of my excitement. After minutes of waiting we finally reached the drive thru.

"Goodmorning, welcome to Subway. May I take your orders please?"

"I'd like to have a 12 inch Big Philly sandwich with additional cheese and large coke." He turned towards me, "what do you want?"

"I want 6 inch Steak and Cheese sandwich with additional lettuce and regular coke please."

Carson repeated my order to the lady as she punch the orders.

"That'd be $13.30,"

Carson fished his wallet out from his pocket and gave the lady a ten dollar bill and a five dollar bill.

"I received $15 and your change is $1.70. Thank you for choosing Subway, eat fresh and enjoy your day." She handed our orders.

The aroma of the sandwiches wafted through my nose, it's mouth watering.

Carson handed me my order and my drink which I happily munched through out the whole ride and so did he.

"You can take a nap, I'll wake you up when we get there." He held my hand in his free ones.

"I don't think I can because of my excitement," I squealed happily in my seat.

He chuckled and shook his head in amusement. We settled in a comfortable silence through out the whole trip.

We finally arrived at the fair after 30 minutes or so, good thing there's not much people yet so we got a good parking spot.

"Ready to go?" Carson linked our hands together once we got out of the car.

I was practically bouncing off the ground when I went out, the adrenaline hit my nerves.

"I'll take that as a yes," he snickered "well, let's go and have fun."

We both lined up at the booth where we'll get our passes. The line was a bit long but it was tolerable.

A gust of cold wind blew across the whole area which made me shiver. Seconds after I was engulfed in a warm embrace that served as my heat.

"Still cold?" Carson rubbed my arms up and down.

"Not anymore," I smiled up at him.

"Good," he kissed the top of my forehead.

The line moved slowly until it was our turn.

"2 adults," Carson told the guy in charge of the passes.

"That'd be $40," he said in a flat voice.

Carson fished 4 ten dollar bills and handed it to the guy. The guy gave Carson our passes.

Carson wore the lace over my head then he wore his. I let out a squeal of excitement once again as I yanked Carson's hand and ran towards the Pendelum Ride.

"No, don't tell me you wanna ride this." Carson stood firm to his ground.

"Yes! Wait," a smirk made its way to my face, "don't tell me you're afraid of heights and all that spins."

His face paled and I saw his adam's apple blob.

"So you are afraid," I giggled "don't worry I'm here to-"

"Hey!" He covered my mouth with his palm. "I didn't say I was afraid of the ride, I'm afraid that your nails would claw me when we're up there." He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah and I'm a unicorn." I rolled my eyes.

I dragged him towards the line as I quietly laugh.

"Do you want me to tickle you again?" His breath fanned my ears.

I held back a shiver as I shook my head.

"Good," he chirped.

I rolled my eyes as I pulled his hand when the line moved forward. The closer we get, the more I feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins.

The screams, the whooping and the sound of the engine was getting me more excited than already was. Carson on the contrary though, he was breaking cold sweat. I can feel his palms sweating.

"You know we can still back out right?" I teased him.

He narrowed his eyes at me, "No, I won't back out."

"Alrighty then," I shrugged nonchantly.

When the last ride before our turn ended, I practically sprinted towards the gateway and skipped towards the ride.

Carson was slowly taking his time in taking his seat while I was silently laughing at him. When he finally settled down beside me I smiled at him.

"Thank you for accompanying me here even though I know you don't like it even a bit." I grinned at him.

His face relaxed at bit as he flashed me his million dollar smile that could get any girl's panty falling.

"There's no need to thank me, I would do everything that would make you happy." He reached his hand towards mine and captured my hands in his own.

I blushed at his words, heart fluttering.

"Buckle up everyone, the ride wil start in 3, 2, 1."

The roaring of the engine filled my ears as the Pendelum started to rise. Soon enough I could hear cat whistles, whooping and peircing screams. Carson was gripping my hands so tightly and I never expected him to shout like a girl. He shouted peircing screams through the whole ride while I was silently lauging.

"Are you okay?" I shouted.

"I think I'm gonna puke," he croaked out.

I held his hand tighter and told him to hold on.

The moment the ride ended, I touched the ground with a giddy feeling. Carson though, he was waddling towards me like a cute pale penguin.

I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist for support. He calmed down a bit after resting his head between his knees.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you awhile ago when I was gripping your hand," Carson gave me a sheepish smile.

"You were totally freaking out like a white girl," I burst out laughing.

"Hey!" He whined, "I just wanted to accompany you," he pouted.

My heart melted at his words so I leaned towards him and gave him a peck.

"I know and I appreciate that," I smiled at him, arms around his neck.

He automatically wrapped his arms around me before leaning down to dive for another kiss. We kissed for a couple of minutes not minding our surroundings not after Carson pulled away.

"I love you," he leaned his forehead towards mine.

"And I love you," I smiled.

We spent the rest of the afternoon playing carnival games and because of that Carson won me a pink life sized teddy bear which was adorble by the way. We road carousels because we all know Carson is officially scared of roller costers, scary rides and whatnots. We even took a couple of pictures together in the photobooth. Or maybe not just a couple, we took loads of them.

"What now?" I looked up at him.

"Now we wait for the fireworks and the countdown. And then we kiss." He beamed widely.

"You're so cliché," I giggled.

"But hey isn't that what makes you girls go googley eyes," he rolled his eyes.

"Touchè," I nodded in agreement.

10

People were counting down as fireworks started to paint the skies.

9

"This has been a long year," I told Carson.

8

"It's a great year for me," he shrugged.

7

"And why is that?" I scrunched my eyebrows.

6

"Because I got to meet you and you became my world. You changed me into someone who my parents always wanted me to be and who I really am."

5

"Carson-"

4

"I love you so much, you know that?" Carson leaned closer to me.

3

"I know, I love you more." I took a step closer.

2

"Not possible," he hummed.

1

"Happy New Year!" Everyone chanted while my mouth was covered by Carson's lips.

This year has been weird, crazy, wild, unexpected but hey there's only one thing that I can say. It was all worth it.

"Carson," I pulled away, head on his chest.

"Hmm?" His chin on top of my head.

"Thank you for saving me,"

"What?" He pulled away slightly with a confused look on his face.

"I was indeed saved by the jock."

THE END.

☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R GUYS!!

It's 2015?!?!?!?

WHAT I AM LOST OMG HAPPY NEW YEAR I CANT EVEN HANDLE THE THOUGHT THAT IT'S ALREADY 2015.

ANOTHER YEAR, NEW MEMORIES, NEW LIFE AND NEW EXPERIENCE I JUST WANT TO THANK MY READER WHO HAS BEEN A BIG PART OF MY YEAR BC OF WHAT THEY HAVE LET ME ACHIEVE.

570k IS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED I HONESTLY THOUGHT I WOULD ONLY GET 10 READS BC IM LAME BUT OMG NOW IT'S OVER.

IT IS OVER. GIVE ME A MINUTE TO TAKE THIS ALL IN BC IT'S TOO MUCH.

IT

IS

OVER

IM SO HAPPY OF EVERYTHING YOU LET ME EXPERIENCE WITH THIS BOOK THANK YOU AND I HOPE YOU GUYS WOULD STILL SUPPORT ME WITH MY OTHER BOOKS.

I HAVE A QUESTION THOUGH AND PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE WHICH STORY SHOULD I CONTINUE FIRST, "JERK NEXT DOOR" OR "STAY". HELP ME PLEAAASE BY COMMENTING THE ONE YOU WOULD WANT ME TO CONTINUE FIRST.

GUYS ILY SO MUCH IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME YOU CAN CONTACT ME HERE:

Twitter: girlhemmo
Instagram: shereene_ko
Kik: shxreenx

I WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOU GUYS ILYSM AND HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN. HAVE A GREAT YEAR I WISH YOU THE BEST BC YOU GUYS DESERVE THE BEST.

-ohhlala_77 X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 230 18
Naomi Johnson has never been a very social person, but when Aaron, one of the school's most popular jocks, invites her to a party she finds herself a...
Become By Naomi

Teen Fiction

1.9K 166 42
Leigh Marshall is really bad at life. She's a swimmer with four younger siblings, crazy friends, and an inability to keep her mouth shut most of...
372K 2.4K 36
Embry: He's a jock,good looking and all but he doesn't want to go out with the head cheerleader but he wants to go out with a different girl. From wh...
23.8K 1.5K 37
Young Iris Daniels struggles through an emotional senior year but finds comfort and companionship in Cassidy, an unlikely substitute for her dear rec...